Trapped, Jeff and Sandy

Story Info
Jeff is given his stepdaughter.
3.2k words
3.93
55.2k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy and Trish sat in their living room with Paul. The women had just finished showering and brushing out their hair. Sandy wore her blue sweatshirt, but instead of shorts or pants she was in her panties. Trish was in blue jeans and a vest; it was meant to be worn over a shirt or blouse, but Paul had her put it on by itself, it didn't even come close to covering her chest. They had changed the bedding in Trish's bedroom also.

And before that they had finished what Paul thought of as a session. This one had started with Trish, Sandy's mother, convincing the girl that she had to help her with the trap she had fallen in with Paul. Help in this case meant sex. Paul had known everything about Sandy, who turned eighteen not that long ago. She had 36DD tits to her Mom's 36Ds. Trish had gotten knocked up at sixteen, and while having two more kids, she had a good figure.

Paul had given Trish a course of fertility drugs during the lead up to today, and was certain that she would be pregnant, and be his, or should he say theirs. Meaning his associates, for good, or until they finished with her. He had given Sandy a combination of drugs; a libido enhancer, sensory enhancer, the two bringing her time after time close to climax, and an agent that kept her from cuming.

He thought back to the session they finished. He had the young woman on the bed, and instead of pounding her as he did her mother earlier in the day, he slowed down, teased her; before too long the girl was literally screaming her frustrations out; he went from missionary position to having her mount him, letting her try to cum be fingering her own clit; her magnificent tits bouncing, the same with her braids, her head tilted back, her tongue licking her dry lips. But nothing for her but he finally shot his cum into the her cunt.

After that he had her and her mother 69; that actually made the mother cum; thanks to a drug he had given the older woman,she might actually knew it was her girl that tongued fuck her.

After that he had Trish kneel down between her girl's legs and finger fuck her.

Sandy would squirm and move her ass, lift her hips off the bed as her mother started with one finger. He then had Trish put in another and another; now her girl ran her hands over her own body, crying out for relief.

Finally with all fingers in Sandy was simultaneously holding her mom's hand in her cunt, lifting up ass, and screaming in pain, tears running down her cheeks, her chest heaving, her braids now plastered to her tits, her legs spread wide apart.

With his dick hard as a rock he stood behind Trish who was kneeling on the floor, and watched her fuck her own girl's cunt with her hand. Trish moved her fingers around in Sandy's cunt, getting the girl to buck her ass of the bed, then twisting one way, then the other.

Paul told Trish now to start closing her fingers together. This brought Sandy to sit upright on the bed, supported by her arms.

"NO,no, please stop, oh fuck Mom, I,I don't know, something's wrong.

On her own Trish, her eyes glazed, then plunged her hand deeper into her daughter's cunt. Now the girl was just uttering loud grunts between ragged breathes.

"Go on Trish, get your thumb in your girl's cunt" Trish, the drugs making her almost mad, forced her thumb into her daughter's cunt; Paul then grabbed her wrist and shoved her hand in further;

Then result was Sandy arching her back and letting go a high shriek that turned into a mouth less cry

He climbed on top of her and fucked her face. He would shove his dick completely in, the girl would struggle for breath, then he withdrawal. He did this slowly at first, the girl almost wiggling out from under him as she squirmed and bucked from the fisting she was now getting from Trish. She would buck her ass and hips off the bed.

Paul fucked her face for awhile, then got off her. The girl's chest was heaving, her body slick with sweat, sweat ran down her forehead, her eyes were glazed over; her mouth open; her braids stuck to her tits, sweat ran down her cleavage and pooled on her flat belly.

He had Trish stop. When she took her fist out of Sandy's pussy there was an audible suction sound; the woman then drifted off to the bathroom.

Paul got off the bed, and without saying anything turned the girl over, having her lie flat on bed on top of the soaked spread; he took his cock and ran it down her ass crack to her rectum, grabbed her thighs and paused. The girl twitched, but otherwise was sobbing. He then slowly pushed his cock past her ring. This had Sandy cry out in a hoarse voice.

"Oh, Oh, fuck, please Paul, I, I, please don't, I..." She took a breath. "Please, I can't take it, don't, don't... no more..."

But he didn't stop. As his dick slowly sank into her ass the pleas simply turned to.

"Oh, oh, fuck, Oh God, please, please, oh, oh...God help me!"

Finally his balls were against her ass checks; he started a rhythmic fucking, the sound of his balls slapping her ass was barely heard over her cries. Finally she was reduced to moans and sobs; when he was ready he clutched her thighs and began to cum into her ass.

His thoughts were broken by the front door opening. It was Jeff, Trish's husband and Sandy's step-dad. The sight of him shocked the girls. They had forgotten about him. He looked at Paul and nodded, then turned to Trish. He was carrying a large shopping bag that he laid down.

"There's a car outside, waiting for you." he said in a plain voice.

"What, what's going on Jeff?" from Trish. Sandy just sat there. She had actually been in the living room many times in just this; sweatshirt and panties; but tonight she felt shy about it and tried to cover up.

Jeff looked at Trish, then Sandy.

"I know everything Trish, everything. How you got us into this, what happened today."

"Oh, oh, okay. But the boys?"

"There okay. You need to go; these people don't like to wait. Don't worry about your job, they have work for you, and given me some money."

Just then a horn tooted. Trish looked at Paul, then Sandy. She stood up, gave Sandy a kiss. The girl hugged her. When she tried the same with Jeff he didn't returned it. Then she was gone. After a moment he turned to Sandy.

"They told me what you would do here Sandy. The hook-ups." He paused.

"I'm sorry Jeff," was all Sandy could say, emotional and physically exhausted from this afternoon.

"And they know that, yeah, I tried to get a look at you. They said that, well, I can do that, and, well, anything after that, and well, it's the same deal, but now, well how you handle things will decide if you see Trish again."

"What!?"

Instead of answering he gave her an order.

"Stand up Sandy, like I said, I can get all the looks I want, or, well maybe a car will come for you."

Sandy, already rocked by everything she had experienced sat there for a moment, then stood up.

"Good, now, take off your shirt."

She couldn't think of anything else to do, so she put her hands on the hem of her sweatshirt and lifted it over her head. Jeff stared at the eighteen year old incredible tits; 36DD just pointing out at him. Even in the dim light he could see the bite marks, welts, and more that Paul had inflicted on her. Jeff stood there, taking it in. Fucking step-daughter. He never dreamed he get to have her just right there, he always had to sneak looks. Go into the bathroom when she was bathing; on the other hand she would go around the house in a robe partly open all the time. Or a night shirt, her braless tits bouncing.

Paul spoke up.

"You want her Jeff?"

Sandy's mouth opened, but no words came out. She looked at Jeff, who kept eye contact when he answered.

"Yeah, I do Paul."

With that Paul got up and left. After the door closed Jeff brought over a package he had come in with, and gave it to Sandy.

"Open it."

The girl complied, and found the thinnest of nighties.

"Put it on Sandy."

She lifted it over her head, and shook it down; it was, loose on her, but so sheer it didn't as much cover her as enhance her body.

He had her sit back down, He went over to her. He sat down next to her on the couch and put his arm around and pulled her close. She flinched at his touch, but if he noticed this he didn't show it. He reached with his other hand and gently ran it on her breast. The material of the nightie, silk, enhanced the touch. Sandy jolted like she had been shocked. Jeff continued to rub his stepdaughter's one tit, while the other was squeezed against his chest. He cupped it, finding the nipple. This he wound pinch.

The drug Paul had given Sandy now began to act again. It heightened her sexual responses magnifying her arousal and sensations, but also prevented her from climaxing. Earlier today with Paul and her mother she had finally passed out.

Now she felt as if her body was being electrified by her stepfather's touches. She moved closer to him. With her free hand, the other stuck against his chest, she took his hand and moved it over her tit. She set her head against his neck, touching his skin with her lips. Then in a hoarse voice.

"Oh, fuck, Jeff, oh, oh... please."

She moved his hand down to her panties. He ran it under them, finding her slit. She all but jumped off the couch.

"OH, fuck, yeah, fuck, Jeff, please."

She took her arm and put it around his head and pulled him toward her, when their mouths met she forced her tongue into him. Her body now wiggled and squirmed, she bucked her ass against his hand. With one arm she managed to slip off a strap of her nightie. Unable to be silent she quit making out.

"Fuck, I don't know, I mean, fuck, fuck, fuck...ah Jeff, come on," she lifted her tit up towards him. "Come on, please, do something, suck my tit..."

Instead he pulled slightly away from her. Her eyes were slits.

"Please...I know you want, want to fuck me!" She took her breasts into her hands and rubbed them together.

"Tell me about the first time you fucked." Sweat started to run down her cleavage. Her har was sticking to the back of her neck.

Her eyes opened,

"What, oh Jeff..."

He started to pull his hand out from her crotch. She grabbed it but the lack of contact on her clit was maddening. She took her other hand and squeezed her own nipple. Everything felt good, great, but nothing worked. He moved a little more way from her.

"Go on, tell me Sandy." His voice was soft and what? Caring?

She brushed back hair that had fallen on her face, blew out a breath.

"Okay, I, it was at my friend's Kelly's, she had found these two boys."

"You didn't know them?" He gently rubbed her tit, barely making contact. This had her arch her back off the couch.

"FUCK, oh please... Jeff, come on!"

Her breath went in and out like a steam engine, her tits rising and falling. He moved his hand away.

"I asked you something."

"Oh, okay, what, oh yeah at Kelly's, no I didn't know them. I got there, her parents were gone." She tried to put her own hand down her panties but he stopped her.

"We, we went into the bedroom, Kelly had it all figured out. First we took off their clothes."

"Go on tell everything. Was that the first dick you saw?"

Sandy moved around on the couch, trying to get closer to her stepdad. But thinking about her first time turned her on.

"Yeah, that was the first dick, or dicks; then they wanted us to undress each other, so we did, they, they had us lie on the bed and make out." She stopped to catch her breath. She spoke in a hoarse whisper, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Then we lay side by side, that was Kelly's idea, and, they, they fucked us. Kelly and I looked at each other when, when, they..."

"Did you like it?"

She opened her eyes and looked at him. Then in a throaty voice

"Fuck, I loved it, like that night Kelly wanted to go out, so first I had her guy fuck me."

She arched her back and moaned.

"Oh, fuck..., after that, well I had those two guys, like they would come over here, not together, fuck, I, we did everything."

She closed her eyes, and then spoke as if to herself. Her breath had slowed down a little, but her tits still rose and fell rapidly. Her one breast was uncovered. The other was still in the nightie. Her bangs was matted to her forehead, the rest lay on her chest. Her tongue ran across her lips.

"We would do everything, sometimes on your bed, but mostly on the couch. I would have them sit on the couch and I would suck a guy's cock and have him cum on my tits and I would rub it in. Then I'd I would stand on it and have them eat me, put my cunt right in their... fuck, oh. One boy would grab my ass and push it into his face, fuck!"

She reached down to her cunt, and this time he let her. He watched her hand move under the panties.

"We, oh...oh...I would have a boy over and we would sixty nine, or maybe tit fuck me. Yeah, I'd squeeze my boobs together and their cock would come out and in, and then shoot a rope of cum on my face, in my hair."

Her hand moved faster under her panties. She stopped and put the other one her tits. She licked her lips, her head tilted back. Her long hair lay on her chest. Her tits rose and fell as she panted. After a bit he pulled her hands off her. Her eyes shot open.

"Keep talking."

"Huh, okay, but..."

Instead of letting her hands back, he put his down to her crouch, moved it down to her pussy, and barely put a finger into her cunt. She grabbed his hand with both of hers, but he pulled it away.

Go on."

"Fuck, I would have them fuck me if it was safe, then, then there was a boy, who ate my asshole, and I let he fuck me like that, fuck I came, oh yeah, fuck, I squeezed his dick with my ass! I liked that..."

Eyes closed again, her face almost relaxed, holding his hand tight against her, so that his finger wouldn't come out.

"After that, after word got around I would take it like that, fuck! One day when you and mom were gone, I had three boys come over, a half hour apart. Everyone fucked my ass. I came every time! I had them cum in me, feel their fucking cockhead swell, and, fuck, oh yeah, I could feel each time they shot a load! I did the same later when it was safe with my period. Four guys that time. Fuck, oh yeah, sometimes a guy would come over when you were home and I'd take them down a few streets where the gangway has a corner to it. I would put my arms out and lean on the wall, and, and they would pull my pants down. I'd tell them how they could fuck me."

She paused, then quietly "Yeah, I liked sex." Using that word for the first time. She stopped and took a deep breath. She sat there for awhile. Jeff actually thought she fell asleep. Then she opened her eyes and looked at Jeff, tears welling in her eyes.

"I, I don't know what's going on Jeff. And, and how I feel, like I'm going crazy. I never had this happen! And today, I mean, did you see Mom? All bruised up. And yeah I like it, I like fucking, but, but that guy, I, I didn't have a choice!"

She began to sob.

"And where did Mom go!? And the boys! Please Jeff, you're my stepdad!"

"Just relax Sandy. I got something to drink."

Jeff got up and went to the packages by the door. Now Sandy was balling. Though he had to adjust his raging hard-on under his pants, he actually could say her words hit him. He went over to a one of the packages, and took out a box. It was a bottle of champagne and two glasses. They told him it was for his honeymoon. The champagne was in a special container, so it was cool. He uncorked it, filled the glasses and went back to the couch. Sandy's sobs were muffled now, but something inside Jeff had him bring over some tissue.

Sandy had a pillow over her chest, and he could see that she had pulled her nightie back up, her legs were crossed. He handed her the tissue first, and she thanked him. Then the glass.

"What, what is this Jeff?" She said in a little girl voice.

"Oh some, ah wine." He took a drink. "It's good!" She followed suit.

"Yeah it is good, fizzles." She sounded shy and innocent. They sat there in silence for awhile. When they finished their drinks Jeff took her glass and went into the kitchen. He stood at the sink and thought of when he married Trish. Sandy was a sweet girl. She was so happy when the boys arrived. He came out of his thoughts and went back to the living room. When he came in Sandy asked.

"Jeff, can go to bed?"

Jeff sighed, then; "Sure Sandy."

She got up, dropping the pillow. Her tits showed threw the thin material; they bounced as she went past him.

"Good night Jeff."

"Sure, yeah good night."

His eyes were now on her ass, her cheeks showing, moving like "kittens in a sack. She got to her bedroom door. Her room was right before his and Trish's. Without thinking he took a long drink from the bottle, set it down, and headed to bed. When he got in front of her room he stopped. Now all his thoughts were about how hot she was! He thought of his lame efforts to get a look at her body; going into the bathroom when she was bathing, or how her would feel her up when they wrestled. And now, now she was all his. They had told him to use Trish's return to keep her in line. She was in that room. Her tale of her sex life still was in his ears. That was it! He undressed and opened the door.