Trapped and Trained Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
970 Followers

The severity of the situation began to come down on me and I began to sob into my hands, pleading with him incoherently to let me go, that I didn't want this life. I promised him that I wouldn't say a word either, that he could just send me to the same place he was sending Samantha. He stood up to leave.

"Don't be silly - you're turning into quite the revenue stream for me, a valuable asset in my business ventures. Once you complete your training with Miss Vicki you'll be priceless. And, thanks to her, I'm not allowed to discipline you while you're under her training, otherwise you'd be in a world of hurt right now. She doesn't want any markings on you, so aside from your clitty ring to keep you under control, I'm not to lay a hand on you. You should be thankful... but if you ever try something like this again and make me fucking come over here, I'll ship your little ass overseas and sell you to the highest fucking bidder like Miss Vicki wanted me to do originally, you understand?"

He didn't wait for an answer, he just headed out the door. Two of his goons followed before the last one paused in the door, pointing towards the kitchen table."

"Details of your next task are on the table, bitch. Get some sleep tonight, got a long fuckin day tomorrow."

He shut the door and walked out, leaving me to sob to myself on the couch. I heard the door again lock behind them... the new receiver was working without a hitch, sadly. That was my chance - I was out the door and in a car, headed for a lifetime of gaining my freedom back and exacting revenge on all these people that have wronged me, and then it all came crashing down. I curled up in a ball on the couch and cried myself to sleep.

Fast forward to 4pm of the next day. Here I was, walking towards the door after hearing the town car honk in the parking lot. I was dressed as a perverted teenage boy's version of a school girl. From my neck was a plaid collar with a short plaid tie hanging down, the tip just hanging down between my enormous cleavage. I had a black shirt on that tied just underneath my breasts, outlined in plaid accents. Underneath the shirt was a peek-a-boo bra. The straps were plaid as were the three tiny bows holding the cups shut at the top, bottom and middle, creating small slits in the material, but the actual cups themselves were made of a PVC material. My midsection was completely bare, showing off my silver chain hanging from my belly button with a small penis at the end of it. PVC material was again at the top of my skirt with a plaid belt "holding it up", which really wasn't necessary given how confining the skirt was, it felt like it was melted to my body and there was no way it would be falling down. At the bottom of the PVC material was some more plaid lining, creating a short pleated skirt effect. The back of the skirt was completely missing on a few inches of either side of my ass, showing the plaid string of my crotchless thong resting between my ass cheeks. I felt the flaps bouncing up and down on my ass as I walked, reminding me that everything was on display back there. Black PVC garters hung down from the skirt, hooking into black fishnet stockings with plaid bows at the front and back of the tops, leading down to black 6" high heels. Black PVC strips hung down from my ears with silver studs in them, I counted six studs on each, stopping just above my shoulders. My hair was still styled straight and my makeup again was applied generously throughout my face with dark red lipstick adding a final touch to my lusciously perfect dick sucking lips. To show that they thought of everything, a plaid colored ball was resting on my tongue ring. I hated to admit it, but I looked hot... really, really hot. I looked in the mirror and tried to step outside of my body, looking at this blond knockout standing inside my apartment dressed to kill before being forced back into reality by the sound of the car horn honking outside.

I climbed into the town car, where I was glad to see that I was allowed to sit in the back and didn't recognize the man driving. He was silent the entire drive before pulling over next to a small building. I looked out the window and saw that it was a tattoo and piercing shop. He motioned for me to get out.

"First stop - I'll be waiting here when you're finished. They're expecting you."

My heart pounded as I wanted to tell the man I wasn't getting out, but given my disobedience the day before I figured I shouldn't push it. I stepped out of the car and hurried inside, not wanting to give anyone a view of my ass bouncing in the opening of my skirt. I walked inside and saw a woman with jet black hair and multiple piercings and tattoos standing at the front desk. She eyed me up and down, then just told me to follow her as she led me to a back room. She led me inside the room and told me to remove my top. I did as I was told, then she sat me down in a medical looking chair before leaving.

As she left another man entered, also tatted up all over his body with a few piercings. He was very rough and intimidating to the eye and immediately got down to business without saying a word to me. He grabbed my left breast in his hand and, with a clamp in his other hand, promptly placed the clamp on my nipple. The pain burned and I moved to get out of the chair, only to get a forearm in my chest as he pushed me back into the seat. He was obviously not in the mood to argue. He then took out a large silver needle and shoved it through the base of my nipple, causing me to scream out. He placed a metal bar through the piercing and screwed silver balls onto both sides before moving to the right breast and doing the exact same thing. By the end of it my nipples were throbbing in pain as he stood, told me to get my clothes on to leave, then left the room. I gently put on my bra, flinching as I arranged my breasts in the bra and gingerly walked out of the store. The girl at the front desk was now sporting a knowing grin on her face as she waved to me and told me that she hoped to see me again real soon.

I walked back out of the store and ran to the car again to find that the door was locked and the driver nowhere to be found. I began to panic as people were walking past me, not even attempting to hide the fact that they were staring at me. A few men stopped to talk to me, telling me how sexy I was, attempting to place their hands on me as I finally saw my driver crossing the street, just leaving a burger joint. He hopped in the car and unlocked the door, allowing me to jump in and leave the crowd that was forming around me not a moment too soon as one of the men had become bold enough to put his hand on my ass before I slapped it away, angering him.

We drove for another fifteen minutes, again in total silence, before pulling in to the parking lot of what looked like a strip club, but I couldn't see the name as we drove by. We parked in the back and the man led me to a door in the side of the club. He walked in front of me down a hallway as we passed by a bouncer, who waived us past a velvet rope protecting some stairs without a word. Up the stairs we went into another hallway with multiple doors on the right side. We went down to the third red door and the man led me inside, showing me that it was actually a lavish suite with about ten people inside. The lights were down low with a few glass tables inside and a large glass screen at the front showing the club down below with hundreds of people sitting at tables and some dancing on the dance floor in front of a stage.

Right as I walked in, everyone's attention came to me and I heard people whispering to one another. Amidst the whispers one voice rang out and I immediately knew that it was Alice.

"Candi... Candi! Over here - get over here!"

I saw her sitting at a table with a few other people and shyly walked over to her. She stood up next to me and quieted everyone down.

"Everyone, meet Candi, Miss Vicki's new project. She's a raw talent but has a LOT of potential, as you'll all see on the stage tonight."

She then turned to me and looked me up and down. She bent down and slid her hands up my exposed thighs, just above my stockings and cupped my ass cheeks, telling me how smooth and soft I felt. She then put her hands on my breasts.

"Wow - so, these are the real thing, huh? Well, not 'real' like mine, but they're yours now, yea?"

I shamefully nodded yes as she untied my shirt and then untied the plaid bows on my bra, pulling the PVC material apart to show my breasts peeking out now. She laughed as she saw my red and sore nipples with the metal balls on both sides of them, then flicked them and watched me shriek in pain.

"Yea, they'll be sore for a few weeks - especially after tonight!"

She laughed and then let me tie the bra back together and cover myself back up (as much as I could) with my little black shirt. She then told me to crawl under her table as she went back to talking to her company. I did as I was told as I felt a smack on my ass while I was crawling underneath, making me speed up. Once I was under the table I heard Alice say that Miss Vicki was running a bit behind but would be here in plenty of time for the show. Alice grabbed my hair, giggling as she felt it deeply rooted in my head, and pulled me towards here. She placed my head between her thighs and then hiked up the black PVC skirt she was wearing, showing that she again was pantyless, her fat pussy lips glistening against the dim light. She pulled me further into her until my nose and mouth were now centimeters away from her. I assumed she wanted me to lick her so I stuck out my tongue only to have her reach down and slap my breasts, telling me not to lick her unless told to. She made me sit there for the next thirty minutes, just smelling the scent of her pussy as she talked with the people at the table as if nothing was amiss.

One of the women she was talking to was also taking advantage of my positioning under the table. Periodically I would feel the tip of her high heel gliding along my ass cheeks, occasionally nuzzling between then and rubbing up against the thong string. Once I felt the sole of her heel against the top of my ass, followed by her stiletto heel probing against my pussy, searching for a way in. Finally she moved it down some and inserted it into my fake pussy as I felt it pushing against my trapped cock. It made me groan in a mixture of pain and dull pleasure, which was obviously turning on Alice as I saw her pussy beginning to drip and the moisture slide down her pussy lips and collect on the chair.

After what felt like the longest thirty minutes of my life, I finally heard someone enter the room and a commotion again started up. Alice stood and told me to get out from under the table but to stay on my knees with my eyes down until told otherwise. I was glad to get out from under that damn table, so I did as was expected of me. I saw two black leather boots with 5" heels stop in front of me, then a hand on the back of my head as my hair was pulled, forcing me to look up. It took me a moment to take in what I was looking at.

It was Miss Vicki and she was breathtaking. Her vibrant red hair flowed down to a skin tight black leather corset with red lacing up the front and back, holding it as tight as possible and pushing her breasts out of the top. A red leather skirt was wrapped around her waist, just below her ass and looked equally as tight, showing the immaculate curves of an amazing figure. Her black leather boots went up all the way to her mid thigh, showing just a flash of skin between the tips of the boots and the bottom of her skirt. From my angle I could easily see up her skirt, showing that she had a black crotchless thong on underneath, her shaven pussy peaking out between the slits in the panties. She held my gaze for a moment before walking a small circle around me, examining the work that had been done on my body, most likely at her request.

"This will do quite nicely", I heard her say, almost proudly. "Take her downstairs and get her ready for the show."

With that Alice promptly picked me up off the ground and led me out of the room with two bouncers behind us. We walked back down the stairs and down another small hallway before opening a large door. We walked out onto what looked like the back of the stage, a big red velvet curtain hung down, shielding us from the crowd on the other side. There on the wooden floor I saw a black chalkboard and a teacher's desk, with a student's desk in front of it where the chair and desk are welded together. Alice walked me over to the student desk and, instead of having me sit in it like I anticipated, she bent me over the chair with my hands stretched to the edge of the desk portion. I then watched as she pulled out four buckles, cuffing my arms and legs to the legs of the desk, leaving me stretched out like this with nowhere to go. She then spanked me hard on the ass and told me to have fun as she walked off the stage and back out the door, presumably back up to the suite to watch the show.

Almost on cue, the curtains rolled back and bright spotlights flickered on, centered on the stage and shedding incredible amounts of light across it. Microphones hung down to collect any audio from up on the stage. I had nowhere to hide as I looked to my left to see the hundreds of people taking their seats, focusing their collective gaze on the show that was about to start, with me as the apparent star. They were seated so close to me that it felt as if they were right there on the stage with me, the glass screens up above also allowing people to see the action below with cameras zooming in to show what was happening on small TV monitors on each table as well. The crowd clapped as Miss Vicki appeared, walking confidently onto the stage and over in front of the chalkboard, then walked a circle around me, stopping behind me to run her fingernails over my ass, startling me and causing me to struggle against my bonds. She then walked to the center of the stage and spoke to the audience.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for the generous applause. I hope you're excited for tonight's main event as I know my newest pet Candi is very eager to put on a wonderful show for you all. I feel I should inform you that Candi was a bad little girl yesterday from what I've heard, so rather than starting tonight off as I had originally planned, Candi will instead be spending the first portion of the show in detention where she will receive a suitable punishment for her poor behavior."

The crowd again applauded as Miss Vicki walked over to the desk. She opened one of the drawers and I watched as she pulled out that same paddle with the word "SLUT" carved out of it. My eyes widened and I began to pull at the restraints to the amusement of the crowd. I apologized to her for trying to get away and begged her not to spank me, but she just smiled and walked behind me. She repositioned the desk so that my exposed ass was now facing the crowd and lifted up the flaps of my skirt. She then asked the crowd how many strokes I should receive. Answers rang out from all over - 10, 20, 50, 100... I hated them for their suggestions and hoped someone would have mercy and tell her not to spank me at all, but she finally settled on 40, nearly twice as many as I'd ever taken. I bit my bottom lip as I heard the paddle cutting through the wind, finally hearing the tell tail spank against my vulnerable cheeks as the crowd yelled out "ONE" in unison, drowning out the noise of my scream. This continued all the way until the last one, my ass now as red as the red on Miss Vicki's skirt, my lip quivering from the beating. Finally I heard her go back to the desk and put the paddle away, the crowd laughing as they saw the word "SLUT" appearing out of the redness on my tanned ass while my face burned red from embarrassment. Miss Vicki again went to address the crowd.

"I think that will teach her not to disobey, but I like to ensure that my lessons are learned without a shadow of doubt. Now, I told you how eager Candi was to put on this show for you - she had something special done just prior to tonight's show for all of you to enjoy."

She snapped her fingers and two men came onto the stage, releasing me from the desk and moving me over to the teacher's desk, retying me to it on my back. This desk was larger than a typical desk as my arms and legs could be cuffed spread eagle on it. Looking above me I saw a camera on a zipline now centered directly over me, recording what was happening down below. Miss Vicki appeared above me, her hands caressing and squeezing my breasts. She slowly untied my black shirt, letting the sides fall down onto the desk, exposing my peek-a-boo bra to the TV's around the club. Individually she untied each of the plaid bows, then slowly pushed the cups of the bra open, pulling on my breasts to pull as much of each of them out as she possibly could. The crowd let out a collective "OOOHHH" as they saw my reddened nipples sporting their new jewelry. Miss Vicki took each nipple in her hand and squeezed them gently as I yelped helplessly, squirming on the table in a hopeless effort to get free. Miss Vicki just smiled.

"Yes, everyone - my little pet has gotten her wondrous nipples pierced just a few hours ago, so as you can imagine, they are ultra sensitive at the moment. Allow me to demonstrate as I hammer home the importance of obedience at all times to Candi."

I saw her walk around me to the drawers of the teacher's desk. She pulled out a small chain with loops on both ends and placed the loops around one of the balls on each of my nipples. She gave it a gentle tug upwards, making me arch my back off of the desk to try and move with the chain, but the tension finally pulled on my piercings causing me to groan loudly, resulting in a cheer from the crowd. Miss Vicki took another chain from the desk and connected one end to the chain between my nipples, then ran the other end all the way down to the end of the desk, running it through a hole in the bottom of the desk, locking it in place. There was no tension at this point.

Without warning, I heard something turn on below the desk and watched as the links of the chain started to slowly disappear over the side of the desk. The line went taught and began to pull on the chain between my breasts. Groaning and pleading with the pain to stop, I laid there as it felt like the piercings would soon be ripped from my nipples, and then it finally stopped, holding my nipples outstretched towards the base of the table, pain searing through my breasts, my body on fire. Miss Vicki smiled and walked in front of the desk, flicking the chain and laughing as I squirmed at the new sense of pain it caused. She had the crowd slowly count my misery down, from a total of 60 seconds down to zero before the chain was finally released, my nipples now throbbing and pulsing with my heartbeat, which was racing in itself. Once again, Miss Vicki went to the crowd as her assistants picked me up off of the table, releasing me from the chains and cuffs and placed me back into my original position over the student desk, cuffing me in place. In doing so they removed the black shirt and peek-a-boo bra from my body as well as the collar. I moaned a bit of relief as I felt the coolness of the desk against my nipples.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to invite each and every one of you up here to examine my newest pet. Feel free to examine with your hands as you pass by, give her a spank on the ass or a squeeze on her tits to get that beautiful moan from her lips."

As the crowd stood and formed a line at the base of the stage, Miss Vicki went down to my ear, away from the microphones and whispered to me.

"You play nice with these kind people, slut, or you'll be in for the longest night of your fucking life. They spank you or squeeze your tits, you moan like a whore and thank them. You suck and lick anything that's placed in front of you like your life depended on it - because it just might."

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
970 Followers