Transvixen Tranny Rock Band Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,968 Followers

"So you knew about Phil and I?" Panti sipped her drink.

"Yeah babe; you really gotta lock that door to our dressing room if you are going to fuck in there," she smiled.

"And you're going full time too? Are you sure?" Michelle asked.

"Well as sure as I can be. I don't feel there is any Steve Grayson left in me. I feel like a woman, well a trans woman, all the time. I think like Panti and I dream like Panti. I guess I just don't feel like a man any more. Do you?" Panti replied.

"Nope. I feel the same way," Michelle took a long pull on her drink.

"So how was it being with Tony. You know; being with him willingly. I mean its weird, mom, you and I have all had sex with him," Panti looked over the rim of her glass at Michelle.

"Well at dinner he was such a gentleman and I can see he has a genuine affection for me," Michelle replied.

"So... what happened?" Panti had that mischievous look on her face that Michelle recognised.

"Well a girl shouldn't kiss and tell but ok; I'll tell you but it's just between us special girls ok?"

Panti nodded vigorously; she really wanted to know.

"Well I wore an ankle-length red satin gown split to my thighs, a red satin strapless bra with matching red panties, black holdup stockings, red kitten-heels, silver jewellery, dark makeup and bright red lipstick. With my long blonde hair brushed out I looked gorgeous...fuckable, you know?" Michelle laughed.

"I dressed that way because I wanted to look beautiful; I wanted to look feminine but also I did want Tony to desire me I suppose," she went on.

"I told you about how the evening at the restaurant went and how I kissed Tony goodnight and how, in the limo going home, I suddenly wanted to spend more time with Tony.

"We arrived at his London flat. It didn't look much from the outside, just a redbrick walk-up. But inside it was really nice,"...

Michelle told Panti what happened that night; but didn't go into great detail. What actually happened was Michelle rang the doorbell to Tony's apartment; she was nervous and her heart was hammering in her chest.

Tony flung open the door to greet her; he obviously had a security camera and knew that the gorgeous creature he had just had dinner with was standing outside. His huge grin gave away his excitement.

"My Michelle. Te amo mi amor Mon chéri, you came back to me," Tony expansively waved his hand inviting her in.

Michelle squeezed past him in the confines of the hallway; he had divested himself of his suit and was wearing a silk bathrobe and matching slippers.

She never made it past the hallstand before Tony wrapped her in his arms like a bear and kissed her. Michelle opened her mouth to accept his tongue and immediately felt his erection pressing against her belly. He was obviously sans underwear under the robe.

Michelle was just as aroused as Tony was but also practical; the last thing she wanted his preseminal secretions staining her satin dress. So she reached down and gripped his eight-inch, sleek, circumcised phallus and held it away from her body and stroked it.

Tony groaned in her mouth and she felt more globules of clear precum drip from his glans. Wasting no time she dropped to her knees and licked his erect penis from base to tip; cupping his scrotum and gently squeezing his large testes.

"My darling you don't have to do that," Tony whimpered, looking down at her pretty face.

"Shut up Tony. For once I'm in charge," Michelle smiled wickedly and swallowed his cock.

Tony fell against the hallstand he was so aroused. He gently stroked Michelle's face as she slowly fellated him, working her tongue around the edges of his glans, causing his cock to pulse and quiver. She knew that he was close to climax but she used all of her skills to keep him from coming.

Tony gazed down at the pretty young transvestite on her knees fellating him and honestly felt he was the luckiest man alive. He tried to fuck her face but Michelle wouldn't let him; she stayed in control, ensuring he didn't orgasm but keeping him on the brink.

She reached inside her spilt dress and her fingers slid inside her panties tearing away her gaff and freeing her thickening penis. She eased it from her panties and improved her own erection as she suckled Tony's cock. She wasn't sure if she was going to have sex with Tony when she left home, in fact she was almost determined not to, but just in case she changed her mind she had pre-lubricated herself internally.

Michelle leapt to her feet and kissed Tony passionately.

"Fuck me Tony! Fuck me right here and right now!" her voice muffled around her kisses.

She broke the kiss and spun around and leant against the hallstand; heels apart and derriere raised; presenting herself to Tony.

Tony opened the split in her dress and tugged at her panties but Michelle was impatient. She reached around and took his hard phallus and guided it inside her panties so that it nuzzled at her anal bud.

Michelle pushed back just as Tony gripped her hips and thrust. The result was that all eight inches of Tony's cock plunged inside Michelle's anus, impaling her.

There was no pain. Michelle was fully aroused and dilated. Tony's cock felt wonderful as it filled her and she clenched her sphincter to grip it tighter and then began to fuck him. Tony held her hips and stood till as Michelle rocked back and forth on her heels moaning and whimpering.

She reached behind her and took Tony's hand and guided it inside her dress and onto her own dripping hard cock. Tony squeezed her and she shuddered.

Michelle pushed back hard against Tony and wriggled her buttocks; forcing Tony's glans to push on her prostrate. She didn't cry...she screamed as she orgasmed.

Torrents of semen erupted from Michelle's cock as Tony filled her with his own hot seed.

Tony cried out too as he milked Michelle of her spend; grinding himself against her so that his cock felt every spasm of her anal muscles as they pulsed and contracted and drained him of his sperm.

Tony remained inside Michelle as their orgasms subsided. He bent over her and hugged her as she panted, finding her breath.

When she was breathing normally he slid his semi-erect penis out of her anus and pulled her panties back into place but he could feel his issue soaking into them as it dribbled from her sphincter.

"I'll buy you a new pair," he whispered in her ear.

"I'll buy you many new pairs," he chuckled.

"You better," Michelle turned her head and smiled.

Tony kissed her and then he lifted her off her feet so that he was carrying her cradled in his arms.

He was so strong she was like lifting a leaf on the wind.

Michelle placed her arms around his neck and nuzzled him.

"Where are you taking me?" Michelle nibbled his ear playfully.

"I'm taking you to bed so that I can make love to you all night," Tony smiled at her and kissed her.

"...And he did," Michelle finished telling Panti her story.

"Wow Michelle! You romantic you!" Panti giggled and drained her drink.

"Well shagging him in the hallway wasn't that romantic. It was more that I really, really, really, wanted a fuck right there and then," Michelle laughed.

Panti and Cherri Pops. The two gorgeous tranny rock guitarists nattered away the afternoon just like they used to. It was just like old times but then again not. They were both full-time trans now and both exploring their sexuality to the full extent.

Meanwhile on the other side of London from Tony's flat Theo and Christopher Balzono were having heated discussions.

"So Big Tony swears us to secrecy about gang-banging the travisto putta! How dare he! She's just a tranny whore; why should he care who knows that we fucked her?" Chris ranted.

"Don't worry about it brother. I happen to know the travisto rock and roll band is going to be playing at Wolford Hall for two weeks and you know whose territory that is?" Theo grinned.

"We sell all the drugs in Wolford," Chris replied.

"That's right brother. We'll be seeing those two tranny cocksuckers and their cocksucking bitch manager very soon," Theo's face grimaced with evil.

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,968 Followers
12