Trapped on Novas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers

"You amuse me slave," it said coming over and pushing her onto the floor. "You are strong willed and I like that, I'll enjoy breaking you." it said as Nicole heard the roar of an engine overhead. Looking up she saw some form of ship overhead before it descended into the clearing.

"Commander Cronus, transport ready," one of the suited figures said.

"Excellent, gather the cattle and get them on the racks, I'll take this one personally" it said looking, down at Nicole.

She watched the other hunters carry first their fallen comrade, then the crew towards the ship and it was only now she remembered the missing crew. Going over the list in her mind her heart sank a little when she figured out who the two missing people where Sensi and Melissa, not exactly two people Nicole would pick as a rescue party.

It was Melissa that screamed at the sight of a bug when they first landed and seemed to the almost zero practical skills. She wondered just how they managed to escape the hunters, but feared just how long they would last in the jungle alone.

Nicole was helpless to resist as she was carried towards the roar of the ship, and thrown into the cargo hold by Cronus. She tried to scream as she watched the first of the survivors, Jessica carried over towards the wall of the transport where lined up in row's were a number of thick, glimmering, metal poles rising from the floor.

To her horror, Jessica was picked up and lowered down on the pole until it penetrated her arse, Nicole could see the tears of pain run down her cheeks as she helplessly slid further onto the pole until the crew member seemed happy with her placement.

With a flick of a button on the wall metal straps emerged and pinned the prisoner to the wall. Nicole grunted as she was picked up by the commander and positioned over a post on the opposite wall, she felt the tip nestle at her behind and tried to brace herself for what was coming.

The huge metal pole was freezing as it slid into her, but thankfully it seemed somewhat lubricated. She felt more and more of the pole slide into her threatening to rip her in two before Cronus seemed happy and pressed the restraint button fixing her in place.

The crew hurriedly went about positioning the 18 captives in identical manners, men and women were treated with equal distain as they were fixed in placed on the lubricated poles. When all were loaded in place one of the beings went over to a control panel and after pressing a few buttons, small screens above each person flickered to life. Nicole couldn't be totally sure, but the seemed to be reading bio-metric data and she could make out what looked like a heartbeat monitor on part of the read out.

Nicole looked at Jessica who had completely broken down in tears, she was staring into space at the floor as the last of the crew and equipment jumped on board and the door to the ship was closed.

As the engines roared and the ship took off Nicole could just about see out of one of the small windows, the jungle canopy stretching for miles. As the ship turned she could make out a large mountain range in the distance, the river must have come from the snow that covered the higher peaks. The ship lurched violently causing the poles to shift in her arse, making her wince in pain.

"Commander, 3.25 sub cycles to the portal," the pilot said over the radio. The rest of the crew had disappeared out the room, only Cronus remained.

Nicole wondered if a sub cycle was a unit of time or a distance, but then guessed the latter as the Pilot came back on the radio.

"8 sub-cycles until sun down and 3.5 until portal alignment to Rutan prime."

Nicole guessed that a cycle was their interpretation of a day, and that a sub cycle was their version of an hour. She groaned, she couldn't be sure but she had a feeling a sub cycle was at least one hour, if not more, from her initial calculations on the limited plant data from the pod.

"Very good pilot, let me know when we are one quarter sub cycle away." Cronus said snapping Nicole out of her trance. The commander had taken off his helmet and turned to Jessica, who now looked up at it in absolute terror.

A human looking male, and a very attractive and rugged one at that, looked back at her grinning. He turned and winked at Nicole who gasped, it was even worse knowing that this man was more like them than she thought, how could he do this to people?

"Hmmm, I cannot wait to fuck your holes after testing little one," he said.

Turning back to Jessica he grabbed one of her breasts roughly, massaging it with his large hands. Jessica screamed what little she could before looking at Nicole in horror. Nicole realised that if this was scary for her, it must have been bone chillingly terrifying for the rest that had no comprehension what was being said.

Cronus groped her for a couple of minutes, twisting the helpless girls nipples and laughing as she squirmed in pain on the pole before letting go. He turned to see Nicole looking at him in absolute revolution. She thrashed in her bonds in rage, the result of which was only further sinking onto the long metallic pole.

"You value this one." He mused. "Or maybe you are jealous, you think I might pick her instead of you?"

Nicole screamed helplessly as he walked over to her and she felt one of his large, rough fingers push into her most private of places, she was helpless as he thrust a finger in and out of her pussy a few times. Cronus pulled it out as quickly as it was shoved in and lifted it to his nose.

"Hmmmmmm," he said taking a deep breath.

"Your fuck hole juice is unlike anything I've ever smelt." He then sucked on the finger smiling. "Or tasted for that matter. Don't worry my pet, I have no intention of changing you."

His final smile was bone chilling to Nicole, there was not a trace of remorse or question in his eyes, only a sadistic pleasure. He turned back to Jessica and, after pressing a couple of buttons, picked her up off the pole before placing her belly down on the central table.

Jessica couldn't see what was going on, it was probably a good thing but Nicole had no choice but to watch as Cronus slid down his trousers as he stood behind Jessica. Nicole gasped at the sight of Cronus's cock, to say he was well hung was an understatement. Given his height it should not have been too surprising but Nicole reckoned it must have been at least a foot long.

Stroking it a few times he grinned at Nicole, they both knew exactly what he was about to do, it was only poor Jessica that had no idea. She let out a muffled scream as Cronus grabbed her hair and pulled it back, she was now looking up at Nicole absolutely terrified.

Sobbing, Nicole looked into the young girl's eyes as Cronus pushed his cock at her arse, Jessica's eyes shot wide open and she screamed and thrashed as little as she could.

Cronus groaned in sheer delight as he slid into the poor girl, she was trembling head to foot in her bonds as he slowly started to pull out the thrust back in to her. Nicole watched in horror as Cronus sodimised the poor girl in front of the group of captives, all of them looking utterly terrified.

Like the rest of the survivors Nicole could do nothing but hang from the rack and cry as the transporter buffeted through the air, whilst Cronus committed his atrocities. He seemed to go on for an age, and by the time he gave a roar and came inside Jessica the poor girl had gone limp, she was totally broken.

No sooner was he done with her than she was back on the rack, the pole in place in her ravaged behind. Nicole couldn't bear to look at either her out of pity, or Cronus in disgust, and instead focused on the window of the ship, every now and again make out the jungle canopy, it seemed to go on forever.

Cronus disappeared without further word leaving the captives alone, all staring blankly into the cargo hold unable to process what had happened to them that day.

**************************

Back at the base camp, a petrified Melissa and Sensi cowered behind a large rock. They had camped on the other side of the river and were still there when they heard the commotion start. Rather than run when the commotion started they both froze where they were, Sensi pulling them down to hide behind the large rocks that littered the river bank.

Terrified they had watched as all of the crew had been captured, loaded into a ship and taken god knows where. Only after the ship had taken off and was no longer audible, did the two girls even dare speak.

"Alright, lets breath shall we." Sensi said. "No need to panic!"

"No need to panic!" Melissa said, "Did you not just see what fucking happened! Don't tell me not to panic."

"I was talking to myself, I know you'll fucking panic!" Sensi shot back. "Why, of all people, did I have to get stuck with you. You are as much use in this situation as a chocolate tea-pot."

Melissa looked at her for a moment, before slapping her hard on the arm making Sensi squeal.

"Ow, what was that for!" Sensi said.

"You're stuck with me because we were staying out the way of the rest so you could lick my pussy half the morning, don't forget that." Melissa said. "My pussy saved our lives!"

Sensi chuckled, nodding. "Your right, I should have fucked the marine instead, at least he'd have a gun!"

Melissa slapped her again. "He was too busy fucking that engineer, Nicole. Think the whole camp heard them at it by the stream."

Sensi chuckled and nodded, before laying back. "Oh Tim, attention!" she mocked. "I've got a new mission for you!"

Both girls giggled in laughter. Sensi looked at Melissa and stroked her face with her hand. "Ok I'll admit it, your tasty snatch saved us. Tell me, just how fucked does your Super-pussy think we are now, huh?"

"Totally fucked," Melissa sighed. "What are we going to do?"

"Well, I don't think we should stay here, I mean we've been found once." She said looking around. "I vote we head up river, see if we can find a hill or something to get better bearings."

Melissa nodded, looking nervously around.

"First though, we need to get our stuff, you ready for this?" Sensi said grabbing Melissa's hand and holding it tight.

"No, No, I'm not ready for this. I'll never be ready for this Sensi!" Melissa said. "This is totally fucked up, you know that!"

Sensi chuckled and nodded. "Guess you're right. Come on Super-Pussy, it's time to save the day again none the less."

They carefully ventured out into the clearing, Melissa cowering behind Sensi as the crept towards the scattered remains of the camp. It took them a while to gather up what they could, but soon Melissa and Sensi each had a back pack loaded with what they could scavenge.

Sensi was surprised to find that the hunters had shown absolutely no interest in the kit or weapons of the team. Everything had been left in a pile in the clearing, even the pulse rifle and hand guns. Melissa packed up the pad and portable generator that Nicole had been using as well as filling a number of water bottles from the river.

"I've not got a good feeling about this, let's not hang around." Melissa said, and Sensi agreed.

******************************

After an agonisingly long time the pilot radioed over the intercom that the portal was coming into view, a number of the hunters had changed out their armour and into gear much like army combat gear. They were all large, muscular men much like Cronus.

She felt the transporter start to descend until finally with a bump they touched down, Nicole moaned as the invader in her arse rammed its self in one last time as if in spite. The pilot soon had the roar of the engines dying down until there was silence.

"Right then men, lets rack 'em, tag 'em and ship 'em out. The portal will be firing in .25 and I don't know about you but I fancy a bit of R+R," Cronus said entering the room, he looked over at Nicole grinning.

"Oh, and send a pick-up bot for the equipment, I want that gun loaded onto the next rocket back to Rutan for assessment, I want to know if there are more out there."

The crew quickly scurried about their work unloading the ship, but if Nicole was hopeful of getting the chance to stretch her legs getting off the transporter she was sadly mistaken, in fact the racks there were on in the drop ship automatically descended through the base of the ship and onto trollies the hunters had collected. With the pols still lodged firmly in place none of the captives had to be so much as touched before they could be moved onto the next location.

As they were wheeled towards a large warehouse, a huge bright beam suddenly lit up the sky as it shot into space and towards the nearest planet. A pulse of immense energy suddenly emanated from the centre of the facility as it followed the beam, shooting towards the closest planet.

Nicole looked up as best she could gasping, she had never seen anything like it. Her first thought was that it was some form of weapon, but then she remembered the discussion about the portal.

'It's a transporter!' she thought to herself as the crew walked to the front of the building, there were a number of guards at the check gate but before she could see more, and without warning Nicole felt a needle pinch into her arm as something was automatically injected into her The drowsy feeling of a sedative washed through her system quickly pulling her helplessly into unconsciousness.

*************************

Back in the jungle the two women headed up the river slowly, sticking to the cover of the forest where possible.

Something robotic had flown overhead a few hours later sending them scurrying to the ground, but it seemed to lose interest after a while. After that every crack and sound from the forest had them cowering in fear, and by the time night had fallen they were both exhausted from trekking in the intense heat of the jungle.

"Shall we camp here for the night?" Melissa said pointing at a small clearing. Sensi looked around a shrugged.

"Seems as good as any, but no fires alright? Maybe we attracted a little too much attention yesterday with the big group and all the commotion."

Melissa nodded and then grinned at Sensi. "Ok, I guess we will just have to snuggle up close to stay warm then."

"Super-pussy to the rescue again?" Sensi said smiling. The two girls giggled as the threw their stuff to the floor and kissed, at least they had each other.

slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers
12