Trapped and Trained Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers

"Oh Mitch - look at her tattoo! Isn't that so hot?! Gawd - she really is a slut... maybe she'll want to get another tat while we're on the strip to remember our trip! Ooooo, and look at these panties... crotchless!"

I felt her fingers between my legs, spreading the apparent crotchless opening of the panties I was dressed in while passed out. It was foolish of me not to check my entire wardrobe out while I was in the limo, but I spent the entire trip in a state of shock to the point where it had slipped my mind... the same way it had slipped my mind to check my luggage for that cock ring remote. I leaned back a bit and looked down to see what panties I had been dressed in to see a red lacy thong. The front was basically absent, in its place just some thin ribbon lacing between the lace strands plunging down from my thighs. Even from this view I could see the artificially swollen lips of my fake pussy straining against the ribboning, my face immediately turning just as red as the dress that was bunched up on my hips.

While I was busy examining the panties I had on, Vivian had handed a tube of lube to Mitch, which he had eagerly spread on his thick fingers and was now spreading the cold greasy fluid on the opening to my "pussy", which I was still trying to refer to as my asshole. Eventually I felt his fingers beginning to apply increasing amounts of pressure to the opening until they finally slid inside of me, causing a gasp to escape from me and more giggles from Vivian. After playing with my insides for a minute, I felt Mitch's fingers exit my pussy, quickly replaced by some type of plug that Vivian must have fished out of her purse. More pressure against my opening as the plug must have been over an inch wide at the widest point. Finally I felt my hole wrap around the thin part past the plug and hold it in place as Vivian gave me a playful smack on my ass cheeks. I saw the stewardess coming down the aisle and tried to sit back down, only for Mitch to again grip my thigh as Vivian made a few final adjustments to the plug. Just before the stewardess came into view of my exposed backside, Vivian pulled my dress back down and spoke up.

"Oh Candi, take a seat already! I'm sorry - she's just really excited about this vacation and couldn't wait to get that drink. What was the name of it again?"

The stewardess gave a sheepish grin before whispering that the name of the drink was a "blowjob", causing a hearty laugh from Mitch. Vivian made me take the drink and "thank the stewardess for my blowjob" loud enough for the group in the row in front of us to hear me and turn slightly. Through the opening in the seats I could see them whispering to one another and nodding back towards us as I shamefully took the drink and thanked her "for my blowjob".

I went to drink my shot which reeked of Bailey's before Vivian stopped me.

"No, no, Candi, that's not how your drink a blowjob. Here, put it down on your tray table, now put your hands behind your back. You're going to bend over and take the glass in your mouth, then tilt your head back and gulp it all down. I'm sure you'll be good at it given your expertise!"

This was so embarrassing as the stewardess lingered around to watch my show. I put my hands behind my back and leaned over, trying to get my lips around the shot glass. It took a couple tries and I saw that some of my red lipstick was coming off on the glass, but I finally had a good enough grip on the glass to where I could pick it up. I flung my head backwards and felt the alcohol fill my mouth before swallowing it all down. Mitch, Vivian and the stewardess all clapped some mocking applause before Mitch told her to keep them coming, causing the stewardess to head off back to the bar, smiling and shaking her head at the show she had just witnessed. This was going to be a long flight. And we hadn't even taken off yet as the plane finally started taxing to the runway.

I thought that the vibrations were coming from the plane beginning to move, but as they continued after we came to a halt at the edge of the runway, I knew I was mistaken. It was the plug in my pussy that was vibrating as I looked at Vivian and saw a devious smile on her face with another small remote in her hands. I watched her press another button and felt the plug beginning to expand - wonderful, I thought - as if things weren't bad enough already, they now had an inflatable, vibrating plug nested inside of me. It was a three hour flight with no connections, meaning that I was trapped here with these horrible people for at least the next few hours. The plane jolted forwards and Vivian had a moment of mercy on me as the vibrating and inflating came to a stop while we were thrust into the air on our way to Las Vegas. I wasn't sure if I should be looking forward to getting off of the plane or dreading it given that their options for humiliating me would increase exponentially once we were on the ground... but my options for escaping would increase at the same rate, or at least that's the hope I was clinging desperately to.

Once we leveled off in the air, the stewardess was back with another blowjob for me, again pausing to watch me go through the process of drinking it without my hands. She must have been putting more liquor in them then the recipe called for because they tasted really strong, plus I hadn't had anything to eat for hours so I was already starting to feel a bit lightheaded.

Mitch pulled out a magazine while Vivian pulled out a book, apparently settling in for the long trip. I rested my head against the back of my seat and attempted to drift off to sleep, but I would periodically be awoken either by Mitch's wandering hands or Vivian triggering the plug inside of me to action while they exchanged glances with each other over me. They were obviously enjoying themselves, meaning two of the three people in this row were enjoying this trip so far. As for me, I was just in another form of my new hell.

An hour into the flight, Vivian said that she needed to go to the ladies room. I stood to let her slide past me only to have her push me back down into my seat. She raised up her skirt, letting me see that she was wearing a sheer pink thong, and lifted one of her legs over me, now straddling me as she sat down with her breasts smashed into my face. She lingered there for a few moments, holding my face into her tits while she gyrated her hips into me before standing. She pulled my head into her crotch and again let it linger for a few moments as I took in the smell of her obviously wet pussy as well as the strong scent of her perfume still in my nose from her tank top. Finally she pulled my head back and gave me a slap on my face as she moved past me, instead straddling Mitch this time and stroking his cock through his suit pants a few times before making her way out to the aisle. Mitch laughed and gave her a playful smack on her ass as she exited our row and on her way to the restroom.

Just as she headed off to the bathroom, the stewardess was back with yet another blowjob for me, to Mitch's amusement. After I had downed it and handed the empty shot to the stewardess, Mitch took my hand and slid it up his leg and into his crotch. I tried to pull back but he was took strong and gave me a stern "don't fuck with me" look, causing me to relent and stop my objections. He manhandled my hand and was rubbing it up and down on his cock while his eyes closed. I hadn't noticed, but after a minute he had removed his hand and now it appeared that I was now voluntarily stroking his cock while he laid back and enjoyed it. It was at that moment that Vivian returned, taking in the sight for a moment before slapping my hand away and telling me that there would be plenty of time for that later. She again climbed over Mitch and myself with the awkward suggestive pauses before settling back into her seat. I was angry at myself for letting Mitch trick me into that position, letting Vivian think that I was voluntarily playing with him when in fact I had been trying to fight him off prior to that. In the grand scheme of things I knew it didn't matter and that she probably knew, but it still angered me to go through that humiliation.

The flight was halfway over when Vivian told me that I should go to the restroom. I politely told her that I didn't have to go, even though I really was starting to feel the urge to pee after all of the blowjobs I had drank down to this point. I just didn't want to have to try climbing over Mitch or walking down the long aisle to the back of the plane dressed as I was and knew that I could hold it until we landed. But Vivian persisted.

"It's not a question, sweetie. Everything I say, you do, remember? Now you head on back to the bathroom and take that pesky plug out of your pussy. Be sure to clean it off while you're in there. I don't want to wear your tight little pussy out so soon in our trip. So you can either head to the bathroom and take it out or I can have you bend over in the aisle while I ask our nice little stewardess to come over and pull it out for you - it's up to you."

With those options I obviously stood up and tried stepping over Mitch to get to the aisle. I placed my back to him and tried to steady myself on my heel, but my balance was off with the long stride and I began to fall. I grabbed on to the seat in front of me to steady myself, but Mitch took the opportunity to pull me down on top of him while Vivian laughed in the window seat at the view. I squealed as the plug was pushed a bit deeper inside of me from the impact and then I squirmed to try and get to my feet, but not before feeling Mitch's semi erect cock pressing against my ass cheek. His hands wandered up to my breasts, groping them through the black spandex for a moment before letting me go and pushing me to my feet. The people in the row in front of us had turned around to see what the commotion was. I saw that they were all men likely in their early 20's. Glancing back as I walked I saw that they were all still standing over their seats, watching me walk back towards the bathroom and nudging one another. More perverts. I was quickly wondering if there were any normal people left in this world.

Thankfully the bathroom was unoccupied as I didn't want to have to stand out in the middle of the aisle after all of the stares I received on my way back. I was growing used to making eye contact with men and women alike and watching their eyes slowly travel down my body, pausing at my breasts and my ass as they blatantly undressed me with their eyes. I realized how guilty I had been of the same exact behavior prior to all of this and vowed that I would change if I ever got free of this imprisonment.

Shutting the bathroom door behind me, I finally saw myself in the mirror. I opened up my mouth and saw that there was a small red penis inserted in my tongue piercing and saw the smeared red lipstick across my lips from the repeated attempts at drinking those blowjob drinks. I wet a tissue and cleaned myself up before hiking up my dress, placing one of my heeled feet on the toilet and taking hold of the base of the plug in my pussy. It took a strong tug to get the widest part past my opening, the plug eliciting an audible pop as it was extracted. I took it to the sink and rinsed it off while realizing that I had nothing to put it in to get it back to my seat! I couldn't very well just walk down the aisle with a butt plug in my hands. After I finished peeing and cleaning up, I decided to wrap it up in toilet paper and try to get back to my seat unnoticed.

As I exited the bathroom, the aisle was clear so I hurried my way down towards first class with what just looked like a wad of tissue paper in my hands. Just before I made it through the first class curtain, our stewardess made her way through them, blocking my path. She immediately saw the bunch of tissue paper in my hands.

"Oh, Miss - here, let me take that trash for you and throw it away."

Before I could protest, she had grabbed the wrapped up plug from my hands. It came unraveled once she had pulled it away and she immediately saw what it was. We both blushed as she handed it back to me and allowed me to pass by, suppressing a laugh as I disappeared back into first class.

"I'll be sure to bring you another blowjob as soon as I get back to your section" she said, loud enough for the few rows around us to hear her. I put my head down and shamefully made my way back through the curtain and to my seat, slumping down in my chair and shoving the partially unwrapped plug into Vivian's purse. The attendant was just behind me, freshly made blowjob in hand, again watching me drink it down.

After an agonizing three hours, the plane started its descent into the Las Vegas airport. My head was spinning from all of the drinks I'd had to consume throughout the flight. I slowly made my way off of the plane, passing by the smiling flight attendant who thanked me for such an entertaining flight and telling me that she hoped to see me again on my return flight. Vivian locked arms with me once we were in the terminal and led me to the baggage claim area. Mitch walked beside me as well, periodically placing his hand on the small of my back to help direct me... other times his hand would travel further south and cup my ass cheeks. My mood at this point could really only be classified as "coast mode"... I was just trying to get to wherever we were going so that I could start to figure out a way to get free. With how drunk I was at the moment, I was still with it enough to know that now was not a smart time to try getting loose. I'd probably stumble and be caught before I even made it out of the terminal - and then they'd certainly take precautions to keep me in check for the rest of the trip.

After we had our bags, we made our way out to the passenger pick-up area. We walked over to a white stretch limo where a driver was standing with a sign for the "Smith" party. While Mitch went to help the driver load up our luggage in the trunk, Vivian pulled me aside and whispered in my ear.

"The real games start now, Candi. That flight was a piece of cake compared to what the rest of this vacation will be for you, sweetie. Now, for the first game, your goal is to get those pretty little lips of yours wrapped around my Mitch's cock by the time we pull into the hotel parking lot. The reward for this will be the simple fact that you get to suck Mitch's cock, which based on that tramp stamp of yours I saw will be reward enough. The punishment, however, will be severe if you fail to get his dick in your mouth by the time we're in that parking lot. He's tired from the trip and will probably not be too interested, so you'll most likely have to do some seducing to get him in the right mood. The drive should take around 45 minutes, but the traffic may not be too bad at this time of day, so I suggest you work quickly!"

The trunk closed and the driver opened our door as we all filed inside. Mitch sat in the back with me on the bench seat to the left and Vivian sitting across from me. She allowed her legs to be spread open, giving me a full view of her sheer panties yet again while she shot me a mischievous smile. I took a deep breath and crawled towards Mitch. I placed my hands on his thighs, slowly moving them both towards his crotch. He smiled, but pushed my hands away just before they reached my reluctant goal.

"Whoa, slow down there baby - plenty of time for that. Let's get to the hotel and relax for a bit."

Shit. I slumped back to my seat and tried to show him a pouty face. I wasn't sure what was worse... the fact that I had to portray disappointment that he shot me down or the thoughts that must have been coursing through his mind about what else we would have plenty of time for. I looked to Vivian, who tapped her wrist in that "running out of time" motion.

I was running through my options when I remembered that Mitch was looking forward to watching Vivian and I play together. I went back to my knees, but instead of crawling towards Mitch, I instead went to Vivian. She seemed a bit surprised at first, but spread her legs further apart to let me in between them. I ran my hands up her stomach and took her firm C-cup breasts in my hands through her tanktop, feeling the lace of her bra underneath through my fingertips. I placed my nose against her clit through her panties and heard her give a soft moan while she placed her hands on top of mine, making me roughly begin to massage her tits while I breathed against her panty covered pussy. She slid down on her seat, letting her crotch rest off of the seat to give me access to it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mitch adjusting to get a better view of the show.

I pulled down on Vivian's tanktop, letting her breasts free from it and the bra. I took her nipples in my fingers and heard her squeal a bit as I rolled them in tight circles. I felt them become erect, now turning into small pencil erasers in my hands as she pulled her panties to the side, exposing her bare pussy to me now. Her lips were swollen and glistening as I licked and bit the outside of her labia. Mitch was now beginning to stroke his cock through his pants as I picked my head up from between Vivian's legs for a moment and seductively licked my lips. I knew he was ready and went to move towards him only to have Vivian grab my hair and push me back down between her legs.

"Huh uh bitch - you can't get me all hot and heavy and then run off to him. You get back in there and finish what you fucking started!"

My complaints were muffled quickly as soon I was surrounded by her toned thighs and musky wet pussy. Mitch's cock was now out of his pants and he was slowly stroking it, telling Vivian how hot this all was and to send me over to him once she was finished with me. We had been driving for nearly 30 minutes and I knew I had to get Vivian off quickly if I was going to have time to tend to Mitch before we made it to our hotel parking lot.

I wasted no time and thrust my entire tongue as far into Vivian as I could, feeling her tighten her grip on my hair and lift herself up off of the leather seat in ecstasy. As she lowered back down I let my tongue out, again thrusting all the way inside as she made it down, swirling my tongue inside of her this time and feeling her hands leave my hair and move to her breasts, over my hands. She was grinding her pussy against my face, smearing her juices all over me and no doubt smearing my makeup in the process. I pushed my head as far into her as I could, reaching the deepest regions of her vaginal canal and licking furiously as she was nearing an orgasm. I could hear the moans of her as well as Mitch who was obviously enjoying the performance - he no doubt had a wonderful view of my backside given how I was bent over plus Vivian was massaging her breasts as I pinched and tugged on her nipples, my head disappearing between her sexy legs. If I were a guy watching this, I was sure it would send me over the edge.

Vivian's cum came gushing out of her pussy as she again moved her hands to my head, holding me in place as she came. She held me there until she felt she was sufficiently cleaned up, coming down from her ecstasy and letting out a long, satisfied sigh. As soon as she let go of my hair I pulled myself away and moved towards Mitch, who was now feverishly jacking himself off, his face flushed, obviously close to an orgasm of his own.

I crawled two steps towards him before I felt Vivian behind me. She pulled my hands behind my back, putting my face on the floor of the limo. She grabbed a pair of handcuffs from a drawer compartment under her seat and clicked them into place, locking my hands behind me. I was panicking, knowing that she was delaying my completion of her little game purposely, but knew that saying anything would likely just prolong what was happening. She pulled the back of my hair, lifting me up to see Mitch, his engorged cock now just inches away from me as I stuck out my tongue, my red penis piercing slightly visible to me. I was so close to touching him, but Vivian expertly kept me just far enough away that it was impossible to make happen. She moved her hands from my hair down to my chest, pulling the spandex top of my dress down over my breasts, exposing them to Mitch now as she picked me upright to my knees.

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers