Trapped in Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to stop this," I insisted weakly, and then groaned when her lips complied, and abandoned my cock.

"Are you sure? You don't seem sure." Her hand squeezed my shaft, which gave a traitorous throb in response.

"What did you do to me?" I couldn't seem to move my arms or legs.

Amber pumped my shaft and raked her fingernails across the skin of my scrotum. "You didn't come into the hotel, even though I knew you wanted to. I saw you outside, but you drove off."

That had been last night. I had gone home, cooked a pizza, and found that Dawn had left a carton of fresh squeezed orange juice in the fridge for me, as a peace offering. I had been tired after that, and went to bed early. "Why can't I move?" I saw no point in trying to pull my hips away from her hands. I would probably just injure sensitive skin and I had little room to move anyway. I couldn't avoid her. I needed to buy time and clear my head.

"You are cuffed to the bed, silly. Not the guest bed, but your bed — the one that bitch of yours won't let you sleep in. That orange juice had some sleeping pills in it. I put it there this morning after you left for work, using a key I stole. Aren't you proud of me? I thought you might be too good to come into the hotel, so I had a back-up plan."

"Why are you doing this?"

The words came pouring out. "I want you so much. I see how unhappy you are, trapped with that cunt wife who won't let you touch her, all so you can be with your son. It makes my heart break to see you so unhappy, so I thought I would help you, but she has you so scared that you won't go after what you want — me. I thought I would take the choice away, and it would be easier for you, and I could be your Other Woman, just like we both want." Amber had climbed on top of me, and I felt warm supple thighs straddling my hips as her hands continued to caress the soft skin of my shaft and squeeze the steel underneath.

"Why am I blindfolded?"

Her voice was apologetic, pleading with me. "If I get close enough to your face, I thought you might bite me. I am sorry. I wasn't sure how mad you would be."

The grogginess was fading from my brain, and I could feel anger — a quiet voice drowned out by a loud chorus screaming for lust and gratification from this young woman whose tantalizing pussy must be mere inches from the cock she was worshipping with her hands. "Amber, you are killing my marriage. You are ruining my life."

"I thought I was offering you a better one." The bed shifted and I felt her lean forward. Firm breasts pressed into the skin of my chest, with rock hard nipples poking my skin. Her taut abdomen was rubbing against my stomach, and I smelled her perfume again — the intermixed scents of midnight, musk, and sin. Her thighs squeezed against me, and I could feel her pubic hair tickle my shaft and something hot hovering so close to my cock that a bed sheet wouldn't fit between. She wanted me to raise my hips up to meet her, and it would be so easy. So easy.

I mustered my courage."Amber, you have no idea how flattered I am that a beautiful young woman like you wants me like this, but I can't do this to my family."

"Why not? You already did." Her arms and legs stretched out to cover mine. She was lying on top of me in the same spread-eagled position, with her skin in contact with every part of my body — except the part I wanted and feared most. Her hips held their position of temptation just above mine — a Sheath of Damocles, poised to fall and end my life in a torrent of hot, wet pleasure.

"You don't know what happened." I tested my restraints. I wouldn't be able to slide my hands out, and the bed frame was wrought iron. My wrists would break first.

"Everyone knows what happened. That cunt of a wife neglected you and got fat and chased you into the arms of an Other Woman. That Woman wanted you all to herself and told your wife." Amber's voice was coming from a foot above my head. She was watching my reactions.

"It wasn't quite like that. It was a mistake."

"Tell me, I would like to learn how to make you repeat it." Amber's body writhed slowly on top of me, making sure I knew she was there. Either on purpose or by accident, the searing flesh of her pussy brushed against my cock, which pulsed in response. She left some of her wetness on my skin like a signature of ownership..

I pulled my hips away from her, down into the mattress, wanting to scream my frustration. Why not just fuck her? I wasn't strong enough. I knew that already. But somehow I found a few seconds of resistance. "Bronwen and I had worked together for years, and I was providing some comfort through her divorce. We had too many drinks at a conference one night. She needed help getting back to her room, and we made a mistake. One mistake. Bronwen thought it was something else, and she told Dawn."

"If you can make one mistake with her, why not with me?" Her hips descended and the wet lips of her pussy kissed my shaft, and stroked it along its length. I could not prevent the pulse of response. All I needed to do was shift my hips slightly just before she began a downstroke, and I would be inside her, and feel her full moist warmth engulf me and fuck me.

My cock cursed me for a fool, but I held it back. "I will lose my family. My son." I placed enough desperation in my voice that I hoped it would evoke sympathy rather than contempt.

"You think your son is enough to keep two people together for another sixteen years? You think it's good for him to be raised by two people who don't love each other? You don't think you have lost your family already? It's obvious to anyone that your wife doesn't trust you or love you anymore. She can't even sleep next to you, which shows how crazy she is. I don't know how she can stand being apart from you one single night. She must masturbate constantly, thinking of what you would do to her if she allowed you back in her bed." Amber switched the undulations of her hips yet again, pressing down. She was trying to push me inside her, no longer caring if I entered her voluntarily. I retracted my hips yet again, and heard Amber groan in frustration.

I answered Amber's questions. "Dawn is going to have to tell me herself that she has given up."

Amber's purr moved closer until it was inches from my cheek. I could feel her hair spread across my shoulder and her hot breath in my ear. "Maybe she prefers to punish you, and you will be stuck with that frigid cunt until Jason is out of the house. Katie says that you two have outgrown each other. You married a meek, chubby girl and she has grown into a confident, sexy woman who is too good for you. Katie says that Dawn thinks she may be right." Amber bit tenderly on the soft flesh of my ear, and her tongue snaked out to lick the lobe.

My heart sank. Amber had just voiced my fear, that my restraint was all for nothing, as was my marriage. I would lose my life and could do nothing to stop it. The only person available to hear my fears was the person who was trying to use them against me. I confessed anyway. "That's what scares and frustrates me most. I always knew Dawn had strength in her. I loved her body even though she had a few extra pounds. Now that she has found her strength and toned her body, she won't let me know her. I loved her once, and that part of Dawn is still there. I want to know the new Dawn as well. I don't know what will happen, but I have to try. I owe her that much." I steeled my voice to keep it calm, trying for the quiet insistence of strength and command. "Amber, you can't do this to me. This is wrong. This is... rape."

God, it didn't feel like rape as her pussy caressed me, begging me to come inside. My skin was on fire for her, and I knew I couldn't hold it more than moments..

Amber shifted her body again. "I don't think you are going to bite me. I am going to trust you like Dawn should trust you." At the same time, her hips pushed down harder on mine, increasing speed. I was trapped underneath her — even without my cock inside her, if she kept this pace and friction up, I was going to come. I felt her hands on my face, lifting the blindfold from my eyes.

The room was dark, but I could see outlines, silhouettes, and a spectrum of monochrome. Amber's blonde hair was down from its usual ponytail, spread out across my chest and shoulders, as her kisses migrated from my ear to my cheek. Her body was now visible before me, all firm lines and curves writhing in a rhythm of sexual heat. I watched her hips rise and fall as they massaged my cock and beckoned me to enter of my own free will.

"I think I have a solution to all our problems, Kevin," Amber said. "I want to fuck you, but you refuse to fuck the babysitter. You want to fuck the babysitter but won't betray your wife. Your wife wanted to trust you again but didn't know how."

Amber sat up on top of me — hips swivelling her pussy in search of the tip of my cock, finding it, and holding me at her entrance, poised to force entry. My eyes moved up her slim, taut abdomen to breasts that were not as firm as I expected, but still gorgeous with hard erect nipples. Her neck was encircled with an odd choker necklace, with a black box on the front. I moved my gaze up and my heart soared as I took in a familiar face framed by counterfeit blonde hair — a face made more beautiful and perfect by a trusting smile that I had not seen in too long. "This is how you solve all your problems, Kevin. Stop resisting the babysitter's attempts to fuck you," she said in Amber's voice, but then removed the necklace, and it was now Dawn's voice that spoke. "And just go ahead and fuck your wife instead." With one more perfect downstroke of her hips, Dawn brought me deep inside her.

I rejoiced in the knowledge I no longer needed to fight the fire coursing through my loins, and I arched my hips up to meet Dawn's warm wet embrace. "Was it you the entire time?" I asked.

Dawn smiled and lowered her lips down to mine, inhaling my tongue with a passion I had never felt from her. "The entire time," she said, parting our lips briefly to speak.

"You wrote those diaries?" I returned her kisses, still confused, but ecstatic. I still smelled Amber in her hair. She had somehow mimicked Amber's perfume.

I felt her nod.

"The hotel?"

Dawn pressed close against me, wanting to touch every inch of me she could. "I was crying when I saw you drive into the hotel parking lot. I was so happy when you left I cried again."

"Release me, so I can touch you."

Dawn sat up, eliciting a groan from both of us as she impaled herself again. She produced a key, and proceeded to unlock my wrists.

"Why this charade?" I asked.

Dawn just shook her head, smiled, and exulted at the pleasure of my cock thrusting inside her.

With my hands free, I finally was able to touch the body she had worked on so diligently for the past year. Her thighs were firm and supple as they squeezed my hips. The taut muscles of her abdomen were an engine for powering the thrusts of her hips, which increased in tempo. Her body writhed on top of me and she leaned to place a breast in my mouth. I sucked on the pert nipple and Dawn urged me on, increasing the freneticism of our fucking. In all our years of marriage, I had never seen Dawn embrace sex with such enthusiasm and energy. It was as if lust itself had been unleashed and would never again be chained.

"It was so hot," she panted in my ear, "pretending to be a teenage seductress, imagining what would tempt you. The only way I can get those things out of my head is to do them." Her kegel muscles worked me like an inner tongue, turning the dark room incandescent with the heat of approaching climax. "I usually wasn't lying about what I wanted and what I was doing. I have wanted you so much, and right now I want my husband to fuck me as hard as he can."

I held my wife tight as she thrust her way into oblivion. I watched her mouth open as she cried my name, quivering and trembling in my arms. I joined in her rapture — detonating inside her, kissing her, touching her, holding her, loving her.

Dawn lay down beside me, shivering, and snuggling her blonde head in the crook of my shoulder. I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Are you planning to keep it this color?" I asked.

"Do you like it? Do you want me to?" Dawn took a lock of her hair and tried to inspect it in the dim light, considering its look and texture.

"I prefer your natural auburn. It looks more like you, but if you want to pretend to be someone else occasionally, I am... okay with it."

Dawn kissed my chest. "I almost lost myself pretending to be her. My work and being a mommy have been so stressful, trying to be in charge of everything, and I think I just needed some part of my life where I could lose my responsibilities and just be some slut with nothing to care about except getting fucked. As soon as you left the Hotel parking lot I should have known I could trust you, but I convinced myself you needed one last test. I think I really just wanted to tie you down and pretend to be a slutty babysitter. You were stronger than I ever thought you could be. I don't think I wanted to admit that I was getting off on it, pretending like my only mission in life was to fuck you. It's had me wet for two weeks." She was rubbing against me again.

"However did you cope?"

"Cold showers and two weeks of fingerfucking myself, not necessarily in that order." Dawn's hand slipped between my legs, trying and succeeding to bring me back to life. Her brown eyes seemed to be shining despite the night.

"You aren't mad that I was fantasizing about the babysitter?" I rolled over on top of her.

"I was at first, but I think you have conclusively proven there can be a line between fantasy and reality, and I had so much fun fantasizing I was her, I no longer feel judgmental. Maybe we both wanted to be trapped inside Amber in different ways." Dawn spread her legs for me.

"How did you speak in her voice? What's that necklace?" I placed myself against her entrance, preparing to take her again, but wanting her answer first.

"That's what you get for not taking more interest in my work. This is why everyone is so gung ho about my project. It's a speech therapy device, reading vibrations from the larynx and auto-correcting certain speech pathologies in the speaker's natural voice. It's going to make the company a fortune, and there is talk of making me Vice President for the division. We were experimenting with it a few weeks ago and discovered that you could program it with someone else's voice and imitate them. This was the first field test of that use."

"I would say it passed. So Amber was in on it?" I rubbed my cock against her clit, and felt her lift her hips to bring me inside.

"Amber? No. She is as cute, sweet, and innocent as she looks. I just recorded her voice last week, saying it would help with work."

"Where is Jason?"

She grinned. "Where else — with Amber. Now stop teasing and fuck me again."

I wanted nothing more.

—-

Babysitter Seduction Diary, Part Three

Dear Diary,

I thought I had him when I heard his wife was going out of town with their son. I reserved a hotel room, and sent him teasing messages, touching myself on the hotel bed while waiting for him. Finally, I saw his car show up and my pussy quivered in anticipation. I watched him out the window, pinching my nipples and fingering myself, but he just stood there and stared at my door, until he finally gave up and drove away. I was sad and frustrated when he wouldn't come into the Hotel. I could treat him better than his wife ever could. I watched him drive away and I cried.

I thought this might happen, so I had put sleeping pills in some orange juice, which his wife told me was his favorite drink in the whole world. I waited a few hours and then drove to his house, using the key I had stolen from his house last week. He was asleep in bed, and I rolled him on his back, spread his arms and legs, and cuffed him to the bedposts.

I tried every trick in the book. I took his big cock in my mouth and sucked him until he was as hard as iron against my tongue. I practiced and practiced, swirling and twirling my tongue and kissing him with my lips until I could tell from his groans that I was doing it right.

When he woke up, I teased him with my pussy, which was so wet for him. It was all I could do not to just grab him and stuff him inside me, filling me up so full until I burst. I rubbed myself against him until my pussy was a puddle and he could just slip in as easy as pie, but he just lay still and even pulled back from me!

I had failed. He wanted me, but he loved his wife more. I let her take over and finish him off.

It was so hot watching them fuck. I had never watched anyone have sex before, and I couldn't help it. I was already naked, so I slid my fingers inside my pussy once more, as far inside as they could go. I used the fingers of my other hand to flick my clit. And it was like she felt it, as I came and she came at the same time. She was satisfied, but it wasn't enough for me. I needed a real cock inside me, and his mouth around my breasts and his tongue licking my nipples. Then I wanted to feel his tongue inside my pussy, and his cock inside my ass (not at the same time! That's impossible!) then his cock inside my pussy again, pumping and pumping and making me come over and over and over again until all I can think of his cock and come.

They are finished now, holding each other and talking about me. He is hinting that it is okay if she brings me out to play every once in awhile, as she seemed to enjoy it. She really did enjoy it, I know. Maybe next time I will be lucky, and I can stay for the whole thing, and not just wind myself up. Maybe she will let him come in my mouth, and on my tits, and in my ass, and then over and over again in my pussy (not at the same time!). I am such a slut for him that I know I will love it, she just has to give me my turn.

Maybe I can talk her into letting me post one more diary and make sure he reads it. When he is finished, he can come upstairs and I will be waiting in bed for him, with my blonde hair, some sexy underwear that she bought for me, and hungry for nothing in this world so much as his cock.

I will be so horny and wet, and even though I haven't had much sex and probably won't be very good, he will let me practice again and again and again. If I do a good job, she says I can come back and fuck him as often as he wants. She is really enjoying having me around, I can tell. I did tell her I was sorry for calling her a cunt and a bitch. She says she knows it was just for effect, but it hurt her feelings, and as punishment her husband has to call me those words when he fucks me. He also should call me his slut and his whore. Oh my god, my pussy is a puddle again just thinking about him saying those naughty words to me. I try not to touch myself, but it's so so difficult knowing he is downstairs reading this. Why doesn't he just come up and fuck me?

I will be upstairs, waiting for him to finish the story, waiting for him to come and fuck me like the babysitting slut I am.

That answered that question — I had wondered why she had kept her hair blonde all week.

Jason had just gone to sleep, and Dawn had suggested I check to see if Babysittingslut had posted one last story. I smiled when I saw she had. Giving the story a top rating, I typed "Best! Story! Ever!" as an anonymous comment. I closed the browser window and walked up the stairs to fuck my beautiful, amazing, forgiving wife who is also the sluttiest babysitter the world has ever known.

The End

Author's Note: Thanks for reading! Please vote and let me know what you thought. In case you were wondering, yes, that is the same Amber from the Might Have Been series.