Trapped: Lucy's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she tried to adjust to the new weight of her breasts, she watched as Anna disconnected the tubing that connected her breasts to the measuring jar, and fitting it to a gag, she strapped it to her head so that she could feel the tubing between her teeth and pressing against her tongue.

The feeling of pressure faded as Anna turned on the milking pump and this time started up the dildo. The feeling was incredible, the fullness of her breasts, the suction on her nipples, causing her milk to flow, and now the additional stimulation between her thighs, as if she needed it.

She watched as her now free flowing milk slowly filled the tube and crept towards her mouth. Somehow this struck her as incredibly sexy, being made to drink her own milk. Although she was so incredibly turned on, and had been for most of the time she'd been kept there, she had gotten used to the idea that no matter how turned on she was, she was never going to actually make it.

As the first drops of milk dripped from the tube and onto her tongue, letting her taste her warm, sweet milk, Anna turned up the dildo, and gently caressed Lucy's exposed clit. She'd been without another's touch for so long it catapulted her from desiring but not expecting to cum to a shattering and explosive orgasm. She literally shook, as her orgasm took control of her. The only reason she didn't collapse was the fact that she was securely restrained. She felt her body clenching and trembling in the throws of her most powerful orgasm before she slipped into unconsciousness.

After that initial explosive orgasm, Anna varied her treatment. She quickly learnt that if he sucked on the tube, she'd get both her milk and her orgasm quicker, and that if she was played with without the milk, instead of an orgasm she got a shock through her clit piercing.

By the time Anna was finished with this final stage of training, just the scent of her fresh milk would make her pussy run with juices, and make her beg for release. Although being played with was nice enough, it wouldn't make her cum. Only the taste of her hot milk on her tongue would enable her to make it.

Finally she was ready, and Anna helped from the frame, steadying her on her all too unsteady feet. She covered the mirror before helping her into her new attire. As the back was being laced up, Anna told her that this was going to be her working clothing from now on. As Anna laced up the back, pulling the dress almost uncomfortably tight, she detailed Lucy's new duties; she was to be the clubs newest hostess, there to meet and greet the clients, showing them exactly what sort of specialised services the club was able to provide. Her other duty was be available to provide refreshment as and if a client required it, either straight from the tit, or to be milked so that they had the freshest milk available for their beverages.

Standing her in front of the covered mirror, Anna quickly whipped the cover off, revealing to her new clothed self. She couldn't believe just how she incredibly sexy and deviant she looked. She could feel her cheeks colouring as she took in her new look.

The dress was a black velvet affair, snugly tailored so that it seemed to form a second skin, which emphasised her slender build, and nearly six foot six height. As if the figure hugging tightness wasn't bad enough, it was the alterations that staggered her. The dress was high necked, and her red hair contrasted well against the black, but the most striking feature was the cut away that framed her perfect, incredibly full breasts. Turning so that she could see the side, she noticed that, that too was cut way so that from what ever angle you viewed her, her more than ample bosom was visible.

She could feel her pussy start to flood with her juices as her nipples slowly leaked milk. This was the first time that they hadn't been safely encased by the pumps, and without the now hourly milking her breasts slowly leaked two thin stream of milk, one from each nipple. The scent of the milk was slowly driving her crazy with desire. She wanted so much to nuzzle at her own breast, to greedily suck on her engorged nipple and to drink straight from the source.

She was distracted slightly from her own desire by the sight of him enter the room and slowly walk round her, his eyes drinking her in. She heard him tell Anna how hard it had been not to peek and see how she was progressing, instead he made himself wait until she was finished perfection. Anna responded by telling him that she'd exceeded expectations, and now was producing over 32 ounces a day.

As he stood there, admiring her, she felt the tip of Anna's tongue gently brush against her nipple, and collect a drop or to of her milk. The electric shock of that touch almost made her make it, and even though she desperately wanted to, she knew her much needed release was just beyond her reach.

She felt Anna purse her lips and slowly suck her engorged nipple into her hot mouth, her lips making a seal. She could feel Ann's tongue working as she sucked on her milk filled breast, greedily drinking down her fresh milk. After too short a time, Anna's lips let go of her nipple, and she straightened, pausing briefly before kissing her full on the lips, her tongue forcing her own lips apart. As her own lips parted she could feel the rush of warm milk from Anna's mouth to her own. Anna hadn't swallowed everything. As her tongue tasted her own hot milk she could feel her body trembling in the throws of another orgasm.

Once she'd recovered, she gazed down at her milk filled and leaking breasts, and with a sinking heart she realised the full wickedness of their plan. Initially she thought that they'd had her arms removed so that her breasts would be shown off to an even greater extent, without the distraction of arms to block the view, or get in the way. Now she realised that their true intent was to drive her mad with her craving.

She yearned to take her nipple into her mouth and greedily suck the milk from her breasts, that the taste of her milk straight from nipple to mouth would send her into a never ending rapture, but without her arms there was no way she could left her heavy milk filled breast to her greedy mouth and fulfill that aching need.

12