Trapped and Trained Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers

Mitch's eyes moved to my breasts as he continued to stroke himself at a furious pace. Vivian's hands massaging them from behind felt odd to me - almost pleasurable, almost painful at the same time as she aggressively pinched my nipples causing me to yelp. Mitch moved forward on his seat, his cock once again just out of my reach as I tried to lunge forward and let my lips envelope his cock, only to be forcefully help back by Vivian. Precum was oozing out of Mitch's dick, sliding down until his hand covered the tip, spreading the precum all over the shaft. The added lubrication was all Mitch needed as he stopped stroking his full shaft and focused only on the tip, groaning loudly. Vivian was licking and sucking on my ear.

"Open your mouth Candi - you're going to take his entire load in there. My Mitch cums like no man you've ever seen before... he has huge balls that hold a reservoir of semen. It will fill that hot mouth of yours to the brim, but don't you dare swallow a drop until I tell you to or you'll regret it."

A game within a game, apparently. This Vivian was a methodical bitch I gathered. She pinched my now erect nipples and held them tightly, causing my mouth to open. Before I could let out a howl, I felt the first spurt of cum hit my tongue. What followed was both amazing and appalling. Stream after long stream of cum exited Mitch's cock as he continued to massage it. Just when I thought there couldn't possibly be more, another string would shoot out of his dick and expertly collect in my mouth. Only a few drops missed their spot and ran down my chin, collected up by Vivian's hands and spread over my still bare breasts. My mouth was full, my cheeks puffed out like some kind of chipmunk. I wanted nothing more to spit the entire load out or swallow it, anything to get it all out of my mouth as I felt it covering the walls of my cheeks and the roof of my mouth, finding every possible crevice.

The limo came to a stop in the valet department of the Bellagio. I had failed to get my lips on Mitch's cock, but I couldn't even think of that given my current predicament with my mouth full of Mitch's seed. Vivian pulled my dress back up over my tits just as the driver opened the door, smiling as he saw Mitch zipping his fly back up and me handcuffed on my knees. He held the door open as the three of us filed out, a couple hotel workers coming out and loading our bags onto a luggage cart. As soon as I was outside, Vivian released my wrists from the handcuffs but made no mention of the cum in my mouth, meaning I was going to have to continue holding it. Once inside, she and I lingered in the lobby while Mitch went to the front desk, talking to the hotel manager and periodically pointing over towards us while the manager nodded continuously in confirmation of whatever Mitch was saying.

After what felt like an eternity, Mitch came over to us and led us to the main elevator. We stepped inside, alone as the doors closed and I saw Mitch press the "PH" button, sending us up to the Penthouse suite. These Smiths were obviously some high rollers. Vivian was staring at me, periodically wiping the small drops of semen away from the corners of my mouth as it would inevitably leak out, sucking her fingers dry as she did so. I looked to her pleadingly but received no relief as she just nodded her head from side to side, warning me not to swallow any of the cum until she was ready. I started to wonder if she would ever be ready and if I was just supposed to lose this game no matter how long I kept it in my mouth. I debated just spitting it out and dealing with the consequences, but the elevator doors opened at that moment, Vivian pushing me forward out to the door to our suite.

Mitch slid the electronic key through the locking mechanism, pushing the door open as the green light flashed approvingly to let us inside. The suite was massive with a panoramic view of the strip out the main window. There was a huge balcony area, a jacuzzi, a bathroom with a shower that looked able to hold 8-10 people, massive king sized beds in three different rooms. It was the biggest hotel room I had ever seen as I was led to one of the guest rooms where my pink suitcases were waiting, the bellhop obviously placing them there before we made it up.

Vivian sat me down on what I presumed to be my bed, again rummaging through her purse.

"Tilt your head back and open wide Candi" she said, pulling something small out in her closed hand. I did as I was told, feeling the huge load of semen rush to the back of my closed throat. She displayed a small green pill and threw it into the middle of the pool of cum, smiling as she did so.

"Vicki said that you have a tendency to try and run off to whore around on your own time, so this is just a little precaution to prevent you from doing so. That green pill is time released - every 12 hours you need to take one of these little pink pills I have and will lock up here in the room. If you don't take the pink pill at least every 12 hours, your body will essentially begin to systematically shut down.. loss of vision, hearing, speech, increasing pain in your head until finally everything just stops altogether. Yes, quite a serious repercussion, but we will always be nearby to give you your anecdotal dose, so as long as you stick with Mitch and I, you'll be just fine. At the end of the vacation we'll give you the eliminating anecdote, sending you right back to normal. Now, SLOWLY, I want you to swallow everything down and then open wide so that I can make sure you took the pill down."

That bitch Miss Vicki - if she hadn't given them that warning then my escape would be much easier. It was now much, much more complicated. These people and their fucking pills. My head still tilted back I began to let small bunches of cum slide down my throat, feeling the pill make its way down during one of them. Once finished I opened my mouth for Vivian to examine, having to lift my tongue and pull out my cheeks to let her see every possible hiding place for the pill. Satisfied, she smiled and went to one of my suitcases, popping it open and looking through it. She tossed me what looked like a bra and a thong.

"It was a long flight and Mitch wants to take a nap. I don't want to be couped up in this room though, so you and I are going to head poolside and get a little tan. I saw those tanlines you had on your tits and figured this little bikini would be fun. Now lets get you out of that dress and into it."

A bikini? This was hardly a bikini. It was a mesh material, the cups and crotch red with black trims and strings all around. The cups were split in two, held together by a small black bow that could easily come untied. The crotch was the same way, the meshy material straining to be held together to conceal what was underneath. I looked at her with disbelief.

"Miss Vivian, surely I can't wear this out to a public pool - I mean, look at it! I'll be reported for public nudity."

She gave me an impatient and irritated look.

"Nonsense, Candi. For one, we're heading to the VIP pool where topless women is practically encouraged. For another, all of your goodies are covered up unless any of those bows come untied. And well, if they do, more fun for me and whoever has a good view of you. Now quit wasting my time and get dressed. I'm heading to change and when I get back you had better be ready to head to the pool. And keep those heels on, they perk that tight little ass of yours up beautifully and I want to show my bitch off properly in our first outing."

She left the room, finally leaving me to myself. I stared defiantly at the bikini on the bed, telling myself that I couldn't possibly wear it. I felt the mixture of cum and alcohol swishing around in my otherwise empty stomach, looking around the room for something to eat to attempt to absorb the concoction but coming up empty. My escape was going to have to wait until I was feeling better and also when I knew where they were hiding these anecdotal pills that I was going to need in order for my escape to be able to last longer than 12 hours without coming to an unfortunate sounding end. I gulped, tasting remnants of semen that felt permanently encrusted in the crevices and folds of my mouth, even between my teeth. I slid my dress down and off, grabbing my ridiculous excuse for a thong as I went on down and over my heels. I wanted to take the heels off and feel the plush white carpeting under my toes, but knew my time was limited.

It took me a lot of adjusting, but I finally managed to arrange the tiny bikini on my breasts and crotch to where my nipples and pussy weren't visible through the tiny slits still made by the bows holding the material together. The strings of the bikini sat atop my already defined tanlines, giving me a bit of a map for where everything was supposed to go as the strings of the thong rode high up on my hips before diving down and disappearing between my tanned ass cheeks. I went to the mirror on the back of my door and looked at myself. My makeup was a mess so I decided to take the makeup bag out of my open suitcase and fix it as I waited for Vivian, reapplying the lipstick and eyeliner that had been smeared by Vivian's legs and pussy. Just as I was finishing up, Vivian popped open the door.

Her bikini was much more modest and simple than mine. It was all black with a full back, large string bows holding everything in place on both sides of her bottom. The back of her bottom was scrunch styled, lifting her ass cheeks up beautifully and fitting the contour of her backside. Her breasts filled out the top, bouncing gently as she walked into the room. In her hand she held a single black and pink sarong - I emptily hoped that it was for me but knew otherwise... firstly because it didn't match my bikini at all, and secondly because I was understanding how much of an evil bitch Vivian was even this early in the "vacation".

Confirming my thoughts, Vivian wrapped the cover up around her hips and tied it in place, ensuring that all of the attention would now be directed to me. She looked me up and down and had me turn around so that she could see the back, then gave me a smack on my ass, giggling as I felt my cheeks jiggling... my ass was still tight, but I could feel it filling out as I continued taking my daily regiment of pills from Miss Vicki. Satisfied with my slutty appearance, Vivian led us out of the room, saying bye to Mitch in the process who groggily returned the goodbye as he was obviously about to fall asleep.

We entered the elevator and I saw Vivian press the "P" button above the "PH" that we were currently on. Surprised, I felt the elevator go up rather than down - I was confused as I thought that we were already on the top floor. The doors opened and Vivian took my hand in hers and pulled me forward.

There was a deep blue inground pool surrounded by white canopies with pool chairs underneath them. Littered around the area were gorgeous women in skimpy bikinis and well groomed men in tight, short spandex swim trunks. Vivian led me through the area hand in hand, past a group of three women who could easily have been supermodels... or playboy models, given how they were dressed in their pink, blue and red bikinis. They looked at Vivian and smiled a respectful looking smile, then eyed me up and down. One rolled her eyes and I was sure they were talking about me after we had passed, feeling their eyes still examining me as we walked past them. A man with chiseled abs and black spandex shorts walked by, catching me looking at the outline of his cock pushed to the side in his shorts and smiling - plus I swear he winked at me as Vivian gave him a playful wave. We walked by a few more similar groups before coming to an empty canopy. Vivian laid down on one chair and had me lay down on the other, looking out at the pool. A few women and men were in the pool and I was shocked to see that two of the women were topless, their breasts swaying and being splashed with water as they walked and swam, glistening against the sunshine pouring down on the roof. Vivian leaned over to me.

"So Candi - tell me, of all of the men here, which would be your choice to take you into that island in the middle of the pool and give you a proper pounding?"

My mouth dropped halfway open and I looked to Vivian, expecting her to start laughing and tell me she was joking. Seeing her face maintain a serious expression, I rolled my eyes and started looking around at all of the various men surrounding the pool. I didn't understand how I was supposed to choose something that wasn't attractive to me at all, so I just randomly picked a man laying down on a chair across the pool. Vivian nodded approvingly.

"Interesting... I figured you would have protested or just selected no one at all. Very interesting, Candi."

Fuck... I wanted to tell her that I didn't say "nobody" because I figured I would be punished, but the damage had already been done. Plus she was obviously just playing another game with me, the caniving bitch. I watched her reach in her pool bag and toss me a small tube. Looking at it I saw that it was glittering suntan lotion. I popped open the top only to hear Vivian stop me.

"No, no, Candi. You don't put that on yourself - you take that over to your dreamy man over there and you get him to put it on you. And, since it glitters, I'll know if he missed a spot. Everywhere that's showing better be glittering by the time you get back here."

This just kept getting more ridiculous. Now I was being asked... ordered, rather... by a stranger to go have another stranger spread lotion all over my bikini clad body. I gave a frustrated groan and rose to my feet, slowly making my way around the edge of the pool and over to where the man way laying. He was young, probably around my age. He wasn't as tan as some of the other men at the pool but still had a nice color. He had a swimmer's type of build - no bulging muscles, but definitely toned and in shape with not a hair visible on his body, not even on his legs leading up to the bottom of his blue swim trunks. He was reading a book on his iPad, not paying any attention to me or any of the people around him. How was I supposed to get his attention?

I took a seat in the pool chair next to him, hoping that he would glance over at the person sitting down but he remained undisturbed. I popped open the top of the lotion bottle and began rubbing it on my arm, sighing loudly, but still nothing. He was obviously in his own world. I stood up again, now just a few feet from him and turned my back to him, putting one of my legs up on the chair. I began rubbing the lotion up and down my leg, peering back at him out of the corner of my eye. Finally I saw him shoot a glance my way, checking out the thong covered ass staring back at him at eye level. His gaze lingered for a moment and I thought I had him, but back to his iPad he went without a word. Fuck.

I put some more lotion in my hands and began attempting to lotion up my back, grunting and groaning in frustration as I couldn't reach the entire area. At long last he asked if I needed help, which I graciously accepted. I looked across the pool and saw Vivian mock clapping her approval.

I laid down on my stomach while the man spread the lotion out across my back. He paused for a moment as he noticed my tattoo, but he didn't say a word as he continued to rub the lotion into my back. Once it was all covered, he stood to go back to his chair. Shit! It figures that I'd finally find a guy with manners when I needed a pervert.

"Umm, I'm sorry to impose Sir, but if you wouldn't mind that felt absolutely wonderful! Would you mind helping me out with the rest?"

I shot him a flirtatious smile as I asked. He looked a bit flustered, but stood back up from his chair as I laid my head back down. He put another dab of lotion in his hands and started down at my feet, rubbing my legs all the way up to just under my ass. He continued to rub, never putting his hands on my ass, obviously not wanting to cross any lines that I actually needed to have him cross. I decided to help him along and reached back while his hands were at the tips of my thighs and placed them on my ass.

"There too, if you don't mind." I said to the man. He left his hands on my ass for a moment, obviously taking in the moment where he was most likely living out a fantasy of having a blond knockout beg for him to rub her ass. If only he knew there was a cock underneath this bikini rather than a genuine pussy like he was no doubt envisioning. I felt his hands leave my ass for a moment before returning with more lotion. He rubbed my ass for what must have been five minutes, must longer than he had spent on my back or legs and on a much smaller area. He was obviously enjoying himself, grabbing handfuls of my butt in his hands as he rubbed it all in.

After letting this go on for a while, I flipped over and squeezed some lotion on my legs and stomach, looking at him expectantly. He eagerly went at it yet again, rubbing the lotion all the way up my legs and letting his hands rub against the crotch of my bikini periodically, becoming more and more adventurous as he went. I looked across at Vivian who was watching intently, he hand between her legs, disappearing under her sarong as she enjoyed the view of this ruggedly handsome man rubbing and fondling me. He moved on to my stomach, this time letting his hands slide under my breasts as he spread the cream all around, leaving a glittered trail behind his hands each time. His eyes were fixated on the bows of my bikini bra as if he were hoping that he would will them to come untied. He took some more lotion and began spreading it just above my breasts and around my chest, letting his hands wander to my cleavage, looking at me with hope in his eyes that I would pull my bra off and let him rub them as well. I looked at Vivian and saw her mimic the motion of untying the cups of my breasts. I mouthed the word "NO" to her only to see her pull out the small black remote of my cock ring from her pool bag.

Begrudgingly, I moved this stranger's hands away from me and slowly untied both of the bows of my bra cups simultaneously. I saw the bulge in his shorts growing bigger as he saw my pierced nipples become exposed as I pulled the mesh material to the sides of my breasts, cupping them in my hands.

"Here too, please"

He fumbled the tube of lotion as he hurriedly went to get more in his hands as if he wanted to take me up on my offer before I changed my mind. I wanted nothing more than to change my mind and storm off, but I sat there like a statue as I felt his timid hands begin to spread the lotion around my breasts, massaging them in a clockwise motion. He asked me if it felt good as I closed my eyes and faked a pleasurable moan, the validation causing him to be more aggressive with his rubbing as he focused more on my nipples and aureoles, as if they were at risk to be sunburnt. It took everything I had not to slap his hands away. I opened my eyes and saw Vivian motioning for me to come back to the canopy... finally. I asked the man if he could tie me back up - he looked a bit defeated, but gave me a smile and did as he was asked. As I was getting ready to stand up, he handed me his business card and wrote down his room number on the back, telling me that his name was Mark and that he hoped we'd meet again... calling me Candi as I walked off, obviously taken from my tattoo. I smiled a courteous smile and thanked him for the wonderful massage before heading back to Vivian, seeing that he was still staring at me across the pool as I sat down.

"You're such a fucking tease, Candi. I love it." Vivian said, as if I had volunteered myself to go over there and be groped for half a fucking hour by some man I'd never met, having him squeeze and fondle my tits while obviously imagining himself sliding his cock in between them.

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers