Trapped and Trained Ch. 17

Story Info
A night out in Vegas...
11k words
4.53
157.2k
65

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
973 Followers

Walking back into the suite, I felt the cold air blowing on my wet skin, causing shivers to flow through my entire body and goosebumps to pop up. Also, another undesirable effect occurred as I felt my nipples become hard as rocks underneath my bikini, which was a detail that did not go unnoticed by Vivian. As soon as the door was closed behind us, I heard the shower running, meaning that Mitch was awake. I felt her presence behind me and then her hands running up my legs and onto my ass, feeling the small bumps and continuing upward until her hands were atop my breasts. She pinched my stiff nipples between her fingers, hearing me whimper.

"I bet you need to warm up, don't you sweetie?" Vivian asked, while continuing to roughly play with my nipples, which were becoming quite sore.

"Yes Miss Vivian, please let me go warm up." I managed to squeeze out, gritting my teeth as I said it while her hands moved underneath my bikini top, now playing directly with my nipples and causing me to squirm in my heels as she relentlessly continued.

"Well, you're in luck. It sounds like Mitch is taking a shower, and he loves a nice, hot shower. So this sounds like a perfect opportunity for another fun little game. Now, I want you to keep your sexy little bikini and heels on and wander on in there to join him. However, your task is only to suck him off, since I know how disappointed you were that you didn't get to wrap those precious lips on his cock earlier. You are NOT to allow him to penetrate any of your other holes, understood? And when he cums in your mouth, you leave it in there until I say otherwise."

She had essentially trapped me, getting me to agree that I needed to warm up and then giving me a way to, only with the caveat that I had to suck Mitch's cock in doing so. I slumped my shoulders and made my way into the master bedroom, turning left and heading into the bathroom. The shower was enclosed in completely glass walls with nozzles on all four walls shooting water towards the middle, where I saw Mitch standing. His tanned and toned body glistened in the water when I saw it through the steam, his limp cock dangling between his legs as he washed his body. He heard the clicking of my heels against the bathroom floor and smiled as he looked me up and down in my revealing bikini.

I opened up the door and entered the shower, feeling the warmth all around me and the hot water splashing down on my body, the goosebumps quickly fading away. I heard something at the bathroom entrance and saw that it was Vivian wheeling a chair in from the bedroom, video camera once again in hand and a satisfied smirk glowing across her face while she sat next to the shower with a perfect view of what was about to happen.

I approached Mitch and put my hands on his chest, feeling the strength in his pecks as he flexed them, the water now falling directly on my head and running down my body. I felt his hands go behind me and then felt the release of my bikini top coming untied, gently falling down to my feet, my breasts bouncing to explore their new found freedom. His hands immediately went to them as he started aggressively massaging them, taking them in his hands and squeezing roughly before rubbing them in tight circles. He spun me around and pushed me over to the wall nearest to where Vivian was sitting, the red light on her camera staring back at me through the glass. He kept his hands on my tits but I felt him sliding his now half erect cock in between my ass cheeks, moaning at the friction it was causing as it easily slid between the wetness. He was becoming more and more aggressive until I finally felt that his cock was fully erect, all eight inches now sliding up and down the crack of my ass, pushing against the small strip of material from my thong, all that was protecting my ass from him penetrating me and me "losing" the game with Vivian. I looked through the glass at her and saw her shaking her head no, knowing what Mitch was about to do, warning me to prevent it from happening or to suffer the consequences of her kinky and devious mind.

Panicking, I slapped Mitch's hands away and spun around. I playfully pushed him back into the center of the shower before dropping to my knees. He smiled a knowing smile, aware of what I was about to do. I took his stiff dick in my hands, gasping at just how thick it was as my fingers could barely wrap all the way around it. I slowly stroked him and licked around the shaft for a few minutes while he groaned in anticipation, finally putting his hands on the back of my head and sliding his cock between my lips and filling up my mouth. He took control and began to slowly thrust in and out of my mouth while I continued to stroke the bottom half. Eventually he took my hand away, now shoving his entire cock in and out of me, shrugging of my gag reflex and taking him until I felt my nose push against his stomach and his balls rest on my chin. Each time he'd hold me there for a second, not allowing me to come back up for air, making me take in my situation of having this long, thick penis shoved down my throat, before bringing it all the way back out.

In the midst of all of this I felt a breeze of cold air behind me. I paid no attention to it as I had to put all of my focus on Mitch's cock if I didn't want to throw up while he gagged me. Suddenly, though, it had all of my attention as I felt someone behind me. It was Vivian as I felt her playing with my groin region. Surprised, I felt her applying something, after which I felt her peel up one of the corners of my fake pussy. Slowly she pulled it all the way off, taking my cock out of the sheath that it was wrapped in underneath. My heavy, cum-filled balls dropped out of my body as they were finally free, the strange feeling of my dick between my legs distracting me momentarily from Mitch's pushing in and out of my mouth.

I felt Vivian slide something else over my cock - it felt like a condom, but much thicker. Part of me suddenly hoped that she was perhaps going to let me fuck her, as my mind wandered to a point of me having her bent over the bathroom counter, me pulling the back of her hair and relentlessly pounding in and out of her pussy while she screamed in ecstasy. Those visions were quickly put to rest, however, once I felt her slide my dick back into the sheath of the fake pussy and then paste everything back into place.

Before I could wonder what that was all about, Mitch began to violently fuck my mouth, his throbbing dick staying inside of me now as he pounded away. I felt it begin to spasm and braced myself for what was about to come as he pushed his dick all the way down my throat, getting ready to shoot his load as if it were directly depositing into my stomach. I knew that I had to keep his cum in my mouth, per Vivian's instructions, so I struggled against his hands until his cock was resting on my tongue, just in time. It felt like he came for ten seconds straight, stream after stream flowing as his cock slowly began to go limp in my mouth. One more spasm came as he pulled out of my mouth, shooting one last bit of cum on my lips which I couldn't lick clean as my cheeks were bulging from the deposit, my mouth full of his potent sperm. Apparently satisfied and done with me, he stood me up and pointed me towards the door, giving me a vicious slap on the ass to get me going. I saw the redness of his handprint forming on my cheeks as I walked by the mirror on my way out.

Vivian was in the bedroom, stripping down to take a shower of her own. She had a gorgeous body, beautifully tanned, perky breasts, a perfect mound of a shaven pussy. Her jet black hair cascading perfectly down over the tops of her breasts as she turned to see me staring at her, taking in her beauty. She smiled and bent over at the waist to take her heels off, purposely giving me a wondrous view of her firm ass cheeks and long, slender legs. I felt my cock stirring underneath my fake pussy, straining against its fleshy prison and begging to be set free, but to no avail. Vivian stood and strode towards me, the confidence in herself almost palpable as she walked. I felt a bit of cum leaking out of the side of my mouth and quickly wiped it away with my finger.

"Very impressive showing, Candi - you're quite the cocksucker! I guess that comes with all of your practice though, huh?! Well, surely you felt me rummaging around with your little clitty, but don't you worry about that for now. Now, open wide so I can see how much of a load Mitch gave you."

I tilted my head back and opened my mouth, feeling the gobs of cum sliding around in my mouth. Vivian looked inside and seemed satisfied, then threw in one of those damn pink pills, starting my twelve hour timer all over again. Vivian pushed my mouth closed, but didn't give me permission to swallow the cum inside.

"There we go - I think that's a wonderful way for you to take your pills - let's make that a standard practice for the rest of the trip, shall we? Now swallow that tasty spunk down with your pink pill. I took it upon myself to lay out your outfit for tonight on your bed. Off you go to shower and sexy your face and hair up for a big night out in Vegas tonight while I go join Mitch in the shower to see if he has anything left for me!"

I walked out of the master bedroom and across the living room, peering at the door, knowing that I had a chance for freedom, knowing that I could run out of those doors and be down the elevator before Vivian and Mitch finished their shower. But I knew that it would only be a short dose of freedom, that I would have to come crawling back for another dose of my pills in a measly 12 hours. I heard Vivian giggling in the shower with Mitch and tiptoed to the edge of the master bedroom, looking inside from a safe distance. I could see the safe where they kept the stash of my pills and, presumably, the anecdote that I needed for permanent freedom. If I could get ahold of that I could disappear within Vegas, nobody would ever find me. Ever so quietly I knelt down and crawled over to the safe, hoping that Vivian had forgotten to close it all the way. No luck once I reached it, a small keypad keeping it locked and, in turn, keeping me imprisoned with these awful people. I would have to find a way to watch Vivian or Mitch enter the code the next time they opened it up. Slowly I crept out of the bedroom and headed back to my room, happily sliding off those dreaded high heels and slipping into a hot shower. More importantly, a hot, lonely shower.

Once I was done with my shower I stepped out and went through my routine. I dried my hair and put it up in the towel, then dried off the rest of my body. Once that was done, I put a healthy dose of lotion all over myself. I hated to admit it, but the lotion felt wonderful, my skin so buttery smooth and soft once it had seeped in. I caught myself massaging my breasts with the lotion for what must have been a few minutes, lost in a moment of pleasure as my nipples were so sensitive. My brain screamed at me to snap myself out of the trance, struggling to remind my body that I was a man trapped inside of all of this. I finished up with the lotion and took the towel off of my head. I blow dried my hair and then straightened it, something I was becoming very skillful at, as well as applying my makeup which was next. I found that getting all of this done before getting dressed usually was better, since the outfits I was typically required to wear would sometimes either restrict my movements or just be god awfully uncomfortable, so the less time I could spend in them, the better I figured. Once I was all dolled up with my makeup I stepped out of the bathroom and surveyed the items awaiting me on the bed.

There on the bed was what seemed to be a latex collection. There were long, red gloves as well as red leggings that would cover my feet and hands. There was a black miniskirt with a silver zipper as well as another strip of latex that apparently was supposed to cover my breasts with another silver zipper where the ends would meet. The only problem was that the material was only about two inches wide, meaning there was no way it would cover my entire breast - I'd have to strategically place it so that it covered as much as possible, but that still wasn't much at all. Another problem was, as much as I looked, I couldn't find any panties anywhere, not even a crotchless thong or anything that ridiculous. Was I supposed to go commando or did Vivian just forget to leave some panties out?

I began the struggle of sliding into all of the latex. The gloves were the worst as my lotioned hands kept slipping and losing my grip on them, but eventually I worked both of my hands inside. Everything was so tight fitting that it was hard to squeeze my legs inside of the leggings, but I managed after some fighting with it. I decided to just get dressed and then question Vivian about the missing panties once I was done, so I slipped on the skirt, seeing that it was cut dangerously high and that the slit where the zipper was exposed almost my entire left thigh. I could feel the bottoms of my ass cheeks peeking out of the bottom, exposing just a touch of my thigh before the red leggings started. I tugged and pulled on the latex top, trying with all of my might to make the two ends meet until finally I got the zipper to catch and zipped it up, my breasts smashed underneath. I maneuvered my breasts around painfully underneath the tight material to ensure that my nipples were hidden from view. At the foot of the bed were my heels for the night. They were shiny black platform heels with a 6" stiletto heel. There was a red lining going around them, ending with small bows at the tips to complete the outfit.

On the nightstand was some jewelry that I was apparently supposed to wear. There was a small red ball for my tongue ring that I managed to switch out, then a red pair of handcuffs on a small black chain that was to hang from my belly piercing. Some large silver hoop earrings completed the jewelry that I had to wear, so after slipping them on I gave myself a once over in the mirror (with a reflexive twirl that I hated, but still always did) and made my way out to the living room to inquire about the panties that I needed.

Walking out into the living room, Vivian was sitting on the couch wearing a low cut black halter dress, displaying an ample amount of cleavage and finishing just below her thigh as the dress flared out. She wore some modest black high heels with about a 3" heel on them... looking at those heels I would have done anything to trade mine for hers. Even as stable as I had become from walking on such high heels, it was still hell on my feet, especially now given that my feet were covered in latex and wanting to slide around within the heels, making walking quite a bit more challenging. Vivian stood as I walked in and circled me, cupping my ass as she walked past and giving an approving sigh as she made her way back in front of me and eyed me up and down.

"Okay Candi - we will be heading to dine at a restaurant you've probably never heard of, it's call The Cell and it's a bit of a different dining experience than I'm sure you've ever experienced, but the surprise is half of the fun for newcomers, so I won't ruin that for you. Now, as I mentioned earlier and surely you have noticed, you have a little additional piece of material covering your cute little clitty. This serves a few different purposes. First..."

With that, she pulled out a tiny black remote control. I watched her flip a switch and then begin to turn a dial. I felt the piece of rubbery material that was enveloping my cock under my fake pussy begin to vibrate and then slowly massage my dick. It almost brought me to my knees to finally get some attention down there. Even that little bit of attention made me feel like I was on the brink of a massive orgasm, the cum beginning to rush from my swollen testicles up my shaft. But, just before I reached that moment, the sensation was gone - Vivian had stopped the device.

"Yes - it can run on a remote control so that I can tease you and play with you all I want. And, the BEST part, is that there is a sensor that will keep your little clitty under control. Once it feels your heart rate has increased enough and it notices the onset of an orgasm, it will send a small electrical surge into your clitty that will subside your orgasm. Now, this won't work all of the time, but let me tell you, it will take a monster orgasm for you to push past that safety valve and actually cum from that pathetic little thing of yours. Now let me show you the real fun in that device."

Vivian reached down to her purse and pulled out a 6" black dildo. She led me over to the couch and bent me over it, my ass facing her. She kicked my legs apart to expose my pussy, then I heard the sound of lube being squeezed out of a tube. She must have rubbed it onto the dildo as I never felt anything rubbed onto me - a thought that was validated a few seconds later as I felt the greasy head of the cock at the entrance to my fake mound. Without any resistance it popped inside, but I didn't feel anything different, so I was a bit confused. As the dildo inched in, I was tempted to question Vivian and ask her if she was sure of what she was doing. Then, once there was only about an inch left to insert, the fake cock pressed firmly against my entrapped dick, pressing against the material and sending the device into motion again. As she pulled the dildo out and the pressure on the device relented, everything stopped until she thrust it inside once again. She held it there for a moment, watching me lose myself in ecstasy. She began to pull it out and I felt myself moving backwards with it, not wanting it to leave me, not wanting the pleasure to stop.

"Mmmm, you see sweetie, I needed a way for you to really want a cock inside of you. When men are fucking a slut like you, they want to hear the genuine moans of a whore while they pound in and out of your sweet, tight pussy. They want to know that you're loving their throbbing cock being inside of you. And, as you can see, this 6 incher barely reaches the sensors in the device, so you'll be needing to find something at least that big to feel that same kind of pleasure that I know you're craving now. Also, the harder and faster you get your pussy pounded, the harder and faster that device will work on your clitty, so now I don't even have to worry about forcing you to be a whore - given that men always think with their dicks, I can imagine that you'll only be thinking with your clitty once you get a nice thick one up there to give you a proper fucking. And since your cum will leak out of your pussy, the men will just be thinking that it's either their cum flowing down your tubes or the cum of some of your previous fucks - no one will be the wiser. Plus you have such easy access since you decided not to wear any panties - very slutty Candi. I have to say, I'm a bit surprised, but in a good sense."

I was still coming down from the pleasure that had just been jolted through my body - it was such a foreign feeling to me that I had hardly paid any attention to what Vivian was saying, but I did catch the last piece about me "choosing" not to wear any panties. Before I could tell her that she hadn't laid any out for me, Mitch was entering the room in a black tailored suit. He walked over to me and lifted up my skirt, raising his eyebrows as he saw that I was completely naked underneath. He looked to Vivian and laughed, then pulled a thin red leather collar from his pocket, slipping it around my neck. There was a ring in front to which he connected a thin black leash, then walked towards the door, giving me a tug to follow him. Humiliated, I lunged forward and did my best to keep up, heading out the door and into the elevator. Mitch hit the button for the garage, then into a black stretch limo that was running and waiting on us when we reached the bottom floor.

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
973 Followers