Trapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue lashed her erect flesh and his lips pulled on it while her breast grew warm and tingly with delight. Then he began to lap and kiss the rest of her small, round mound, making her pussy throb sympathetically with fervent need.

The slippery feel of his mouth on her sweat dampened flesh made her feel lascivious, and she smiled as she moaned, her pleasure reverberating around the precariously balanced elevator.

When Dylan reached the bunched material of her pushed-down camisole the balking of his desire made him aggressive and he boldly began to pull her clothes off. In her need to feel him inside Naomi began to help him strip her off all her clothes and she in turn helped him remove his own.

In moments they were both naked, kneeling together in the middle of the elevator car, pressed together, once more kissing passionately. Their hands roamed over each other, the slick sheen of perspiration making their hands slide over the grooves of muscle and bone, caressing every swell of flesh that made them uniquely themselves.

Naomi couldn't remember a more passionate, decadent feeling than the glide of his hands as they fondled her body, shamelessly exploring her. Inversely; caressing the smooth hard muscle of Dylan's body felt delicious to her hands.

When his fingers slid into the groove of her sex they both froze, and she whimpered delightedly to feel his firm fingers press her slippery, swollen lips.

Gently, Dylan began to slide his fingers up and down between her nether lips. The tender flesh of her vulva throbbed delightfully as he fondled her. The distant tingle, so far from her brain, felt remote, piercing and intimate. A dizzying mix of sensations that never failed to thrill her when she felt them.

Then she gasped and her hips bucked as his finger began to lightly brush her engorged clit. As the years had progressed Naomi had found her body grow more sensitive and more easily inflamed, and because everything about this situation was intense, her arousal was deeper and more profoundly erotic than anything she had ever experienced.

The merest flick of his finger across her button and her body thrummed like a violin string. Taut with aching suspense Naomi was frozen as Dylan massaged her sex and tickled her toward bliss.

A prolonged moment she hung suspended by his touch on her fervid flesh, immobilized by the spike of stupefying pleasure centred on that tiny swell of flesh. With infinitesimal movements of his fingertip Dylan stroked her clit and made her body tremble with bliss.

Then he released her and began to rub his fingers along the groove of her lips once more. Naomi released her held breath and clung to him, kneading his back muscles and kissing him desperately.

Naomi had never felt anything like the powerful all-consuming lust she felt right now. This was nearly an animalistic frenzy. One small fragment of her mind stared aghast at the writhing, grunting, shameless beast she saw herself becoming as this strange man fingered her soaking wet snatch on the floor of a broken elevator.

The rest of her mind was rabid to be consumed and to consume this man. When he finally slipped two fingers inside her throbbing slit Naomi clenched tight in a spasm of utter rapture. The most wracking, debilitating orgasm she had ever had seized her in a paroxysm of ecstasy.

A loss of sensation, like losing consciousness, flooded over her as her eyes clamped tight and she saw lights explode behind her eyes. As if she were feinting, Naomi stopped being able to feel her limbs, and she couldn't tell which way was up. It felt like she was flopping over to one side or the other and the bright lights blinded her, yet she couldn't open her eyes.

The only reason she knew she wasn't actually passing out was that she was being lashed with flaming whips centered on her hypersensitive sex. Every touch felt simultaneously like she was being pierced with red hot needles and like being bathed by the cool healing waters of a mountain stream.

Her pussy clutched his fingers, trying to grip the elusive invader, but her insides were far too slippery to keep hold of his driving digits. Over and over Dylan pierced her and her orgasm grasped her body in its merciless clutch.

Delight, both terrible and wonderful, twisted together and burned along her nervous system, shorting out thought and consciousness and replacing it with lust.

When Dylan removed his hand from her soaking slot he eased her trembling body back across the clothes strewn floor of their prison. Then his mouth found her breasts once more and spikes of aching need erupted where his mouth met her pointed nipples.

Dylan ravished her breasts, kneading them and suckling them with as much need and intensity as Naomi felt. Gripping his head in both hands, his wet hair curling into tangled locks, Naomi guided his mouth where she needed it most; first one breast then the other.

Then, as she felt another wave of rapture building in her body, his mouth lowered while his hands groped her mounds making her whimper with anticipation. If his mouth felt that good on her breasts what was going to happen if he began to lick her sex?

When it happened her hips rose up to meet his mouth, her body seeming to try and open up enough to allow his whole being to enter her. While his mouth devoured her pussy, lapping at her lips and sucking on her clit, Dylan massaged her breasts driving her mad with sensation.

Squirming around, Naomi writhed in exquisite ecstasy. Struggling to both accept his attention and mitigate its powerful effect on her body, she shuddered in the extremity of perfect bliss. Soon powerful climaxes rocked her being and she was unable to withstand the onslaught of delight on her clit. That bundle of nerves was far too overcharged. Mini-orgasms erupted every pass his tongue made over her sensitive button and she would buck until his mouth fell from it and she was able to breath once more.

Then Dylan was looming over her, his wet mouth found her own and she tasted her cum as she kissed him desperately. Clinging to him with need, she anchored her swirling mind in his powerful physical presence, kissing him to stay sane.

Then sanity was shredded utterly when the shaft of his penis ground down onto her burning clitoris and one more an orgasm robbed her of all thought save the need to be filled.

Reaching down between them she gripped his cock, it felt huge in her tiny hand, and she held him in place while she thrust her hips up to meet his downward plunge.

Filled at last.

The slide of his erection into her ravenous core opened her up completely and Naomi wailed a long cry of absolute elation. She had never felt so complete. When his knob pressed to her cervix Naomi clenched in rapture and fell into a void filled only by light and joy.

This orgasm was like nothing she had ever felt. She didn't have form here. The boundary of her body, the flesh made so enlivened by Dylan, no longer existed. Instead she became a being of light and each mote of dust that had once been her form swirled away on its own trajectory, exploding outward from the bright centre of the Universe, the place being filled with manhood.

Naomi was now a sheath of sensation caressing Dylan's member, no other part registered. The friction as he moved within her molten being scattered more and more of her body farther out into the void that had been her reality before.

Time held no meaning; identify a false construct thinly veiling this creature she now found she had always been. A being of light, lust and aching, profound vulgarity. Grunting and humping to grind herself against him, the newly created Avatar of Wantonness kissed and licked and climaxed in an endless seeming loop, while the Totem of Passion pillaged her body for more and more carnal delight.

Then their union was complete when He spilled himself into Her.

Some part of her had been waiting for this and when it began her body channeled all its energy into her womb. A profound twisting in-side-out wracked Naomi with painful convulsions. Clutching him with every part, this lecherous creature she had become gloried in the hot scald of cum oozing into her fervid depths.

All air was crushed from her lungs as her climax squeezed every scattered molecule of her being back into the tiny frame it had once held. Compression, necessary in order to claim that precious seed being deposited inside her, clamped every fibre of muscle she possessed into a squeezing device meant to milk him of sperm.

It took a terrifying amount of energy to clench this hard and Naomi panted and moaned with effort as she clasped him with her core, milking him of each morsel of jism. Sweat poured from their bodies, making them both slippery as Dylan strained to drive deeper into her.

Each time she gasped and released, her body desperate for air, Dylan withdrew from her grip. Then as she wailed, bereft of him, he plunged back into her straining body and set her off with another powerful spasm of delight.

Dylan's own orgasm drove him to continue wedging deep inside her, his face was a grimace of extremity, his body shivering with the power of his own climax. Clinging to him, Naomi tried to keep grip on his wet muscles. Perspiration streamed from the both, a sordid sheen of sensual delight.

Unable to hold on to him any longer Naomi flopped back to the elevator floor and panted, sprawled out, pulsing with climactic tremors. Dylan ceased fucking her, his orgasm abated. With his cock shoved deeply inside her, he held himself still, gazing at Naomi.

Still climaxing, Naomi looked back. His gentle face, smiling down at her, inspired even deeper joy and a new tone invaded her orgasm. Acceptance and compassion gave her pleasure a ringing, resonant musicality. Her orgasm switched from animalistic and frenzied to profound, perfect and loving.

This was how it felt, at its best, with Craig her husband. How had she achieved it with this stranger? Even as she wondered, her orgasms renewed as Dylan began to move within her once again.

The moment his cock slipped out and then back in, gently, and lovingly, Naomi began to judder with yet more waves of pleasure. Any stimulation at all ignited her orgasms. Dylan then made love to her, slowly, tenderly, his cock remaining hard, her body reveling in the continuous stream of sensation.

Dylan leaned in and began to kiss Naomi once more. Gratitude and euphoria energized her kisses back. Hungrily she kissed and licked his mouth, greedy for more of him. Then her mouth became hungry for his member.

As her clitoris tingled hotly from overwork, Naomi pressed her hands to Dylan's muscular chest and pulled back her mouth.

"I have to taste your cock." She lay back as Dylan pulled out of her suddenly anguished pussy. Squeezing her legs together she placed a hand on her vulva, giving her poor pussy a hug.

Then as Dylan knelt upright Naomi went on all fours and enveloped his cock in her eager mouth. The heat of his manhood filed her mouth and the pungent mix of her juices and his sperm made her body clench lewdly with an orgasm under her fingers.

Moving her mouth up and down his length Naomi took him deep and lavished his underside with caresses of her tongue. Glorying in Dylan's wonderful cock, Naomi thanked him for giving her such a fantastic fucking.

Lifting one hand, she massaged his balls lovingly while she bathed his whole shaft with her saliva. Spit leaked out around her mouth as Naomi salivated over his boner. No cock had ever tasted better, or felt so perfect in her mouth as this one did.

That tiny sliver of Naomi's mind that was appalled by her behavior moaned to see her lasciviously gobbling this cock on all fours in a dirty, dangerous place. It told her "You are only doing this to keep from being afraid. What is a little fear compared to a decade of loving marriage?"

Then Dylan reached down, around her back and began to fondle her hanging breasts. The pleasure it gave her overrode the guilt. Naomi responded by lowering her mouth and beginning to bath his balls. Her juices were here too and she cleaned him thoroughly.

Naomi pumped his shaft with her hand as she sucked his balls and Dylan moaned deep in his throat, sounding like he was surrendering to her. As his sack tightened and lifted Naomi returned to sucking his knob and lapping at his shaft.

Looking up along his flat stomach and firm pectorals she locked eyes with Dylan, his face a mask of tension and hope. She jacked him into her mouth and made a show of rubbing his knob around her lips.

"Gimmie that cum. I want to taste it."

His eyes clenched and he whimpered and Naomi smiled at her power. Her own sex was finally no longer exploding in continuous climax, so she focused on bringing him to that place she had endured for so long.

With as much fluid as she could gather, Naomi gave him a sloshy, wet blowjob, working his tip with her tongue as she ran her tightly sealed lips along the first few inches of his pulsing rod. Dylan's hands gingerly settled on her head and when she didn't flinch he began to stroke her hair lovingly as his breath grew quicker and less rhythmic.

Feeling the bulb of his cock moved under her tongue was making her drool. Naomi loved the heat of him, the smooth skin, and the curve of the flanged crown of his knob. The soft skin moved under her lips, sweet friction made gloriously slippery by her spit.

Long moments passed as Naomi worshiped this perfect specimen of manhood that she caressed lovingly with her avid mouth. 'The more time passed the better' she thought, unwilling to sit in that tiny metal can and obsess about falling to her death.

Instead Naomi threw herself wholly into giving the best blowjob she knew how. If this guy was going to make her cum ninety times in ten minutes she would make him ache to cum and hold him there as long as he dared withhold his cum from her.

Even though her mouth grew tired and her neck a bit stiff, she relished every minute of this. Not only was his cock the perfect size for her mouth, he smelled amazing. She felt a tinge of regret when she realized he was really close to shooting off.

Looking way up at him she saw his eyes glazed, looking at where her mouth enveloped his cock. His breathing was rapid, like he was running a race. The hands in her hair froze, tense and vibrating. His hips quivered, tremors that were tiny humps rocking his hips incrementally.

Naomi sucked hard filling the head of his cock with blood and Dylan moaned, his eyes finding hers. Naomi took him deep in her throat, eyes locked with his. Then she pulled back out and began to jerk him faster and work his knob with her lips and tongue, focusing on the area under his knob and all around the tip.

It only took a second and a gout of sperm spurted onto her tongue and filled her mouth with his powerful flavour. Surprised by her body, Naomi began to cum as her mouth was filled with wave after wave of jism.

A trickle went down her throat and she purred to feel the thick ooze of his seed coat her throat. Swallowing greedily now, Naomi drank Dylan's cum and he twitched in her mouth, his load done, but not his spasms.

Naomi swirled her spit and his sperm all around his knob as she licked him and passed her lips lightly over his skin. Opening her mouth to keep a lighter grip on his sensitive knob, she leaked some sperm out the corner of her mouth onto her chin.

When her teasing became too much Dylan pulled back, taking his cock from her oral grip and spilling more onto her chin. Using her tongue Naomi tried to clean it off but smeared even more around her mouth, her lips both stained milky white in spots.

Then she heard banging and voices very nearby.

"Hello." A voice called.

"Here! We're here. Help Us!" Naomi called.

Shocked for a moment she looked down and saw her nudity and realized as she heard voices shouting to 'hold on' that they were coming soon. Naomi scrambled to get dressed. First her panties.

The elevator moved as something heavy hit it with a clang. Naomi screamed, her body sure the car was falling. Crouching down she cowered in the corner, terrified that they would dislodge the elevator and kill them both.

"It's okay. You are safe now. We have locked the brakes and wedged the car in place manually. You aren't going anywhere." The voice was right outside the door. Even as Naomi pulled on her camisole the door opened and a sweating fireman was standing in the door, crouching to reach the elevator that was two thirds the way past the floor he was on.

Relief swelled in her breast and she pushed her arms through her camisole and looked to the empty elevator car she was in.

Dylan was gone.

There was no sign of him or any of his belongings.

"Miss, where is the other person?"

Naomi gaped at him. She could feel inside where his cock had been not long before. She reached up and wiped his sperm from her face and looked at it on her hand. It was there, glistening in the light, not spit, but semen.

"He-"

"Are you alright? Here have some water."

He jumped down into the car lightly, but it still terrified her and she whimpered. Then when she didn't fall to her death she took the water and drank. As she drank she saw the fireman look around at her clothes and briefcase scattered around and it looked like his nostrils flared as he sniffed.

With her mouth filling with water and she took a long breath through her nose and smelled what the man smelled. Sex. She nearly choked in shock while she drank as she realized the elevator was rank with the smell of sex. Not sweat. Musk and sperm and her juices and all the pheromones humans emitted during sex.

Naomi had said there was another person with her, there smelled like there had been another person here, the fireman had two bottles of water ready. But... there was no-one else in the car.

Naomi sat down and started to shake as shock overtook her mental state. Even as cool air soothed her from the hall, and water trickled down her throat she began to sweat a clammy sweat of fear.

Where had Dylan gone?

The next few moments were a blur as other firemen arrived and lifted her out of the elevator. Numb to their gaze she was passed from man to man in just her panties and camisole. The moment she was out of the elevator and on the floor proper she fainted.

Not long later she regained herself on the floor covered in a blanket with an oxygen mask over her mouth and nose. Men were working on the elevator and a fireman was talking to someone on the phone while he knelt over her.

"She's back. How are you feeling?"

"Shaky." She said sounding hollow in the mask.

"Lie still until you feel a bit better. That must have been pretty scary." He sympathized. He seemed genuine and Naomi felt tension leave her as she accepted that she was safe.

"It was." Gazing around, content to lay still, her body heavy and distant feeling, Naomi watched the Firemen gather, whisper and shoot her strange looks. There seemed to be some discussion about whether she was crazy or not. She wondered herself.

Her clothes and belongings were piled beside her and once she was finished assessing herself internally, she struggled to dress under the blankets she was covered in. As she moved she felt all the usual sensations she had after a bout of intense lovemaking. Her body, at least seemed positive that she had been well fucked.

When Naomi was finished dressing she felt better, and when she took off the oxygen mask her fingers hesitantly stroked along her chin and felt the drying semen still clinging to her skin.

Dylan had been there, she wasn't imagining it.

"Ms. Harris, would you feel comfortable riding down in a different elevator? It's a long walk down in your condition, but I'd understand if you'd want to."