Trapped Together

Story Info
Teaching a Friend the Pleasures of Sex.
30k words
4.68
118.3k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,463 Followers

Stacy was the rare friend who I never thought I would grow close to, when we first met. She was shy and distant to the point of being cold, and a little too direct and rough around the edges in personal interactions. She was utilitarian and dispassionate, entirely too logical. We only became friends because she worked with two very close female friends of mine, and they spent all their lunches and work happy hours together. And there was no denying from the moment we met that Stacy was beautiful.

She was very tall, just shy five feet ten inches, with light red hair infused with natural streaks of blonde. Her eyes were light blue, like a frosted window opening on a clear sky. And just like a window full of light, her eyes seemed to twinkle with an inner fire when she looked at you. She had the angular face of her Nordic heritage, with high cheek bones and pale skin. And the most impressive thing about Stacy was her athletic body.

She was crazy about intense exercise. She loved running marathons and had medals from eight separate races. Even more than running, she loved endurance races. When "tough mudders" became popular, she thrilled in crawling through mud pits and climbing over tall obstacles. When the "Spartan Races" were invented, she threw herself into those competitions, becoming one of the few female competitors at the early races. She did a couple of triathlons, but hated swimming. All this physical activity gave her a long, lean body. Her feminine curves were complimented by smoothly rippling muscle. Her long legs were toned and shapely, not an ounce of extra fat anywhere on her body. The first time I saw Stacy after one of her regular afternoon runs, wearing just a sports bra and running shorts, my cock got so hard I had to make an excuse to get away before anyone could notice. Her six pack abs were on full display, every curve in her body so perfectly sculpted. Her flawless, pale skin was covered in a light sheen of sweat, her B cup breasts resting atop a toned and powerful chest.

It was also her drive, almost lust, for physical activity and competition that initially made Stacy so unappealing to me. She had no time or interest in anything that did not contribute to her body performing like a well oiled machine. She never stayed out late and always woke up early to work out. She rarely ever drank, and even then it was either white wine or straight liquor with ice. My friends Amy and Allison insisted that Stacy could be both talkative and funny. But the first few times I met Stacy, she barely spoke and seemed uninterested in conversation almost to the point of being rude.

What kept us on the path towards friendship was that we had more free time then our friends. I had just gotten out of a very strange relationship when I first met Stacy, and was getting used to having free time for myself again. Other than work and endurance races, Stacy had almost no other interests or hobbies in her life. At one Friday happy hour I mentioned that I needed to run to the mall the next day to pick up some things, and Stacy said she had also been planning to go to the mall after her morning run. I casually offered to give her a ride, like I would have to any other friend, and she accepted. We chatted while shopping, it was the most I had ever heard Stacy speak, and it turned out we had some similar interests. At the time, Stacy was 24 and I was 28, but we both had the same taste in movies as your average teenager. Stacy mentioned a movie coming out soon, while she was browsing through winter clothes at The Gap, and I said I had also wanted to see it but didn't know of anyone who was interested in going with me. We agreed to go see it together.

The movie turned into occasional dinners together, some trips to the grocery store together, and going to the movies to see a teen comedy or two. We were not dating, I'm fairly certain that thought never entered either of our minds. We weren't even particularly close friends, based on what we discussed with each other. But I remember thinking at the time that I was surprised to even be spending time with Stacy three or four days a month, with as little as we had in common when we first met. Little did I know, even then, how close we would become.

-----

I know it's strange to say that I was so attracted to Stacy and still didn't expect that much would happen between us. When I've told the few friends who know this story, they react with either skepticism or disbelief. But I think sometimes you know someone well enough to know that you would be a disaster together as a couple, and that keeps your mind from wandering down the path towards what might happen if you got together. That was true for Stacy and me.

The first event to set us on the collision course towards disaster and sexual fireworks was a ski weekend organized by our mutual friend Amy. I've always been more of a beach body than a ski lover, but I do enjoy fun in the snow. A group of us rented a cabin up in the mountains, very close to a ski resort, for a three day weekend getaway. We woke up early and I got in four fun runs before lunchtime. But I was starting to get cold and the slopes were starting to get crowded. Looking at the growing line waiting for the lift, I thought I might call it a day. Amy and Allison were disappointed that I was leaving early, but informed me that Stacy's legs had grown tired after her second run and she had already headed back to the cabin. I was happy to find out I wasn't the first to call it quits, and decided to head back to the cabin for lunch.

When I got to the cabin, I called for Stacy, but there was no answer. I poked around the large, two story house a bit, but saw no sign of my friend. Finally, I made myself a plate of leftovers from the night before, heated up and ate a tasty lunch, and then headed down to my room to change into more comfortable clothes. Walking by the window that led to the back porch, I finally spotted her. She was sitting in the hot tub, eyes closed, head resting on the side of the tub, jets going at full power. I walked quickly to the back door and poked my head out.

"How long have you been out here?" I called out.

Stacy sat up with a start, the warm water falling off of her bare shoulders and flowing down her toned arms. "I don't know," she replied, clearly surprised to see me standing there. "I didn't realize anyone else had come back."

"I've been back for about twenty minutes," I explained, "You're going to turn into a prune if you spend hours in that hot water."

She smiled, her white teeth and twinkling eyes sparkling back at me, as she settled back into the steamy, bubbling tub and said, "I had a race last weekend and my legs are still tired. This hot water feels great for them, that's why I came back early."

"Well that sounds like it would feel good to me," I replied, "You mind if I join you?"

"Of course not."

In five minutes, I had changed to swim trunks and was carefully easing myself into the fiercely hot water. I had to pause with just my legs in, so my body could get used to the heat coming off the tub. While I sat there, I was treated to a view of Stacy's taut, young body beneath the bubbling clear water. She was wearing a dark blue string bikini, and with her eyes closed I was free to stare. She looked good, fit and yet feminine.

As I eased myself into the water finally, Stacy had to make some adjustments. The tub could fit four comfortably, but we were both tall and my legs bumped into hers. Finally, she settled into a position with her long legs resting atop mine.

We made small talk for a little while, but mostly sat in silence, enjoying the heat and the soothing water jets. Then Stacy stood up, the clear water cascading down over the swells of pert little breasts and flowing over her firm abs. She tugged at the bikini string over her neck, adjusting her top slightly, then rubbed at her toned arms.

"The water feels so nice, but sometimes it gets too hot," Stacy explained, standing over me, acres of smooth, fair skin on display. "Don't you think?"

"Yeah," I agreed, trying not to stare too hard at those six pack abs or how nicely her firm breasts rested atop that toned chest, "It can be nice to feel the contrast of the cold."

"It is cold out here, you should feel it," she encouraged, turning to take in the view of the snow covered mountains around us. Her round, sculpted, muscular ass came into view, just beneath the water and tightly encased in her blue bikini bottom.

I laughed, "If I stood up right now, it would get awkward for both of us."

Her light blue eyes turned quickly back to me. "Why?" she asked suspiciously, her eyes narrowing.

I laughed again. "Stacy, your body is incredible. You can't let a guy see you with a body like that and then then get him in trouble by telling him to stand up."

Stacy lowered herself back into the water, her face full of uncertainty. "Are you hitting on me?" she asked. That was Stacy, always brusquely direct.

I looked her straight in the eyes and smiled, "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I'm just pointing out what any other guy would tell you. Your body is amazing, you look great in that bikini, and that means I won't be standing up anytime soon and embarrassing both of us."

Stacy looked back at me levelly, her light blue eyes calculating. "My body is not hot," she responded. She said it so matter-of-factly, it made me pause.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes."

"You're crazy... or blind... probably just crazy."

"Prove it," she snapped back.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Prove that you're not just giving me a line and stand up."

At a total loss for what she was thinking, or what she was doing, instinct took over and I rose out of the water. My erection had awkwardly grown down the side of my trunks, but the bulge running down my leg in the wet and restrictive swim shorts was unmistakable.

"Holy cow," Stacy muttered breathlessly.

I sat back down in the water. "Now that we've gone ahead and went right through that embarrassment I tried to let us both avoid, why don't you try telling me what the hell you could possibly mean by saying your body is not hot."

"It's not," she said, now looking at me with a little bit of an embarrassed blush blooming on her fair cheeks. "I'm just not sexy, and I'm fine with that."

"You really are crazy," I responded.

"I'm way too tall, my boobs are too small, and guys don't like seeing muscles everywhere on a girl's body," she rattled off quickly. "I know this, but I'm fine with my body. And I like being in good shape, so I don't care if guys don't like that."

"Well I don't know what guys you're talking about, but your body is hot and you're very pretty," I responded. We were now just two heads floating in the warm, bubbling water, look into each other's eyes.

"You're just saying that," she challenged me.

"If I am," I responded, "Explain to me how I just proved it with my hard on." Stacy was speechless for a moment, considering. I took the opportunity to continue on. "Haven't you ever been hit on before by guys? Don't you go out to bars and get complimented a lot?"

"I don't go out to bars much, and I don't know what 'a lot' would be for getting hit on," she replied, her light blue eyes looking more uncertain.

"Well then just trust me," I said, "We don't have to make this awkward, I'm not trying to pick you up in a hot tub. That's a terrible cliché. But I do want you to understand that you have a very pretty face and your body really is amazing. You're so confident in everything else, you should know how good looking you are."

I could see in her eyes that the wheels were turning in her mind, and then she looked at me with a little half smile. "You really think so, don't you?" she asked.

"I know so," I responded confidently.

An awkward silence ensued, during which we eventually settled back into our seats in the hot tub. Stacy even put her smooth legs back atop mine. I closed my eyes and let the relaxing water jets work their magic on my body.

"I don't think I'm ugly or anything," Stacy finally said. I opened my eyes to find her looking at me. "I just don't think I'm hot."

"Well you are," I said, "And since I'm a guy and you're a girl, I think my vote counts more."

We sat in the hot water with nothing but the relaxing sound of the bubbles around us for a couple of minutes, my muscles loosening in the hot water. Then Stacy said, "How do I know you got... like that because of me? How do I know it wasn't you thinking about something else?"

Now I was a little irritated. I sat up in the water and glared at her. Stacy was a little taken aback at my reaction, her eyes going wide, a nervous look on her pale face framed by her wet, reddish blonde hair. "Now you're being stupid on purpose," I told her. "You want to hook me up to a lie detector test or something to prove it? Or are you just trying to get me to show you my hard dick again?"

"No, no, no," Stacy said quickly, shaking her head and casting off little droplets from her wet, red hair stuck to her head. "I'm not trying to argue, and I'm not trying to get you to show me your thing again. I'm only trying to tell you that there are other possibilities."

I kept glaring at her for a second, and then seeing the befuddlement on her face, I laughed. I settled back down into the tub and closed my eyes again as I said, "You really are just... different. But please just believe me when I tell you that you're hot."

"I don't want to fight," Stacy said. "I like talking to you a lot."

"And I don't want to fight OR have you trick me into showing you my erection again," I said, which earned a little laugh from Stacy. "So let's just sit here and enjoy the water for a while, and we can talk about anything else that you want to talk about."

Her toned legs settled over mine again and instead of talking we lay there in the water in silence for what could have been anywhere between ten minutes and half an hour.

"I'm getting hungry" Stacy said, "I'm going in to fix myself a sandwich, you want anything?"

"That'd be great," I responded, "I'll come and help if you want."

"No need," she responded, "Is a salami and baloney sandwich okay?" It was all we had brought with us, besides cereal and the leftovers I had already eaten.

"That would be great," I replied.

Stacy said, "Great, just give me a couple minutes and I'll have it made." She paused briefly then added, "Is it okay for me to get out of the water or are you going to get hard again and end up stuck here for the rest of the day?"

I laughed and said "Go ahead, wise ass."

I kept my eyes closed as I heard her rise out of the hot tub and the splash of the falling water dripping off of her body. But when she was about to step down to the deck, I opened my eyes and looked over at her. He back was lightly muscled, smooth, and blemish free, and her ass looked impossibly toned and firm.

"Your ass does look amazing," I told her.

"Now who's being a wise ass," she called over her shoulder as she hurried back into the cabin. "I hope you get stuck in that tub for the rest of the day."

-----

Over the next month, Stacy and I saw each other five or six times. It seemed like our friendship had gotten closer somehow, though the incident in the hot tub never came up again. And she didn't share more about herself, it was more like we were more comfortable being ourselves around each other.

Stacy had a degree in communications and worked for some public relations company that did a lot of advertising. From that description you should be able to tell that I didn't really understand what she did for a living. But it seemed to pay reasonably well. So I was a tiny bit surprised when Stacy told me that she had taken a second job, working part time at a high end gym spa that catered to professional athletes and people who made a career out of fitness or being athletic. Stacy explained that her Spartan Race hobby was a little expensive, not just paying for travel and to enter events, but the workout gear that she needed and high tech gizmos she used (like her GPS watch) to aid her training. Stacy said the second job helped her make a little extra cash and it also got her really big discounts on workout clothes and gear.

Stacy worked a few hours Wednesday and Thursday night at the spa and an eight hour shift on either Saturday or Sunday. A couple weeks after starting, she told me she was loving it, even though it meant less time for us to go see terrible movies. At first she had worried about the job interfering with her training time, but it actually helped her training because they let her use the equipment either before or after her shifts.

She was particularly excited about something called a "Healing Chamber." She described it as a big pod, filled with body temperature water and some healing minerals such as Epsom salt. She told me you floated in the pod for an hour and the water and relaxing floating would help your body recover from a work out or injury. Because the water had to be drained after each client, and new minerals added each time, a one hour treatment normally cost one hundred dollars plus tax. But because Stacy was an employee, she could use the tank if she did all the draining and refilling herself for the cost of the water and minerals, which was twenty five dollars.

I was very skeptical about why Stacy would be so excited about this Healing Chamber. I told her that it sounded like a sensory deprivation pod, which I had heard of before. Stacy insisted that this was different because the water and minerals were specifically calibrated to help heal your body. The pod also pumped in a little extra oxygen to help stimulate muscle recovery. And you could choose to listen to soothing sounds or music instead of floating in the pod in silence, if you preferred.

I was so skeptical and Stacy was so passionate about how it helped her body recover after workouts that she finally insisted, "You HAVE to come try it for yourself. I'm closing up on Wednesday night, come by at ten. I'll let you float in the tank for however long you want. Just make sure to bring swim trunks."

"I think your magic tank of water is going to do nothing noticeable for me and you're going to feel foolish afterwards," I warned her.

"You'll love it, you'll see," she responded confidently.

I showed up a couple minutes before ten on Wednesday, wearing my swim shorts under my jeans. Stacy greeted me in a cute little spa uniform, a white polo top and black shorts. The clothing was a little tighter than the average work uniform, and showed off her toned legs, firm ass, and perky little breasts.

There were two customers still cleaning up after workouts and getting ready to leave, so Stacy and I made small talk until the two customers packed up and left. When they were done, Stacy locked the front door behind them.

She led me past a weird, open lounge area with no chairs but a bunch of small refrigerators on tables. Almost at the back of the spa, a door opened to a room with five large, white, oval pods a little longer than the size of a queen sized mattress, spaced evenly apart. There was a little touch screen next to each pod, and some stairs that seemed to be placed to help you climb inside, but only one of the pods was open. A soft, pink glowing light came from inside the pod and I could see it appeared half full of water.

As I looked suspiciously at the clear liquid inside the pod, Stacy told me, "Normally they ask you to shower first, before getting in for a treatment, but I'm draining this one when you're done so you can hop on in when you're ready."

"You didn't make the water super cold or leave the thing on a heavy metal music mix or something, did you?" I asked skeptically.

"That would just be cruel. It's heated and filled with the normal mixture," she explained, somewhat exasperated. "There's even a little button on the inside, right in front of your face that says 'bell.' If you push it, it will ring out here and I'll come and let you out, I promise."

spaldan
spaldan
1,463 Followers
123456...8