Trapped Ch. 05

Story Info
Sheila brings in another man and shows Biju his place.
1.7k words
2.92
11.2k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biju watched in awe as Sheila stood in front of the mirror getting ready for an outing. She was wearing a red bra that revealed her ample breasts. A thin gold chain with a massive pendant glittering with diamonds was hanging between her boobs. The blouse was pretty low cut and Biju could see the huge pendant rest deeply between the glorious breasts he had the pleasure of sucking many times in the past month. Biju was jealous of the pendant. He wished he could be resting his lips there and sucking on those nipples. Sheila was done painting her lips and he immediately had an erection looking straight at her. Her lips were painted a fiery red and had a special glow that he had never seen them exude.

"Are you going out somewhere?" Biru asked feeling a bit jealous.

Sheila smiled at him and teasingly said,"Yes. I have a business meeting with Mr Mishra. We are going out and may come back here if he wishes."

Biju persisted,"Could you not meet here instead?"

"Oh yes honey. We will come back and all have some fun," Sheila winked.

Biju was not sure what fun the three of them could have together.

She instructed him to paint his toe nails with a color matching her finger nails while she sat on the chair and flipping through a magazine. Biju sat on the floor and carefully started to paint her nails making sure the paint stayed in between the nails. He wondered who this Mr Mishra was. Probably just a businessman who wanted to buy her land which had a prime location. He had often seen a couple of men arrive in fancy cars and offer Sheila a hefty sum of money for her land in addition to a flat in New Delhi but Sheila was holding off for a bigger price. But Biju could not understand why she was getting so dressed up. Biju was lost in his thoughts when he was brought back to the present by Sheila's yelling in his ear. He had apparently knocked the bottle of Revlon on the cement floor.

"Where are you lost? Go clean it right now! And then finish painting my nails," Sheila yelled at him.

Sheila had picked out a red one piece western dress that Mr Mishra especially liked. He loved watching movies of western women in tight dresses. The dress was backless and extremely low cut. She wanted to display ample cleavage to excite him and maybe even offer a little more than she expected. She wanted Mishra to sign the deal that offered her 20% more than anyone else had but that was not all. She wanted him to be so turned on and that he would say no to anything. Moreover Mishra's conservative wife would never wear a dress like this. She had even bought matching red high heels from Delhi to go with the dress. Sheila rubbed ample lotion on her full arms to make them glisten.

When Sheila saw Mishra at the restaurant that claimed to serve Mexican food, she wondered how the next couple of hours would pass. He was not an attractive man by any means. Short, stocky with greying hair pushed all the way back. He was wearing a grey shirt with dark blue strips that was unbuttoned half way down. His several gold chains were hanging on his neck semi hidden in his bushy chest. She found hairy men ugly. Sheila loved smooth young men who she could twist around her long fingers , men who would dance to her tune,and stay under the heels of her feet.

She could see Mishra was spell bound by her appearance. He could not find much to say during the first few minutes. He kept glancing nervously hoping no one would see him. The only words they uttered were to the waiter as they ordered snacks and drinks. Sheila ordered a vodka with orange juice that she had no intention of consuming. Mishra ordered a whisky and then 5 minutes later another. Before they had made any meaningful conversation, he had managed to get drunk and was yelling at the waiters for no reason. In his drunken stupor, he even promised to leave his wife for her. Sheila kept ordering more drinks as Mishra got closer to her feeling her arms.

Biju had almost dozed off waiting for Sheila when he heard laughing in the room next door. He immediately got up curious to see what was going on. As he entered the room, he saw Sheila playfully laughing with this middle aged man who had gold rings on all his fingers. and was playing with his mistress's neck. He was massaging it slowly as Sheila rubbed her nails through his hair. Both of them stopped when they saw Biju.

Sheila told him to bring some Coke with a ice cubes in it. Biju went into the kitchen but could barely control himself. He slammed the fridge door hard as he put the Coke bottle back in. He could not believe Sheila was flirting with this wretched animal who looked like a ravenous monster with his gold chains and rings and his hands on his mistress's neck. As he was taking the two glasses of bubbly dark liquid inside, he had wicked idea. He spit a couple of times in one of the glasses and then stirred it with his finger which he was sure he had not washed after doing all the dishes just an hour back.

Back in the room, Sheila had still not managed to get Mishra to sign the papers which would give her close to over 2 million dollars for all the land her husband had left her. Mishra was drunk but he was still a tough businessman. Sheila realized that she may have to actually sleep with this obnoxious businessman to get out of this wretched life and join her brother in the United States who was also sponsoring her green card. When Biju came in, she had an idea.

Biju kept the drinks on the table making sure the glass with the spit was on Mishra's side.

"Biju, take of Mishra ji's shoes and socks and press his feet and relax him," she said smiling at Mishra.

Biju felt disgusted touching this man's shoes. He ignored her as the two again started playing with each other. Mishra was about to smooch Sheila when she backed off and glared at Biju.

" Why can you not listen the first time? Lagta hai belt nikalni padgee(Looks like I will have to take out my belt again)!" Sheila remarked angrily.

Biju reluctantly took off Mishra's shoes and socks and kept them aside. Meanwhile the two started smooching and Sheila's hands rubbed his crotch. Biju was surprised to see the shape of Mishra's dick inside his pants. It was a monster.

"Mishra ji, I have to teach this boy a lesson that he will never forget! Biju, come here" Sheila ordered Biju.

"Let me do it for you! In our house, the servants do not even look at their masters directly in the eye and he is standing here staring at me," Mishra remarked angrily. He took a sip from the glass and looked a little confused at its taste.

Then Mishra smiled in an evil manner. He slapped Biju hard with all his might. Biju winced in pain as Mishra's rings bruised his face. He seemed to get excited hitting him as he slapped him a few more times leaving Biju sprawled on the floor. Sheila had to restrain him realizing she had caused this undue beating. To calm him dawn, she began to tease him playing with his cock.

"Biju, come here and apologize to Mishraji. I want you touch his feet and beg forgiveness," Sheila ordered Biju.

Biju was in shock. He could not believe his mistress was humiliating him in front of this despicable man. To his further dismay, she took off Mishra's pants and underwear releasing his monster cock which must be twice his size. She lovingly stroked it with her long nails and Biju could see it was leaking cum. Then she pulled Biju roughly by his hair and tried to move it into Biju's mouth. Biju moved away in disgust. Sheila could not control herself. She slapped Biju so hard that the living daylights where knocked out of him. Suddenly he was taken back to the Sheila of a month back, the mistress who was cruel and demanding with no love.

He tried to run away but she grabbed him by his shorts and tied his hands tight with an elastic band from her hair. She then opened a drawer and took out a pair of scissors. Biru was scared. He was not sure what Sheila wanted to do. Sheila went behind Biju and took his shorts off. She opened the scissors so its blades were separated. She touched the tip of the blade right at his balls. Biru shuddered as the cold blade brushed against his balls. The she whispered in his ear,"Biju, suck Mishra's dick. If you refuse, I will dig this scissors in to your balls till you bleed." And saying that she pushed the blade so it was poking his balls really hard. Then she took her hands and started massaging his balls, first softly and then vigorously. And then she pressed them so hard, that Biju screamed loudly.

As Biju began to swallow Mishra's huge cock , Sheila sat down on the opposite couch and removed her panties from under her red dress. Biru began to lick Mishra's cock. It tasted nasty at first. He was barely taking it in when Sheila again threatened him with the scissors as she continued rubbing herself. He began to swallow it deeper and deeper. Mishra's cock grew harder and harder in his mouth.

"Use your tongue, bastard! Use your tongue! Kyoon Mishra, maze aa rah hai?(So Mishra, enjoying?)," Sheila asked haughtily happy that she did not have to get intimate with this ugly man.

Mishra could barely speak as he was getting closer to an orgasm. As Biju sucked harder and harder, egged on by Sheila, both her and Mishra's groans grew louder. Suddenly Mishra orgasmed but he pulled his cock out spraying a massive load all over Biju's face. Seeing Biju's face sprayed with cum, Sheila could not hold herself and orgasmed violently.