Trapped and Alone Ch. 07

Story Info
Undercover cop gets in over her head.
3.9k words
4.37
172.2k
29

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
965 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

Thanks to all who have followed this story. As mentioned before this story is a collaborative effort between Rebeccasm and Sadkins116. Rebecca provides the art and Sadkins116 provides the story. All persons are of age and do not represent any persons living or dead.

We wish to thank Arilyn Writer and Bydasea for their help in editing this story. They both were very helpful. We welcome all feedback and hope that you will vote. To better enjoy this chapter you should read the previous chapters to understand how we got where we are. Please be aware that this story contains non-consensual sex and forced slavery. If this is not your cup of tea please move on.

-

Adam and Andre left the building as Amanda was taken out to the truck by the two men. Adam watched and cringed when he realized how they were binding her. However there was nothing he could do. He would have to wait until Andre took him to the compound. Adam prayed the Amanda would survive till then. He glared at Andre as they walked to the SUV to follow the truck.

When they arrived at the compound, Andre spoke to a couple of men, but Adam had no idea what was said. Soon they were escorted to a building and assigned rooms. Adam followed along until they made it to Andre's room.

When the entered, Andre smiled and smacked Adam on the back. "You did well my friend. I will have your information by tomorrow morning. Your room is across the hall. However I'm afraid I will have to lock you in. Our hosts are a bit paranoid and they don't know you. But have no fear Adam, tomorrow will be fun as we wait for our opportunity to get your friends out of here."

Adam nodded and headed for the door. Just before he opened it, he turned to Andre and said, "Don't think for a minute I don't know what you're doing. Just remember, every action has a reaction. You keep fucking with me and my partner and I will remember it. Now back off and let's get out of here."

Andre nodded, followed Adam to his room and locked him in. He almost laughed when he walked back across the hall and ordered Amanda to be brought to his room.

It was about 20 minutes before there was a knock at the door. Andre opened and a man handed him Amanda's leash. He pulled her into the room and attached her neck, wrists, and ankles to a metal bar. The slave was forced to her knees with her back straight and her tits pushed out. She was totally helpless. Although he really didn't need to, he just wanted to make sure she understood he was her master.

Andre knelt down in front of his slave and tweaked her sore nipple. He watched her cringe and squeezed harder. Amanda gasped in pain as her master pinched harder. When tears slid down her cheeks he stopped.

"Do I have your attention now slave?" He asked.

"Yes Master," Amanda answered. She wanted to make him happy after the day she just suffered through. Her mind was confused and foggy. She no longer knew who to trust but understood that if she wanted to get out of here she needed to make him happy.

"Good, now I want you to understand that I wasn't in favor of having you go through that today. I was happy with you as a gift. It was Adam that insisted you go through the initiation process to make you more obedient. I personally thought he went a little overboard."

Amanda listened carefully to Andre. She didn't want to believe him, but after Adam had whipped and fucked her, it sure seemed like Adam was in charge. Andre kept twisting her nipple and Amanda tried to concentrate on what he was saying.

"Now, Adam has suggested that I sell you while we are here. He claims that you can't be trusted or tamed and would never consent to be my slave once we leave here. I think I agree with him. However I'm willing to give you the benefit of doubt. We will be here for another day. If you agree to be my slave from now on, I will get you and the other agent out of here. But you are going to have to convince me not to sell your ass before we leave. So from now on, you will submit to me completely. You will do everything I tell you and with enthusiasm. If I get any sign that you are resisting or see any hesitation, your ass goes up for sale and you will never be seen or heard from again. So now the decision is yours. What do you want to do? Stay here and make me happy, or go back to your cell and be sold to the highest bidder tomorrow. Oh and one other thing, you better be believable."

Andre had Amanda's complete attention. She couldn't trust Adam any longer and if she wanted to escape from the camp; Andre was her only way out. She prayed once she was out she would be able to escape from him and have him arrested. As she was thinking about her choices, Andre released her from the metal bar and waited for her answer. He knew what it was and also knew she would try to escape after they leave the compound. But he had already planned for that. Amanda wanting to be as believable as possible brought her hands behind her head and spread her legs. She wanted to appear as submissive as she could.

"Oh Master, I will be your slave! Please take me and use my body in any way you desire. I will serve you with all my heart as long as you will have me. Please let me prove it to you. I will follow your every command, I am your slave and willingly give you my body in any way it pleases you. Please Master don't sell me. Take this worthless slave as your possession." Amanda begged, praying it was enough. She wanted to believe these were just words, but in the back of her mind she prayed he would take her and make her his. Amanda's body agreed as her dripping cunt was clearly apparent.

Andre smiled and dropped his pants. His hard cock was pointing at her face. Amanda crawled forward, opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked his impressive manhood.

Andre loved it. He had a US Federal agent naked and on her knees. She was begging to serve him and be his slave while licking his cock. 'Life is good!' Andre thought. Andre put his hand on the back of her head and stroked her hair.

"Yes my little pet slave. You may serve me and as long as I am happy you're safe." Andre sneered.

"Oh thank you Master. This slave promises to do anything you command to make you happy Master. Please use your slave Master." Amanda said between licks, then opened her mouth and sucked him deep inside her mouth. She slowly slid her mouth back till just the head was to her lips. Her tongue circled it and teased the slit. She heard Andre moan and sucked his hard cock back in her mouth and to the entrance of her throat. She pulled back again then shoved forward this time swallowing his manhood down her throat. She held him there swallowing and flexing her throat doing her best to maximize his pleasure. Amanda was surprised when her body reacted to the big cock buried down her throat. A shiver went up her spine as she trembled with excitement for serving her Master.

'My Master, is he my Master? What is happening to me? God I want him to mount me and make me his.' Rolled through her mind and her body agreed as her entire being was on fire.

Andre gasped as Amanda's mouth was like none other. His balls pulsed and his body tensed as his climax built. Amanda was now fucking her face, shoving his cock in and out of her throat, trying to give him maximum pleasure. She looked up at him and their eyes locked together. His look of confidence and strength overwhelmed her and sucked out any thoughts of escape or resistance.

Andre couldn't hold out any longer as his balls exploded and shot his seed down to her stomach. Stream after stream of his essence shot out before he pulled back and finished in her mouth.

Amanda held her mouth on her Master's cock until he pushed her away. Both were panting, Andre coming down from his orgasm, Amanda from arousal. Her body was on fire and she needed to cum. She leaned back and opened her mouth to show him his seed. She closed it and swallowed and with that simple act sent her mind into subspace and she dropped to the floor and kissed his feet.

Andre sat down and looked at the naked slave at his feet. "Up on your knees slave, ass up and head down."

"Yes Master," Amanda dutifully said and posed in position.

Andre knelt behind her and spit on her ass. Amanda flinched but didn't pull away. Being fucked in the ass was a small price to pay not to be sold. Andre slid one finger into her puckered ring. He began sliding it in and out a few times. Before spitting again and adding another finger to her rear passage. Amanda grunted in pain, the spit helped, but not much. She hoped he would add more and take his time, but regardless she would gladly accept his cock anyway and anywhere he would give it to her.

The next thing she felt was Andre's cock pushing at her brown ring. She tried to relax and allow it to enter, but her body protecting itself tried to keep out the intruder in spite of her efforts.

Andre smacked her ass and yelled, "Let me in slut or Goddammit I'll sell your ass."

Amanda knew she couldn't let that happen, pushed back when Andre pushed and in popped the head. She let out a yip and bit her arm to keep from screaming. Andre pushed again and slowly worked his cock deeper and deeper up her rear passage.

Amanda grunted and groaned as Andre pounded her abused ass. She couldn't think of anything worse than being sodomized but despite those thoughts her body was building to a massive orgasm. She was voluntarily being sodomized which made it worse, but her body was loving every second of it. Her ass was screaming, her body was burning and her hopes of escaping were dwindling but serving her master gave her a feeling of peace. At this moment any thoughts of escape were gone and serving her Master was all she could think of.

Andre used Amanda for the next few hours. By the time he finished with her and restrained her for the night, Amanda was completely passive. There were no thoughts of resistance, denial or escape. Her mind was accepting that this just might be her life now. Her mission to rescue Nathalie was a distant memory of a past life. She drifted off into a fitful sleep filled with erotic dreams of being a slave.

The next morning Andre woke his slave by tapping her with his foot. Amanda rolled over and looked up at her Master. He looked more powerful today and his control over her washed over her body without saying a word. She dropped her eyes and didn't speak. She wanted to show her submission to him and do anything to please him.

Andre released her and ordered her to go clean up. Amanda didn't bother to stand but crawled to the bathroom and started the shower.

Andre walked out of their suite and across the hall, unlocked Adam's door and walked in. Adam was already up and waiting for Andre. He stared daggers at him as the hatred boiled up from deep inside him.

Andre laughed and asked, "Did you sleep well my friend?"

"Fuck you Andre; I'm not playing any more games with you. We leave today and I'm not going to abuse Amanda any more. If you want to do it I can't stop you but I won't do it."

Andre's smile left his face and his demeanor changed in a second. "Not only are you going to keep playing, you will do exactly what I tell you, and you better smile the entire time. If you don't, I will sell her and have you shot. Do I make myself clear?"

Adam seethed at hearing Andre's words, but deep down he knew he had no choice. Inside the compound he was in control. Until they are out he had to obey.

"Yes I understand you fuck."

"Good now here is the plan. I have arranged a few things for today. Your lost agent will be joining us for some fun and games. You will suggest that the slaves should be trained as pony girls. I want you to take them out to the corral and have them prepared. You will instruct the men that you want them harnessed to a cart and have them pull you around the compound. Make sure you use the whip to make them trot, run, turn and prance. If they aren't perfect you will hook them up in the ring and pound their asses until they do. I will be watching you and you will wear this microphone and earpiece. I will hear everything you say and give you instructions. So if you try to communicate to either slave I will know and you know what will happen then. Now put on a smile and follow me across the hall." Andre commanded and turned to walk out the door.

Adam followed behind and tried to figure out a way to tell Amanda it was all Andre. Just before they entered Andre's suite, he turned to Adam and said. "When we walk in, my slave will be kneeling near the door. I want you to walk up to her and say 'Well Amanda, look how far you've fallen. You're nothing more than a slave to be used.' Then I want you to pull her head back and spit in her mouth."

Adam gasped at his demands. "Please Andre, you're in charge, and we all know that. I'm doing as you ordered but please don't make me do this. I'm begging you to have mercy on her."

Andre glared at Adam as the once powerful agent was reduced to begging for mercy. He knew that his plan for isolating Amanda and breaking her spirit was working. He also knew that after today she would never trust Adam again and her only possible way to escape was as a slave to him.

The men entered the suite and there was Amanda, kneeling naked by the door. Andre walked past her and listened to see if Adam did as ordered.

Adam looked at Amanda. He could see in her eyes the defeat and wanted to tell her he was on her side, but his instructions were clear.

"Well Amanda, look how far you've fallen. You're nothing more than a slave to be used." He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. Amanda's mouth flew open and Adam glanced at Andre and smiled as commanded. He looked back at the slave and spit directly in her mouth.

Amanda was totally shocked when she heard his comment and when he spit in her mouth it was the final straw. Tears ran down her cheeks and the defeated look was replaced with the blank look of a slave. Her mind had surrendered to her fate.

Andre almost laughed at watching Adam do exactly what he was told and his slave's reaction was exactly what he expected. He was almost gloating over his victory. Andre nodded to Adam to continue.

Adam groaned in spite of the consequences but kept the smile on his face and announced. "Well Amanda I think you need some further training. We have a surprise for you."

Just then a knock was heard. Andre opened the door and standing there was a large man with a slave kneeling on a leash beside him. Adam recognized her immediately as Nathalie and cringed at her appearance. She was still covered in red marks from previous whippings and she was staring at the ground.

Amanda glanced at the door and gasped when she saw the agent. She saw the blank look in her eyes and her face showed no emotion. She wondered how much longer they would survive.

Adam took the leash and nodded to the man and pulled Nathalie inside the room.

"Well now that we have everyone here, let's have some fun." Adam stated with more enthusiasm than he thought possible.

Andre watched the scenario unfold and didn't say a word. It had to be Adam that was taking charge. He watched as Adam led the two crawling slaves out the door to the courtyard and into a pen.

Adam pulled them inside and handed them off to the two stable hands to prepare the slaves. The men grabbed the leashes and pulled them to the center. Nathalie was on her knees as one man started to harness her. The other pulled Amanda to her feet and held onto her.

Soon they pushed Amanda to the ground and pulled Nathalie to her feet. They bent her over and pulled a metal bracket between her legs, locking in the plug filling her ass.

It didn't take them long until both slaves were harnessed. Nathalie was kneeling with a stainless steel harness that went between her legs, around her waist, up to her neck and around her head. Her wrists were cuffed to her waist in front of her, and the head piece locked her head in place. Nathalie's mouth locked open with a ring gag and blinders kept her from seeing anything beside her.

Amanda was standing beside Nathalie and was also harnessed only this one was red. They also locked her feet into high heeled shoes that looked more like hoofs. Both slaves were trembling and frightened at what was to happen.

When the slaves were securely restrained they were pushed down a fenced path towards a two wheel carriage that Adam was sitting in. Both slaves couldn't see what was to happen until they reached the gate. When Amanda saw Adam it only confirmed her suspicions that Adam had betrayed her.

Andre waited by the gate as the slaves approached. He smiled a big smile and said, "Hey slut, what did you do to Adam? I never would have thought he would turn against his partner without reason."

Nathalie heard Andre speak and wondered, 'What was going on, partners, betrayal, who were these people. Were they sent to rescue her? Why is she a slave?' But her thoughts were interrupted when Andre grabbed her harness and pulled her to the cart.

Amanda also heard Andre and slipped further into submission, he only reinforced her thoughts.

The slaves were attached to the cart and waited for instructions.

As soon as Andre finished attaching the slaves to the yoke, he walked back and sat in the cart beside Adam. He looked at Adam and whispered.

"You know what to do and make it convincing."

Adam drew back the whip and smacked it against Amanda exposed ass, "Giddy yap slaves!"

The cart lurched forward as the two slave started to run.

Andre was quick to whisper to Adam, "Whip them again they are out of step, and make sure they raise their legs higher."

Adam glared at Andre but snapped the whip again and again barking out orders.

"Get in step slaves and get those knees higher!"

Both slaves jumped at the painful whip but with the harness and the blinders they had no idea of what the other was doing. In spite of their best efforts they couldn't find the rhythm and fall in step. Over and over Adam whipped the slave's asses until both were beet red.

Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
965 Followers
12