Trantor Series Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you he was a genius, luv!" crowed Bryant. She whispered something to him and he looked at her for a moment before a laugh burst out loudly from deep inside him. She turned bright pink and scurried down the long hall, looking at me over her shoulder. Still laughing, and with tears in his eyes, Bryant escorted me to another door. We went through two heavy, guarded doors and walked into the club, the loud music hitting us like a wall. We were barely noticed by the shaved heads and outlandishly colored hair of the inhabitants as they moshed their way into oblivion. We entered another, guarded door next to the bar and into a more sedate section of the club.

Here and there were suited and well dressed visitors watching a show up on the stage where a young lady was being abused by another man and woman. We paused a moment to watch the proceedings.

The girl was tied with her hands behind her back and hooked to a metal bar behind her. Her ankles were strapped in the same manner, though her knees were pushed apart by another bar. There were rings through her nipples and pussylips to which weights were slowly being attached by the woman as this girl lustily sucked off the man as best she could.

"There seems to be a resemblance between the woman and the girl," I commented, "Sisters?"

"Family." was the deadpan response from Bryant, "Mother, father and daughter." Thankfully, my mask covered my shocked look.

Changing the subject, I asked, "What did that girl... your uh, assistant-"

" -Mena?"

"Yes, Mena. What did she say to you, back there in the hall?"

Bryant smiled. "She wishes to be possessed by you!"

"And that amuses you?" I asked.

"Amuses me?" responded Bryant with a laugh, "Shit, man, it delights me!"

"You see," Bryant continued, turning to me, "Mena has never been one that desired to be possessed by anyone!" He added, admiringly, " Not even by me!"

"I see."

"No, you don't!" laughed Bryant uproariously and clapping me on the back, "But you will, my friend, you will!" He took my arm and led me through even another guarded door.

"How many rooms are there in this...club?" I asked quietly.

"There are several," he replied evasively, nodding to the bouncer at the door, "but these first two are merely for the tourists!"

The bouncer opened the door and we entered a stairwell. However, we did not start up the stairs. Instead, Bryant inserted a credit card-like key into an unobtrusive spot in the wall and the "brick" wall popped open to reveal an elevator door. The elevator arrived and we stepped inside. There were no keys, but Bryant merely inserted the card again and I felt movement. It was so slight that I couldn't tell whether we moved up or down. After a minute, the door opened again and we walked into what appeared to be a dark, but comfortable lounge area. The only difference was that everyone here had either an air of dominance or submission to them.

Some of the folks were dressed in leather, some in formal evening attire; many others were nude or semi-nude. The latter I took to be the submissives, though it proved out later that a few were the opposite. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I had to check my surprise! Around each large pillar and lining parts of the walls were chained several nude men and women. The men were in obvious states of excitement and were kept that way by an occasional passer-by. The women groaned as they were fondled and groped briefly in an almost diffident manner. As we walked in, all eyes turned slowly to us.

An older woman in a black evening gown and a necklace of diamonds worth more than I had ever made, came up to me and sensually stroked my leather.

"Why Bryant! He's beautiful!" She reluctantly moved her hand away, "Is he yours or one of us?"

Bryant gave her an indulgent smile and said, "This is the genius I've been raving about, my dear!" he said, causing her to look at me with renewed respect. Bryant smiled as he presented me to the crowd. "Tell me, is he an artist or what?"

"Oh, yes!" she sighed. "I must have an outfit made! I simply must!" She stared at the twin mirrors that hid my eyes and I could see a visible shudder run through her. Her eyes went glassy for a moment and, after the gleam returned to them, she murmurred, "I could almost wish to be possessed by him." The crowd laughed at her little joke. Coming out of her reverie, she asked, "Could you make something simple for around, say...five thousand?"

I nearly choked on my own tongue. Five thousand dollars! "Well..." I hesitated.

"Ok, ok, I knew that would be a little low." she blushed as she waived her hand in front of me in dismissal, "just make me something flattering. But do try to keep it under ten."

Unsure of my voice, I merely nodded. She promised to send Bryant her measurements in the morning. I soon had four more orders for different costumes at outrageous prices.