Trapped and Trained Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers

Finally he did stop and walked around in front of me. My ass burned and I could feel it pulsating - another few slaps and I would surely have given up. He looked frantic and angry, apparently upset that I hadn't given in yet. I got a small bit of pleasure from that, but it quickly subsided as I felt both of his hands on my breasts, his fingers pinching my nipples. He continued to pinch harder and harder as I bit my bottom lip, groaning in pain as I felt him start to pull downward on them as well. The pain was more intense than anything I'd ever felt. I lost control of myself, almost blacking out from the pain.

"ENOUGH PLEASE!!!"

With that he smirked, let go of my nipples, unhooked me from the cable in the ceiling and walked out the door. What did that mean? Had I lasted long enough? How long had the others gone? Was he going to do the same to them or had someone else administered their abuse? So many questions were going through my head, but the answers would not come as I was left there in that room for two hours. Left to wonder where I was, what I was going to be made to do, how long would it last, would I get to go home afterward...

Finally the door to my room opened and in walked, to my surprise, Miss Vicki. She was, as usual, breathtaking in her appearance. She was wearing a shiny black vinyl minidress. It was skin tight as I saw it hugging the curves of her hips. It had a zip up front that she had unzipped all the way down to just above her pussy, allowing people to see the cleavage of her ample breasts underneath. On her arms were long vinyl gloves that went well past her elbows, giving off a very intimidating look. She had on thigh high vinyl boots with a 4" heels with the tips of fishnet stockings peeking out over the tops. If you looked up a sexy dominatrix on the Internet, this is what you would find.

I looked at her neck and saw that she had on a black collar, remembering back to when she said the color of your collar denotes your rank in the hierarchy. I also remembered her saying that the pink collar with the black X on it would signify the low slave of the party... the place where I absolutely did not want to be. I looked at her hands and saw that she was holding a pink collar in them. She appeared almost happy as she approached me and placed the collar around my neck - and I was so relieved to see that it hadn't been the one with the black X on it. I was about to ask her who had received that collar when she turned me around to face the mirror in the room. My jaw dropped and my lip began to tremble.

I had seen the back of the collar, which was purely pink. When she turned me to face the mirror, I stared at my reflection, looking just under my chin to see a black X centered on my collar, right in the middle. Miss Vicki leaned in close to me as she stood behind me - I smelled the mixture of her perfume and vinyl and felt her hands on my shoulders.

"You see, sweetie? I told you that you'd be wearing this collar tonight - it looks so divine on you, like it just belongs there. And I simply cannot wait to watch you tonight. From what I've heard from the dominants watching the videos from upstairs, you will be attracting quite the crowd - and I was watching the other slaves closely and feel confident in saying that you have quite a few fans there as well. Yes, I think you will be a busy little bitch tonight! Now, off we go - time for your big introduction! Oh - silly me, I almost forgot my present for you..."

She snapped her fingers and in came one of her assistants that I hadn't seen before. He was a lean, fit man wearing black leather pants with a staff shirt from Miss Vicki's toy store. In his hands he carried a black shoe box and delivered it to Miss Vicki as she again spoke.

"Now be a good little bitch and sit down on that chair, eyes forward, no peeking!"

I did as I was told and stared straight ahead at the wall, my mind racing with all of the possibilities of what was about to happen tonight. I was searching for a way out, any way out as I felt Miss Vicki removing the heels I had been wearing and slipping something else on my feet. My 'present' from her. Suddenly I heard the familiar sound of padlocks locking into place, followed by Miss Vicki standing in front of me.

"Well now, that's more like it. Okay Candi - up on your feet, let's see how well you can walk in these delicious ballet heels."

My eyes widened when she spoke those words and I shot a glance down to my feet. Where my 5" open toed heels had been, there were now 7" spike ballet heels with tiny pink padlocks holding them on. Standing up I felt like I was stuck on my tiptoes at all times and was extremely off balance - a gentle breeze would easily have knocked me over. It just felt so unnatural - I was certainly no ballerina and it seemed like those were the only people that would be able to manage walking in these dreadful things. Miss Vicki was apparently not in the mood to wait as I saw her clip a pink leash to my collar and begin walking out the door, eventually pulling on me and making me stumble forward. It took everything I had not to fall. Thankfully she had stopped to enjoy the show of watching me attempt to walk, but as soon as my balance was regained she again set on her way down a hallway. I managed to get into a bit of a walking rhythm, finding that short steps with my feet directly in front of one another was the way to go - even though I hated the feeling of my ass swaying from side to side that this caused, it was better than falling on my face.

We made our way down the hallway to a set of stairs. Miss Vicki did not hesitate and just kept on walking as I stood paralyzed at the bottom of them, not sure how I was going to manage making it up the flight. My decision was removed when the slack on the leash was gone and I was pulled forward. I placed my hands on the stairs to regain my balance and then did my best to wobble up them, needing to put my hands down repeatedly to catch myself and no doubt giving Miss Vicki's assistant walking behind me a glorious view of the sheer thong straining to cover my crotch. This was validated by a soft, low "daaaaamn" that I heard the first time I bent over to catch myself, causing me to stiffen up quickly and hurry as much as I could up the rest of the stairs.

Miss Vicki thankfully stopped once we reached the top of the stairs, just outside of a closed set of double doors, allowing me to catch up and regain my composure for a moment. She turned to me with a stern look on her face.

"Remember, when we walk through those doors, everyone in that room is dominant to you. If you get an order from someone in a black collar, you obey it immediately as those are the dominants. Blue collars are guests, which are next in line - you obey all of their orders as long as they don't interfere with an order from a dominant. Red collars are the high slaves, the ones that lasted the longest in the first competition. Then there are the five slaves wearing the silver collars who managed to finish the second competition the fastest. There are four pink collars who all lasted much longer than you in the tolerance segment, and then there's you, the bitch to us all. Everyone has already gathered in the ballroom, but the party will be spread throughout the various rooms on this floor. When you are not completing an order, you will roam from room to room awaiting orders. Understood?"

I gulped down what was left of my pride and nodded that I understood what was expected of me, though I hated it. I hated even more not having a choice in the matter. Miss Vicki unclipped her pink leash from my collar and moved behind me. She nodded to the men manning each of the doors who answered by opening them, exposing me to whatever was waiting for me inside. I hesitated for a moment, just a slight moment, and was quickly met with a swift spanking to my ass through my dress from Miss Vicki, encouraging me to walk inside.

What I saw inside, and what I was made to do over the rest of that night, will haunt me for years to come... Yet, come the end of the night, there was hope...

*

Coming next: what happens at the party in great detail along with where the source of hope comes from...

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers