Trapped in Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

Perhaps couple of hundred yards down the road from the station was a campground with dump service. I pulled into the drive and went to the office. The office was closed but there was a sign that read, 'Office hours 6am to 10pm, Monday through Saturday' then below that was written, 'in off hours, take an envelope from the rack, choose a vacant campsite, fill out the envelope complete with space number, place the proper funds for the space in the envelope, and deposit the envelope in the slot below.' I took an envelope from the rack and read it too, there was a breakdown of services and the fee for each. It all seemed pretty simple and I climbed back into the motor home and drove to a campsite.

There were very few folks around tonight so it was an easy task to find a space. I parked the beast, put on my slicker, got out, hooked up the electricity and turned on the propane furnace, and then I climbed back in and turned off the engine.

I turned on the light over the driver's area, filled out the envelope, stuffed the money inside and walked it back up to the office. The rain was beginning to abate as I walked back to the parking space. "Feels like it might clear up soon." I said to my self as I sloshed back to the motor home.

Amber was sitting up on the couch and all the lights were turned up full blast when I stepped back into the motor home. "Have a nice nap?" I asked as I hung my raincoat up in the closet.

'Oh yeah." She said, "I feel a lot better."

"Good." I responded simply as I stepped to the counter and fixed myself another drink.

I poured the Baileys into the cup and added coffee. I was stirring the mix when I asked as an after thought, "You want another drink?"

"Sure." Amber replied eagerly. Then she added hopefully, "Do you have anything stronger?"

"Sure, I've got a little tequila in here somewhere." I replied as I reached into the cupboard and pulled down a bottle of Cuervo Gold.

"Do you think that you can make me a margarita?" She asked hopefully.

I thought for a second, and then I remembered an old bottle of mix in the back of the fridge. It had been part of the deal when I bought some tequila, they came as a package but I never mixed my tequila so it had sat unopened for months. "Just so happens that I can young lady." I said cheerily as I opened the fridge and pulled the mix out.

"Oh goody." She responded with childish enthusiasm, and then added, "I love margaritas! I could drink them all night long."

"We'll see about that." I thought as I pulled a clean glass from the cupboard. Put a little salt on the counter and ran the faucet for a second. I put my finger under the running water and then ran my wet finger over the rim of the glass. Placing the glass rim down in the pile of salt I managed to coat the rim with a little salt before pouring a little gold into the bottom. I plopped in some ice, topped that off with the mix, and handed the product to Amber. "If it doesn't taste right it isn't my fault." I said defensively as I handed her the drink.

She took a large sip and said, "It tastes fine, but could you make it a little stronger? A lot stronger actually." With that she handed the glass back to me.

"Sure kiddo." I said as I took the glass from her hand.

I filled the glass to the rim, and stirred it before handing it back to her. She took another sip and said, "Perfect."

I was about to put the stuff away when I asked, "You think that you'll want another one, drink that is?"

"Ummmmm could be." She responded coyly.

I left the booze and mix out on the counter and returned to my seat. We sat there drinking in silence for a minute or two and then Amber asked, "There weren't any service stations open eh?"

"Nope." I responded.

"I guess we'll have to wait for morning then." She stated.

"Yep." I replied.

"You aren't too talkative are you?" She inquired.

"Nope." I replied.

I looked up and asked, "Alright what do you want to know?"

"Well first of all, where do you live?" she inquired.

"Right here." I responded. I could see a question forming in her mind and I headed it off at the pass. "Yeah, this is my home. You see I took early retirement this last year and being home all the time with my wife just didn't seem to be working out. We had one fight after another and finally I just took the motor home and split with half the money from the bank account."

She looked thunder struck at me for an instant and I filled in the gaps." Oh it's not that bad. I signed over the house and everything else to her, it's all paid for, and she has her own retirement so she's set pretty good."

I took a sip from my drink and then continued, "For my part I have my retirement and it's deposited automatically into my bank account. I use my credit cards for most things and pay my bills on line." I took a sip from my cup and then concluded, "A lot of campgrounds have Internet service and I try to stop at those when I can. If I can't find one of those there are a lot of Internet cafes around so I check in from there."

I looked at Amber and she was losing interest in the conversation and reaching the bottom of her drink so I closed it off with, "So far as the wife goes, she sends me my mail and magazines every time I am someplace for any length of time, along with a card telling me how everything is. We're still friends, after thirty years of marriage I can still truthfully say that, so everything is cool. She has her place to piddle around in and I get to travel. Maybe someday we'll get divorced, but probably not, it just isn't that important."

I took another drink and I said; "Now it's my turn. Where the hell were you coming from in such a hurry back there?"

She lowered her nearly drained drink and softly said." I was supposed to be spending the weekend with my boyfriend up at the lake. I got up there early Saturday morning, checked into the cabin we usually use and waited for him. When he didn't show up by noon I went out for lunch."

She stopped to take a sip and then continued," When he still didn't show by dinner I called his apartment and got his machine. I left a message and then called his cell-phone. He answered it and I could tell that he was at some sort of party. I told him where I was and he said that he had forgotten about our plans and that he was sorry. Then he said that we might be able to do it again sometime."

Amber took another sip and said thickly, "I yelled at him, 'Sorry? Sorry? Goddamn it we made these plans just last week' how could he have forgotten. Then I heard some bimbo in the back ground say, 'Everything alright baby?' and he said, 'Yeah sure sweetie.' I just ran out of words and slammed the phone into the cradle. I was so embarrassed that I spent the rest of the night and most of Sunday in the room crying."

She took a shuddering breath and concluded, "Finally I snuck out of the cabin and raced for home. I guess that I was hoping that he would change his mind and show up, but that didn't happen."

"Sounds shitty." I said simply.

"It was." She confirmed.

We lapsed into silence while we both drank. Amber finished her drink first and rose to make herself another. I watched her fill the glass nearly half full of tequila before she added the mix. She put the concoction to her lips and I half expected her to sputter and cough, but instead she smacked her lips with satisfaction and muttered, "Aaaahh, perfect." And then she sat back down.

I watched her consume her drink with obvious relish. I got up to fix myself another drink and just as I was finishing it she tapped me on the ass with her foot and said, "Hey gramps. Will you fix me another drink?"

Without looking around I replied, "You call me gramps again and I'll spank your ass." Then I added, "Sure, give me your glass."

I turned half way around and took the glass from her hand and began to build her another drink. I filled the glass half full of gold and topped it off with the mix. I stirred it briefly with my finger before handing it back to her.

She took it from my hand and took a big drink, "Mmmm, mmm good." She effused before adding, "You're a great bartender gramps. I'll have to leave you a good tip tonight."

"I told you that if you called me gramps I'd have to spank you." I threatened pointlessly.

"Promises, promises." She giggled before saying, "Hey, it's getting a little hot in here. Mind if I change into something cooler?"

"Yeah, go ahead." I responded without thinking.

She was right, it was getting hot in here and it wasn't just the booze either. I walked over to the thermostat and saw that it was set at eighty degrees, "No wonder." I thought to myself and I turned the temperature down to a more sedate seventy-two.

I was just turning around when I heard the bathroom door close behind Amber. I was feeling a bit hot myself and figured that I should get ready for bed any way so I walked down the hall to the bedroom. I shucked my sweats and the still damp shorts. I put on a fresh pair of boxers and grabbed my terry cloth robe from the closet.

Walking back into the living area I sat down in the captains chair crossed my leg and picked up my magazine. I slowly sipped my coffee and Bailey's while I read an article about travel destinations and was so engrossed in the article that I didn't hear Amber reenter the room.

"Ah hem." She said clearing her throat to get my attention.

"Huh?" I responded without looking up.

"Well what do you think?" She inquired thickly.

I looked up and my eyes about popped out of my head. Amber had changed into that skimpy negligee that I had seen earlier. It was pretty sheer and with the lights turned up as high as they were it was almost completely invisible.

"You like?" She asked as she turned to the counter to freshen her drink.

"Oh yeah!" I managed to gulp out through a suddenly constricted throat. Then I added, "Very nice."

Amber was turned toward the counter freshening her drink. More appropriately she topped off her glass with a good slug of tequila. She stood there with her back toward me and from my vantage I could see the outline of a fine back, thin waist, and a nicely shaped ass covered by a pair of thong underwear, which means that I had a very nice view of the cheeks of Amber's fine ass.

She picked up her drink and took a big gulp. Then she asked sweetly, "Would you like a new drink?"

"Yeah, sure." I managed to choke out finally.

Amber put her glass down and turned toward me. She took a step in my direction and stopped with her hand outstretched. I sat there dumbly for a second absorbing the view of her immaculate body, before I finally lifted my cup to her.

She took the cup from my grip and our fingers touched briefly. It felt like an electric shock coursed through my hand when her fingers brushed against mine.

She stood holding my cup as I drank in her beauty. My eyes moved from her heaving bosom down across the flatness of her young stomach. My gaze stopped to consume her sweet firm thighs and then moved back up her body finally stopping at her lovely eyes.

She stared boldly into my eyes and I felt sweat bead on my forehead and my breathing quickened perceptively. A small smile crossed her lips and she turned back to the counter.

"I'm going to make you something a little different this time." She said softly over her shoulder. "I call it Mexican cream." She paused as she picked up one bottle and then she said, "It's half tequila." She paused again as she poured the gold into the cup. "And half Irish cream." She paused again as she poured the Bailey's into the cup with the tequila.

I listened as she put the bottle of Bailey's back on the counter and watched as she slowly turned around with my drink in her hand. She held the cup close to her breast, and looked at me challengingly before she concluded, "And then it is sweetened by the finger of a sweet American woman." And at that she dipped her finger into the cup and slowly stirred the drink.

She stepped over to me still stirring the drink. She stopped as her legs touched mine, she withdrew her succulent digit from the drink and proffered it to me, "You want to taste it?" She asked sweetly.

"Oh yeah." I husked as she put her finger to my lips.

I took her finger into my mouth and sucked on it eagerly for a second before she withdrew it. "Do you like it?" she asked enigmatically.

"Oh yeah." I grunted.

She stuck her digit between her own lips and sucked on it exaggeratedly, running it in and out a couple of times before finally removing it and exclaiming, "Mmmm, sweet as sugar." With that she handed me my drink, turned to pick up her drink, and moved to her seat on the couch.

As she walked I almost unconsciously turned the swivel chair until it was almost facing her. Her movements were hypnotic and I was in a complete state of arousal. My cock pushed down the leg of my boxers until the head nearly pushed out into clear view. She may have had a view of this, I don't know, but nonetheless she had to have known the effect that she was having on me. I lifted my drink to my lips and took a nervous sip.

She sat down gracefully, crossed her legs demurely, and brought her drink to her lips. She took a very long drink and sat her glass down beside her on the couch. Amber smiled at me sweetly, placed her free hand on her thigh and began to slowly stroke her leg. I watched entranced as her nighty rode up on her thigh until the crotch of her thong was exposed. She uncrossed her legs; spread them slightly, before re-crossing them and leaning toward me.

"Aren't you hot?" She asked sweetly.

"Yeah." I managed to croak.

"Well why don't you take that old robe off then." She said conspiratorially as she reached out and placed her hand on my leg. "Don't be shy. After all it's just the two of us here." She finished as she began to run her hand up my thigh.

I shivered beneath her touch as her hand slid ever higher on my leg. I watched the expression on her face as she teased my flesh with her soft fingers. Finally her fingers touched the protruding head of my rock hard cock and I saw her eyes go wide with surprise.

"God you're big." She exclaimed with soft wonder as she pushed her hand into the leg of my boxers and gently stroked my mighty lance. I watched as her expression went from teasing, to surprise, to yearning while her hand stroked the length of my massive shaft.

The touch of her hand on my oaken staff broke the spell of awe for me and I leaned back to enjoy the feel of her fingers moving along the length of my fiery javelin.

I untied the belt to my robe and pushed it to the side, exposing more of my rock hard cock to her view. She stroked it hungrily with her hot hand while I watched dispassionately.

"Mmmm, why don't you take off that hot robe?" She cooed, her words fairly dripping with desire.

"I took a long sip from my drink and replied coolly, "Sure sweetie, just let me stand up for a second and I will."

"Umm, yeah." She moaned and she reluctantly released my slithering snake. She sat back on the couch and raised her drink to her lips with a trembling hand.

I took another sip from my drink, sat it down in the cup holder, and rose slowly from the chair. My robe hung loosely on my shoulders. I shrugged it off and let it slide to the floor, then I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my boxers and pushed them off.

I heard a gasp from Amber's lips as the full glory of my rock hard penis was exposed to her wondering eyes. I put my hand around it and gently stroked it while she watched mesmerized.

"God you're beautiful." She moaned enthusiastically, and I knew that she was not talking about my body.

I mean I'm not that bad looking in an old fart sort of way. I stand six foot two inches and weigh a robust two hundred and twenty pounds, with a forty-eight inch chest and a thirty-six inch waist. That I would never be confused with Brad Pitt any time soon is an understatement of monumental proportions.

However my penis is another matter. I am sure that there are larger and nicer ones in this world but most women consider mine fine, too large even by some. It is eight inches long and at full arousal is as big around as my wrist. It is nice enough to look upon, and when a woman sees it she forgets all about my paunch and concentrates on my punch.

Amber put her drink to her lips and drained her glass. I could see the glassy look of desire in her soft eyes. Her tongue darted nervously along her lips, and her breathing became labored.

"You're next." I said softly.

"Oh god, I hope so." She husked.

I'd meant that she was next to get naked, but the obviousness of her desire brought other thoughts to my mind. Still stroking my iron hard rod I walked the couple of steps separating us. I stood with my rock hard shaft directly in front of her lips and stroked down the length of my mighty lance.

A single drop of precum formed on the tip of my dick and Amber watched entranced until the purple head of my rigid cock brushed the soft skin of her lips. I moved my dick from side to side and spread the precum across her tender lips; her tongue darted out and slowly licked her lips clean and then stroked at the tender tip of my raging ram.

I put my hand to the back of Amber's head and gently drew her toward me. Amber's lips parted and my massive meat slipped into the sultry warmth of her mouth. I pushed into her mouth a couple of inches and held there as she ran her tongue over the sides of my rigid cock.

She moaned as she licked at the hot flesh of my ready meat. The sound of her passion nearly drove me over the edge and I didn't want to cum just yet so I allowed her to stroke her mouth up and down my shaft a couple of time and then I pulled my steely shaft from the wonderful warmth of her mouth.

"Uh oh, no." She objected pleadingly as my flesh left the confines of her mouth.

I reached down and held out my hands. She looked at them uncomprehendingly for a moment before she brought her hands to mine. I pulled amber to her feet and ran my hands over her shoulder. "Why don't you take all this off baby." I said indicating her diaphanous nighty.

Still gazing at the wonder of my Johnson she reached down and lifted the hem of her negligee up and over her head. She let the garment drop to the couch and reached for my crank once more.

"Now there, slow down baby. Take the rest off now." I said softly.

Reluctantly she reached down and pushed the sheer thong from her crotch and let it drop to the floor.

"Mmmm, nice baby. Now doesn't that feel better?" I intoned softly.

She reached out to stroke my rigid digit and said dreamily, "Oh yeah."

I leaned over and placed my hand to her firm breast and gently stroked it. "Mmmm." She moaned softly.

I lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her softly, and then more passionately, until our lips melted together and our tongues intertwined in the dance of passion. I heard her moan as we continued to kiss ardently.

Amber released her grip from my rock hard rod and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled our bodies together tighter and tighter as the passion of the kiss increased. I rubbed my cock against her stomach as we kissed and she moaned at the contact.

I ran my hands down her immaculate body, caressing her soft back, grazing the soft skin on her waist, ending up finally on her firm, round buttocks. I gently caressed the soft flesh of her ass and pulled her close using them as a handle.

With my hands still gripping her buttocks I slowly stood erect once more, lifting her slight body with me. Standing upright once more my cock was poised against the sultry mouth of Amber's wet slit. As my dick made contact with her labia, Amber wrapped her legs automatically around my waist. I pushed toward her once but my cock wouldn't penetrate her wet wonderland.

Using one hand to support her light body against mine, I pulled the other hand free from her ass and brought it in between us. I used my hand to direct my rock hard cock against the swollen lips of Amber's labia and pushed gently with my hips. The purple head of my mighty meat sank into the sweltering swamp of Amber's slit.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers