Transvixen Tranny Rock Band Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,962 Followers

"Can we join you? You can have one of these," he held up the six pack of lager he was carrying.

"Hey! If you've got beer you're my friend," Panti smiled up at them.

"You don't look happy for a chick who has just totally impressed and amazed an audience of over five hundred people," the first man said.

They sat on the bench one either side of her and she took the can of larger she was offered.

"Thanks guys," Panti said and started drinking the beer.

The guys were trying to make small talk but Panti wasn't interested; she was mulling over the day's events.

"Hey!" one of the men grabbed her chin in his fingers.

"You're being fucking rude girly! We just complimented you and gave you a beer and now you're ignoring us!" he turned her face to his.

"I think I deserve a kiss," he grinned.

"Fuck off!" Panti turned her head away from him and tried to stand.

"Get back here bitch!" the other lout pulled her back down on the bench.

The stranger tried to kiss her but Panti was struggling too much. The other man wrapped his arms around her; trapping Panti's arms to her side and holding her still. Panti stopped struggling.

"One kiss each ok?" the man grinned and Panti nodded.

The man kept his arms around her while the other one leaned in and began to kiss her. He was actually quite handsome and Panti allowed him to kiss her and even reciprocated when he slipped his tongue into her mouth.

As soon as the man holding her became aware that Panti was compliant he let her go. He began to stroke her thighs and at first Panti tried to push his hand away but she was too drunk and tired to put up much of a fight. Besides she had to admit it felt rather nice. She was flattered that both these handsome, mature men found her alluring.

The man kissing her was very adept and she was enjoying his attention and when the other man slid his hand under dress and stroked her panties. She began to become aroused. She squirmed and wriggled with desire and threw her arms around the stranger who was kissing her.

Panti knew the booze and the high of the performance were affecting her judgement but she just didn't care. She was angry with her mom and angry with Cherri and being self destructive was a way for her to vent her anger. A petulant and childish 'I'll make them pay' response.

The man was fumbling about in her knickers while the other man was kissing her lustfully. She impatiently broke the kiss.

"For fuck sake!" she slapped the man's hand away from her groin.

She reached inside her panties and pantyhose ripped away her gaff. Her penis was semi-erect and bulged the front of her panties.

"Well I guess that proves they aren't," the one man smirked to the other.

"Fuck I figured she was trans, but regardless, I think that she is just sexy as fuck," his partner smirked.

Panti fell against the man who had been kissing her and drunkenly dragged his face to hers and reignited their passion. The other trespasser resumed pawing at her legs and groin. He lightly caressed her penis through layers of nylon and satin.

"Mmm," Panti growled in the back of her throat.

With this encouragement he opened his flies and freed his erection and guided Panti's hand to it. It was thick, hard, hot, and veiny; so much bigger than Cherri's. It reminded her of Tony's cock and Panti loved the feel of the girth of it in her hand.

She began to stroke it while kissing the other man who reached down and undid his own flies and directed Panti's other hand to his hard-on. Panti gripped it and stroked it as well. She felt like such a slut; wanking the two strangers in the dark park, but she also felt so very lecherous.

This was different to when she had been forced to fellate Tony. She felt like she was in control.

Panti broke the kiss and grinned up at the guy who had been kissing her.

"Wanna blowjob?" she grinned drunkenly.

"Fuck yeah!" the man answered.

"What about you?" she turned her head and leered at the other man.

"Blow him first," he said rather forcefully.

Panti lowered her face to the man who she had been kissing and licked his cock. He shuddered. But it was awkward with him sitting beside her; she having to bend down and him with his cock poking out of his jeans.

"Here!" the other stranger said.

He was strong; and he lifted Panti bodily and turned her so that she was kneeling on the bench, with her face hanging over one end. Her kissing partner took the cue; dropped his pants and stood before Panti and she pulled him to her and began to suckle his erection.

The other man moved behind her and began to fondle her through her panties and pantyhose and Panti gasped and wriggled appreciatively. She suckled the proffered member and used her tongue on his fraenulum and received an appreciative sigh from the man she was fellating. She was also enjoying the ministrations of the man behind her.

The stranger took Panti's appreciative wiggles as an invitation and he dropped his pants and climbed on the bench behind her.

He pulled down her pantyhose and panties just enough to expose her buttocks; Panti's penis and scrotum remained encased in the nylon and satin sheath of her panties and hose and he stroked her growing erection.

Panti sighed. She was enjoying sucking this strange cock; it was naughty and raunchy. It was downright nasty but she was becoming extremely aroused.

When the stranger behind her began to finger her puckered sphincter she was delightfully surprised at how wonderful it felt. She knew Cherri had recently given up her anal virginity and she didn't seem worse for wear. Panti pushed back as the man slid his spit-wetted finger inside her and massaged that special place.

Panti felt warm ripples of pleasure emanate from her anus and vigorously sucked the cock in her mouth and squirmed her buttocks and pushed back and forth on the invading finger; encouraging the stranger to explore her bottom.

The man pulled his finger from Panti's anus and positioned his cock in the inviting winking eye of Panti's sphincter. His glans was lubricated with the copious amounts of pre-seminal fluid leaking from his penis. He was so excited. He was going to fuck this young pretty transvestite.

He spat on his hand and rubbed the spittle on his shaft a number of times so that it glistened in the gloom. He gripped Panti by the waist and slowly pushed forward.

Panti gasped as the man's glans penetrated her anus. It was a lot bigger than his finger and although she felt a lot of pressure; it felt nice. It felt wonderful in fact and she pushed back against the man so that he slowly impaled her on his hard throbbing cock.

Panti's own cock was hard and throbbing in her panties and she was close to orgasm. The man began to thrust back and forth and Panti kept still until she became comfortable with the girth of his penis fully penetrating her .

"Oh my god that feels so good!" Panti gasped.

Panti started to rock back and forward in rhythm with the man as he fucked her.

"Oh yeah baby," the man groaned.

The man who was being fellated stood watching his friend fuck the pretty transvestite; her skirt rucked up and her knickers pulled down. But now he wanted to be tended to by Panti.

Panti felt such intense pleasure; more than she had ever experienced. She loved being in this submissive position with her skirt hiked up, her knickers down and her arse in the air while the stranger gripped her hips and fucked her with long slow hard stokes. It was such an intense feeling. She opened her eyes and saw the dripping phallus in front of her face and reached for it.

She swallowed the hard cock and sucked on it as she rocked back and forth in time with the man fucking her. She felt like such a slut but she loved it.

They all came together in a cacophony of moans, groans, and sighs. The stranger pulled Panti back hard against him and ejaculated deep in her bowels which triggered Panti's own orgasm and she emptied her seed into her pantyhose and panties. Simultaneously the man at her face spent himself in her mouth which she swallowed eagerly as she lashed at his glans with her tongue to eke out every last drop of semen.

"Fuck that was good," the man behind her pulled his cock out of Panti's anus and watched a trickle of his spend dribble out of her sphincter.

"Amazing," the stranger up front extracted his cock from Panti's mouth and she obligingly licked it clean.

Panti was exhausted but sated. She felt the most sexually satisfied she had ever felt. She pulled up her semen-soaked knickers and hose and lay on the bench panting; catching her breath.

The two men pulled up their trousers and gave each other a high-five.

"Thanks for the fuck babe," the stranger chuckled.

"And the headjob. You are the best," the other smirked.

The man who had fucked her lit a cigarette and placed it between her lips and carefully put an opened can of beer on the ground beside her and another unopened can.

"See ya babe," he grinned.

The two strangers crunched along the gravel path congratulating themselves on their performances, laughing and guffawing.

They eyed off the attractive well built woman in the business suit as she passed them, but both were too sexually gratified to have any real interest in her.

Panti lay on the park bench gratified and content. She had led Transvixen through another successful concert and had been glorified. Two of her fans had made love to her and she was on an intense high. The buzz of playing in front of the huge audience, the adulation of the fans and the sexual gratification all melded together.

She drew on the cigarette and reached down for the can of lager the lads had left behind; her knickers sticky but somehow comforting.

Wendy found Panti lying and the bench and her immediate response was to race over and tend to her; but Wendy knew this would only start another fight between them.

She realised that inventing Transvixen had its consequences. But not like this. Not for her son Stephen, who after only two concerts seemed self destructive.

Wendy picked up the unopened can of lager; opened it and took a long pull.

"So is this you now? Transvestite slut?" Wendy wished she hadn't said it as soon as she did.

Panti sat up on the bench and met her mother's gaze.

"Yes and no," she replied.

"I'm the hottest thing on the music scene at the moment. You heard the crowd scream when I did my thing. That's going to be me on stage, the transvestite slut, the audience loves me. With Panti out front with her stage antics Transvixen is going places."

"Tonight was me letting my hair down so to speak; my raunchiness on stage is what will draw the punters."

"And mommy that's what you want; a venue full of punters."

"That's where the money is; isn't it mommy!"

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,962 Followers
12