Trapped - Back Into Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GatorRick
GatorRick
769 Followers

"Okay," Rick said to me. "I might have jumped to wrong conclusion. But look at it from my perspective. For the last two and a half to three months I couldn't do a thing without you criticizing me. Nothing I did was satisfactory to you, no matter how hard I tried. You started arguments over the stupidest of things and then go and hide in the bedroom with the door locked."

"Then when I saw all this," he said pointing to the photographs and DVD. "I thought you had found someone to replace me."

"Oh my God, Rick, you're so wrong about that. I love you with my heart and soul. There is no one in the world that could ever replace you."

"But you are right. I was really mean and nasty to you and I knew it. So I went to my doctor just to be sure there wasn't something physically wrong with me that would be causing me to treat you the way I was."

Opening my briefcase, for the third time, I took out two sheets of paper. Walking over to him I sat in his lap and handed them to him.

Looking at the first one he simply asked me. "What's this?"

"It's the results of my blood tests. It shows my hormones were so completely out of kilter that it caused me to act the way I was. Dr. Peters told me that this coupled with my other problem was causing me to act strangely toward you. He gave me a shot and a prescription to correct the imbalance."

"What other problem?" Rick asked now with a worried look on his face.

"Look at the second sheet." I told him.

He did and then asked me. "Is this what I think it is?"

"Yes. It's a sonogram. I'm pregnant, Rick, I'm pregnant. You're going to be a daddy."

Removing Rick's wedding ring, from the chain around my neck, I put it back on his finger and said to him.

"This belongs on your finger sweetheart. Please never take it off again, please sweetheart. Our babies are going to need their daddy."

"But I thought you couldn't have . . . wait a minute. Did you just say, BABIES!!" Rick exclaimed. "BABIES!!"

"Yes!" I shouted. "We're going to have twins in about six months. I'm three months along and the doctor said they are both doing just fine."

He looked at me and said to me. "I'm such a jerk. How can you ever forgive me?"

"That's easy to answer, Rick. Because I'm completely and totally in love with you. Always have been and always will be, completely and totally."

My arms went around his neck and as I pulled him closer to kiss him he said to me.

"You have the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen."

I was so shocked at what he said but this time I knew exactly what to do. I closed my eyes as we kissed and I forced my tongue past his lips.

As we made our way to the bedroom with our arms wrapped around each other we saw that the snow had stopped falling and Rick whispered in my ear. "I don't think I want to remove that fallen tree anytime soon. I guess you will just have to be trapped here with me for quite a while."

"I can't think of a better place to be," I said as I pulled the bedroom door closed behind us and with that I'll leave it to your imagination as to what happened next.

I received word from my doctor's office confirming his initial diagnosis. The tests indicated I was pregnant. Rick and I would be parents in just about seven months.

GatorRick
GatorRick
769 Followers