Trapped and Trained Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
970 Followers

I made it to the kitchen, my spirit now a bit upbeat as I had convinced myself, albeit temporarily, that everything was going to be okay, that I just had to weather this storm to get to a better life. I popped open the fridge and took out my protein shake for today. After a few swallows I picked up my concoction of pills that were on the counter and swallowed them down without a second thought. It was becoming difficult to ignore the effects of whatever I was taking on a daily basis. My breasts were definitely becoming a bit fuller as well as much, much more sensitive. It seemed like my facial features were filling out a bit, creating a more feminine appearance that was accentuated by the makeup I was applying. And I swore it felt like my hips, thighs and butt were filling out as I routinely examined in the mirror. I always had a small, tight ass but, while it was still very tight and well rounded, it just seemed... thicker. When I would be dancing on the pole or performing a lap dance I could certainly feel that it had some more jiggle to it as I moved. I hadn't really thought of the affect these pills would have and I was brought out of my daze by a knock at the front door.

Who the hell could that be? There was certainly no way I could answer the door like this! The peephole had been removed from the door so looking out wasn't an option. As I walked to the door I heard the electronic lock click open... so whoever was out there, I was apparently supposed to see them. I cracked the door open a few inches and peered out to see a man in a black trench coat. As soon as he saw the door opening he pushed it all the way open. Another side effect of the pills was that I swore it felt like I was getting weaker. At least I convinced myself it was the pills...

It was an older man with graying hair and an equally graying mustache. He looked very well off from his designer trench coat and the expensive looking suit I could see he was wearing underneath. He stared at me as I attempted to cover myself with my hands, but there was so much exposed that it wasn't effective at all. In a deep, confident voice he spoke.

"I'm here to take you to the party pre-staging area for tonight, per Miss Vicki's instructions. You'll come with me now and you won't say a word unless asked a direct question. Follow me."

Now I had to walk outside like this? And what did he mean a party pre-staging area? What was that? I had so many questions running through my mind as I tried walking close to him to shield myself from view. We made our way out of my building and into the parking lot where I saw his black Mercedes coupe with tinted out windows. Tinted windows... thank God.

I was instructed to ride in the back seat as we drove for what must have been 30 minutes. We drove out of the city and into a suburb to the south... this was a place where a lot of the higher society of the area lived. Up to a gated entrance where a security guard waved the car on through I saw that we were now surrounded by high price mansions on both sides of the rode. Finally we reached the back of the division where there was another gated entrance that buzzed the car through as we approached. We drove up a long, winding driveway before disappearing underneath the house where there was an underground garage. The car pulled into one of the stalls and I watched as two well built men, one white and one black, both covered in tattoos, opened up my door, blindfolded me and then rushed me out of the garage and through a door into the basement of the house.

I thought I heard voices as I walked through the basement, hearing the sound of my heels clicking against what must have been a cement floor. Finally I was told to turn and walked through another door when my blindfold was taken off and the men exited behind me, locking me inside. I was essentially locked inside of a room not much larger than a prison cell. There was a small TV in the room with a DVD player - on the DVD player was a sticky note simply saying "PLAY ME". I trembled as I reached out and hit the play button.

To my surprise, Miss Vicki appeared on the TV. I listened as her voice filled the room.

"Candi - you've had two weeks to prepare yourself for tonight, so I hope you're ready. Tonight you take a giant step in your training process as you will be placed with other slaves at various stages of training. You have been brought here so that I can better gauge your progress. Granted, all of these other slaves are much, much more developed than you are and you are by far at the earliest stage of training, but that doesn't mean that you don't have your uses."

Other slaves? I was going to be with other people that were being forced through the same kind of hell that I've been put through? Maybe this won't be so bad, I thought... Maybe we can somehow band together and find a way out of here. Maybe they have some advice for me in how to get through this. My thoughts were interrupted as Miss Vicki continued.

"This mansion that you are currently in is the home of one of the most famous Masters in the country, so you should feel privileged to even be here. He only throws a handful of parties every year and to simply be invited is quite the honor, so be sure to be on your best behavior. Now, this party is essentially a fetish party. Your role will depend on your performance during the prestaging tryouts. At each of these parties there is a defined hierarchy, from the top of the chain, which is Master Vic, on down to the lowest of the slaves. The hierarchy is respected at all times during the party... if you ever receive an order from someone higher than you, as signified by the color of the collar on their neck, then you are to obey that order without question. The only time that order may be disobeyed is if it would be in conflict with an order from someone with more authority. The slaves also abide by this hierarchy - the lowest of the slaves must take orders not only from the dominants, but from the slaves as well. They are not allowed to pass on any of their tasks to you... I'm sorry, I mean to the lowest of the slaves, I suppose that was a bit presumptuous to assume that it will be you... but as I was saying, they may not pass their tasks off to the low slave, but they are allowed and even encouraged to order those lower than them around."

What the fuck was this? A hierarchy at a fetish party? So this was essentially just a big orgy and I was going to have to do whatever they wanted? Fuck that - if I was going to be put through this, then I was going to do everything I could to be the top of the slaves so that I could at least avoid some humiliation tonight. Miss Vicki went on.

"Now, the tryouts will go in three parts. There will be an endurance competition, followed by a pleasure competition, and lastly a tolerance competition. The grades from all three tryouts will be compiled at the end and the hierarchy will be established from there. The poor slave that receives the pink collar with the black X on the front and back will be marked as the low slave and will be in for one hell of a long night, so I strongly suggest that you step it up during these tryouts and surprise me in not being tonight's bitch. As I said, you are by far the least experienced, and I fully expect you to be the low slave tonight... actually, I'm really looking forward to watching these other slaves boss you around. They are typically the most creative and I usually come away from these parties with a wealth of new knowledge. But, all the same, best of luck sweetie!"

Almost on cue the door opened and the two men who led me to the room again blindfolded me and led me out. Again I heard the clickity clack of my heels as I walked through the basement and felt myself walking through a large door. The clicking of my heels stopped as I was now on carpet. I was led to some wooden stairs and up on what must have been a wooden stage as I now heard my heels colliding with wooden planks as I walked. I was stood up on some kind of a platform, where I was quickly bent over and felt my wrists and neck locked into something that felt like stocks. I then felt the bottom of my dress being lifted and my thong pulled down just below my ass cheeks as my legs were pushed shoulder width apart and locked into place by cuffs that must have been attached to the platform.

Suddenly light rushed to my eyes as the blindfold was removed and, as I had thought, I was now locked in some stockades, kept bent over at the waist with no way to stand up or reach behind me. As I looked around the room, I saw what was a circle of slaves in the exact same situation... some men, some women... some most likely similar to myself where they were forced to be both, but it was hard to tell. I could see some kind of a contraption behind each of the slaves across from me and figured that there was also one behind me. It appeared to be some kind of a fucking machine with a dildo at the end of a steel rod, with a red light at the top of the base of the machine that was off. I heard someone walking to the middle of the circle which turned out to be the man that had picked me up... Master Vic, apparently.

"Here is your first of three phases of your tryout, slaves. As you can see, your movements have been restricted. In a short time, the machines behind you will come to life, attempting to force their way inside of you. Your task is simple - keep your sphincters tight for as long as you possibly can. Once a machine has fully entered you, the red light will flick on and you will be eliminated from this competition. Good luck."

As he walked off I saw two men walking around the circle, flicking on the machines as they walked. One disappeared behind me and I heard the machine behind me come to life, followed by a gentle pressure against my pussy. The dildos must have been dipped in lube as they felt cold and greasy, making it easier for them to slide inside their targets. I looked around the room and noticed that all of the other slaves seemed perfectly calm and focused on their task at hand, staring down at the floor, deep in concentration as I was glancing all around the room, noticing a timer in each corner of it, which now had my complete attention.

At five minutes I felt the pressure behind me increase, staying as a constant push against me. I gritted my teeth and tried to focus, but continuously found myself looking to the clock. After another five minutes the pressure again increased and the dildo began to softly rock forward and backward, creating more of a challenge to stop it from entering me.

Fifteen minutes down and it began pushing harder and further. I was trying to concentrate but couldn't help myself from trying to make eye contact with one of the other slaves, to see that someone else was experiencing the pain and agony that I had been put through, but they all were motionless, like obedient statues to the task at hand. My slip in concentration cost me as I relaxed for just a moment, long enough to feel the head of the dildo slip inside of me. Once there I felt the machine freeze, not penetrating further, yet not releasing out of me no matter how hard I pushed. It was just stuck, the head barely sitting inside of me.

Twenty minutes and I felt the dildo spring to life again, catching me off guard as it pushed deeper inside of me. It had to be halfway inside of me now as it began to thrust back and forth again, never going so far back as to be removed from me. I was squeezing as hard as I could to stop its penetration, but each time I felt it slide in halfway before I could slow its movement and then slide back until the head was just at my opening before rhythmically coming back into me. I groaned as I looked around, seeing that none of the dildos of the machines across from me had even entered any of the other slaves.

At twenty five minutes I couldn't squeeze any longer and completely relaxed, groaning as I felt all 9 inches of the cock slide inside of me. I heard a bell ring, gaining the attention of a few of the slaves who smirked for a moment and then went back to their concentration. I had figured that this would be the end, that I would be taken off of the platform and led back to my room, but to my horror the machine settled into a constant rhythm of fucking me as I moaned and pleaded for it to stop.

After ten more minutes of misery I heard another bell - the second slave had been fully penetrated to my left. I saw the red light come on and heard a familiar groan as he or she must have been experiencing the punishment fucking that came along with the disappointment of losing. To my surprise and pleasure my machine kicked off and I was removed from the stocks, reblindfolded and led back to my room and left there waiting.

After what must have been an hour and a half, the two tattooed men came back to my room and went through the process of blindfolding me and leading me back to the room, and again back up on the stage. This time I was brought to the same platform but, instead of being placed in stocks, I was pushed down on my knees. I felt my legs being strapped to the platform, then my hands roughly pulled back and locked to each of my ankles, once again locking me into place as the blindfold was removed.

There was again a circle of slaves on the platform, all locked on our knees on the platforms, but it only seemed to be about half as many as the time before. The stocks had been removed and wheeled away. Master Vic walked to the middle of the smaller circle and began to speak.

"You ten are here now because you were the first half eliminated from the prior competition. The ten that lasted longer than you have been slotted in their positions for tonight's even with the bottom ten left to be determined. Five more of you will be slotted after this next competition while the remaining five will move on to the third competition, where the final five positions will be determined. Now, as for the competition you are about to take part in - it also serves as a reward for the ten 'winners' from the endurance segment. They will file out in front of you in a moment and choose a position in front of you. When the buzzer sounds, it will be your job to bring that slave to orgasm, be they male or female, using only your mouth. After you achieve an orgasm from your partner, a bell will sound and your task will be completed. The five that complete this objective the fastest will be slotted in the 11-15 positions for tonight while the slowest will move on to compete for the positioning amongst the bottom rungs."

With that he walked off, immediately followed by the ten 'winning' slaves from the previous competition being led in blindfolded. The assistants led them one by one to the platforms, facing the kneeling slaves, myself included. I watched as a slave dressed as a french maid, though obviously a man given the erection sticking out from underneath 'her' skirt, was led up onto the platform I was currently strapped to. I cursed under my breath as I had hoped to be paired up with a female to at least get to eat a pussy rather than have to choke down a dick, but it wasn't to be. Once this maid had been positioned in front of me, the man who led 'her' up there promptly ripped off the maid skirt to show, to my surprise, a massively thick 7" cock. I hadn't expected something like that from a submissive - I was expecting something more along the lines of what I was packing, which was becoming an admittedly pathetic excuse for a dick, now down to around 2.5" fully erect. Again I blamed it on the pills.

A buzzer sounded and I saw the other nine slaves around me immediately go to work on the male or female in front of them. The woman next to me was already deepthroating the 5" cock in front of her like a hungry wolf, making him already start to moan in intense pleasure. As I took the head of the monster cock in front of me, I heard the slave to my left grunting loudly, followed by a long exhale, signaling that he was currently unloading a stream of cum into the female next to me, followed by the sound of a bell from her station. I was shocked at how fast that had happened, and already one slot was down as I heard others beginning to moan and groan in pleasure around the stage. I needed to get to work if I wanted to get out of being in that last competition and perhaps being the 'low slave' for whatever was going on tonight.

I thought back to the perfect blowjob video that I'd watched and been made to memorize, using all of the tips and tricks I'd picked up. They were beginning to work as I was slowly taking all 7 inches down my throat before letting it come out, swirling my tongue ball along the shaft as I did so, listening to the breathing pick up and feeling the blood rushing to 'her' cock. I picked up my pace and knew that I was closing in on getting a load of cum shot down my throat, not being able to believe that I was almost looking forward to the sensation of warm semen splashing against the back of my throat. The breathing was faster, the moans coming quickly as I heard two more bells ring off around the stage, leaving only two positions. I was now deep throating all seven inches at a feverish pace, my tongue constantly swirling in circles around the shaft and the head of this cock in front of me. I felt it begin to twitch as another bell rang off, leaving only one more position, but I knew that I had it in the bag as I knew just how close he was to giving me a load. I pulled the cock all the way out of my mouth and then in one motion took it all the way down, feeling my chin resting against 'her' balls as 'she' let out a scream in pleasure. Just as I felt the first drop of semen entering my mouth, I heard another bell. I pulled the cock out of my mouth, looking to my right to see the slave next to me smiling in relief as he had just finished off his partner. I was dumbfounded as I was brought out of my daze by a long, steady stream of cum splashing against my cheek and running all over my face. I had missed it by mere seconds.

The last four came within the next minute, all five of us losers knowing that we were going to have to move on to the third competition to see who would be the low bitch for tonight. We were all led off of the stage and brought back to our rooms, my arms locked behind me. However, this time, the man that brought me to my room did not leave - he instead came into the room with me and closed the door behind him. He pulled down a cable that was connected to a hook in the ceiling and latched it to the small chain between my cuffs. He then went to the door and flipped a switch, letting the cable begin to retract and pulling my arms up behind me, forcing me to bend over. He leaned down in front of me.

"This is the beginning of your tolerance segment. This is a timed event - your objective is to last as long as you possibly can. Once you have had enough, you will simply say 'Enough please' and your timer will stop, ending your session. Oh - and before we begin, you should know that I've been able to get my slave to quit first every time for the past three of these parties."

I had no idea what he was talking about - what was even going on? While I was wondering this I watched him walk behind me, raising up my dress. Was he going to fuck me? Is that what this is all about? Well, I thought, he can go ahead, because there's no way I was going to give in to this and be the servant to each and every person tonight. Being above four people would at least be something, and I was going to make that happen no matter what.

That's what I was thinking until he began. Out of nowhere I felt his hand come crashing down against my ass cheeks with a power I hadn't felt before. It was worse than any of the paddlings I'd been given by Miss Vicki or anyone else. Quickly he continued, leaving no time for me to regroup between the spankings. Tears began to well in my eyes as I pleaded with him to stop, but he was paying no attention to me.

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
970 Followers