Trapped in Paradise Island

Story Info
He is trapped in an island with his mom and pregnant sister.
963 words
2.96
344.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Raju. I am just 18 years old and am finished last year and doing my college this year. It was my holiday and I and mom went to Andamans to see our elder sister Lakshmi. I have never seen my Sister after her Marriage. She was settled in Andamans with her Husband, a naval Officer.

She was now Pregnant and she had invited us to help her come to India for delivery. Because in India it is our custom that the woman must be with their mother during her first Child birth. It is celebrated as a big ceremony. We invite all our relatives for this ceremony. All relatives bring glass bangles for wearing on the pregnant women hand. It is a ritual all over india. After this ceremony the pregnant girl goes to her mother's house for child birth. Since my sister is in andamans island we could not invite all our relatives. So our dad advised I and Mom go to Call sister.

Sister came to the Harbour to receive us,.I was surprised on seeing her.She was now more plump and petite than I had seen her last time.She was wearing a Tshirt and small Skirt showing her sexy thighs.I was staring my sister's Big Booobs which were at the height of my Mouth. Sister embraced me by giving her hand around my head and asked how are you little brother. I saw sister's boobs are dangling inside her dress.I was sure that she had no bras.The Nipples were protruding to show their contours.

With Schooling finished in a strict Christian Mission Boys school Hostel and being only 19years old, I have never experienced sex or have never seen Breasts or nude females even in Books.So when a matured female like my Sister came in front of me , I could not stop seeing my Sister's big boobs.

Watching Butts of Mom & Sis : Sister took us to her house by walk. While walking she told Don't see here and there Just come behind me and mom or you would be left behind in this market.I said O.K. and followed their backs.Both these wemen buttocks were like water melons. They were bouncing and dancing . Nice show.I compared both of my mom's & Sister's Rears. Mom's Buttocks were a little bit droopy while Sister's buttocks were firm tight. But both had the same mountainous size. Their backs made me a ass man.

Now we were at Sister's house and she gave me and mom a separate room to stay.We had one Attached Bathroom inside and Mom went first. She came in a minute and I went inside to find my Mom's panties lying there. I took Mom's panties and expanded the elastic band to analyse the size of mom's ass. Wow! it was breathtaking to visualize the size of mom's buttocks,such a big size equal to a Ripe Water Melon.Then I felt the soft surface of the material that had touched my Mom's most private parts.Then I smelt the panties for the sweet aroma of my Mom's Buttocks. It was heaven to smell Mom's panties.

Now I came out of the bathroom and found mom was changing. She was standing with her back to me. Again I was presented with Mom's Buttocks view. She was in her blouse and pawadai(underskirt) Mom's underskirt was little bit inside of her Butt cleavage. I admired how God had created this Big watermelon on my Mom and neatly cut into two equal pieces. Now Mom turned around and asked me smiling when did you come here raju. I told mom that I just came now and while answering I found Mom's frontside exposed to me. Her Boobs were like ripe Mangoes and they were kept very tight inside the blouse material showing the cleavage clearly.

After mom finished dressing we both went to hall. Mom told sister that we have to finish her ceremony of wearing bangles and we should start today itself. Mom brought the bangles and sandal. First she put the bangles on sister's hands and asked me to do the same.I took my sister's hand and inserted the bangles.. Since childhood I had never touched any females. So I took time to put the bangle and felt my Sister's soft smooth hands. Mom asked me to put Sandal on my Sister's face and hands. I slowly rubbed sandal on sister's hands and felt her smooth fair skin.

My Brother in law in Navy had arranged for our travel back. There was a Single manned small ship . At two in morning we were struck in a storm and the ship collapsed. I , Sister and Mom only were alive in a small piece of the boat and the driver was missing. We were taken by the waves to an island. We got down and found it was a small Uninhabited Island. The first thing we found was we had lost all our Clothes boxes. I saw my Sister she was wearing a white shirt. The top two buttons were gone in the accident. While I was watching her bulging breasts , My Sister started to remove her skirt undoing all the buttons. She said it was too hot there and she needed some air inside her body. She was now in a white laced bra and skirt showing a lot of her Pregnant breasts and belly. Mom asked us to stay there while she would go deep inside the island for search of anybody living there.

Readers please wait till I continue the other adventures of the brother with his elder sister and mom in the island. Meanwhile I want comments from mature moms & elder Sisters. Also young brothers and sons can send more story suggestions.