Trapped in the Closet

Story Info
He finds sexy photos in his cousin's closet.
1.2k words
3.42
102.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting my eyes adjust to the dim lights of the small southern house, I put down my bags and headed to the vacant room. This would be the first time I've stayed at someone else's house besides my immediate family but my aunt reassured me everything would be just the same as back in Marshview.

"Hey cuz!" echoed through the house; my twenty-three year old cousin's shrill voice reverberated off the wood-paneled walls.

There was Dee, the same wild girl who said she'd be shaking her ass in some rapper's video. His name slipped my mind, but he's long since jumped shark.

"Hey girl. Surprised you ain't left for Atlanta yet the way you talked about it when we were kids."

"Well, I've grown up. I don't even think about shit like that anymore."

I smiled at her remark. Trying my damndest not to stare at the body that seemed to mature over night. Wait! What the fuck is wrong with me. This is my first cousin; we used to play at the raggedy-ass park by our mother's jobs after school before aunt Jeanie left for Fort Worth.

We hugged each other and with her help, I lugged my things back to my small room. She led the way, and my eyes kept making the trip from her back, left bare by the tiny halter top, down her narrow waist to her shapely hips and gorgeous ass. Oh my god she'd grown up from the skinny tomboy that used to race me barefoot.

She seemed oblivious from my lecherous thoughts and pointed me into the humble bedroom.

"At least it has walls," I said jokingly.

"Well, you know it used to be a work out room."

That would explain the smell, the concrete floor, and lack of a window, but it would be home until I found someplace to stay. Damn, those dorm rooms were expensive. While I plotted to get a better place to stay Dee bid her goodbyes. Apparently she was too busy to really catch up, and before I could say anything else she was down the driveway in her Escort.

Well, Aunt Jeannie wasn't gonna be home from work for a while, and I couldn't stand the hard on that had found it's way out of my boxers; so I closed the door, laid down on the bed that smelled of mothballs, and began to slowly stroke myself into submission.

Images of Dee flooded my head, her dark brown eyes boring into mine as she pulled on her long nipples. When she turned around, her perfect chocolate ass floating in front of me, her fingers tracing her clit, I exploded, ruining my shirt in the process. After changing I decided to familiarize myself with the "new" place. Somehow I ended up in Dee's room; it was so sickeningly sweet that it was obvious it belonged to a girl. Looking at the many pictures of her friends, tucked into the corners of her mirror that went with another bedroom set, I could tell there was a lot of potential floating around this city.

"I'm gonna like it here."

As I thought out loud the light hit another Polaroid under her closet door. I walked over and looked it over and was shocked at what I saw. Dee, her legs behind her head with one of the girls I remember from the mirror pics smiling at the camera, her head hovering over my cousin's pussy.

I opened the closet and walked in, there was a stack of shoeboxes next to the door and I figured that be the best place to look. Jackpot. Dee must love digital cameras cause there's no way she would take this to Wal-Mart's one-hour photo.

"So girl tell me about your momma's new man."

"Stop playing!" I heard Dee's voice as she giggled "That was my cousin, remember, I told you about him"

Panicked, I closed her closet door and retreated behind the tower of boxes. As their voices got louder I panicked, forgetting I still held the picture in my trembling hands. There goes everything; my first day here and I'm going to get kicked out.

"Monique I got these crazy new pics to show you. I took 'em last week."

As she neared the closet I closed my eyes. It seemed like she stopped every step to say something else to her friend. As I heard the door knob turn in instinct I opened my eyes to Dee.

"Ohhhh shit." Dee said laughing.

I was locked to the giggling face of my cousin. Her friend Monique peered into the closet. I guess this wasn't much of a hiding place.

"I'm...I'm...I didn't mean to" I managed to whimper.

"You know," she said with an evil grin, "you really make me feel unsafe here."

"And this is her house." Monique chimed in.

"Maybe since you saw me naked I should see you drop draws."

I didn't know what to do. How could I do something like this?

"If you don't do it.... we'll make you" Monique said with Dee nodding.

I was pretty confident these two couldn't make me do anything. So to save face I refused and tried to walk out. In an instant the two wrestled me to the ground. I knew not working out would end up cursing me later. Dee straddled my chest and pinned my arms; Monique got to work on my pants. I kicked hard against her, but when Dee's knee came to rest over my windpipe I calmed and soon drifted off.

When I awoke I was tied to the bedposts, the many scarves holding me in place. The two girls returned, Monique brandishing a huge dildo and Dee holding her camera. She snapped a couple pictures of my cock; since I was spread eagle there was no way I could protect myself, and my dick began to rise despite my predicament.

"I think he likes it, and if he does then it's not punishment," Monique said.

With that she walked to the foot of the bed and waved the rubber cock around like a sword. Which to tell the truth it could've passed for. I struggled as she inched closer to me. My eyes locked on her in horror as she took dildo and pressed it against my virgin hole.

I screamed against the intrusion, but it was muffled the scarves tied over my mouth. I felt my eyes tear as the ten-inch missile crept inside of me. As my cock deflated Dee crawled on top of me nursing it back to life. Monique matched every stroke of Dee's mouth with a thrust of the wrist thick stunt cock.

Dee's thick lips slid up and down my meat, pulling her head up momentarily to dart her tongue over the head of my cock. I couldn't bring myself to enjoy the amazingly sloppy blowjob due to pain of the human booster shot, but somehow the sight of Dee's angel face impaled on my dick helped me transcend it.

Finally I began to feel my balls tingle as I exploded in Dee's mouth. Nut dripping out the corner of her mouth. She signaled for Monique to stop and as she pulled out my head fell back into the floral print pillows.

They untied me and left again locking the door from the outside. I lay there, my clothes still missing, wondering if I still wanted to stay.