Trapped and Trained Ch. 12

Story Info
Candi learns how to be a real slut.
11.1k words
4.61
213.9k
62

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
975 Followers

I sat down on the couch, completely spent, staring at the screen with the "Blowjob 101" title flashing on the screen with images of women in various stages of sucking a man off. I noticed that there was a 7" pink dildo on the side table, which I certainly hadn't left there. I decided to lie down for a bit and began walking back to my bedroom only to find that the door had been locked with a similar electronic lock that was controlling the front door. The spare rooms were locked as well, leaving me no option but to be in the living room where my assignment was waiting for me on learning how to give the perfect blowjob and also how to act while being fucked to give the best possible experience to the one penetrating me. Suddenly I yearned for the days of calculus homework.

I walked over to the couch and looked around for the remote, but it wasn't anywhere to be found. Suddenly the video started up without any effort on my part - it must have been controlled from someone watching on camera, wonderful. An extremely attractive blond came onto the screen to give an introduction, going on and on about how this instructional video would be all one would ever need to learn how to please any cock at any time. Between her and some of her friends, they would give detailed examples of their various techniques along with opportunities for the viewer to participate with the accompanying dildo that came with the video. That explained the pink dildo, apparently, as I saw the blond on the screen waving one around that looked identical. She said that she would give the viewer a moment to get her (she continuously said 'her' as this was obviously intended for a female to watch - not a male being transformed into one) dildo at the ready. As soon as that sentence finished, the video paused.

I began lifting up the couch cushions, searching for the remote. I went to the kitchen and looked through the drawers, but nothing was found. The video began to rewind and started again, right when the blond on the screen was saying that the viewer was to get her dildo ready. They had to be kidding.

I walked back over to the couch and picked up the dildo, then sat back down. The video immediately started back up as I had apparently done as I was told. Over the next 90 minutes I learned more about giving a blowjob than I thought I had learned about anything else in my entire life. The video would routinely pause, either for the participation segments or if something important was said that I was supposed to write down in my notebook. By the time the video had finished I had written down nearly three pages of notes, all on how to suck a dick. Looking through my notes my face turned red from humiliation. There were the notes on how some men liked it when you swirled your tongue on the head of their cock before you took it in your mouth. Others apparently got off on hearing the sucking and slurping noises. Some enjoyed having the woman (or me) put her hands behind her back while they took complete control while others enjoyed laying back with their hands behind their hand while the cocksucker did all of the work. There was a whole segment on how to use your tongue piercing to stimulate your partner's sexual urges. Another segment on the different positions to move it, which positions allowed the most control for the suckee or the deeper penetration into the sucker's mouth. The final segment was all about the cumshot - how some men loved seeing the cum on the female's face or breasts, but that most enjoyed shooting into your mouth and then watching as you played with it for a few moments before swallowing it back down. For all of the segments there were example videos of various women sucking men on camera as well as a participation example where the video would pause and not continue until I had completed the example to 'perfection' as deemed by whoever was watching me. So, here I was, in my living room still dressed in my boots and pink dress, my pink thong damp from the cum that had leaked out of my pussy on the drive home, sucking on a pink dildo while watching a video on how to do it the best way possible. My life had come to this.

After that video completed, before I could even set my notebook down, the next video started up. It was a regular porn flick, but it was repeatedly fast forwarded to the erotic moments. I remembered that I was to take notes on various subjects - how the woman moved as she was fucked, what she does and says to help her partner's experience in fucking her, how she seduced him to get him in the mood. More notes, more humiliation. That video ended, followed by yet another - more notes, more humiliation burning me to my core. By the end of those videos I had watched endless stripteases and lap dances used for seduction. I had watched women arch their backs, caress their breasts and stroke their pussies as they were fucked. I heard a litany of dirty talk, always resulting in the man pumping her harder and faster as it obviously tripped a trigger inside of him to hear how big he was, how strong he was, how good it felt to have a pulsing cock inside her pussy. I wasn't able to soak in just how attractive these women were as I was too busy trying not to miss a single detail in my notes - I certainly didn't want to experience anything similar to the pain that I had been exposed to at the shop earlier.

When the final video finished I saw that the clock was just past 11pm. Down the hallway I heard the sound of one of the electronic locks unlocking and walked down the hall to see that it was my bedroom lock. I walked in and saw a note along with some lingerie on the bed. The lingerie was a black fly away baby doll with teal colored lace on the cups with a matching teal bow tied between them. There were ruffles down the opening as it split apart to show off the wearer's stomach. Underneath was a matching black thong, one of the smallest I had ever seen. At the top of the crotch was a small black ruffle outlined in teal again with a small teal ribbon bow on it as well. I picked up the note.

"Candi - if you're reading this you must have sufficiently passed your first viewing of your videos. You are now allowed to shower and dress for bed - you've surely found your outfit underneath this note. Be sure to shave off any hair stubble, but if you miss any then I'm sure you'll get them in your shower before you go back to meet Miss Vicki tomorrow. She had a few positive things to say about you but did mention that she was sorely disappointed in your performance during the analysis with Alice. Sounds like you'll be in for some intense training starting up tomorrow night, so be sure to rest up. When you wake in the morning you will be required to watch the videos once more, complete with your participation in the do-it-yourself segments. I want to be sure that you can recite all of the details from memory so that you don't further embarrass me in front of Miss Vicki."

I crumpled up the note and threw it to the ground. I sat angrily down on the bed and began the long process of working these dreadful boots off of my legs, throwing them against the wall as I was released from each small prison. Off came the dress followed quickly by the thong, both bundled up and thrown atop the boots as I pulled off the wig, then carefully removed all of the jewelry before hopping in the shower.

My body clean and, sadly, hairless, I climbed out, feeling the goosebumps appear as I dried myself off. I walked to the bedroom and noticed that the door was locked, trapping me inside the room, obviously a sign that I was to go to sleep. What else would I do? Go "play" in my fetish room? Not likely unless I was forced. I tossed the baby doll and thong off of my bed, the only real act of defiance I could muster with how tired I was. I would sleep naked. As I lifted my leg up to climb into bed my clit ring again reminded me of its presence, making me put my leg back down. I gave a frustrated yell and then defeatedly walked to the baby doll and thong, sliding my legs through the openings of the tiny black material and pulling it up into place, the now familiar feeling of a small string splitting my ass cheeks apart. I pulled on the baby doll, adjusting the teal cups to properly house my fake breasts inside them, feeling my still tender nipples underneath from the session at the store earlier that day as I moved them around. I gave an angry look to the camera and rhetorically asked if he was satisfied, then climbed into bed, immediately falling into a deep sleep.

I awoke to an alarm clock ringing through the intercom system. I tried pulling the pink silk pillows over my ears to drown out the noise but it only became louder. Just as my feet hit the floor and I stood out of bed, the alarm kicked off and the bedroom door unlocked. I sleepily walked out to the living room, noticing that the "Blowjob 101" video was again queued up with the pink dildo and notepad ready to go. 12:00pm was displayed on the clock... seven hours, I thought to myself, before I'd be back in that store doing God knows what to God knows who. I sighed deeply, noticing my breasts rising and falling as I did so underneath their teal decor, and sat down on the couch. I watched all three videos again, picking up on minor details that I had apparently overlooked during my first viewing. Small things like how to fondle the male's testicles in your hands as you're sucking his cock, to take his cock between your breasts and allow him to titty fuck you to get him in the mood, to squeeze your pussy muscles as his cock was extracting to increase his pleasure. More notes... more humiliating notes. I hated myself with every word I wrote.

The movies finally ended and I saw that it was just past 4pm. The door to my fetish room unlocked, signaling me to head in there. Once inside I saw an outfit hanging from the rail on the bed, making my jaw drop wide open. The dress was slutty enough to wear out in public and had resulted in plenty of misguided messages to those on the train - if I wore what was hanging off this bed, I'd never make it off of that train.

Yet there it was, hanging from various hangers. First was a red satin corset that would hug my chest and stomach tightly with a zipper up the back. In the middle of the corset, just below the breast cups, there was a large white bow with the sash running all the way around, the bow being just under the left breast. Underneath the corset was a fluffy white tutu that would hardly even go down past my ass, plus with how it flared out, even with how full it was, the shortness of it would cause my ass to obviously be visible underneath it to anyone behind me, especially those sitting on the train. A small red thong would go under the tutu. There were also white fishnet thigh highs with small white satin bows on the front of each, leading down to sparkly red high heels. The only bright spot was that the heels seemed to only be about 4", quite a relief from the 6" boots I had to wear the previous day, but the sacrifice of that comfort for having to wear this outfit was too much. I took the outfit in my hands, my eyes wide as I saw just how much of my body would be revealed. There on the bed was a blond wig with hair that would flow just down to my breasts - it looked like the perfect hairstyle for a blond bombshell that moonlighted as a bimbo. Silver earrings were on the dresser along with a belly button ring that dangled down into small silver handcuffs at the bottom. A white and red swirled ball was also there for my tongue piercing. He never forgot about the tongue piercing. There was again a photo of how I was to do my makeup. Bright red lipstick stood out the most - aside from that it was the normal slutty requirements.

I bundled everything up and took it to my bedroom, where I showered and shaved once again, making sure that there was no hair anywhere to be found. I climbed out and again looked in horror at the outfit, hoping that it had somehow changed to jeans and a hooded sweatshirt while I was in the shower, but to no avail. I sat gingerly on the bed and started to rub the melon scented lotion all over my body as I had been trained to do. I was angry at myself for becoming so automatic in completing these tasks. With the lotion on I pulled each of the stockings up my legs, making sure to keep the white bows in front. There was a tingling sensation as I pulled them up my smooth and soft legs, giving me a moment of pleasure before I realized what I was gaining pleasure from and cursed myself yet again. I took the handcuff belly button jewelry and put it on, then I pulled the skimpy red thong into place. I did my best to pull the corset on, but it was a struggle to say the least. I had to put it on backwards in order to zip it up and then twist it around before straining to pull it up over my breasts. Once it was on the cleavage I was displaying was massive as the corset smashed my breasts into my body, only concealing about half of them as they tried to bust loose. I was out of breath as I pulled on the tutu, scoffing at how daringly short it was. I turned to the side and saw that, even standing perfectly straight, I could see the bottom of my ass cheeks. I went to the mirror and applied the makeup as I was supposed to, then put on the earrings and put the tongue ring in its place as well. I was becoming so efficient at all of this that it made me sick to my stomach. I pulled the wig on and put the white bow into my hair just above my left ear, holding the hair back on that side as it draped down on the right. The wig was obviously made for this as I noticed that most of the hair was to the right, needing to be pulled over my shoulder and in front of me so that it could drape down over my right breast. How very slutty. I slipped on the sparkly red heels and then walked out of the room.

5:00pm - time to leave, I guess, as the front door unlocked. I grabbed my car key that I had left on the kitchen counter and walked out to my car. As I was walking out, my neighbor opened up her door - she and I used to flirt all the time and I had always thought I had a real chance with her. She was a brunette with a petite build and a gorgeous face, plus her tits were a perfect C cup and so perky. I loved the summer time when I would see her heading to the complex pool in her bikini - I was sure she caught me staring a few times, but never seemed to mind. She was typically so friendly but, seeing this slut walk out of my apartment gave her a look of disgust on her face as she walked past me, eying me up and down. I heard her mumble something about all the guys just wanting whores and wanted to scream to her that it was really me, wanting to tell her my whole awful story, but scared of what would happen if I got her involved. Besides, she was little more than a stranger to me in my normal life - why would she even want to help me? And what could she do?

I let her get in her car and leave before I made it to my car, making the same drive to the subway and the same embarrassing request for a ticket for Candi at the on-call window. The train seemed to take longer to get there this time and the people seemed much more obvious in how they stared at me. A few came up to me and tried to chat, eventually working in how great I looked and asking why I was dressed that way. I did my best to laugh it off and tell them I was heading to a costume party, trying to ignore the look of pure lust in their eyes and to take my mind off the fact that their cocks were obviously swelling in their pants due to my sexual appeal. It didn't help that I routinely had to bend over to pull up the tops of my stockings as they continuously slid down my legs - I never thought I'd want a garter belt, but one would really have come in handy as I kept giving the growing crowd behind me a wonderful view of my smooth ass underneath that awful white tutu.

The train finally gave me a dose of mercy and arrived, not being near as full as it had been the previous day and thankfully I didn't see any of the familiar faces of the men I had to initiate sexual acts with during my ride home from the store. I did my best to go to the corner of the car I was in and avoid any eye contact. Then when I was two stops from my exit, two men approached me, one sitting down - both towered over me when standing. The one who was still standing eyed me up and down before nodding towards his friend.

"My friend here thinks your sexy - you're too small for me, I like a little meat on my bitches. But he wants a little lap dance from you.. I'm guessing you put on one fine ass show, too."

I gave a nervous laugh and again tried my line about the costume party, but noticed from his lack of a change in demeanor that he was serious. I moved between the man's legs who was sitting down, facing him as I felt his hands wander up underneath my tutu and cup my ass before squeezing roughly. His friend moved to sit next to him to enjoy the show as well. The train was fairly empty, enough to where everyone aboard could see me, and I apparently had everyone's attention. There was no music, so I did my best to improvise, trying to remember back to the videos I had just watched. I turned around and bent over, placing my ass in his lap as I began to grind against the cock I could feel hardening underneath. I turned back around and straddled him, caressing my breasts underneath my corset in my hands before taking his and placing them there as I again ground my crotch against his, him being completely unaware that my cock was mere inches from his. I turned back around and walked to one of the poles on the train, attempting to dance seductively on it. I felt the train start to slow before my exit and put a plan in place. I moved to the end of the pole closest to the door and backed into it, feeling the coolness of it between my ass cheeks. The train stopped and the doors sprung open, but I continued to dance with my back to the men. Finally the buzzer sounded, signaling that the doors would be shutting in a few seconds. Without warning I sprung through the doors, turning to see them close behind me with the men banging on them, too slow to get there in time. I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that I was surely going to be giving a happy ending to that dance if I had not made my timely escape. I turned and headed up the stairs, out of the tunnel and walked the three blocks to the store yet again.

There weren't many people out walking in the area I was, thankfully, though I still saw the cars slow as they drove past me, a few yelling some comments out their window about what they'd like to do to me. It was still difficult to grasp hearing those comments, but dressed as I was, I suppose I was inviting them. I made it to the front door of the store and pushed it open, again smelling the mixture of cheap perfume and sex on fire inside the hot store floor. The jingle of the door let everyone know I was there and I noticed that there were quite a few more people there this time around. A few women, but mostly men browsing the videos, toys and magazines.

Alice came running up to me before I could take more than two steps inside the door. I was floored by what she was wearing - for being a bit of a bigger girl, she definitely had no shame and was proud of how she carried herself. Around her neck was a studded black leather collar, and then holding in her massive breasts was a small, leather halter top with the middle cut out, showing off her enormous cleavage. Her mid section was completely bare aside from a small belly button chain, leading down to a black leather micro mini skirt. The skirt was so small and tight that her black leather thong was on full display underneath, and I could tell from looking at it that nearly her entire ass was in full view from behind. She had black leather thigh high boots on as well with black laces running from the toes all the way up to the top where they were tied in perfect bows. She had on thick red lipstick similar to mine and her blond hair hung down over her shoulders. She still had all of her piercings in her lip, nose, eyebrow and tongue and her eyeliner was deep and black around her eyes. She actually looked extremely sexy. She was one of the more emo chicks, but she also obviously took care of her body and had a nice even tan throughout - you hardly even noticed that she was upwards of 200 pounds the way she carried herself. She had that same evil smile on her face as she approached me quickly.

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
975 Followers