Trapped

Story Info
A woman's decision has unexpected repercussions.
1k words
3.67
36.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trapped in a city where everything was unfamiliar, Kate wondered again how she got herself into this mess. How could she have been so stupid as to fall for that loser's lies? Now she was apparently going to pay for it.

It had all started so innocently. She had been at the bar with her girlfriends, flirting with a couple of different guys and really thought she had connected with the handsome man with the piercing blue eyes. He seemed to look right into her and warm her insides. So, when he got up and headed to leave the room, her heart dropped. But just as he was about to disappear out of sight, he looked back at Kate with a look that seemed to beckon her. She just couldn't help herself; she followed after him like a love sick schoolgirl, through the winding back corridors of the bar, past closed doors and ended at a door that was slightly ajar. She gently toed it open and peeked inside. There was the handsome man, sitting at a desk looking at her. He smiled...and that smile melted every sense of self that Kate had.

"Come on in," he invited. "It's great to finally meet you Kate."

That seemed to wake her up a bit. How did he know her name? What was going on here? So she asked those exact questions.

"Kate, I've been watching you for the past couple of nights and I believe that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I would like to take you somewhere to get to know you better than I ever could in the bar scene." He paused to let that sink in. "I would like to take you to the city, stay in the penthouse at one of the best hotels and treat you the way a woman as wonderful as you should be treated."

Warning bells should have been going off in Kate's mind, but she was entranced by the way he talked and by his obvious fascination with her. She had always considered herself average, not beautiful, though not ugly by society's standards. He was saying exactly the right things in exactly the right way, and unfortunately Kate's self preservation instincts were taking the night off.

Maybe it was the beer, maybe it was the stranger's intensely blue eyes, whatever it was, she uncharacteristically said, "Ok."

The next few hours passed by in a haze. She vaguely was aware of riding in a car, arriving at a posh hotel and checking in as Mr. and Mrs. Diego Smith. In the back of her mind she thought, "Oh, is his name Diego?" The room that he got for them was the most luxurious room she had ever seen. She was amazed. The carpet was so plush and the furnishings were so magnificent that she couldn't even say anything for the first few minutes. Soon she was aware that Diego was pouring some champagne and saying something about them celebrating their trip. She eagerly took the champagne and toasted him. "Thank you, Diego, for such a wonderful surprise! You are incredible!"

He just smiled and whispered, "You think this is incredible, just wait until later."

He took the champagne from her and took her into his arms. He leaned forward and gently began to kiss her, pushing his tongue past her lips. When she tried to pull away in surprise, his grip on her tightened, though his lips and tongue remained gentle. Eventually she felt like this was exactly where she wanted to be, she relaxed and joined him in exploring all of the nuances of kissing. Diego's hands released their grip on her arms and moved to caress her breasts, kneading and squeezing them, until she moaned in pleasure. She found herself leaning into him, grinding her hips towards his, acting like she had never acted before. She had never been this brazen with a man before. Diego pulled her even closer to him and thrust his hips toward her, imitating the act that they were headed towards. Suddenly Kate felt like she was too hot and ready to explode. She started tearing her clothes off and then started working on his.

When she was standing there in her panties and bra, and he in his boxers, she paused to assess the situation. What was she doing? Why was she acting so crazy? And before she could explore her questions, Diego lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her on the king sized four post bed and kneeled over her. He pulled her bra and panties off and then ripped his own boxers off. His cock was huge and straining in her direction, and she was so hot and wet for him that she was arching off the bed, hoping he was going to put it in her pussy soon. She had a brief moment of clarity and wondered about condoms, and he must have read her mind, because he pulled one out of the nightstand drawer and slid it over his shaft. Then he bent over her and shoved his cock into her, all the way in, in just one thrust. He was so huge compared to her other lovers that it took a few seconds for her body to accommodate him. Then he was thrusting in and out of her, with her hips trying to match him at every thrust. She was moaning and rolling her head side to side with pleasure, while he continued to pound her with every bit of strength that he had. She could feel her orgasm building and she started clawing at Diego's back because the pleasure was so intense that it was almost painful. As the orgasm pulsed through her body, she could feel the same waves of pleasure/pain pulsing through Diego. She felt him thrust one last time and it sent her spiraling into darkness.

When she came to, she fully remembered every moment and every word and every sensation. She tried to sit up and discovered that she had been cuffed spread-eagled and still naked to the bed posts. As she struggled against the cuffs, she realized that maybe she had misjudged the handsome Diego. What was he planning? What was he going to do? From the sound of silence in the suite, she was going to have some time alone to ponder those questions and more.