Trapped

Story Info
I am unsympathetic to her mood. She repays me.
1.9k words
3.02
75.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,522 Followers

My wife Nicole lay beside me oozing contempt.

I knew that I’d upset her and I was in the doghouse.

We had been out at a party on that Friday evening and we had drunk enough to be happy, had enjoyed the company of our friends, and had snuggled together in the back seat of the taxi back home.

Nicole had said she was tired and wanted to sleep. I had taken that to mean that she needed wooing before we made love, and not the statement of fact that it was. She wanted to go to sleep and I wanted sex.

Don’t get me wrong. I hadn’t forced myself on Nicole. I hadn’t raped her. I had just made it obvious that I wanted sex and that I wasn’t going to take ‘No’ for an answer. Nicole had consented reluctantly. She made it clear that she was agreeing only because I wanted to make love.

Her body had been unresponsive. If I hadn’t drunk so much I would have responded to her reluctance and stopped. I didn’t. Almost as soon as I entered her I came. I lay on her for a few seconds and then rolled off.

“Is that it, Mike?” Nicole asked sarcastically. “Happy now?”

“Sorry, Nicole, I shouldn’t have…”

“No. You shouldn’t. I thought you had more respect for me than that.”

She rolled over with her back to me. I knew I would suffer later. At least she hadn’t commented on my performance. Neither of us say really hurtful things to each other even when we are angry. We do love each other. Her restraint made me feel worse.

She soon went to sleep. I lay there regretting my actions. Eventually I went to sleep as well.

The next morning Nicole was up before me. As I woke she walked back into the bedroom wearing a bright red push-up bra and matching panties. She sat down on the edge of the bed to put on a shiny pair of pantyhose. My body reacted instinctively but my brain was flashing alarm bells.

“Mike?”

“Yes, Nicole,” I said cautiously.

“You like my nylon sheathed legs, don’t you?”

“Yes…”

“Do you like the feel of the tights?”

“You know I do.”

“Is it the tights or my legs inside them?”

I thought hard. I wasn’t sure where Nicole was heading. I knew I was still in her bad books so I was worried that there was something behind these questions.

“I love your legs, Nicole.”

“Good.”

“But I like the tights as well. There’s something about the feel of them.”

“Right. Up you get. Go and shave.”

‘What?’ I thought but did as I’d been told. I shaved and showered and returned to the bedroom with a cotton robe wrapped round me. Nicole had a silk robe loosely around her. Her shiny nylon sheathed legs flashed as she moved. She pulled back the bed to show the whole bottom sheet. Piled on the floor was a whole heap of tights.

“On you get, Mike.”

“Eh?”

“On the bed. Lie down. Leave the robe off.”

Nicole smiled at me. I wasn’t sure about that smile. I folded up the robe and put it on a chair. Dropped clothes annoy Nicole and I didn’t want to annoy her any more than I already had. I stretched out on the bed.

“Lift your left leg.”

I raised the leg and looked down. Nicole was standing beside the bottom of the bed. Her hands stretched the leg of a pair of tights and fitted them to my foot. Her hands eased the nylon up my leg. The sensation of the nylon and her gentle hands made my leg twitch.

“Right leg.”

She fitted the tights to my other leg and slid both legs up.

“Bottom in the air.”

I pressed my nylon clad feet on the bed and raised my middle. Nicole hauled the pantie section over my hips and far up my chest.

“What? What are you doing?” I spluttered.

“Showing you the feel of nylon,” she replied.

Her hand brushed over my erection.

“I’ve left one part free.”

She had. These were crotchless tights. I revelled in the slithery feel as I moved on the bed.

“Sit up.”

I sat up. She pulled another pair of tights up my arms and pulled the pantie part over my head. After a short struggle my head emerged through the crotch slit. The nylon clamped around my neck.

Nicole eased the pantie section down my chest until it almost met the waistband of the tights on my legs. Then she pushed me flat on the bed.

“Stay there.”

She walked across the bedroom flashing her legs provocatively. She picked something up from her dressing table and returned. Her silk robe fell apart showing her breasts straining at her bra.

She pushed me to lie on my side. I felt her pulling the waistbands of the tights together in the small of my back.

“Keep still,” she ordered, “or you might feel a prick.”

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Sewing you in. I want you to enjoy nylon all over.”

I was enjoying it. Even a small movement felt sensuous.

Nicole moved around the bed and pushed me to lie on my other side. She finished her sewing and stood back. She pushed me flat on my back again.

“Arms up to the head of the bed.”

I reached up. The tights were longer than my arms and their feet flapped. Nicole pulled at the toes. Before I knew what she had intended she had knotted the tights together and around a bar in the headboard. I opened my mouth to object but her hand stifled my words.

“Shut up!” she hissed. I shut up.

She moved down the bed. I felt her wind something round each ankle and knot it. I peered down. A stocking was attached to each ankle. I started to pull my feet back but Nicole heaved on the stocking. I resisted for a while but she tied my legs close together to the bottom bars of the bed. I was spread-eagled and helpless.

Despite my position, I was enjoying the situation. My erection was fully exposed and I was unable to resist whatever Nicole might want to do. We hadn’t tried even mild bondage before. At present I was excited yet still had a vague disquiet. I was convinced that last night still rankled. The element of danger made me shiver yet I trusted Nicole implicitly.

She had turned away as soon as my legs were tied securely. Now she returned holding something behind her back. I turned my head towards her.

“Open wide, Mike.”

“What?”

“Open your mouth wide, please.”

I opened my mouth. Her hand came from behind her back with the speed of a striking cobra and stuffed a rolled pair of tights between my teeth. I gagged as the nylon hit the back of my mouth. I tried to spit the soft obstruction out while her fingers pressed it further in. She wound another stocking around my head and over my mouth pulling it tight before knotting it behind me. I grunted. A faint mew was all that came out.

“You can shout as much as you like, Mike. Since this is a bondage game we have to have a safe phrase. I think it should be ‘I’m sorry, Nicole’. You can say it any time you like. Want to try?”

I mewed pathetically.

“What was that? I didn’t hear what you said.”

I shook my head furiously and mewed again.

“Sorry, Mike. That’s not the safe phrase.”

Nicole bent over the edge of the bed and gathered up a handful of stockings.

“I promised you that you would enjoy nylon all over. Your head is still uncovered. It won’t be for long.”

She spread a dark black nylon stocking and pulled it down over my violently struggling head. She forced it on so hard that my nose was flattened. The surplus she wound loosely around my neck. She followed with two more black stockings. I could barely see what she was doing through three layers of nylon. The fourth stocking left me completely blindfolded.

“Can you hear me, Mike?” Her lips were against my sheathed ear.

I nodded as best I could with the mass of stocking around my neck.

“Don’t move or you might get a needle and thread through a sensitive part of you. Understand?”

I nodded. I didn’t understand but I was in no position to object to anything she did.

I felt her hands in the area of my groin. As far as I could work out she was sewing more nylon to the hem of the crotchless section of the tights on my lower half.

Nicole’s hand touched my head. I felt her breath against the side of my head.

“I’m going to put them on now, Mike. Keep still.”

I kept still. Her legs straddled my pinioned body and wriggled around my hips. I jumped as her bare flesh touched mine. Her bush brushed over my taut erection before her wet cleft engulfed me. I had barely realised that she had mounted me when she started humping me viciously. I came almost instantaneously but she continued pounding away for a long time until I was sore. She still kept going. I would have begged her to stop but my faint mewing was lost in the noise of her body thrusting herself at me.

When she did stop both of us were sweating profusely. The nylon was stuck all over my skin and sweat was trickling in inaccessible places. Nicole lay down on my chest and relaxed.

My bruised penis was still inside her. I wriggled to try to throw her off. Her legs clamped effortlessly around me and held me still.

I shook my head. Her hands reached up and tied a loose end of stocking to the bed head. Now I couldn’t move my head more than half an inch.

She settled down and went to sleep. I could hear her faint snoring. I was her mattress and had as much choice about supporting her.

After what seemed like hours she wriggled off me. She got off the bed and left the room. I thought I heard the shower but noises were muffled by the nylon squashing my face.

When she returned she untied my head and removed the stockings one by one until only the gag was left.

“Want to say the safe phrase?”

I mewed helplessly.

She unknotted the stocking holding the gag in place and eased the soggy pair of tights out of my mouth.

“Sorry?”

“Yes, Nicole. I’m sorry. I didn’t think.”

“Will you do it again?”

“No.”

“I suppose I ought to let you free…”

“Please.”

“But I won’t. Not until I’ve fed you like a baby to show you how un-adult like you were last night. Stay there. I’ll be back soon.”

I stayed. I couldn’t do anything else. I looked down. She had sewn another pair of crotchless tights to the ones I was wearing.

She brought me breakfast in bed. She tied my hands behind me and rested my head against her shoulder while she fed me with small spoonfuls.

Only after breakfast did she release me. I showered to remove the sweat. I apologised again.

“No need, Mike,” Nicole replied. “You’ve learned your lesson, haven’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then we’ll forget it. Don’t do it again.”

I didn’t.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,522 Followers