Trapped and Trained Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
980 Followers

"Ok - Candi, is it? Up on the bed, face down. Bill and Peter, you tie him up just how I had explained how you were going to tie up Amanda here. Amanda, I want you to go get that nipple vacuum from the room next door and then return here with it immediately."

The three men were all much larger than me. The two slaves, Bill and Peter, both looked like they were weight lifters and had shaven heads. What were they doing submitting to people? I didn't risk asking them and just did as I was told, climbing up on the bed face down, wondering what was about to happen... dreading it.

Peter and Bill pulled a chest out from under the bed. From inside I saw them pull out a considerable amount of rope before climbing up on the bed with me. They made me get up on my knees with my face at the front of the bed, right near the headrest. They ran two of the ropes underneath the bed. With the first they tied both ends to my ankles. I tugged gently with one leg and felt the rope taught, shifting my other leg slightly. With the other rope they tied the ends around my thighs, just below the top of my leggings. My legs were now stuck wide apart. Next they took two more ropes and tied them to the bar running across the top of the headrest. They took the ends of each of these ropes and tied tight knots just under my ass cheeks, ensuring that I couldn't lower my hips at all from the position I was in. One more rope was tight to the bar at the foot of the bed and I felt them reach underneath me, grabbing my wrists and holding them together as they tied the other end of that rope around my wrists. Everything was done so quickly and efficiently and I was amazed as how little movement I now had, fear striking my eyes.

I heard the female slave re-enter the room to the delight of the female dominant. She took two small tubes and, with the help of the two men holding my upper body up slightly, placed them over my nipples. She had the female slave hold them there while she disappeared from my view. Suddenly I felt them begin to tighten their hold on my nipples, confirmed when the female slave was able to let go altogether and they remained on my nipples. Tighter and tighter they became as I watched my nipples becoming larger, sucking up further into the tubes. The pain was unbearable as I began to plead with everyone to let me go, that it was too much. Finally the suction stopped increasing, but my nipples were incredibly sore, now stuck deep in these shallow tubes. The female dominant came into view again and tugged roughly on each tube, satisfied that they were not going to come off apparently. She then took two small clamps and clamped the end of each of the tubes before disconnecting the piping that was running into each of them. The tubes were now freely attached to each of my poor, aching nipples as the two male slaves dropped me back face down on the bed, utterly helpless to stop anything that was happening. The female dominant spoke again.

"Okay, Amanda - up you go. We're going to play a little game. Candi, if you can get Amanda to cum in the next two minutes then we will set you free. If you can't, then you're going to be here for a while for quite a workout on all of your holes. Amanda hasn't been allowed to cum for going on four months now, so I wouldn't think it will be too hard, especially for a slut like you."

This wouldn't be so bad, I was thinking. Amanda was scorching hot, a petite blond with perky little B cup tits. I imagined her snatch was amazing, so a small part of me was actually looking forward to getting to spread her pussy lips apart with my tongue and listen to her moan in response. She climbed onto the bed and wiggled down between my head and the headrest, her crotch now directly under me as Peter and Bill again held me up.

All of my positive thoughts went right out the window as the male dominant came over and slid Amanda's black miniskirt off. Where I expected to see a clean shaven pussy, there instead was a flaccid 4" cock staring at me. At first confusion set in and I heard the other four people around the bed chuckle as they saw me going through the process of figuring out that Amanda was actually a lot like me... a guy made up like a girl.

Peter and Bill dropped me, my face landing in Amanda's crotch, right up against her limp dick. I only had two minutes, so I had to work fast. I took all four inches in my mouth, feeling it immediately respond and grow to its full 6" length. I could manage this easily and went to work right away, taking the entire thing in my mouth and feverishly licking and sucking on it. Only a minute in and I could already feel Amanda's hands on the back of my head, stroking my face up and down on her member as she moaned and squirmed underneath me. Thirty more seconds and she had to be close as I was counting down the seconds in my head. She had lost control of herself with ten seconds to go and was face fucking me without abandon. My nose was beginning to get sore from being thrust into her crotch so hard and fast. I noticed my whole body on fire again, only ten minutes since the last time I had taken a load of cum, so the chemical must have been working faster. Finally the two minutes had been up and my mouth was void of any semen minus a few drops of precum.

"STOP!" came the order from the female dominant, but it was too late. Amanda had no control of her actions and was pumping in and out of me, desperate to orgasm. Finally it happened, a four month backload of semen came gushing out of Amanda's throbbing cock. It filled up my mouth completely and kept streaming as she pulled it out and shot the rest all over my chin and neck. Once she was finished she collapsed against the headrest, completely exhausted as I choked and gagged on the sheer volume of cum that had just been deposited inside my mouth. The female dominant was not pleased at Amanda's disobedience, but couldn't hide the fact that she was impressed with how much semen had just been shot into and on me.

"Amanda, off the bed. I said off the bed, now! Well Candi, I'm sorry to inform you that, even though you did manage to get my little Amanda to cum, it was just beyond your two minute goal. Plus you kept going when I told you to stop. So while you received the award of one of the biggest cumshots these eyes have seen, you'll still get your holes worked over for the next hour or so. Hope your holes are hungry."

This was bullshit! I made that bitch cum in what must have been two minutes and five seconds, and she kept going after she was supposed to stop. She should be the one getting punished, not me. I didn't have a choice in stopping, she had ahold of my hair and was shoving her cock in and out of my mouth - I couldn't stop her tied up as I was. All of my complaints would fall on deaf ears though, and I knew it as I just focused on swallowing down the load of cum that was still in my mouth, feeling the immediate relief of the chemicals resetting inside of me.

Peter picked me up this time by himself as I watched Bill climb on the bed. He slid underneath me, now face to face with me. I was disgusted as he began to lick the leftover semen off of me, but was distracted from that by the feeling of someone lining up his thick 6" cock with my fake pussy. They slid it inside and I felt him start to thrust in and out, feeling his cock poke against my trapped dick when it was fully impaled, making me wince in pain each time as my member was extremely engorged still from Miss Vicki's attention earlier, the cock ring not allowing the blood to flow out of it.

While he was fucking my fake pussy, I felt my dress lifted up followed by another cock lining up with my asshole... my pussy. It was considerably larger than Bill's as I felt it slide all the way inside of me. It had to be 9" and considering that Peter was still in view, I could only assume that it was the male dominant's dick inside of me now. Peter then climbed onto the bed in front of me, on his knees, straddling Bill's face and still holding me up by my shoulders. His 6" cock dangling in front of me as he pulled me forward, forcing my mouth onto it... Here I was, a man, or what was left of a man, with a cock in all three of my holes, even my fake one... with three men now fucking me. Un-fucking-believable. How had I gotten to this point?

The two cocks in my pussies were in rhythm, thrusting in and out with each other, alternating between a completely full feeling to a feeling of almost emptiness. The cock stroking in and out of my mouth was just seemingly going at random, which was making it impossible for me to try and lose myself like I usually tried to, imagining myself somewhere else where there weren't multiple dicks fucking me. With the randomness of the cock in my mouth, I would always be snapped back to reality, either from gagging when he would unexpectedly shove it in balls deep or from wincing when he would pull it all the way out and slap my cheeks with it.

The cocks in my pussies were now starting to both pick up their pace, throwing them out of rhythm and now putting me in a horrible place of constantly having at least one cock continuously pumping into one of my holes. The man behind me had a death grip on my ass cheeks and the man underneath me was squeezing my breasts as he pumped in and out of me. I was in pain all over my body and again felt the hotness creeping all over me from the lack of a cum in my stomach. But the man shoving his cock in and out of my mouth seemed nowhere near the point where he would be cumming as he was more just toying with my mouth, reminding me that I was a cock whore and that he could do with me as he pleased.

All at once, both of the cocks in my pussies pushed completely inside of me, making me groan into the cock that was in my mouth. I felt the familiar warmth of semen creeping into my pussy while I also felt a stream leaving the cock in my fake pussy as it pushed up against my imprisoned cock. Now I was having two dicks shooting cum into me. What a whore they were making me was all I could think about as the cock in my fake pussy slid out. I tried shifting around as the cock that remained inside of me was getting uncomfortable, but it stayed hard and stayed deep inside of me. Bill also remained underneath me, and my eyes widened as I finally understood why.

With the dominant man's cock still inside of me, I felt someone stroking Bill's cock back to hardness, which turned out to be Amanda. The dominant woman whispered into my ear.

"I heard you've never had two cocks in your pussy at once and thought that was a real shame. A whore like you should have had that sort of experience by now. If you were mine you'd be walking around with two dildos inside of your pussy at all times. Amanda has grown to love that feeling and wants to help you experience it for yourself. And I want to hear you fucking moan like you love it or I swear to god I'll leave you here and let this whole party run a train on you over and over again, even after you've passed out from the mixture of pain and exhaustion."

I tried to protest, but Peter was holding his cock all the way inside of my mouth, making it impossible for me to say anything as I frantically shook from side to side as much as I could... which sadly wasn't much given the tightness of all of the ropes. I pulled up as hard as I could on the rope holding my wrists, but it just wasn't budging. My efforts renewed when I felt the head of Bill's cock, now rock hard once again, at the bottom of my pussy which was already stuffed full with 9 inches already. It was pointless though as I was just stuck.

It felt like I was being split in half as the pressure increased at the opening of my pussy. I just didn't see any way for both of the cocks to fit inside of me, but Amanda was determined as she continued to push harder and harder, the pain making me start to see stars combined with the sweat starting to form on my forehead, further proof that Miss Vicki was telling the truth about how I would start to experience withdrawal symptoms. I was determined to fight that feeling though and not oblige the cock in my mouth by helping to get him off.

Finally it happened - the head of the second cock slipped inside of me, joining the first one that was still fully inside with my ass cheeks resting against his body. Slowly the second cock slid further and further inside until all 7 inches were also in me. I now had a grand total of 16 inches of cock in me was the thought that crept into my mind. 22 inches if you included the 6 in my mouth. Amanda was giddy behind me, apparently proud of herself for managing to defy logic and force the second cock into me. I thought the worst part was over, but I was wrong as I felt both cocks start to draw out of me in unison before slamming balls deep back into me. I wanted to groan in pain but remember the woman's threat and did my best to change my groan to a slutty moan, muffled by the cock still sitting in my mouth.

This must have turned Peter on as he resumed fucking my mouth, getting in rhythm with the two cocks in my pussy. Now all 22 inches were thrusting in and out of me together, and here I was, moaning as if I loved every second of it. Peter's pace quickened as Bill continued to squeeze and molest my breasts, making it harder and harder to keep my moaning up as the pain all over my body was intense, combined now with the onset of a splitting headache. I decided that it was inevitable and started working the cock around in my mouth, helping Peter get to the point where he finally shot the content of his balls down my throat. It took a moment but my body temperature eventually stabilized and I started to feel better, minus the fact that there were still two cocks thrusting in and out of me and now Peter was rubbing his flaccid cock all around me, spreading the mixture of saliva and leftover cum on my face.

Since the two men fucking me had already cum once, it took them a solid four or five minutes of fucking me before I again felt them, somehow again in unison, deposit their warm, slimy cum inside of me. They stayed deep inside me as I was forced to thank them for my first double penetration experience. I closed my eyes as I humiliated myself further, thanking them for helping me in my journey to become the ultimate cum slut. Mercifully I felt both of the cocks sliding out of me, but even after they were out it felt like my pussy was still holding the gaping position.

The dominant woman moved behind me I felt her hand underneath my pussy, telling me to push all of the cum out. I did as I was told and felt it gushing out. There was so much that she had to use two hands to hold it all as she brought it around to my face. She then made me lap it all out of her hands like a fucking dog, finishing by cleaning up her hands and between her fingers when it was all gone. As I was licking her hands clean I felt the ropes all being released from me as the blood rushed back into my limbs and hands, causing a burning sensation but I was just grateful to be able to move once again. Once her hands were all clean I felt a rough slap on my ass, followed by her telling me to leave this room and head on down the hallway to the left, to the room at the end where there were more people that would be able to use my services. She also told me not to even think about removing the nipple tubes or she'd still follow through with her threat from before. I slumped my shoulders - my nipples were pulsating within the tubes and were beyond sore.

I gingerly climbed off of the bed and slowly walked towards the door as the group that had just used me wandered towards the room I had just been in. I wondered what video was on the screen now but decided not to think about it and to just head out the door.

Once outside I saw that I was in the middle of a long hallway. I looked to my left and saw a red door at the end - the room I was supposed to be walking towards. There were a few doors on either side of the hallway that were all closed. Looking to my right I saw a door at the end of that hallway direction and contemplated heading that way instead and trying to find a way out of this place. I convinced myself that I had no other options and would hate myself if I didn't at least try and turned to walk that way. Just as I took my first step, however, I heard a door behind me open and a deep voice yelling at me.

"Hey you little bitch - get on down here. Ain't nothing down that way for you... down here is where you s'posed to be. Now come on before I lose my patience."

I wheeled around and was in horror as I saw the source of the voice. It was Tyrone, one of the men from the first party at my Master's house that had used me like a whore. I shuttered as I remembered the sheer size of his cock and how it filled up my entire mouth.. I also remembering how thankful I was that he hadn't won any of the auctions allowing him to shove it inside my pussy. I wondered if I would be so lucky this time as I still gingerly walked towards the door where he was waiting.

As I got to the door I saw that he was wearing a blue collar along with tight black spandex shorts, the outline of his massive cock on display through them. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I saw him flex his pecks as I approached, licking his lips at the same time as he eyed me up and down before speaking.

"Damn girl - I almost didn't recognize you! Shit, they done good with you, huh? Look at them titties and lips - and fuck, that ass is just fine. Get on in here... there's some people in here that been waiting for the low slave to get to this room. We got a whole set up that I'm sure yo ass is gonna fuckin love."

He groped my breasts as I reached him, giving my nipple tubes gentle tugs and laughing as he saw how secure they were. He held the door open for me and cupped my ass in his hands as I walked past him. I saw his cock twitch from underneath his tight shorts and quickly looked away.

Entering the room I just saw a circle of plush recliners with various people sitting in them. A few women were bouncing up and down on the men in some of the chairs while other chairs just had men or women sipping on what looked like wine from their glasses, talking with each other. Jerome walked me to the center of the chairs where a small wooden platform was sitting. The talking died down as they all saw me, though the women who were lost in pleasure continued bouncing up and down on the cocks they were on. Looking around I saw that I was the only slave in the room - there weren't even any red or silver collars, just all black and blue.

I felt Jerome behind me, his hands massaging my ass through my dress and his warm breath on my shoulder. I felt him lift the halter top of the dress up over my head and then crumple to the ground at the base of my unsteady heels with a gentle tug. Even as revealing as the dress had been, at least it was something. Now here I was in just some black leggings and ballet heels, my feminine body completely uncovered aside from the tubes that remained sucked on to my nipples.

Jerome laid me down on my back on the platform, which was a square that was just wide enough for me to fit on it and the top was at the top of my neck with my head laying off the back. He pulled my arms to the sides of the platform and locked them into place with the leather cuffs that were attached to it. The next part was something I didn't even think was possible. As I mentioned earlier I wasn't able to fit my ankles behind my head, even with all of the stretching I was being put through daily. Well, Jerome had different thoughts on that as his powerful arms picked up my legs and stretched them back, then lifted my head up gently. I was in shock as I watched my legs stretch further and further back until I finally felt my ankles touching just underneath my head. Jerome used a length of rope and tied my legs in place, then locked a metal bar in place just underneath my chin that went all the way across the platform, locking my legs into place. I could now look down and see both of my pussies in plain view, open for the taking.

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
980 Followers