Trapped and Trained Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers

We rode in the limo for about fifteen minutes, navigating through the traffic of the strip and then, to a mild surprise from me, out of the strip and to the outer parts of the city. We pulled into a building with no significant markings that I could see and pulled up to a main entrance where the limo came to a stop. The driver came around and popped open the door. Vivian stepped out first, followed by Mitch who then pulled on my leash to lead me out. I saw the driver's eyes light up as he saw me scooting out of the limo, trying to keep up with Mitch and forgetting that I was giving the driver a free peep show under my skirt. I stood and pulled down on the latex, trying to cover myself up and then hurriedly walking after Mitch as the leash pulled taut. I heard the driver laugh as he shut the door and went around to his seat, driving off and leaving me here, wherever "here" was.

We walked through the main doors and I found myself in what seemed like a lobby with roughly 20 people inside. I could see from a simple glance around the room that there were both dominants and slaves here - the slaves were quite easy to pinpoint as they were generally wearing scant clothing and looking down at the ground. When we entered Mitch went to check on our reservation while handing my leash to Vivian. She mingled with a few women while we waited for our table, mostly ignoring me while she mostly ignored the slaves of the other women. I could see that one woman had a slave who was completely nude, she was a bit overweight but, all in all, I would consider her cute. She had some welts on her ass that I saw as she turned to face her Mistress that made me cringe.

Mitch motioned for Vivian and I to come to the front with him, then we were led down some stairs and through a large, black steel door. Inside I saw that there was a massive black table that must have been able to seat close to 30 people. There was a red tablecloth covering the long table with about 15 people already seated. I saw a grouping of three chairs on the far end that we were apparently heading for. Two of the chairs were black with what looked like red velvety cushioning. Then there was a seat in the middle of those that was black steel with leather padding, along various rings hanging from the parts I could see. I imagined that was my seat.

What I didn't imagine is what I saw once we came around the corner. Vivian and Mitch took their seats, but I hesitated once I saw what was waiting for me. Instead of a normal bottom of a seat as I had expected to see, the seat split off in a Y, which would spread my legs apart. And rather than my ass getting to rest on a normal, padded seat, I instead was staring at a 7" red latex dildo sticking out of the bottom of the seat. My tailbone would get to rest on a portion of the seat, but there was no way to sit in this thing without that dildo going inside of my pussy. Vivian just smiled and patted the seat, signaling for me to sit down.

"You see, Candi? I told you earlier, the surprise is half of the fun. Now sit the fuck down before you embarrass Mitch and I!"

She gave a stern pull on the leash, pulling me towards my seat. I eased down onto it, noticing that everyone at the table was watching me, knowing that I was about to have to slide that latex cock inside of me in order to be seated properly. Finally I felt the tip of the dildo at the entrance to my pussy and continued to slide down - the lube from Vivian dildo fucking me earlier making the dildo slide into me much easier. With a few inches left I felt the cock push against the sensors on the device wrapped around my dick, making me jump up. Mitch, growing impatient, grabbed the leash from Vivian and harshly pulled down, forcing me down onto the dildo and shoving it into the sensor. Mitch and Vivian both took some straps that were on the chair and locked them over my legs, trapping me on the chair with the dildo causing waves of pleasure to course through me as I wiggled against the rubbery cock, squealing and moaning uncontrollably, my eyes closed and my back arched, unable to compose myself. I found myself involuntarily bucking against the cock as I felt a massive orgasm approaching, all of these months of pent up cum storming its way out. Just as I felt like I couldn't take it any longer, I felt a strong surge of electricity pulse through my dick, sapping all of the blood from it and immediately causing it to go limp, causing all of that cum to rush back into my balls and causing a loud, painful groan to come from my lips. Vivian just smiled and continued on with the conversation she had picked up with a lady sitting next to her while Mitch messed around on his phone, my torture going essentially unnoticed. Slowly but surely the sensor picked up again, putting me to the edge before pulling me back down yet again. This was the most frustrating feeling I had ever experienced, plus my cock was beginning to get awfully sore from the tortuous teasing, yet I couldn't stop myself from bucking against the dildo as the sensor worked its magic. It felt like the tightest, wettest, most amazing pussy imaginable was working itself up and down on my cock, only to jump up and zap me right as I'm about to explode into it.

While all of this was going on with me, a full course meal was going on for everyone else. When I would have a minute between the time I was zapped out of an orgasm and when the sensor would pick up again, I would try to eat something here and there. I had a few pieces of bread, a few bites of a delicious salad and then some steak that felt like it was melting in my mouth. I figured I would need something in my stomach other than what I was afraid of what I would soon be ingesting a lot of. After about an hour or so of dinner, the guests slowly started standing and heading towards a door in the back of the room. Vivian and Mitch looked at one another and decided they had had enough to eat, then stood to leave as well. Mitch pulled up on my leash, lifting me up off of the fake cock and pulling me towards whatever back room there was where everyone was heading. I heard him talking to Vivian and mentioning something about a competition, but my head was spinning from what I had been through and I couldn't catch much of what they had said.

Once we were inside the room, I saw there was a large stage at the head of the room with a plethora of video cameras trained on it. As we walked in, Mitch asked someone where to take his slave to present for inspection, and then led me to the area where the man pointed. Mitch took me behind the stage and handed my leash to a large beast of a man, the lights from behind the stage shining off of his shiny bald head and his muscles threatening the stitching of his black fishnet shirt. The man jerked unforgivably on my leash and led me to a black steel table with red leather padding on top. The table was low, only coming up to about my thigh, and had a steel crossbar over the top a couple feet from the padding. The man slapped the leather and told me to get up on my hands and knees. I hesitated for a moment, not to the pleasure of this apparently impatient man, as he easily picked me up and dropped me on the table, roughly maneuvering me onto my belly and then up on my hands and knees, as he had originally requested.

He quickly and efficiently went to work. He pulled out leather cuffs that were attached under the table from all four corners, securing my arms and legs into place. He then took a strand of rope and ran it under my waist, pulling it through a ring on the crossbar and continued pulling until my waist was at the level he wanted it to be at. He gave it a quick tie, leaving me uncomfortably arching my back upwards. To my surprise, he next went to my hair and tied it back into a ponytail. I didn't understand the purpose of this, but I was sure it had one that I would learn in just a few moments. He went to a table and pulled out something that looked like a large black hook, but where the point would typically be there was instead a ball of steel, a little bit larger than a golf ball. He approached me with the tool, my eyes widened in curiosity as to its purpose.

"This part will go much easier if you just relax dat ass of yours, understood?"

I bucked against my restraints after learning that he intended to shove that hook inside my ass, but there was obviously no escape. I felt his large fingers spreading some lube on my hole, commenting on how it was nice of me to forgo wearing any panties to make this easier for him. Just as I was about to tell him that it wasn't my choice, my breath was taken away as the ball of the hook pressed roughly and persistently against my anal opening. It didn't feel like it would ever slide in, but then suddenly I felt it pop inside of me, then push deeper in as he pushed the hook further into my ass until I finally felt the curve of the steel against the top of my ass. He pulled and pushed on it a few times to ensure that it was secured inside of me, then went back and grabbed another piece of rope. I finally understood the purpose of my ponytail as he tied one end of the rope around the knot of my ponytail, then the other end he ran through the opening on the exposed end of the hook. He pulled the rope through until my head was forced to point straight forward, then tied a tight knot to hold me in place. As he walked away I attempted to lower my head, feeling my hair tug and then tug upward on the hook in my ass, sending a dose of pain through me that I had no desire to experience ever again as I groaned and begged for the man to remove the hook, that it was too painful. He just smirked as he walked back over to me, standing directly in front of me, my face pointed directly at the tent forming underneath his tight leather pants.

He pulled on my hair, again forcing the hook deeper inside of me and causing me to open my mouth to scream. Quickly I felt him shove a steel O-ring inside of my mouth, under my teeth, locking my mouth open. He took a leather strap that was connected on both sides of the ring and ran it behind my head, locking it behind me. After this was done he walked a small circle around the table, inspecting his work. All of a sudden I felt the rope under my waist go limp, dropping my back from its high position, which was a nice feeling until I felt the rope from my hair to the hook become tighter, pulling my hair back and pushing the hook in further. I squealed into my gag at this new placement, trying to beg for the man to put the rope back in place and alleviate some of this pain, but he just walked to another table where another woman sat, going through the same motions and putting her in a similar predicament that I was in.

After about fifteen minutes of hell on this table, the man returned and began to wheel my table over behind the stage curtain. I was placed in the middle of two other women, the three of us all trapped on our tables, helpless to move or talk. I heard a commotion coming from the other end of the curtain, and as it raised I saw an audience of what must have been 75 people seated in a small auditorium type of room. Ooos and Ahhs filled the room once the curtain was raised and the spotlights were shining on the three of us. I heard a deep voice boom from a loudspeaker throughout the room, staying that the "inspection may now begin - 20 seconds will be allowed per slave".

Once that announcement was made, I watched as ushers dismissed the audience row by row. As a row was dismissed, the people would file over towards the stairs leading up to the stage. I watched the first woman ascend the stairs and come onto the stage, her heels clicking across the wooden floor as she approached the trapped female to my right. She walked around behind the table and must have been playing with the slave's pussy as I heard a pleasureful moan escape her gagged mouth, followed by a spanking sound and then squeals of pain. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the woman reaching underneath the slave, pulling her dress down to expose her breasts and then pulling down hard on her nipples. A bell rang and the woman focused her attention onto me while another person came across the stage to take her place.

The woman went through the same ordeal with me, shoving her finger inside of my fake pussy. I figured she would be disappointed when she didn't get the reaction she was looking for, but just as he fingers entered my pussy, I felt the device around the shaft of my dick come to life at a high intensity. I squirmed and bucked against the bonds, making it look like I wanted her finger deeper inside of me. I heard the woman giggle behind me and remove her finger. The device continued for a second, then stopped. I wondered how that was possible as I scanned the crowd, finally seeing Vivian waving to me with a wide smile on her face, the black remote in her hand. She was manipulating the minds of these people as they played with my fake mound, making them believe that they were driving me wild just with their fingers, making them wonder how I would act with a real throbbing cock buried inside of me.

The inspection continued for what must have been over an hour. Each person would get 20 seconds on each of us, then a bell would ring and they would move on to the next while someone would take their place. Vivian must have been paying extremely close attention as she would always trigger my device just as someone would make contact with my pussy, which seemed to be damn near everyone. Another favorite move it seemed would be to pull up on the rope connecting my hair to the hook in my ass, watching how I would react to the sharp pain. Some people would just want to shove their fingers in my mouth, seeing how many they could fit, most likely gauging if a certain cock or dildo would easily fit inside. And then there were the people that just wanted to tweak my nipples after painfully sliding my latex top down or spank me roughly on the ass for their entire 20 seconds, sending me squirming hopelessly against my cuffs, much to their enjoyment.

Finally the last person finished up with the slave to my left. My nipples and ass were stinging in pain, my asshole sore and feeling stretched, my trapped cock sore from all of the teasing and torture it had been dealing with. My entire body ached from being stuck in this position for what was coming up on two hours altogether. And just like that, the three of us were wheeled back off of the stage and the curtain was pulled down. In the distance I could hear a man speaking through a microphone.

"Now that the inspection process has completed, allow me to give a refresher on tonight's rules. When you made your reservations to join us tonight, you all purchased a variety of beads, each bead allowing you a specific sexual act with a slave of your choosing. When the slaves are released to their respective rooms, the competition will commence. Upon entering a slave's room, you will place whatever color bead or beads you wish to use in the bowl just inside the door. The red beads signify the mouth, green are for pussy, and black are for anal. You will then have access to whatever holes you have chosen to use for that particular slave. Upon completion you will leave the room and either head on to your next slave or, if completed, you will head back down to the lobby and await the results of the competition. As stated, there will be a monetary prize awarded to the owners of the winning slave. One or more of the slaves may be chosen to receive a contract offer, which will be voided at the conclusion of the party if not accepted."

Competition? What the fuck were they talking about? And what contract? There was no fucking way I was signing any contract, and I don't care how many beads or whatever these people purchased, they wouldn't have any kind of free access to my holes. Once I was off of this table I was getting the fuck out of this place, I didn't even care about the pills anymore, I'd deal with that once I was gone.

The big bald bull had other plans though, as he uncuffed my hands and legs but left the hook in place. He picked me up and placed me on my hands and knees on the ground. He took my leash and, instead of hooking it to my collar, I watched him hook it to the rope tied around my hair. He then began to walk, the leash pulling tight and making the hook dig into my ass, spurring me on to crawl after him. He told me to walk like a good little bitch as he led me through the lobby in front of the dozens and dozens of people that had filed out of the auditorium, much to their pleasure to see me like that. Through a door in the lobby he took me down a hallway with doors on the right and left, finally entering one at the end of the hall and leading me inside. Inside I saw that it was a lavish bedroom with a massive heart shaped bed, a bathroom with a jacuzzi, a huge window with a view of the strip in the distance... and of course, cameras posted at every corner of the bedroom and bathroom. He made me crawl up onto the bed, giving me another unnecessary tug on my leash just so he could hear me yelp in response.

Once I was on all fours on top of the bed, he took what looked like a shock collar out of his pocket, replacing my thin red collar with it, the shock sockets right over my throat. He pressed a small button on the side of the collar, followed by a faint beep coming from it.

"This collar is bound to this room and this room only. If you exit this room at any time, for any reason, you will receive a debilitating shock that will last until you return to the confines of this room. I don't care if this building catches on fire, you better not try leaving this room until that collar is properly removed with this key."

He shoved the key in his pocket, then untied my hair from the rope connected to the hook. He then gripped the curve of the hook and slowly started to wiggle it out of my ass. Once all but the ball was out, he slowly worked it from side to side to safely remove that portion of the hook from me while I squirmed underneath him, wanting it out and for the pain to just go away. With an audible pop, the hook was out of me, my ass still feeling like it was gaped wide open, as the man tossed the hook to the corner of the room and walked out, the door electronically locking as he exited. I moved my hands to the back of my gag to try and take it off only to feel a small padlock holding it in place. I looked around the room, seeing all of the red lights of the cameras staring at me, wondering what was to happen next.

I didn't have to wait long. Just a few minutes after he had left, I heard the door unlock and a heavyset black man sauntered in. He smiled as he saw me sitting on the bed facing the door. He held up two beads - a red one and a green one - meaning that he had purchased the right to my mouth and my pussy, apparently. I decided he was going to have to earn it as I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door, searching for the lock, only to see that this door was also controlled by electronic locks. I had no way of stopping him from entering as he pushed his weight against the door. In my heels I had no leverage and slid backwards across the tiles, giving way to him coming inside.

"Good, bitch - I like it rough!" he said, grabbing my hair and pulling me back into the bedroom. He shoved me onto the bed on my back with my head dangling off of the side as he pulled his suit pants down, exposing his chubby cock which must have been about 7". I tried to roll over, but he was too strong as he held me in place. I tried thrashing my head around, but there was no hope as he eventually guided his cock through my gag and into my mouth. He kept his weight holding me in place and began to fuck my mouth, periodically slapping my tits as I felt them jiggle uncontrollably in response. He must have been incredibly horny because it didn't take long before he was flooding my mouth with gobs of his cum, holding his dick in my mouth until he was satisfied that I had swallowed it all down. He reached over to his pants pocket and pulled out a small key, finally releasing the lock on my gag and removing it from my sore mouth.

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers