Trapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xinycep
xinycep
66 Followers

Thankfully the bathroom was deserted, and I immediately took the largest stall.

My mind was totally on autopilot; so, purely out of habit, I turned around and stood there, still peeing into my pajamas, while I secured the door. Then I turned around, and pulled down my pajamas and panties - while still peeing - and sat down on the toilet to finish up the 3 or 4 seconds of pee that hadn't already gone onto the floor.

I looked at the crumpled, but dry, panties in my hand. Then I looked at the soaked mess that were my pajama bottoms and the puddle of yellow on the floor of the stall. I didn't bother cleaning up much; I would need a lot more than just a pair of dry panties to fix this mess. I walked slowly back to the campsite, thinking carefully of a good cover story.

My mom let out a gasp when she saw me, "Oh dear, did you...?" she asked as I walked into the site.

"No, but it looks pretty bad," I said, trying to fake a convincing laugh.

"There was a puddle in the bathroom from the showers, and I slipped on it when I was leaving," I lied.

"Oh! Are you alright?"

"Oh yeah, I'm fine," I replied, slipping past her and Jake and going back to my tent.

xinycep
xinycep
66 Followers
12