Transvixen Tranny Rock Band Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,968 Followers

Tony pawed at Panti's red satin panties with his big hands. He squeezed the globes of her firm buttocks; her panties slithered across the silky pantyhose she was wearing underneath them. Panti squirmed against Tony; bent over and pinned to the desk like she was she could hardly breathe.

"So some young tranny thinks she's going to come into my office and make a deal? Who do you think I am?" Tony chuckled.

"You know what I offered your mom? Do you!"

Panti shook her head.

"I've had the hots for that bitch forever. I told her if she was nice to me I'd only take fifteen percent of the take for each concert instead of twenty five. She said no but I did the deal at twenty five anyway. Then I find out she wants to put a couple of trannies on the stage in my joint."

"Now if I knew the trannies looked like you I might have reconsidered but she's already hurt my pride. So fuck her! And fuck you, you little tart," Tony slammed his open hand down on Panti's buttocks.

Panti squealed when Tony spanked her and wriggled her bottom even more. This made Tony even more aroused and he spanked her couple more times.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Please Tony! I'll do whatever you want if you give us the gig," Panti cried.

"Will you now missy?" Tony snickered.

"Well let's just see shall we?"

Panti heard the ominous sound of Tony undoing his fly. She shivered with revulsion. She had played frottage and had masturbated Cherri but the thought of this big old man molesting her was repulsive but she had to do something to save the band.

She felt the heavy heat of Tony's hard cock rubbing in the crevice of her buttocks. She heard him groan and then he gripped her hips and began to thrust against her panty-clad buttocks. She could handle this. This wasn't too different to what she did with Cherri.

Panti thrust back against him.

"Oh yeah that's the way sweetheart. Tony likes that," he sighed.

He pushed harder against Panti, leaving little trails of pre-cum on her panties as he humped her rump. Panti pushed back to meet him and wriggled her buttocks in an effort to excite him further.

"Mm that's really good," Tony gripped her tighter and thrust harder.

Panti's thighs were being slammed against the edge of the desk but the pain was tolerable if it meant Tony sticking to the contract.

She forced her mind to go blank and got into rhythm pushing back to meet Tony's thrusts hoping it would be over soon. It would all be worth it, she thought.

Then things took a turn for the worst.

Panti became aware that Tony had stopped thrusting but she hadn't felt him orgasm. Maybe that was enough for him?

Tony lifted Panti off the desk and spun her around to face him. He was so big and powerful she was like a puppet in his hands.

Before she could say anything she saw Tony's big face close on hers and then his lips smashed against hers. She tried to struggle but he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tight. He forced his fat tongue into her mouth and Panti started to gag.

Tony pulled his face away from Panti's and slapped her across the face.

"Stop being so stupid you cunt! Did you think giving me a dry hump was all you had to do? Now give me what I want or fuck off and don't come back!" Tony's face was red and angry.

Panti knew it was time to put up or shut up.

She steeled her resolve.

She locked her arms around Tony's fat neck and kissed him. She kissed him softly at first and then she slid her tongue into his mouth.

Tony tasted her sweet breath and inhaled her perfume and he wrapped his arms around her and responded. God this chick was so young, soft and compliant! His cock was pressed against her belly, rubbing on her satin blouse.

"Better," Tony mumbled through their kisses.

A strange thing happened. Although Panti found Tony physically repulsive she actually found being kissed and caressed by this powerful thug empowering. It made her feel effeminate; as if being desired by a powerful man somehow validated her femininity.

This had nothing to do with the 'gay' thing that she had always feared. She felt so feminine, and for all intent and purposes she was a woman. There was no part of Mike inside her; she was only Panti.

She pressed her body against Tony, aware of the heat of his erection pressing into her stomach, and kissed him passionately. Tony snaked his hand down and caressed her thigh and Panti gasped; she was becoming highly aroused.

Tony's fingers crept up her thigh, his rough fingers snagging her nylons. He found the front of her panties and began to stroke her between her legs. She opened her legs wider to give him access.

Wendy had shown Panti and Cherri how to gaff their penises between their legs using their pantyhose and panties to hold it in place but as Panti became erect this method was exposed for its inadequacies and her phallus sprung from between her legs. Tony teased it though the layers of nylon and satin.

Panti gasped and thrust against Tony and kissed him amorously.

Tony took Panti's hand guided it to his erection. She found it hard, hot and throbbing and slowly squeezed and then stroked it.

It was Tony's turn to gasp.

"You're getting wet bitch," Tony smiled as he felt the wet patch growing on the front of her panties.

"And you Tony," Panti smiled back at him using her thumb to tease a globule of pre-seminal fluid from his glans and work it into the sensitive flesh of his penis.

They kissed again, harder and with more intensity as they squeezed and stroked each others cocks.

Panti gasped with pleasure as Tony gripped her throbbing member through her panties and squeezed and caressed it. Her knees began to buckle as she felt her orgasm approaching. She clung to Tony and lunged against him, arching her back.

She flooded her panties with hot semen and she felt Tony grin as he kissed her. He squeezed every drop out of the pretty transvestite. Panti had let go of Tony's cock so she could embrace him and hold on to him for support as the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced rattled her senses.

They continued to kiss and caress until Panti was sated and then she reached for Tony's organ but Tony gripped her wrist firmly.

"Not that way," he whispered.

He put his hand on the top of her head and pressed down.

Panti realised what he wanted. She was still highly aroused and feeling so very feminine. She smiled as she fell to her knees before him.

Panti looked up at Tony he looked down at her pretty face.

"God you are gorgeous," he smiled down at her.

Panti braced as she realised she was about to perform fellatio for the first time. She had been on the receiving end a few times from the odd girlfriend so she opened her mouth and was prepared to do her best.

Panti gagged as Tony's glans rubbed against her tongue and his shaft slid in and out of her lips. Tony looked into her pretty face and forced Panti's mouth up and down on his cock. He moaned as she sucked his turgid penis. Glancing down he could see she was fighting the urge to gag. But god she looked pretty with his cock in her mouth.

Panti suckled the hard pulsing member invading her virgin mouth; she didn't feel defiled. She felt powerful; she was the object of Tony's desire. She raised a hand to hold the shaft of Tony's hard cock so she could suckle and lick his glans without gagging. She couldn't believe she was getting hard again inside her saturated panties.

Tony thrust back and forth and Panti took away her hand so she could accept all of Tony's cock into her mouth and she sucked and slavered at the girth of his rigid phallus. She could feel it begin to palpitate.

Panti could sense that the Tony was close to climax as he groaned and held her head tight is his hands whilst thrusting his invading manhood in and out of her mouth. She looked up and transfixed him with her eyes as his groin pushed against her face with quicker, shorter thrusts. His penis seemed about to burst in her mouth.

As she sensed Tony's climax approach she could feel his penis swell, the tautness of his cock was palpable as it trembled, close to ejaculation.

Panti suddenly felt Tony's penis spasm and his semen ejaculated into her mouth. She controlled her gag reflex as she swallowed the issue erupting from the convulsing organ. His spend tasted warm, salty, bittersweet, and musky. It was not unpleasant.

"Oh my god you're beautiful!" Tony moaned as he filled Panti's mouth with his seed.

When Panti sensed he had finished coming she sucked and licked his glans until he was drained and then she got to her feet on shaky legs.

"Thanks babe that was great. Here, clean up," Tony snatched a handful of Kleenex from a box on his desk and wiped at his cock.

He tossed the box to Panti who dabbed at her underwear but most of her semen had already been absorbed by the fabric of her pantyhose and panties.

Tony went to a small bar and opened the fridge and took out two beers and opened them. He gave one to Panti who was seated herself back on the overstuffed lounge and was rearranging her clothes. Panti took a huge pull on the beer to wash away the taste of Tony's semen.

This was not lost on Tony as he dropped down beside her.

"Don't you like the taste of my cum," he grinned his shark's grin at her.

Panti blushed.

"Don't; worry babe; I'm glad you did, now I can kiss you again."

And he did. Very passionately and for a while Panti thought she might have to get him off again but he stopped after a couple of minutes.

Tony stood and held out his hand. Panti but down her bottle of beer and reached for the proffered palm. Tony eased Panti up from the lounge and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her on the lips affectionately one last time and then led her to the door.

"Tell your mom ok. Tell her that I want twenty five percent of the take but the deal is back on. It's up to you whether you tell her how you negotiated the deal, but I won't say anything," he smiled.

Tony kissed Panti's cheek as he opened the door for her and guided her out. As she passed through the doorway he playfully smacked her bum.

Panti stuck her tongue out at the seething secretary seated behind her desk and strode out of Tony's office suite grinning to herself.

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,968 Followers
12