Trapped Ch. 02

Story Info
In the near future, a young woman is given to her stepdad.
1.7k words
3.97
36.6k
21
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing Sandy sensed the next morning was drool running from her parted lips, making a wet spot on her pillow. She reached with a hand; her eyes still shut; and wiped it away. Then she struggled to even remember where she was, or the day, or what she should be doing. Rolling onto her back the dull pain that ran through her body brought her situation to the forefront.

She brushed her hair off her face, and then stared at the dilapidated ceiling above her. She was in her bed. She looked at her chest and for a moment couldn't recognize the garment that covered it; a flimsy nightie? Throbbing pain started to dominant her senses. This pulsing hurt came from her vagina and rectum. Then full measure of the yesterday registered in her mind. She put a hand over her eyes, but for now she didn't have any tears left.

She had been raped. First by a stranger. Her mother had called her home and then begged her to help in getting out of some undefined, but mortal, danger. "Help" meant letting "Paul" fuck her, right now she wasn't even sure how many times. Pictures from yesterday floated in her head. Of this man squatting over her and shoving his cock down her mouth, of him on the bed while, while...it was too much.

And her mother. First, she didn't even know where she went last night. But before that, in her bedroom. She wanted to hate her for getting her into this to begin with. But then she acted crazy. And the pain in her pussy was more from the fisting her mother gave her then the fucking from Paul. Her tender ass had two sources, however. She now remembered Paul sodomizing her on her mother's bed. And then Jeff.

Jeff was her stepdad. He came home last night, after Paul had finished with her Mom, Trish, and herself. Soon Trish had to leave. According to Jeff a car was waiting for her. Then Paul, in so many words, gave her to him. After Paul left, Jeff had sat down next to her, and here was the crazy part. While Sandy loved sex, the very thought of having with Jeff grossed her out. Sure she put up with his coming into the bathroom when she was in the tub, and his grabbing a feel. She knew plenty of girls that had it lots worst, including her friend Lucy. Though the police did nothing about it, she had been gang raped by her Dad and brothers.

And the truth was she knew she led Jeff on at times. When she got out of the bath on those times he had come in she would make sure her robe was barely tied. And at night on the couch she would be in a nightshirt and panties. But to fuck him?!

But when he was next to her she now remembered her actually begging for it. And it was the same with Paul. Now she remembered. She felt like she was being torn apart. She had never felt so turned on and frustrated at the same time. And the way her Mom acted! Something was wrong here.

She stopped and thought some more. Last night she actually thought her stepdad was going to be decent at the end. He let her go to bed. But right after she laid down he came into her room. He mauled her body for too long, and then raped her in her ass.

She looked at her clock. It was a little after ten. Jeff would be at work. She looked for her phone. Then she remembered leaving it in the living room. She got up and winced. She felt almost nauseous from the pain. She was just about to open the door when Jeff came in! She flew into a rage, pummeling him with her fists, and then ran past him, down the hall. But after only a few feet he grabbed her ankle and she fell face first onto the raggy carpet. She tried to get away from him but he pulled her back, and then turned her around. She scratched his arms, cursing him. But then his hand shot out and wrapped around her throat. She tried to break his grip but couldn't. He kneeled over her belly, tighten his grip.

"You done?"

Sandy made one more try at getting his hand off her throat. This only resulted in him applying even more force. Once more he asked her.

"You done Sandy? Or do you want me to throw you in the river."

More than one woman had ended up there over the last few years. And while Sandy for a moment though that death would be okay, she nodded. After a moment he took his hand off of her. She coughed a couple of times, and then just laid there, her arms crossed over her chest.

Jeff caught his breath. Then he reached down to move her arms. For a moment she resisted, but then he took one hand and raised it over her, palm open. With that she placed her arms at her side. Pausing Jeff looked down at Sandy, his stepdaughter. Her chest still was heaving from the fight. The nightie didn't hide a thing. Her tits, 36DD lay under the gauzy material. She watched him through half closed eyes. He reached down with both hands and ripped the sleeper right down the middle. He couldn't help and speak out loud.

"Fuck Sandy, you are hot!"

He had married her mother, Trish, when Sandy was six. Last night he almost didn't do her. But having such a hottie right here, well. He ran his hands over her breasts for a couple of minutes. Sandy squeezed her eyes shut and bite her lips. Then he stood up, which got her to open her eyes.

"You know Sandy; I was coming in to tell you breakfast was ready."

As soon as he said that she actually could smell the cooked food. Silent for a moment he began to unbuckle his belt. Then he went on.

"Yeah, wasn't even going to do you this morning. But now, well you laying there like that, fucking at my mercy."

Instead of saying more he unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. He didn't have on any underwear. His cock stood straight out. It was only six or seven inches, but thick, more than two inches around. And the head looked to Sandy to be as big as a fist. She just laid there. What else could she do? And she watched him as he stepped out of his trousers. Nothing was said for a long minute. Sweat now pooled under the girl, falling off her back. His eyes ate her up. Her long hair, light blonde, was loose and lay on the floor. The torn nightie hung in tatters. She too didn't have on any underwear. He had yanked them off last night, or was that early this morning? Her cunt had the lightest of patches. Her long legs were strong and tanned. There were spread slightly. Finally he spoke, first taking his cock in his one hand.

"Yeah, fucking hot, you laying there. Remember when you would go around with your robe open?"

When she didn't reply he raised a foot as if her would kick her.

"Yes, yes, I remember, I know I did that, but please Jeff!"

He knelt down between her legs, and then took one in each hand. His cock now hung parallel the floor. He lifted her legs up, and spread them. She grunted in pain. He moved up closer, and then lowered himself, so that his dick now was right in front of her cunt. At the same time he placed her legs on his shoulders and then grabbed her hips. Once he was ready he looked at Sandy. Her tits were heaving now. He could see sweat running down her cleavage, pooling on her belly. Her lips were slightly parted. A sheen of sweat was on her forehead, matting her bangs down. Her eyes were shut tight. He moved just a little closer, so that his cock head touched her pussy lips. This made her jump.

"Raise up your head and look at me Sandy."

Without any idea of what else to do she put an arm behind her head and looked at him.

"Go on, keep looking."

He pushed his cock head past her cunt lips and into her. Her ass bucked off the floor and she cried out in pain. He paused.

"Look at me, Sandy, fucking tease, God, I wanted to fuck you when you did that!"

Then he pushed some more, now not stopping. Sandy, his stepdaughter since she was six, let out a long cry. She grabbed at the carpet, her back arching. Still, she kept her eyes on Jeff. When he was all the way in he lifted her up some more. Then he started to fuck her in deep fast thrusts. He watched as her tits bounced. After awhile he changed to slowly pulling his dick almost completely out of her cunt while pulling her hips back when pushed into her. When his cock head got to her lips it made her body spasm. Pausing he would slam all the way in, then again. She started to beg him.

"Please Jeff, please, stop, oh God, please, please..."

When he was about to cum he pulled out of her, and moved up along her chest. Grabbing her hand he had her pump his cock. Soon long ropes of his cum shot onto her tits, then her throat, finally her face. As it went limp she let go of his dick. He was bent over her on his hands and knees, panting. He stood up after a few minutes. Looking down at her, with his cum shiny on her skin, her chest rising and falling, he felt his dick actually start to recover.

"Get up." He reached down and yanked her to her feet.

"We're going to clean up. We're going out."

With that he led her to the bathroom.