Trantor Series Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me pleadingly, but hesitated to say something. I continued to tease her, my leather-clad digits as rigid as a knife as they sawed against her. She wanted more. I knew she wanted to feel the touch of leather against her bare clit, but held back, seeing how long it would take until she begged for it. Finally, she looked at Lisa, imploringly.

Beg for it, bitch!" hissed Lisa.

"Please fuck me!" she whispered hoarsely. I continued sawing my hand against her lips, but lighter. "Please!" she whimpered, "Please fuck me!"

"Please fuck me!" mimicked Lisa teasingly before shouting, "It's 'please fuck me, Master,' you worthless bitch!"

"P-Please fuck me, M-Master!" she groaned loudly. I got the crotch of the panties thoroughly soaked before I pulled them aside and stuck a leather-clad digit into her sopping cunt. It slid in easily. I could see that her hairs were matted against her drenched cunt as I watched my finger slip in and out of her pussy. After a few more strokes, I stopped my motion and she began to rub against me, forcing my finger deeper into her cunt. I then pushed two fingers and finally three into her before she came with a scream and a violent shudder. I pulled out of her and turned to Lisa, who was rubbing herself frantically through the thin material of her outfit. I slapped her hand away and ordered her in a fierce whisper to get the gym bag in my trunk.

"Do not open it, do not look inside and do not take your time!" I commanded, "Do you understand, slave?" I said, reasserting her status.

Yes, Master" she replied in a little girl voice.

"Then GO!" I growled, slapping her behind, "If you are not back quickly, I will have a suitable punishment!" She ran up the slope to the house quickly, but not quickly enough. That was fine with me, as I had plans for her. I tested the chair and found it to be quite sturdy and heavy. Good!

I turned back to my captive. She was slack against the ropes. Her knees had buckled under her and the heel of one shoe was stuck and putting her off balance as she tried to right herself under my gaze. I slipped my fingers into the front of her bra and twisting the material so that it dug into her, pulled her up, kissing her hard and biting her lip. Quite frankly, I was surprised that she hadn't recognized me by now. Possibly she was too horny and tired, possibly she wanted to believe it was a stranger, but she kissed back with a passion. I grabbed a handful of hair again and let her see and feel the knife again against her skin. I could see her eyes flicker downward to the blade and then back up to the twin mirrors that covered mine. Perhaps she was looking at herself in wonder? Did she look as sensual to herself as she did to me?

I ran it down her neck and shoulders, slipping it carefully under the straps. With a quick flick of the wrist, I cut one strap away. As I did, she gave a quick gasp and closed her eyes. I placed the blade against the other cheek and caressed it down the other side, cutting the other strap. Then, she opened her eyes again as I held the blade against her belly. I watched in fascination as her stomach muscles rippled at my touch. Karen tilted her head backwards, mouth open, breathing in short, nervous gasps as I laid the blunt edge of the blade against the skin of her belly and slid the point upward until it met the mid-point of her bra. She squealed as I jerked suddenly and the bra fell away. I then started at her hip and moved the cool metal upward, slicing through the lace of her panties, avoiding her garter, and then up, under her arms. Again, her eyes followed the blade. As I moved along the seam of her sleeve, a slow, tearing sound came from the fabric as the edge of the knife easily sliced the material free. I then moved to the opposite arm and cut downward. As the fabric fell away completely, my captive was now nude, except for her stockings and garter. I stood back and took in her figure.

She was tan and obviously sunbathed in the nude, as there were no tan lines. Her pussy was swollen and wet. Light brown hairs, golden against her tan in the morning sunshine glowed as they followed a path up to her stomach. Two breasts jiggled at each breath she took. Her eyes were wild, her face framed by the rich curls of her hair. Over her shoulder, I could see my darling Lisa returning, taking her sweet time. I waited patiently.

When she got to us, I took the bag and gave her a kiss. She sat on the chair, figuring to again be a spectator, but I had a different idea. I pulled some items from my bag and walked behind my darling. She reached up and pulled me to her again to give her a kiss. I took both arms as we kissed and pulled them behind her back, snapping on some handcuffs. She tried to wiggle away, but I kept my mouth pressed to hers as I secured the cuffs to the chair. As I pulled away from her, I quickly shoved a ball-gag into her mouth and secured it. Going around front, I then shackled her legs.

"I didn't give you permission to play with yourself either!" I said to her softly. She gave me a hurt look, but I merely pinched her cheek and smiled. Reaching into my bag of tricks, I pulled out two small C-clamps. Lisa's nipples had hardened to diamond points and were threatening to poke through the soft leather. I merely helped things along. I milked her tits for a few moments and then, pulling on the nipple and stretching it, I applied the clamp. Once I had both breasts clamped, I put a leash on her collar and pulled it down between her legs and attached it to the chair. There was my beautiful love, arms in a vee behind her, bent slightly forward so that the clamps hung from her tits just enough to give her a little pleasure. I turned back to my captive.

"This is what bad slaves get!" I growled, ripping open the Velcro fastenings on my codpiece. My cock was already stiff and almost painfully hard. Karen licked her lips as she stared at my member. Her hips began to undulate in anticipation. Smiling, I turned from her, pulled the gag from Lisa's mouth and stuffed it with my cock. Holding her head tightly in my hands, I fucked her mouth with abandon, sure that I'd come in just a few strokes. The surprise on Lisa's face was replaced with extreme desire as she struggled to satisfy me. Lisa's lips softly, but firmly, gripped my cock as her tongue wriggled its way along the sensitive bottom of my cock. She made wet slurping noises as I lunged in and out. Occasionally, she would look at me through half-lidded eyes until the desire she felt would make her light-headed and they would roll back into her head. I could hear Karen whining in the background as I pummeled my cock into my lovers face.

At one point, I had my cock so snugly in her throat that she was able to extend the tip of her tongue and tickle my sac. When she did that a second time, it set me off! She looked at me with half-glazed eyes and moaned as the first jet hit the back of her throat. I pulled my cock out and spurted all over her face.

I replaced my codpiece and untied Lisa, removing the clamps and retying her arms. She was compliant and stood up at the merest tug. I walked her over to her bound sister-in-law and tied her so that her face was just mere inches from her sister-in-law's.

"Lick the cum from Lisa's face!" I hissed. Karen looked at me, dumbfounded.

"Do it, Karen!" whispered Lisa, eyes closed.

I was not as patient. I walked around behind her and, with a quick flick of my wrist, snapped my fingers against her beautiful ass cheeks. The snap made her jump with a start. Without having to be told twice, Karen bent tentatively forward and lightly began to lick at Lisa. Lisa then forced the issue by rubbing against her sister's tongue. Soon, they were kissing passionately, Karen's bare breasts rubbing against Lisa's leather-clad ones. They were getting hot and I was getting hard again! I roughly pulled Karen away from her passion by grabbing her hair and jerking her head backward.

"Enough!" I whispered. I untied Lisa, retied her hands around Karen's waist and had her kneel in front of her brother’s wife.

"Eat her pussy and pull her ass cheeks apart!" I ordered. Lisa complied with a relish that elicited a keening moan from Karen. I went back to my bag and withdrew a tube of KY jelly. I greased my now rigid pole and moved behind Karen. Taking a breast in each hand, I squeezed and kneaded them until she was literally panting with desire. Then, wetting my cock in her slick pussy, I moved to her nether hole.

"No, please!" she pleaded, "Not in my ass! I've never had it there! You'll rip me apart." I slapped her quivering cheeks to silence her and began to probe her hole. Karen continued to resist, so I took off my belt and cracked it across her ass cheeks, leaving a nicely reddening 1 inch welt. Karen gave out a yelp of pain, but Lisa bit down on her pussy to get her attention again. Once more I smacked her ass, not hard enough to cause real pain, but enough to leave another reddening welt. I again tried to enter her ass, and again, Karen pleaded with me not to and refused my entrance. I picked up a branch I had noticed lying on the ground earlier and whipped it through the air a few times. Karen's eyes went wild, but she still shook her head no when I probed her ass with my finger. I took two steps back, determined to give her ten smacks and see if that would change her mind.

She broke on the eighth stroke and I pushed her shoulders slightly forward to gain access. This time there was no complaining. That perfect ass was a cross-hatch of red and purple stripes. My lubricated cock worked its way slowly into the tight hole and soon I felt myself all the way in. I could feel Lisa working on Karen's pussy, her tongue occasionally darting out to lick my sac and back up the slit.

I gave Karen a moment to get used to the intrusion before slowly pulling out. She let out a hiss as she was assaulted with both pleasure and pain. I cupped her breasts and began to manipulate her nipples as I pushed back into her. I savored the feeling of the tightness offset by the lubrication. "How different from a pussy!" I marveled.

Each time I pulled out, I could feel the distended skin and muscles of her ass clinging to my cock, only to float back in as I applied pressure in the opposite direction. I took it nice and slow, knowing that this could be an experience that would heighten both our sexual arousal and enjoyment. Karen's face was a mask of grimacing pain for the first ten or twelve strokes, but that soon gave way to a lustier look as Lisa redoubled her efforts on the dripping pussy where she was feasting.

Karen groaned when I pinched her nipples and her fists would clench and unclench. Her ass was at the perfect height, between the bricks and her high heels. Soon she was grinding into me as she came closer and closer to cumming. I began to work her ass and tits harder and harder. The thick leather of my costume rubbed and stuck to the sweating skin of Karen’s back, her welted ass sought the rough touch of the leather and velcro as she peaked higher and higher. I grabbed her tits for leverage and really began to pound into her now, just as I had taken Lisa's mouth only a short while before.

Karen came by dropping her head back against my shoulder and crying out in an aborted half scream. Mouth open, she slammed her ass onto my cock, her face contorted, until I too could hold out no longer. I gushed my hot white seed into her back hole while pinching and pulling at her tits.

Her grimace was soon washed over with satiated pleasure as she milked the last few drops of cum from my cock. I let my now slick tube whither inside her until it was pushed out with a faint, wet plop.

I looked down at Lisa, her face and front of her leather costume shiny with moisture from the pussy juices of her lover. Karens pussy and thighs were red from abuse, her pussy lips were swollen and distended from the unrelenting attack. As I let go, Karen literally collapsed, hanging from her arms.

I untied Lisa from Karen, retied her hands behind her back and had her clean me with her tongue while I lounged against a tree trunk. After I became hard, we fucked like animals in the grass. Exhausted, we laid on the ground for awhile and stared at Karen, who had fainted and was dangling by the ropes that bound her to the trees. Together, we cut Karen down and carried her into the house. She was asleep even as we put her into her bed. Lisa and I showered, cleaned our outfits. After Lisa and I made some tender, more conventional love, I packed up and went to work. Later that day, she called me.

"I'd like to do that again!" I told her enthusiastically.

"You'll have another chance a week from next Saturday night!" she giggled, "but you'll need to make another outfit!"

I smiled into the phone. "No problem!" I said, "I've been working on one anyway!"

* * * * *

Actually, I'd been working on two. One was leather with a lot of mean-looking spikes bristling from it, another was being made from a silvery, metallic material laid over some poorer quality leather we'd received. I was working on the second suit and having some problems when Bryant, a friend of mine from the local theatre troupe, came by with some work for me.

"Now this" he said, fingering my spiked creation, "looks really wicked! Who's it for?"

"Me." I acknowledged.

"Oh, really? Are you into something I don't know about?"

"Naw." I said, trying to be nonchalant about it, "Its just something I cooked up for a costume party."

"Hmmmm. Right." he commented. Then a gleam came into his eye. "Would you be willing to make something like this on order?"

"Huh? What do you mean by 'on order?'" I asked.

"I've got certain...friends... that might be into something like this."

"Male or female?" I chided.

"Both, actually."

"It would be expensive." I said. "The leather alone on that one cost me $400. The labor would bring that up to...oh, I don't know, maybe $600 or $700."

"And your mark-up?"

"Mark-up?"

"Your profits, man, your profits!" said Bryant

"I hadn't really thought about it that way."

"Shit, man! You're a friggin' genius with leather! You should be doing this for a living!"

"There's no future in this, Bryant. I mean, I've thought of buying the store, but the old man here only clears about 17 grand a year!"

"That's because he doesn't know or cater to the right people!"

"And you do?"

"Let's just say" he smiled, "that I've got connections."

"Here's my photo album of all the costumes I've done. You bring me in five orders," I replied, "marked up to what you think I should be selling them for, and I'll give you 10%."

"Deal!" Bryant smiled. "I'll take the first one!" Bryant took one of my order forms and wrote out what he wanted and then pulled out cash from his wallet. I looked at the money he gave me and whistled.

"When do you need it?"

"If you can have it to me a week from Saturday night, I can probably get you twenty orders for different costumes by the following Monday!"

"You're shittin' me!" I said, aghast, "Who would you know with that kind of money?"

Bryant paused for a long time as if contemplating something and then gave a heavy sigh. "Well, man, " he began, "Haven't you ever wondered how I can afford to live the lifestyle that I live?"

"Well, yes and no." I replied, "I've never really given it much thought."

Bryant looked at me.

"Hey," I said, feeling a little uncomfortable, "I mind my own business, just like I expect others to mind theirs."

"That's why I like you so much, man!" Bryant said, slapping me on the back. "So, what are you doing tonight?"

"Oh, just putting the finishing touches on this new costume." I said, indicating the silver one.

"Take the night off," said Bryant, "I want to show you something... And bring this with you!" He pointed to the outfit I’d worn to fuck Karen and her sister-in-law.

After Bryant was measured for the item he wanted, he left. I made a rough sketch of an evil-looking costume I'd had in mind and began to work on it immediately. It would be fairly simple to make since it was primarily straps. I had most of it finished by six. I was pretty satisfied with what I'd accomplished, so I called it a night and took a cab to Bryant's apartment. I'd never been there before. Bryant had always been a quiet person when we were in school together. When he wasn't studying, producing, directing or acting in a play, he always seemed to be schmoozing people. While I never knew exactly what he did outside of the theatre, I thought it was what everyone else did; busboy, waiter, cook. When I stepped inside Bryant’s apartment, I knew he couldn't be working at something so menial.

"Wow!" I gasped, "Who's place is this!?"

"It's mine, asshole!" he returned, smiling.

"Yeah, but, like, who bought it for you?"

"I bought it all myself" he retorted, the smile disappearing from his face like a shot.

"You?"

"Why, yes, of course!" he said with an air of distain. Suddenly, it came to him, "Don't you know?" Bryant asked.

"Know what?"

"I guess not!" he replied, the laughter coming back to his face, "Joe, I'm what you call 'filthy rich!'" I must have looked completely dumbfounded, because he continued, "Jesus Christ on a crutch! I own every theatre you've worked in except the one at the University! Why do you think you got the jobs?"

I sat down, absolutely speechless. I mean, this guy was the most unpretentious, common, quiet, salt-of-the-earth type I'd ever met! And here he was, telling me he owned three different theatres!

"Let's see," he continued, handing me a drink, "I own the theatres you've worked in, I am currently producing six plays, and I am part owner of four restaurants, three nightclubs and two, uh... "alternative" clubs."

"Oh, really? Wow!" I said, sounding not nearly as impressed as I actually was. "So," I continued, sipping my drink to soothe my dry throat, "what play will my costumes be in?"

Bryant laughed uproariously! When he had calmed down, he took a sip of his drink and explained, "They're not for a play, my friend, they are for the clientele of one of my, uh... shall we say, clubs!"

He looked at his watch. "Speaking of which, it's almost time to be on our way. Shall we?" He indicated the door and we went to the elevator and took it to the parking garage. A limo was waiting for us there.

Bryant was on the phone the minute we got in the car, so I wasn't able to talk to him much. We headed into a seedier section of town and stopped at an old, brick warehouse that was painted flat-black. There was a line of people waiting outside, some dressed in long, light coats or in formal clothing.

Many women were dressed in capes and some had on the highest heels I'd ever seen. Others out there were dressed in the black uniforms, colored hair and metallic body piercing “uniforms” of what is known as generation X. I shook my head in wonder at the diversity of the clubs clientele. We drove around to the side where we were ushered in through a door marked "private" and walked down some hallways. A pale woman with dark hair and lipstick the color of clotted blood came up to Bryant, regarded me as she would a piece of meat began talking quietly and swiftly to my friend. He gave her some instructions, which she wrote down on her pad. They spoke about business, at first, which I easily understood, but soon they were talking about things in what appeared to be a code of some type.

Presently, he introduced her as his secretary, Mena, and said to her, "This is the genius I've been telling you about. Wait until you see what he's designing for me!"

Mena smiled in her most insincere manner and walked away. Bryant busied himself on his portable phone as we strode further into the building. Bryant cupped his hand over the phones mouthpiece and said "dressing room." While nodding at the door we had pause in front of. I smiled in return and stepped inside. It was small, neat and clean. I changed into my outfit and emerged in a little less than fifteen minutes. Mena was again in conversation with Bryant, but this time her eyes lit up with awe and respect.