Trapped and Fucked Pt. 03

Story Info
Elizabeth was already fucked by her stepbrother?
1.5k words
3.94
69.2k
49

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is not a real story. None of these characters are real. Please enjoy!*

I never really liked my step sister Elizabeth. She was extremely shallow, and she only seemed to speak to me when she wanted something - usually homework help.

When our parents moved our families in together, she ended up with the room right next to me on the 2nd floor. Think of a long hallway, where the stairs led up to a small landing. My dad's room on the left, and our rooms on the right with mine closest to the stairs. We shared a connected washroom.

I didn't realize the perks of my location until a few months down the line, when Elizabeth got more comfortable. I always left my washroom door ajar, and she'd walk into the washroom with a towel or skimpy shorts and a bra before closing my door. I think she just ignored the fact that I could see her.

And why wouldn't she? I was a nerd, essentially invisible to her at school as well, even though we shared the same classes. She didn't have a reason to pay attention when it didn't suit her. Elizabeth was a boob-a-licious cheerleader, and I was a ghoul that lived in her shadow.

And drool over those boobs I did, they were massive and seemed to defy gravity, if her skimpy clothing was any indication.

I decided to be content with my small perv sessions, and got on with my life - whacking off when I could, to the glimpses I got. There was something so taboo about it.

Things stayed this way for months, until one night I heard her talking to someone. At first I thought it was my step-mom, then a friend on the phone, but after a few minutes, I realized she had snuck her boyfriend into her room.

Eventually I heard the bed creak and him groan, telling her to take him deeper. I imagined her giving giving him head. I couldn't do anything except listen.

Slowly took out my dick, imagining I was sawing in and out of her velvety mouth. Her tongue grazing the tip before I forcefully shoved it in deep down her throat. Her cheerful smile dropping as she tried to keep up with my thrusts. Imagining her tears and mascara running made my dick harder if possible.

I came when I heard him groan, as gross as that sounds. I spewed what felt like gallons of cum, way more than my shitty tissue could hold. It was insanely intense, and I realized I needed more.

==============================================================

I bade my time. Around 2 weeks later, my parents decided to go on a getaway, taking time off work, leaving Thursday night, and coming back Saturday afternoon. I was left in charge as the older one, and I unfortunately "let" Elizabeth walk all over me and throw herself a late birthday party. She had turned 18 in the last month.

I made sure there was a ton of alcohol , and bought a few roofies from this kid at school. This was going to go really well or really poorly.

Elizabeth was prepped and ready by 7 for the party that was supposed to start at 10. Her top was low cut, the upper half of her breasts out for all to see, and her skirt was very very short. I was sure if she leaned over, I would've had a lovely pre-show before the main event.

It started off without a hitch, but the whole thing was much wilder than I imagined. This ended up working in my favour.

There were a ton classmates, people from other high schools and even a few college guys. Elizabeth started panicking about the mess and her friends convinced her to drink more to calm herself down. I took this opportunity to slip my magic helper in her drink.

By 12 AM, she was stumbling around and clearly out of it. I told her friends I'd take her upstairs and put her to sleep.

I stumbled her to her room and gently lay her on the bed. As much as I wanted to slowly undress her, my dick was hard the entire evening and it was starting to get sore and tired. I peeled up her short skirt, and saw she was wearing netted underwear that left little to the imagination.

I practically tore my pants off, and started rubbing my dick along her thin panties, her slit on the other side, begging for me to enter. I finally pushed them aside, and ran my raw dick across her almost invisible whole, circling her clit a few times. It eventually became too much and I slowly eased in. God she was tight. My dick was average, about 6", but her vag was squeezing it for dear life.

I was going to cum in seconds if I wasn't careful. I waited a few more minutes, and then pushed deeper in. I pulled out a bit to notice blood.

Fuck I took her virginity. I felt a mixture of emotions, surprise that she was still a virgin, a bit of guilt, and an overwhelming sense of pride. I was the first man to explore this uncharted landscape.

Unfortunately, these emotions were way too much for my mind and dick to handle, and I thrust in deep to explode inside of her. I could feel my dick shooting jets of cum, it was heavenly and I moved through my orgasm, getting her pussy to milk me.

It was over before it began, but I figured the drugs wouldn't wear off for a while longer - so I'd definitely be able to have another go.

I went to her en-suite washroom to wipe the blood off my dick when I heard some voices. I looked through the slightly cracked open bathroom door and saw two guys stare at her spread legs and leaking pussy.

The first guy, who was incredibly drunk, immediately stripped from the waist down. His dick was already hard and he plunged it in to her in one motion. He was balls deep.

The guy rutted against her, fondling her tits and eventually spasmed. It was clear he came insider her. He slumped, laying there for a minute, until his friend rolled him off and shoved his dick in.

Once he came too, they shoved a pillow under her hips, and wrote cum dumpster on the inside of her thighs. He could hear them telling the guys upstairs about this knocked out chick that was totally open for business. Soon there was a line, and it was clear some guys were calling friends too.

One guy started filming, and another started shouting how many dumps. The first guy who stumbled in, walked up and put down 2 lines. The third guy came up and fucked her till he came and added another. Eventually they had all fucked and came in her.

I was so hard, and started masturbating to the sound of them having sex with her. Imagining her face if she knew, if she found out I was the one that had taken her virginity. I came hard, splashing the tile floor. I should've prepared better and probably held off so I could've come on or in her. Oh well.

As I cleaned up, I realized there was no way I'd want anything pinned on me if shit went down, so I messaged her phone, asking her if she was okay. That I had helped her up to her room, and then she said she was fine and pushed me out.

I waited a few more hours until they left and then left the washroom. I figured I better wash her lest she found out. She had 14 tallies.

I wiped her down real good. I opened her drawer and pulled out her "gag gift" vibrator her friends had gotten her. I found it during my snooping last week. I took it out of it's packaging and stuck it in her, turning it on. After 30 seconds, I pulled it out and put it in her hand.

She'd think she fucked away her own virginity. I locked her room from the inside before exiting through my en-suite washroom. That way she'd suspect nothing.

The next day, she thanked me for putting her in her room and asked if I had seen or heard anything. She was blushing and actively avoided eye contact. I said no and asked, "Why did something happen?"

She cringed and shrugged, "Nope, was just wondering".

I nodded and advised her to drink lots of water.

It wasn't until 3 days later that I realized I didn't know if she was on birth control....so many guys came in her, including me.

I ended up buying an early pregnancy test, and made up a science project to collect pee about 3 weeks later. It was tricky, she was out the door early every morning both school days and weekends, often times coming home very late. And in the last week or so, she'd been super quiet and pensive....making her harder to approach.

I think she had her period a week before based on the trash bin in our washroom, but extensive research showed me that it could've just been spotting linked with pregnancy.

I tested her pee once I got it...2 lines, she was pregnant?! Shit.

Please leave feedback!