Trapped in his Favorite World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have the ruthlessness of a black elf too?" he thought. Ruthlessness was a passive ability where you would get a damage increase after killing someone, but maybe it applied to him literally. Theoretically it could be affecting his feelings. Well, first he needs to see who is upstairs and could be a witness. He thought to himself as he walked up the stairs, "If no one is home I could just hide the body and take over this house. I could say I am his brother who came after he fell sick and that I'm going to take over his shop in honor of my brother." He saw two rooms upstairs, one filled with tools, most likely a storage room and the other was a bedroom. Very slowly Cydonian tip-toed into the bedroom, and he saw a beautiful woman. It was dark, but her pale skin glowed in the moonlight. She had red hair, and she was wrapped around this animal skin that is probably used as a blanket. She had it between her legs and it was obvious that she was sleeping naked. She was quite a thick person with a good amount of fat on her body. She would be considered chubby, but it was in all the right places. Her legs were long and thick, glistening with sweaty beautiful pale skin. Cydonian walked closer and he as softly as possible pushed her shoulder. This worked, and she turned over onto her back with her arms spread out. He could see her beautiful pale big globes of flesh with pencil eraser nipples that were very pert at the moment. It was mesmerizing for Cydonian as her sleeping body lay there completely naked. He couldn't kill this beauty. It would be a crime to slay such a treasure of a person. This must be the man's wife though, and he just killed her husband. He knew what he had to do, but he didn't know if it was going to work. He shook the beautiful woman, she gasped as she opened her eyes to see Cydonian looking nervous in front of her.

"Oh my! WHO ARE YOU?"

Cydonian paused for a second just staring at her frightened, but still stunningly beautiful face. She had a mole on her cheek that made her pale face all the more beautiful.

"Charm!" Cydonian yelled.

Charm is a high level ability used by players to stop low level mobs from attacking them and annoying them. It would put them in a trance like state until you walked out of their range, and then they would go back to being normal mobs. You could make them attack other mobs.

"I am Cydonian, You just killed your husband and you are asking me for help to hide the body, we are in love and you killed him to be with me".

She looked at him dumbfounded for five or so seconds, and her face turned from one of confusion to one of determination

"Yes, Cy, please help!"

"Of course, uhh, we should make a pact to never tell anyone about this. We should say our names, I, Cydonian, will never speak of this to anyone."

"Great idea, I, Maria, will never speak of this to anyone".

That was close; not knowing her name might have made things confused in her head.

"Maria, I'll take care of the body, you make sure to clean every speck of blood, got it?"

"Thank you so much, I love you! It means the world that you have my back!"

She kissed him long and hard. Cydonian took it in stride and kissed back. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and explored her mouth. She moaned, "Oh! Yes!" grabbing his sides. He grabbed both her ass cheeks and she moaned louder. Cydonian played with the big masses of flesh she called a butt, they were just big and soft. Her bare skin on her ass was heavenly to feel.

He then realized as they were kissing that her boobs were properly squished up against his chest. Thankfully she was similar in height, so where their heads were was perfect for kissing. He pushed her back on the bed and he looked into her eyes that were filled with lust. He got onto the bed too and went straight for her wondrous breasts. He latched onto her left thick nipple and started suckling hard. She gasped as the suction on her nipple drove her crazy.

"Don't stop! God... Please don't stop!" she moaned. He squeezed the same breast with his hands and started really sucking hard. She was steadily moaning, holding onto his head. Suddenly and surprisingly as he was suckling on this marvelous tit, a liquid started to come out. He expected some sort of breast milk, but as it hit his tongue he realized it resembled lemonade more than anything else. It was gloriously delicious. He couldn't stop. He started sucking even harder as her gasps and moans got even louder as a steady stream of this mysterious liquid was going down Cydonian's throat.

"Yessssss." She said holding his head tighter. This got him hard as a rock and she must have noticed because she kept one hand holding his head onto her tit, but her other hand found his dick tightly bound in his britches. She expertly pulled them off freeing his average sized dick. She grabbed it, holding it tightly before she started to tug up and down. The stream started to slowly stop as less and less delicious liquid came out. But he was just getting started. He swallowed the last of the mysterious liquid and let his hand search for her pussy. He knew he founded when he found a soaked area with his hand. He kept sucking on the tit hoping for more liquid but he also was able to easily slip a finger into her soaked pussy.

"Oh god Cy, Yes! That's it!"

He knew he was where he needed to be, so he started going in and out of her soaked pussy as her hand tugged his rock hard dick up and down. He knew he couldn't hold on forever, so he removed his fingers and pushed her body a little back and she reluctantly released his penis. He lined up his member with her sopping cunt and in one motion rammed it into her.

"YESSSSSSS!"

That was enough for her to scream in an intense orgasm as her pussy tightened hard around Cydonian's dick. After about 6 seconds of screaming, she finally calmed down and the vice-grip of her pussy loosened enabling him to move. He didn't waste any time and started pounding into her.

"Oh, my, God, yes, please... faster!" she said breathlessly in rhythm with his thrusts. He went as fast as he could and she put both hands on his neck as he led him toward her mouth as their tongues intertwined once again. Cydonian was too focused ramming into her dripping pussy with both his hands wrapped around her legs as leverage to thrust, so she took the lead and explored his mouth, their tongues in an endless battle and Cydonian was on defense. He could feel his load getting closer and closer and he went even faster than he thought he could as his dick moved through her soaked pussy with ease, but still rubbing up against those satin walls with the feeling of pure ecstasy.

"I'm gonna cum! Oh God I am gonna cum!" she yelled, "yes please, fill me up forever. YESS!!"

Cydonian shot 1... 2... 3... 4 loads of jizz straight into her cunt splashing into her womb.

They were both heavily panting, and he barely had enough energy except to look up at her satisfied face and say, "oh shit, we forgot about the body.

12