Trapped

Story Info
Paul is attacked by one of his best friends.
6.7k words
4.11
86.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funk You
Funk You
13 Followers

PART ONE

"Thanks for coming on the show again Rich." Paul said, giving Richard's shoulder a slight squeeze before releasing him again and walking across the room "We really love having you here."

"No worries. It's good to see you again when I do, you know that..." he replied, watching as Paul took off his jacket, tie and shirt, and then began to clean his make-up off in front of the mirror. Paul frowned and a cloud passed over his face. "You're thinking about Tim, aren't you?" Rich asked gently. Paul looked at Richard in the mirror.

"Yeah..." he sighed "I don't understand why he just left like that. All he did was talk to Mikey for a while, and then he left. He didn't even say goodbye. And during the show it was like...there was nothing there for him anymore." He sighed again and shook his head. Richard walked up behind him and put an arm around his shoulders, giving him an impromptu hug.

"I'm sure it had nothing to do with you Pauly. He probably just had something on his mind." Paul nodded and Rich looked away, frowning "But I wouldn't be surprised if he left just because he didn't want to see me."

"Richie, don't say that..." he said softly, turning and resting his hands on Richard's hips, looking him straight in the eye. Richard shrugged.

"Well it's true. Ever since the band broke up it's been like this. It's as if he's blaming me for it. He never talks to me; he never even rings. He used to at least call on my birthday, but now...nothing." Richard took a deep breath and looked away again "Not that I really care, of course..." he murmured, a slight touch of bitterness coming out in his voice. Paul was surprised. He thought he was the one who had problems with Tim, but at least he still talked to him. He'd naturally presumed that Rich and Tim talked all the time.

"I'll have a word to him about it – see what's going on..."

"Nah, don't bother. I don't give a fuck." Paul could tell that Rich didn't want to talk about it any longer so he quickly changed the subject.

"So...are you still staying at my place?" Paul asked. Richard nodded. "Well, why don't you go back before me. I've got a bit of work to do here and we both know nothing will get done if you're there!" Richard laughed.

"Yeah sure mate, I'll leave you to it. Have fun, eh?" Paul rolled his eyes and then smiled up at him.

"See you soon then?" he asked quietly, his eyes momentarily dropping to Richard's chest. Richard nodded and slid his arms around Paul's waist, stroking his bare back with one thumb as Paul looked up at him, copying his actions.

"See you soon then..." he mimicked and bent down to kiss him lightly on the lips. Paul leant into him as he began to move away and pulled him back down, kissing him ardently. Richard walked Paul backwards and pushed him up against the wall, stroking Paul's chest and feeling his shudder of pleasure. Then suddenly he pulled away. Paul looked up, confused. "That's all you're getting from me this time Pauly. I'm married, remember?" Paul frowned and pouted, looking absolutely adorable, and Rich just had to have him one more time. He moved in and kissed him sensually, his tongue running along the inside of Paul's mouth, tasting his soft lips. He was dimly aware that Paul was starting to moan, and he quickly pulled away again before they both got too carried away. He looked Paul over hungrily and licked his lips, breathing heavily. "Okay, that's it..." he murmured huskily "No more..."

"Do you know how hard you're making it for me not to jump you right now?" Paul asked in a joking tone, although he meant exactly what he said.

"Yep!" Richard grinned, moving towards the door "Bye Pauly!" he called as he opened the door and left, closing it behind him. Paul sighed and turned back to the mirror to continue taking off his make-up. He wondered if Richard's little plan would blow up in his face later that night after Paul got his hands on him again. He smiled at the thought and laughed to himself. Rich could never resist him before and the look in his eyes told him that this hadn't changed.

PART TWO

Paul dried his face on the towel beside the sink and sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. He considered going home right now so he could be with Richard, but then shook his head. He had to do his work. There wasn't much point in leaving things until the last minute. And besides, he'd be finished sooner or later anyway. Paul knew he'd be the last person to leave the studio and would have to lock up when he left, so he'd be able to concentrate on his work without interruptions in the meantime. Suddenly the door swung open with a bang as it hit the wall.

"Thank God he's finally left!" bellowed Mikey as he stomped into the room and slammed the door loudly behind him, causing Paul to flinch.

"Hi Mikey, what're you still doing here?" he asked. Mikey was clutching a beer in his hand as he looked around the room, then his eyes focussed on Paul and he looked Paul's topless frame up and down and frowned angrily at him.

"You slut!" he roared. Paul blinked.

"What?" he asked, dumbfounded.

"You SLUT!" he repeated "Just because Tim won't have you anymore you go and fuck Richard, just because he's there! You know full well that he's married! You're a slut Paul McDermott, a fully fledged SLUT!" Mikey's voice was getting louder and louder and Paul began to back away slowly. He'd never seen Mikey this angry before. It was quite frightening.

"But...but..." he began.

"Shut up you little cunt! Now get down on your knees and say your prayers because you're really pissing me off!"

"Wh-what?" Paul asked nervously. What was wrong with Mikey? He was acting really strange.

"KNEEL DOWN!" he roared, banging his bottle down onto the table.

"No!" Paul retaliated immediately.

"Fuckin' KNEEL DOWN you fuckin' cunt!" he yelled, pulling back his arm and slapping him hard across the face. Paul stumbled backwards and brought a hand up to his stinging cheek, then looked up at Mikey, the fear finally showing in his eyes. Mikey glared at him menacingly and finally Paul fell to his knees. He grabbed Paul's shirt off the chair and tore two long strips off it, then grabbed Paul by the wrists and tied them together before he got a chance to fight back. Mikey stood in front of him, his nostrils flaring. "Don't resist pixie, or I swear I'll kill you..." he mumbled, his voice low and dangerous.

"Mikey?" Paul whimpered uncertainly as he heard the zip being pulled down and watched him free his swollen organ from its confines as he moved towards him. "Please...Mikey..." Paul begged, shuffling backwards, but Mikey continued moving towards him until he was dangling right in front of his face.

"Open your mouth monkey boy!" he ordered. Paul clamped his mouth shut and shook his head. "WHY YOU!" Mikey snarled and the next thing Paul knew, Mikey was pummeling his face over and over. He couldn't defend himself. He tried to yell for him to stop but was kicked in the guts and winded, so the only noise he could make was a gasping sound. It felt like the punches and kicks went on forever and when they finally stopped it felt like they were still going. He was crying like a baby and his body was aching all over. "Are you going to do what Mikey tells you now Pauly boy?" he growled. Paul looked up at him with frightened eyes and shamefully nodded his head. "Good. Now open your mouth, slut!" Paul grimaced and started to cry even harder, but he obeyed Mikey's orders – he knew he couldn't fight it.

PART THREE

Paul gagged as Mikey moved deep into his mouth, thrusting into him as Mikey held his head between his hands and moved him back and forth. Tears were running down Paul's face as Mikey's movements became faster and more violent. His breath rasped out between his clenched teeth as he pushed himself so far down his throat that Paul could feel the vomit and bile rising up.

"Come on...come on..." Mikey started grunting under his breath. Paul kept praying that it wasn't real, that it wasn't really happening, but he knew it was. Why was Mikey doing this? He didn't understand. He had to stop it. Suddenly Paul bit down hard, and Mikey stumbled backwards away from him, howling in pain as he cradled his wounded member. He turned and scowled at him, and it was only then that Paul realised his mistake. Now it would only get worse. "You bastard!" he shouted "You fucking little PRICK!" Mikey lunged at him and Paul held his bound hands up in front of himself defensively, drawing his knees up in an attempt to protect his stomach.

"Please...no...why are you doing this!?" he protested as Mikey kicked him over onto his side.

"WHY? You wanna know WHY?" he roared, kicking him hard in the ribs on each accentuated word "You KNOW why, you poof! You DESERVE it! You're always going around fucking people's lives and fucking them as well! Now it's YOUR turn to be fucked!" Paul's eyes widened as Mikey's words sank in. He couldn't mean...? Could he?!

"No...please Mikey...don't!" he pleaded desperately as Mikey rolled him over onto his back.

"Why shouldn't I?" he asked, leering down at him, before he knelt down between his legs and undid his pants, tugging them down over his hips, followed by his underpants. Mikey grabbed his wrists and held them above his head and Paul groaned in disgust as Mikey leant over him and began to bite and lick his chest. "Y'know Pauly, I've always had a bit of a thing for you." He sneered down at Paul's face, which was turned away from him, his eyes firmly shut. "OPEN YOUR EYES!" Mikey thundered, and Paul reluctantly followed his orders "I want to see your fear you little wimp!" he snarled under his breath. Paul began to whimper softly and Mikey grinned down at him as he bit Paul's neck, hard, causing him to let out a loud yelp. "That's right, you make as much noise as you like. You know Uncle Mikey loves to hear you scream." Despite what he had just said, Paul couldn't suppress a loud howl when Mikey moved down, took him into his mouth and clenched his teeth tightly together on him, grinding his teeth back and forth, drawing blood which he sucked away greedily as it seeped out of the bite marks. "Yeah that's it, scream. Scream like the selfish little slut you are!" he scorned, his voice husky. Paul began to sob again, his body quivering with terror as Mikey rolled him over onto his stomach. He was completely defenseless.

PART FOUR

Paul cried out loudly in pain as Mikey forced himself inside and began thrusting aggressively. The pain was so bad Paul thought he was going to die. He could feel his skin tearing and the blood running down his legs and suddenly he felt very weak and his vision blurred. He stopped struggling.

"Don't you fuckin' pass out on me!" Mikey growled, grabbing Paul by the hair and pulling his head back, bringing Paul back to consciousness slightly as he bit his neck again, Paul letting out a weak moan. "You trying to say something Pauly?" he asked mockingly "Nah, you're probably enjoying this more than you'd like to admit. And so you should! You'll never be fucked this good again, believe me!"

"Stop..." Paul whimpered feebly, but this only caused Mikey to pound into him even harder. Paul grimaced and leant his head forward into his hands, crying softly. Mikey grabbed Paul's ass cheeks and squeezed them tightly, his fingernails sinking into the soft tender flesh. Mikey laughed heartily as the blood flowed freely, and then he began grunting and groaning loudly, flesh slapping against flesh as he rammed into Paul at a frantic pace. He blew his load with a final shout, running his nails down Paul's sides and leaving deep scratch marks, which were already beginning to bruise as he watched. Mikey sneered at Paul's shaking body as he drew out of him, blood and cum seeping down the back of his thighs. Paul stayed in the same position, not moving apart from the quivering of his body and the heaving of his lungs as he sobbed soundlessly.

"Look at me!" a voice snarled above his head, but he couldn't move. Mikey kicked him over onto his side and Paul closed his eyes tightly, curling up into a foetal position. "LOOK AT ME!" Mikey roared once more, and Paul whimpered helplessly before opening his eyes. He looked up at Mikey's naked form standing before him and gagged once more at the thought of what had just happened. He knew he'd never look at him the same way again. Mikey smiled at him and turned away. Now that Paul's eyes were open he couldn't close them again, and he watched him as he got dressed back into his clothes that had been carelessly discarded on the floor. He focussed on a ball of fluff lying on the carpet directly in front of his face and drifted out of reality, his mind blank. He could hear a humming sound and he slowly drifted back to realise that Mikey was talking to him.

"...tell anyone about this, or if anyone finds out what YOU did, I swear I'll come after you and you'll wish you weren't alive, you hear me?" Paul looked up at him fearfully. The frightened look on his face told Mikey that they had a deal, and he opened the door and left the room. As soon as Paul heard the exit door open and slam shut he began wailing loudly, his whole body shuddering as his mind ran through the incidents over and over in a never-ending cycle. The pictures and the pain wouldn't go away. He couldn't escape them. He was trapped.

PART FIVE

Paul drew in a sharp breath as he heard the door open and he began trembling once more.

"Paul, I thought you..." the voice began, then a loud gasp "Oh my God, Pauly!" Richard rushed up to him and tentatively placed a hand on his shoulder. Paul moaned and lashed out at him, throwing Richard's hand away from him and pushing himself into the corner. He crouched there, staring unseeingly at his face. There was fear in Paul's eyes. Horrible, pure fear. "Pauly it's me, Rich..." he murmured reassuringly "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm your friend..." he whispered softly, slowly reaching out his hand. Paul watched Richard's hand warily as it ever so slowly inched its way towards him. He knew he should trust him, but he was so afraid. What if...what if he wanted to do what Mikey had done to him? "Pauly...I won't hurt you..." he repeated "I love you..."

Finally Richard's fingers came in contact with his knee and Paul flinched away, huddling even further into the corner. "I won't hurt you..." Rich kept repeating as more of his skin came in contact with Paul's. Paul looked into his worried eyes and finally Richard saw recognition there and he gently slid his arms around Paul's shoulders. He suddenly let out a choked sob and clutched Rich for dear life as he began to sob uncontrollably. "It's okay Pauly...you're going to be alright now..." Richard told him, cradling Paul in his arms. He rocked him gently, murmuring comforting words into his ear as Paul cried into his neck. Rich could feel the dampness of Paul's tears on his skin as he stroked his hair, kissing his cheek every now and then. After over an hour Paul finally stopped crying and was silent in Richard's arms.

"Pauly...I'm just going to use the phone, okay?" Paul stared straight ahead at something that only he could see. Richard frowned sadly down at his friend. "I'm so sorry..." he whispered, before taking his mobile out of his pocket and dialing 000. A lady answered on the third ring and asked if she could help him. "I...I think my friend's been raped..."

PART SIX

Paul was terrified, Richard could tell. Every loud noise or sudden movement would cause him to whimper and squeeze Rich so hard it hurt. When the emergency people arrived it was even worse and most of them were told to leave so as not to scare him any more. As soon as the two men started to pry him away from Richard he began wailing loudly.

"Umm...maybe I should carry him?" Rich suggested over the screams. The woman in the uniform looked reluctant, but nodded her head, and the two men let Paul go. He instantly fell into Richard's arms once more, sobbing hysterically. The woman left and came back with a thick blanket and handed it to Richard, who told Paul step by step what he was doing as he gently wrapped the blanket around his shivering body. Once he was bundled up and warm he instantly calmed down a little and Rich felt his muscles relax slightly. "I'm going to stand up now Pauly, okay?" he asked softly. Paul didn't respond, so Richard gripped him a little tighter, and with the help of the other two men, got up to his feet. He looked down at his friend sadly. He was so scared for him. He had seen the blood and the bruises, but he knew it wasn't only physical damage that had been done. He just hoped Paul would be okay. He wanted to kill the person who had done this to him, and he knew if he had the chance, he wouldn't hold back.

Richard slowly carried Paul outside and got into the back of the ambulance. He warned them not to use the siren and the two men agreed it wasn't a good idea going by the state Paul was in. It only took a few minutes to get to the hospital and when they arrived Rich carefully carried Paul all the way inside and to a room where he would have a check-up to assess the damage. He fruitlessly attempted to pry Paul away from him and onto the bed before anyone arrived, but he simply wouldn't let go. When he began to whimper again, Richard pulled him close and hugged him.

"It's alright Pauly...we're at the hospital and no-one can hurt you here. The nice people are going to help you. They'll make the pain go away, and I'll be right here with you." Paul's face was buried in his chest and his arms were wound around his neck, holding him tightly and not showing any signs of letting go. Richard sighed and began singing softly into his ear, rocking him gently, until a nurse came in. She frowned down at Paul sadly and met Richard's worried eyes. Richard pulled back slightly and looked into Paul's eyes. "They're going to have to take a look at you Pauly, but you'll have to let go of me a little..." he began, but the fear instantly returned to his eyes. Richard looked up at the nurse and mouthed that he wouldn't be able to do it, and she nodded and began preparing a needle. Richard cringed and kissed Paul's neck lightly as he ever so slowly brought one of Paul's arms down from around him. He knew Paul wasn't that fond of needles in the first place and he definitely wouldn't be able to handle it now, so he tried to distract him. "As soon as we get home I'll make you a nice warm cup of tea, just the way you like it...how does that sound?" Richard was sure he saw the ever so slight flicker of a smile cross his face, but then his eyes widened as he felt the movement on his arm. He started to turn his head but Rich carefully brought his hand up and stopped him, leaning in so they were cheek to cheek and Paul couldn't see what the nurse was doing.

The anaesthetic began to take effect after only a couple of minutes and Paul lowered his head down onto Richard's shoulder as his arms slowly loosened from around him. Rich hadn't realised Paul had been that tense until he felt all his muscles relax, and he gently lowered Paul down onto the bed. He gingerly unwrapped the blanket from around Paul's lethargic form and felt a lump building up in his throat as his eyes took in all the blood and bruises once more. He sat down in the chair beside the bed and gripped Paul's hand in his own, resting his head against it as the tears began to form in his eyes.

"Maybe you'd like to leave sir?" the nurse asked calmly "This can be quite unpleasant." Richard looked up at her and then down at Paul again. He looked so young and innocent, so abused.

"No..." he said firmly "I can't leave him." The nurse smiled slightly, and began to examine him. Richard moved his chair closer and leant on the edge of the bed, gently stroking Paul's hair back from his face as he absently played with his fingers with the other hand. He watched intently what the nurse was doing to him, but he couldn't look when she leant down behind him and put in a couple stitches. She washed and dressed the deeper scratches across his back and buttocks and dabbed antiseptic on the smaller ones. Rich was glad Paul hadn't had to take this while he was awake as he was told some people did – he knew he wouldn't have been able to handle it. Richard himself was having enough trouble watching and trying to restrain himself from blowing up and throwing things all over the room. He was relieved when it was over and the nurse wrapped him up in a clean blanket and allowed Rich to carry Paul to his room.

Funk You
Funk You
13 Followers
12