Trapped, And Enjoying It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't tell you how long this went on. When Jen stopped pounding me I felt that it must be over; boy was I wrong. Jan sat down between my legs and started to play with my balls. She teased them by softly pulling on them so that my scrotum was pulled out to its largest size. As she held it there Jan slipped Velcro watch band around the top part of my sack and snugly strapped it there, trapping my nuts so that they couldn't slip back up into me. The four girls now approached me. Two of them had vibrators and one a large vibrating dildo. One moved up so that I was all but smothered by one of her breasts. I could now see what their plan was. My wife started out by using the vibrator on the under side of my nut sack. Jan moved in between my legs, turned on the vibrating dildo and started to fuck my ass with it. Jen positioned herself and then started to use the vibrator on my dick. It didn't take long before I had shot my load in the most violent orgasm I have ever had. As the girls started to clean me up the guys released the bindings and set me free. I was more than happy to mostly sit out the rest of the fun that night.

Over the next 36 hours each of the guys took turns as the one who was spread eagled on the bed. I will never forgiet that weekend.

When Monday rolled around my wife snuggled up to me and told me: "Dear, you have fulfilled my deepest fantasy and done it in a wonderfully gentle way. I love you more now than I ever have before."

Our marriage and our sex life have never been better.

12