Trapped Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers

I reached into my pocket and popped a couple of mints in my mouth. Couldn’t hurt I thought to myself.

I tried the door to the car and the handle pulled toward me – but the door did not open. I tried the other door – nope – it didn’t open either. What was the problem? I was supposed to count to 500 and then come inside. I wanted to get in there and see her – but the car doors wouldn’t open. Here 5 minutes and already I am trapped.

I reached up front to the passenger side door – tried the handle, but it wouldn’t open either. I tried the back doors again – I tried pushing the unlock button from back there – it clicked but nothing happened. I couldn’t get out of the car. Meanwhile my new mistress is waiting. 10 more minutes seemed like a lifetime to me. But she came to the door of the garage and with one hand on her hip, and her feet tapping the hard concrete of the step – she called out to me “How long does it take you to count to 500?”

“It’s LOCKED! I can’t get out.” I yelled back to her.

“Oh for heaven sakes – you don’t know how to open the door?” She scolded me as she quite easily lifted the outside handle and set me free.

I stepped out and went to check the little latch that is located inside the door when it is closed – sure enough it was set to ‘child lock’. But before I could point that fact out to her she scolded me a bit more.

“Well since you have wasted all the time I just set aside for the tour – there is no sense giving you one. You’ll just have to see the house later. But since you didn’t obey my first command – you are going to have to be punished.” She warned. “So STRIP!”

I started to point to the child lock and explain it wasn’t my fault but she just grabbed my earlobe and twisted my head to be face to face with her. “Out of your clothes – I want you NAKED.” I should have been more discrete –but I could stare down her leather bustier she now wore. I enjoyed what I saw.

She knew just where my eyes went. It was like she had her mental telepathy going because she read my mind and responded to just what I was thinking. “If you are good -- tonight I will let you lick my boobs. But I told you before – TONIGHT IS MINE. Do as I say – don’t argue, don’t disobey, and most of all DON’T DELAY WHEN I TELL YOU DO SOMETHING and you will get fucked all week long.”

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers
12