Trapped and Trained Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
990 Followers

"You can leave once you're dressed, Candi."

My shoulders sank as I dropped the boots, wig and belt to the ground. Without thinking, I first put on the boots. After they were on I realized that I should have waited to put them on last as I now would have to balance myself as I reached down to grab the wig and the belt. Once I had both of those on, I heard the electronic lock on the door unlock. I opened the door and cautiously walked outside. As quickly as I could I made it to my car. As I was opening my door I took one last look at this house and swore I would never be coming back here. That's when I sat down in my car and felt the plug in my pussy push its way a little bit deeper... then I remembered that I'd have no choice but to come back on Saturday and be exposed to whatever new plans my Master had in store for me.

Again, my mind swore at my body as I felt my encased cock begin to become a bit aroused at the thought. What was happening to me?

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
990 Followers
12