Trapeze

Story Info
We visited a sex club in the city.
1.6k words
3.73
20.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Samantha, I know what I want you to wear to Trapeze."

"Really? What, baby?"

"Just a dress and shoes. No stockings, no underwear, no bra, and the dress should be something a little tight, like a knit."

"OK, baby, anything you want."

Samantha and I are an odd couple. We met through unusual circumstances and probably shouldn't be together. But something did bring us together. Somehow we knew instinctively we would have this crazy sexual energy. Even though we've both had plenty of experience, I've never responded to anyone the way I respond to her. It almost feels like what I used to do wasn't really sex. She claims that she was passive before me but it's hard for me to believe. When we are together I can taste her hunger and we attack each other like the rest of the world doesn't exist. I can feel her consuming every part of me.

We had been talking about going to a sex club. We looked at one that was too seedy, and one that wasn't seedy enough, and settled on the one that was just right.

"We'll get the hotel first so you have someplace to change, but I'd like you to dress before we go out to dinner."

"Won't that be a little too much for in public? What if people see me?"

"You don't have to be obscene, baby. I promise I'll behave. I just want to put my hand on your leg and know nothing is between me and your pussy. Just knowing you have nothing on will drive me wild."

"We'll see, baby."

The club trip was a week away and that week felt like a million years. All I could think about was what she would look like and what we would do. Even in a normal week, I find myself thinking about kissing her half the time and fucking her the other half. This week was impossible. What would she look like? Would she go to dinner slutty for me? What would we have the courage to do at the club?

The day finally came, and we met to go to the hotel. She got ready and she was absolutely gorgeous. She dressed exactly like I asked. I could see her dress hugging her. And shoes. Nothing else. She didn't look out of the ordinary, but my eyes were going back and forth between her tits and her pussy trying to see through the dress. No luck, yet, but we'd take care of that later.

We grabbed dinner at a Japanese place I knew and started getting ready for the club. Samantha doesn't usually drink, but I talked her into a glass of wine. Drinking makes her horny and I wanted her relaxed. Through dinner, I put my hand on her knee, and moved it up as far as she would let me. There were too many people too close for me to feel her wetness, but I could still feel the warmth from her pussy on the back of my hand. She felt it, too. I could see her excitement. Her nipples were hard and her dress was doing nothing to hide them.

She got up to go to the bathroom, and every head turned to follow her. She isn't very large on top, a B cup, but as she walked to the bathroom every step made her boobs jiggle just a little bit. I don't think she realized how hot it was, but I did. Probably every other man in the restaurant, too.

Finally, it was time to go to the club. We paid and got up to go. As we walked down the stairs to the street, I reached an arm around and pinched one of her nipples. Hard. She turned and kissed me deep, driving her tongue down my throat and softy biting my lower lip. This was going to be fun.

At the club, we took a few minutes to check the place out. There was a room called the mat room that seemed to be an orgy space. There were semi-private rooms with beds. There was also a bar area with plastic cups. We were there pretty early, so not much was going on. The club allowed nudity, obviously, but it hadn't really picked up yet. It was supposed to be couples only, but I noticed a couple of single guys. I guess they came with escorts who abandoned them. I was pretty glad not to be abandoned. Samantha was getting some attention. She is a knockout. And I could tell she was starting to get hot. I would be fucking the hottest woman at the club tonight.

We went to the bar area and sat at a table to have a drink. We sat for a little bit when I noticed one of the single men come in behind us and take a table about five feet away. I could tell he was attracted to Samantha. He must have followed us after we checked out the rest of the club.

"Baby, do you see the man off to your right?"

"Yes."

"I think he likes you."

"Why do you think that?"

"I'm pretty sure he saw us checking out the rooms and followed you in here. Baby, why don't you swing your legs toward him."

"But he might see up my dress."

"I want him to see your pussy, baby. He wants it too."

She shifted her legs in her direction, and I watched his eyes beeline to her waste. She had his full attention. He was trying to see up, but not getting much of a view.

"Baby, move your legs apart a little."

She spread her legs about four inches. "Like this, baby?"

"Perfect." I could hear her breathing get a little heavier. I was getting hot, too. I was hard enough to show.

"Baby, that's not enough." I reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress. I started pulling it up. She put her hand on mine, but I kept pulling and she didn't stop me. When I got the dress higher, her friend and I both saw that she had shaved and nothing was hiding her pussy from us. I could see she was excited. Her lips were swelling, and her clit was starting to peek out on top. I left the dress with everything on display.

"Oh, my god, baby, you are so excited I can smell you. I think he can see."

"Baby, do you like what you see?"

"Baby, I love what I see. I love my little slut. Have you ever seen porn magazines?"

"Yes."

"This is so hot it couldn't be in Playboy. Your pussy is wet and ready. Playboy would need you covered more. Everyone in the room can tell. Baby, I can't believe you are so hot from showing a stranger your pussy. Good girls aren't like that."

"Baby, can we go fuck now?"

"Not yet. Do you know what guys really like to see?"

"No, baby. What?"

"They like to see where you take cocks. They want to see the pink inside. Spread your legs wider, one on either side of the chair."

She moves so her legs are almost completely spread. It isn't so playful anymore. It is obscene. I can see her excitement and I can see the pink inside. She has her head down and her eyes closed. Our friend is staring straight at her pussy. I can see how much he wants her.

"Baby, look at him."

"I can't."

"It's OK, baby, he won't notice."

She looks up at his face and he doesn't even see. He is rubbing his crotch looking at how excited she is. Then he moves to pull his pants down. He frees his hard cock, never taking his eyes off her.

"Baby, I think he wants you."

"Yes."

"He can see where you take my cock. He wants his cock there, too. I think he wants to see something in that pussy."

"Yes."

"Do you think he wants to see you playing with yourself, or me fingering you?"

"He wants to see you fingering me."

I reach my hand down and rub my finger in your pussy.

"Oh my god, baby, you are so wet. How can you get so wet just by showing your pussy to a stranger?"

"Baby, please just fuck me."

"No baby, promise me one thing."

"Anything, baby, what?"

"Don't come baby. You don't want people to see how nasty you are. It's OK to play, just don't come."

"OK, baby, I'll try."

I start working her pussy. I wet my fingers in her own moisture and rub it around her button. She is staring straight at his face while I am finger fucking her. He has his cock out and is masturbating, staring straight at her wide open, soaking wet pussy. Her breathing is getting heavy and she reaches over to squeeze my cock through my pants. She can feel I am rock hard.

"Baby, you promised me you wouldn't come."

I start rubbing faster, and I pinch. Now she looks away from his face and down at his pumping fist she starts to lift of the seat.

"Baby, you can't come. You promised me."

Then she started shuddering and moaning so loud another couple comes in the room to see what happened. This is a beautiful sight. She is sitting with her dress up around her waste and was so wet that I can see a little puddle on the chair. She has her eyes closed now and her head is back. Her breathing is heavy. Her gaping pussy is still on display to anyone who wants to see. Our friend has come all over himself.

"Baby, I can't believe you came. Even strippers and hookers don't get that hot from showing their pussies."

Now it's my turn.