Trapped on Novas Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And finally tracked Sisterhood patrols," Melissa asked.

A number of blue dots came up, only this time they were names. Sensi could make out Aion and Tessa who seemed to be patrolling deep on the norther front towards the portal. That explained where they were at least.

"Wow!" Carissa said. "With this we can really make a difference."

"With this we can win this war." Ananke said grinning, pointing at a small red dot that was a bit further away from the last one, only north of the mountain range not south. "Carissa. Get your team ready, I think we need to hit another drop bay. You leave as soon as you are ready."

****************************

Nicole was keen to learn more about the history between the Sisterhood and Brotherhood from Thelma, but unfortunately for her the only time the seemed to spend time together was over lunch which didn't last anywhere near long enough. True to his word Cronus again locked Nicole in the hood for the entire evening, not even using her for sex this time round. By the morning she actually felt weak, she feared the words of Thelma regarding calibration of people to their Masters and whether this was it.

She managed a few more words with Thelma that lunch time who told her about some more of the supposed history of the planet between the brotherhood and the sisterhood. Nicole still wasn't sure what to believe, the Sisterhood had to be better than this, anything had to be really.

By late afternoon Nicole was shattered from scrubbing, she had been on her knee's all afternoon with the smallest of brushes, scrubbing the steps up to Faustus's chambers. She had no idea what the time was, but suddenly there was a commotion from down below and she heard Cronus shouting loudly.

"Where is the slut!" he yelled. Moments after the heavy sounds of Cronus's footprints came up the stairs behind Nicole.

Cronus was clearly mad, he grabbed Nicole by the hair and dragged her out the room, and down into the dungeons of the slave halls.

"Master, what have I done?" she yelled. For once she had no idea what was going on, she thought she'd been on her best behaviour.

Cronus dragged her into one of the dungeons and quickly chained her up by the wrists. After securing her feet Cronus grabbed a huge pole from the side of the room. Nicole glanced over at him best she could, the pole was clearly shaped for one purpose, and one purpose only.

"Please Master, I beg you not too! What have I done?" she cried. Cronus pressed a disk to her neck, it quickly spread out around the lower half of her face much like the hood, muting her screams.

Cronus looked up at her and grinned, what she had taken as a look of anger was actually a look of pure sadism. He wanted to hurt her; he was visibly excited about it. Nicole screamed as the cold metal tip of the pole pressed against her rear. Pain ripped through her as more and more of the cold, thick pole was stuffed into her, forcing her onto tiptoe. Cronus was remorseless, and by the time he had the pole upright and fixed in place using the holder on the floor Nicole was sobbing in pain.

Cronus paced around the room looking at Nicole, she watched him terrified of what he was going to do next, she'd never seen his this angry. Taking off his top he threw it to one side, before grabbing a large bull whip of the wall of the dungeon. Nicole tried to beg for mercy, but the gag reduced her please to barely audible moans.

Cronus walked up and stood directly in front of her, pushing her chin up with the rolled up whip so she stared into his eyes.

"Two brothers dead, one captured." he said. "One of the remote store rooms emptied of 2 mega cycles of supplies."

He stepped back and walked behind Nicole, carefully unravelling the whip before unleashing a practice stroke to the side of Nicole. As the tip made contact with the floor it let out a terrifying crack, making Nicole scream into her gag. The reaction caused the pole inside her shift, causing a secondary wave of intense pain to ripple through her body.

Suddenly she felt Cronus's breath behind her, he lent in so his mouth was next to Nicole's ear. Terrified, Nicole dared move as she hyperventilated, waiting for whatever Cronus had planned next.

"The Sisterhood has never been so bold in the past, this all started when you showed up. Your protector killed a brother, then days later two more are found dead at the same site. Now I'm going to hurt you slut, but I'll give you one chance to lessen that pain. When I get tired the first time I'm going to pause and remove your gag. You will tell me everything, I mean everything about you, your people and those you know in the Sisterhood. If I have to prompt you, even for a moment, the gag will go back on and you will be whipped until the flesh hangs from your bones."

Nichole screamed as Cronus stepped back and unleashed the first blow over her back, she had never felt anything quite to painful. The whip spread across her back, the tip actually reaching round the side of her to land on her breast. As her body flinched from the contact, the pole in her arse shifted deeper into her causing yet more pain. Nicole sobbed, almost hyperventilating knowing there was nothing she could do to stop whatever was going to happen.

Sure enough the next blow landed, more painful than the first as it part crossed some of the already tender flesh on her back. She could feel blood trickling down from a wound and knew that this was merely the start.

The pain was so bad she felt like this could be the end, she was going to die on that pole, whipped to death by a mad man unless she did what he asked. As blow upon blow landed she felt nothing but pain, excruciating life ending pain.

She thought of Jessica, of Tim and the rest of the crew from the Ark. She had been so adamant that they were depending on her that failure had never really crossed her mind in the start, but here it was. She was going to die or she was going to give up everything she knew. Either way Cronus was finally going to get what he wanted from her.