Trapped in Nevada

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,113 Followers

"Yeah. The so-called guy on the grassy knoll." Tasha shrugged. "But, like, there was never any real evidence to suggest that there was a second shooter."

"There wasn't?" The doctor sat forward, his eyebrows raised melodramatically. "How about eighteen witnesses that came forward to say they saw either a man there, a man with a gun there, or two puffs of smoke from behind the fence on top of that grassy knoll? Or how about the two witnesses that came down the same staircase that Lee Harvey Oswald would have had to have used to get from the window to the cafeteria break room where he was arrested? The ones that said no one passed them in the minutes following the shooting?"

"Well, if there were witnesses, why didn't we hear from them?" she asked stubbornly.

Dr. Kenton looked at my father. Dad smiled and answered.

"Because, Tasha, they were all dead with about a year of the shooting in Dallas."

A silence settled over the camp, broken only by the sounds of our fire and a few muffled voices from the surrounding campers. After a moment, Tasha looked up.

"So you believe the government had Kennedy killed? Assassinated?" she asked.

"I don't know. I probably never will. Politics is not my field of study. Rocks are." He held up the piece of Trinitite "And the rocks here don't tell me lies. Just the government records about this place do that."

"So you think, like, the government has set off more nukes than they say they have? It's kind of, like, hard to hide a nuclear blast." Tasha insisted.

"Is it?" Dad countered. "How so?"

"The great, gigantic mushroom cloud!" said Tasha, with a laugh that wasn't funny.

"That's above ground. Those were easy to see." Dr. Kenton leaned back and propped his feet on the blackened rocks around our metal fire pit. "It's the underground ones that are hard to detect. The only things that will detect them are overhead photos, which the government controls, and seismographs."

"But there have, like, got to be a few hundred seismographs scattered around this region. I mean this is, like, a rather active region of the country." She waved her hand at the surrounding desert.

I was about to mention the seismograph Dad has in the back of the truck when Dr. Kenton spoke first.

"Active region of the world my dear! One of the most historically active, seismically, as well. With three of the largest supervolcanoes on the planet within five hundred miles of where we sit. A very, very unstable region indeed. One where a secret nuclear test would be passed off as just a tremor." He held up the piece of green glass rock. "There were reasons why our government chose this place to test the massive power of the thermonuclear reaction. It's real easy here, to hide the ones you want to keep hidden."

The camp went silent again.

"You seem to think I should blindly put my faith and trust in my government." His hand came up to stroke his beard. His teeth shone out of the bristled hair in a grim smile. He slowly shook his head. "I never fully will."

"Why not?"

"Did you hear we had an earthquake the other night?" Dad asked out the blue.

Tasha turned to look at him, blinking. She slowly nodded with an uneasy look in her eyes. I spoke up.

"Yeah, I heard about it on the radio. It was a 4.7 earthquake," I said.

"Was it?" asked Dr. Kenton. He smiled after a second and tossed the piece of green atomic fire created glass to Tasha. "Was it, really?"

He looked over, our startled faces for a second then looked at Dad smiling.

"Horror stories around the camp fire. Got to love them, right Bill? Come on," he said getting to his feet. "I've got some samples in my RV that I gathered when I was in Iceland, you might want to see."

** ** ** ** ** **

Tasha slipped into my tent as I was unrolling the sleeping bag. She snuggled herself up against my back, and then when I turned, pulled herself hard up against my chest. I felt her trembling.

"What's the matter?" I asked softly.

"I don't know. A little scared I guess." She laid her head against my chest. The wild-berry-shampoo smell had faded to a soft, sweet scent, and her own natural scent had taken up the slack. I drank in the scent of her like it was wine.

"Hey, don't be." Taking her chin, I turned her face up towards me. I smiled. "Your mom is right you know. My dad is a wacko."

"But his friend...."

I silenced her with a kiss.

"Jim, I...."

A stronger kiss settled that argument as well. By that point she didn't want to talk anymore. The endless weeks of us having to sneak little bits of time between classes and studying. The endless days when all we wanted was to be together and that was the last thing we could manage. They didn't matter right now. Nothing mattered right now in fact.

Nothing but this kiss. Her hands were soon becoming adventurous and I let mine roam as well. Her skin held a bit of chill from the desert night that I tried to warm away with my touch. I broke the kiss only long enough to open the sleeping bag and we laid ourselves down upon it. Her on top of me. Then my lips were back on hers.

Her hand reached around and took mine by the wrist. With an audible smack, she brought my hand down on her ass.

"Oh really?" I asked between mumbled lips.

"Um hum," she hummed against my mouth as her tongue then brushed its way between my lips to meet mine.

Slipping my hand beneath the waistband of her jeans I felt that the chill of the night had invaded her skin. As I repeatedly ran my hand over her ass I felt it warm a little, then I cupped it and pulled her tighter to me. My thumb ran along a silky thong as I caressed her growing heat.

Her lips carried a taste of beer, and my nose caught just slight hints of the perfumed simplicity of her morning bath. Turning my head my lips moved to her neck, just under her ear.

"Finally, some, like, time alone," she whispered, as her fingers clawed the back of my head. "I love the suggestions you have been texting me. People keep asking my why I'm, like, smiling so much, in class of late."

Chuckling, I watched her sit up on me, her hips astride my waist. I let my hands run up the sides of her stomach till my fingers touched the warm cotton of her bra.

"Which idea turned you on the most?" I asked as I let my hands explore.

Even in the dim light I saw a slight blush.

"What?" I asked.

She gave me a shy smile then moved her hand down to my shirt. She tugged it up and ran her finger down the sparse line of chest hair. Her finger stopped and circled my navel.

"Oh... that one."

Her hand left my stomach and came up to rub at her elbow.

"It was kinda... weird, in, a, like, kinky, weird kind of way. What made you think of that?" She wiggled on me feeling the hard bulge under her.

"That picture you sent of you in a bikini of course." Catching her shirt with my fingertips, I lifted it up a bit, and my thumb circled her little dimple.

"I'm wearing a skimpy bikini, and you got turned on by my bellybutton?" She started to laugh then flinched back. "Stop that. That tickles."

With a grin I flipped her over till I was on top. I quickly held her down and buried my face in the warm, soft skin just above her hip bone.

"Ah! Quit it! Stop it!" She twisted and turned under, moving my mouth across her I paused and looked up at her face. Her breasts heaving, she looked between them at my face.

Looking down, I saw the sparkle of her piercing. I placed a small kiss on the soft dimple just above it, then let the tip of my tongue trace a simple circle around where I kissed. I softly blew as I looked back up at her.

She shivered.

"I wish we had the honey." she said when I went to lean back in.

"Next time."

Placing kiss after kiss, lick after lick, I soon had her laid back moaning as I played with her bellybutton. My tongue dipped in to lift the little piercing on its chain. I held it between my teeth for a moment. Letting it go, I kissed her just underneath the dimple then I gradually let my mouth sink lower and lower each time till I caught the edge of her jeans between my teeth. Still kissing her trembling skin, my hands moved to open the top button and then a second. When the third button on her pants was opened the soft pale pink silk of her panties appeared. I placed a kiss on the warm fabric.

As my hands caught the sides of her pants, her fingers dug into my hair. She lifted her hips, I slid her pants under her ass, and suddenly my face was buried against pink silk. I nuzzled the fabric reveling in the scents that came to my nose.

"Sorry I'm not cleaner," she mumbled as I slid my tongue along the side of her panties tasting her skin.

"You smell wonderful," I said.

"I don't see how. Oh god..."

My mouth pushed in the cloth just over her lips as I opened her legs a bit. She opened them more, and a hot scent, perfume and musky, came up to meet my nose. I ran my tongue against the silk, trying to taste her through the fabric.

She moaned then begged. Her whispering plea was more than I could take.

Pulling the thin cloth aside, I buried my mouth against her. I was overwhelmed with the scent of her as my tongue was flooding my mouth with the taste. Warm, pungent, heady and floral, they all drove me forward to find more. I licked harder as my knees were slipping on the tent floor. Sitting up, I peeled her jeans the rest of the way off her legs, then dove back in. Then her panties followed. I didn't have to open her legs. She spread them wide for my mouth, opening herself under my tongue.

I tried to see how deep into her I could reach. I pushed past her inner lips and let my hunger to taste more drive my mouth forward. She dug her fingernails into my scalp as I tried to touch the back of her. Then one of her legs moved to rest down my back, almost like she was trying to hold me in place so I didn't leave. Little did she know, I had no plans to ever leave that feast.

Minutes seemed to run hours long as I strove to make her cum. I wanted to hear that deeper moan from her with all my heart. I knew that even as I lapped at her and suckled at those thin wings of skin that she would, and soon. Her breathing had become a panting moan as I finally moved near her clit and circled the slick nub. My hand, placed flat above, rested atop her wiry patch of dark hair, lifting her tiny hood just enough that my mouth could encircle her clit. Gentle suction, even as I licked, caused her to claw at my head.

"Oh, Jim. Oh, Jim. Oh... damn."

Looking up over my hand, I smiled when I saw her grab up a handful of sleeping bag and muffle her screams. Deep, throaty, guttural, and with passion-driven release she cried out first once, and then, when I went back to sucking, a second time. Then she was trying to push my head away from her clit. I gave in and let her, but I didn't move far. I licked down, back down into the warm, wet valley of flesh that was now so very pink and open under my tongue. I placed kisses and licks along one side of her then the other. I sucked in her inner lips feeling the soft labia between my teeth. I had to fight the urge to bite, but then I decided to give into that and I nibbled softly long them and then out to the thicker outer lips.

"No more... please no more."

Reaching down, I unsnapped my jeans as I was kicking off my shoes. I slid my pants down my legs as I moved up her body. Her legs opened, her arms tightened around me, and I felt myself slide into her.

"Oh, god!"

Wet as sin and twice as tight, she parted to let me slip inside. I held still as I sunk to the hilt in one long slow movement. Resting on my elbows I looked down at her face. Her eyes opened and she looked up at me. Slowly a sexy smile appeared.

"I'm all over your face," she said in a husky whisper.

Burying my answering grin in her hair by her ear I started to pump.

"Oh.... wait, wait. Jim!"

I pushed myself up a bit and looked down at her.

"You, don't, like, have a condom on," she said as she wiggled her hips on the length of me. I could feel that movement all along my bare skin.

"I know. Believe me, I know. I've never, not used one before. I just wanted to feel... you... once without one." I gave a hard thrust that nearly took my breath away it felt so good. "There is a hell of a difference."

Her smile was seductive and sexy. Her hand came up to my face and she pulled me down till my ear was next to her mouth.

"Of course there is, my lover." She ground her hips, bringing a groan from me as she slid up, and then down me. "This is what it's supposed to feel like. Nothing between us but passion. I want you in me like this all the time. I want more than that. I want to feel you cum in me. I've never felt it when a guy has done that. It's always been in a condom."

I gave a hard thrust that made her gasp, then a second, and then more. Many more that had her clawing at my back.

I dropped into a rhythm older than time, and she matched it uplift by uplift. I could feel the need to release building inside me. Then her hand was on my chest her fingernails digging into the hair. Wincing a little, I looked down at her face. Though flushed with passion, it was serious.

"If you cum in me and I, like, get pregnant... you're mine. Do you understand? You will marry me, and you will be a father to our child." Her face softened. "As much as I want to feel you cum in me, I won't let you off the hook."

I paused, panting for breath. I was right on the edge. All I would have had to do was pull out. A moment with my hand or hers, and I would have cum. A few more pumps inside, and I would have cum even if I pulled out. A sudden image of her with my cum pooling by her bellybutton came to me and almost changed my mind.

Leaning down, I started to thrust into her again. Harder than before, driven now for that needed end. My mouth found her ear in her damp hair.

"I'm already yours," I whispered without the breath to speak.

"Oh, Jim... and I'm yours. Oh, I love you. I love you so much. Cum in me, let me feel it. Oh please, please let me feel it just once."

With Tasha clawing at my shoulder and then biting into the edge of my neck I felt my body brace and lock. Hard pulses shot from me into her, pulling every ounce of lust and need from my body and giving it to her. She shook and shivered as I felt her orgasm around the length of me as I was cumming in her.

I heard my name in soft whispers as we both panted for breath. I sank down resting my weight on my elbows. She murmured words of love to me that my mind almost couldn't process, as the last moments of orgasm caused us both to pulse. Our hearts beat nearly in rhythm with each other, and our breath was right in time as we placed soft, panting kisses against each other's skin. Where we kissed mattered not.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

I awoke to the sound of soft humming. I was lying on a rock. There was a smell in the air that told what that sizzling sound I was hearing was. Looking up at the tent flap, I saw that it was zipped closed. I looked at it, blinking till my sleepy mind registered the problem.

It hadn't been fully closed when we went to sleep.

Leaning down, I gave my lover a soft kiss on her nose. She smiled without waking, turned over, and snuggled into her pillow. A pillow that also hadn't been here when we went to sleep.

Covering her back up, I fished around beside the mattress pad and found my jeans. I also found hers and left them by the foam mattress. The slight sore spot on my side told me that I had only slept half on it last night. I dressed quietly and tried to move without waking her. The floor of the tent rustled, but I got the door zipped open and zipped back without her waking.

Yawning, I walked over to where dad was cooking breakfast over the fire. He looked up at me and grinned.

"Sleep well?" he asked, still grinning.

Scratching the side of my head, I used my hand to make my hair lie flat. "Yeah."

"I bet you did, but then... I didn't see anything. Did I?" He lifted the top of the cigarette pack out of his shirt pocket. After a moment he let it drop back into his pocket and turned back to breakfast. "Do you know if Tasha likes eggs?"

Shivering a bit in the dawn chill, I sat down and rubbed at my arms. I nodded to answer his question. He turned the bacon in the skillet out onto a plate of paper towels. I was still trying to wake up while he finished breakfast.

"I'll fix hers when she wakes up," he said as he handed me my food and took a seat with his. "That will give us some time to talk a bit, while she has a sleep in." He offered me the salt shaker after liberally sprinkling his food.

"About what?" I asked.

"About what I didn't see," he answered around a mouthful of bacon. "I knew you two were getting close. I hadn't realized it had gone to that step yet."

"Last night was the first time we got to really do more than... well, it was the first time I ever..." I stumbled over the words. "I mean it wasn't my first time, but it was my first time with... Tasha."

Dad looked at me then took a sip of soda.

"Well, I gave you a long talk about all this ten years back, so I'm not going to repeat myself. She's a lovely girl, smart, funny and if the two of you get even more serious I can't say I would mind calling her daughter-in-law. Her mother's a whack job, but then so is Molly's mom."

"Dad!"

"What? I love your Granna, but that woman is a total loon," he chuckled. "You know she threatened me with a duck once. Well, to be accurate, a goose." He went back to eating without explanation. When he saw the look on my face, he smiled. "Long story that I would have to be a little drunk to tell properly. Anyway... You and Tasha?"

"Him and me what, Professor?"

Looking over, I saw her head poked out the top of the tent flap.

"I was just asking about the sleeping arrangement for the rest of the weekend my dear, Miss Williams."

Unzipping the tent the rest of the way, she stepped out and closed it back. Walking over, she held her chilled arms to her stomach.

"I would like a few more blankets and another pillow but I'm okay with how I slept last night." She bit her bottom lip and sat herself in the seat next to me. The folding loveseat was tight with us both but, I didn't mind. Especially when she wiggled to get more comfortable.

Dad scraped together the last bite of his eggs from his plate.

"Good. I like having the whole trailer to myself. Now," he said. Getting up, he grabbed the skillet and set it back by the fire. "How do you like your eggs?"

"Scrabbled with American cheese, please."

** ** ** ** ** ** **

As tight as the windows were rolled up, I still felt covered in dust as the long line of trucks, cars and even a few RVs made their way down the ten miles of dusty desert road. No, not a road. Calling it a road is insult to roads. A bulldozer had driven through the desert with its blade down and made this... path. Thousands of UFO hunters and curious tourists had driven it to keep it clear, but it didn't really qualify as a road.

I discounted the notion that the Government used this as the main entrance to anything.

About ten miles in, I saw the vehicles ahead of us spreading out into the desert on either side of the road. When the dust parted a bit, I saw a gate house with a barricade bar across the road. There were all kinds of warning signs posted.

"There it is. The infamous back door to Area 51." Dad followed Dr. Kenton's RV off to one side and pulled up next to him as it stopped. I looked around at...

A guard shack and a ton of nothing.

"I can't say I'm impressed." said Tasha, as she unbuckled her seat belt. She leaned forward over the front seat till her elbow rested on my shoulder. "Where is all the security?"

Dad chuckled. He reached down into the travel bag that sat astride the center riser between him and me. He handed her binoculars.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,113 Followers