Trapped and Alone Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
964 Followers

When he finished with the other leg, he flipped a release on the board and folded it against the wall. Nathalie was now hanging by her hands and ankles, exposing her tits, ass, and cunt and leaving her helpless.

For the first time, Nathalie noticed some life behind the man's eyes. But the look was of pure evil. She shuddered when he walked away and came back with a crop. He laughed as Nathalie tried to evade his caressing her lips with the crop, over and over, driving her crazy waiting for him to begin with his punishments.

Then it started, the man lashed her over and over on her exposed pussy and tits. Nathalie tried to be strong, but the pain blended together until her body started to accept it and eventually embrace it. After about 15 minutes she was panting and pushing her pelvis out to meet the blows. The man must have been paying attention, because as Nathalie had her first pain induced orgasm, he stopped and pulled a hood over her eyes. Now blinded Nathalie waited for the next blow, but it never came. She hung there on the wall and blinded. How long she hung there was unknown. It could have been minutes or hours, time had no meaning to Nathalie.

It was only when the first cock entered her pussy that she even knew someone else was in the room. It wasn't a gentle fuck but a brutal rape as the man shoved his cock deep inside her body making sure he bottomed out with each stroke. One after another each stroke was a little more brutal than the one before. Again, the pain was intense but strangely satisfying as Nathalie's body accepted the pain as pleasure and started to climb the mountain towards her second pain orgasm.

However, her climax never arrived before the man shot his seed deep inside her body. Nathalie screamed in frustration when she felt him pull out of her. She needed relief when another cock followed the first.

Nathalie didn't bother to count the number of cocks that fucked her that day. The line seemed endless. When they finally dragged her abused body back to her cell she was unaware of her surroundings. She had no idea how long she was out but it must have been a while as there were two bowls of food on the floor.

Nathalie crawled over to the bowls and ate the food. Soon she was asleep again until she heard the cell door open. Nathalie quickly got up on her knees and lowered her head. Her mind only thinking of obeying. The man clipped a leash on her collar and pulled her out the cell door. Nathalie didn't even think of standing, but crawled after the man praying that today would be better than yesterday.

Nathalie followed the man out of the building to a cave of sorts. She had no idea of where she was as she kept her head down and stared at the man's feet in front of her. When he stopped she finally looked up and gasped.

In front of her was a cross with one vertical post and two horizontal beams. There were shackles mounted on them and she assumed they were for her hands and feet. What scared her was a round post sticking out at her with two large cocks sticking straight up. Nathalie started to cry as she knew today wasn't going to be any better than yesterday. She dropped to the floor and curled into a fetal position.

It took two men to get Nathalie in position. Her hand were shackled to the top beam and her ankles to the lower beam. Her wide open cunt and ass were lined up over the cocks with them just inside her. As long as she could hold her weight up it wasn't too bad, but as her strength waned she slowly impaled herself on the cocks. The longer she hung there the deeper they went. When all strength was gone, the cocks were buried almost ten inches inside her. Nathalie was in intense pain as the cocks pushed into her cervix and almost to her intestines. Her mind was shutting down trying to cope with the pain, when both cocks started to vibrate. Nathalie's eyes grew large as now the pain was being joined by intense pleasure. Just before Nathalie's body erupted with a massive pain/pleasure orgasm, the vibrations stopped. Nathalie head dropped and her crying increased as the frustrations increased. Before she could adjust, a strong electrical current shot out of the cock and forced muscle spasms all through her body. Nathalie's mind was short circuiting as it, and her body, was confused as to what was happening. The shocks ended and her body relaxed, but it was only seconds until it started again. Over and over the cycle went, pain, pleasure, shocks till she finally collapsed and hung from the cross unconscious.

Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
964 Followers
12