Trapped Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

When I opened my eyes, Stacy was back on her heels a few feet away from me. Clearly she had sprung backwards to avoid getting hit with any of my cum. "Looks like you messed your shorts again," she said teasingly with a smile.

I looked down to find that I had deflected my load all over my shorts. "Looks like I did," I said with a laugh.

It only took me a few minutes to clean myself again. Stacy excused herself to change in another of the shower rooms. When I met her at the door to the shower room, she was holding her wet suit in one hand.

"Why did you have a swimsuit on under your clothes?" I asked her.

"Because I was going to go soak in one of the other healing chambers for half an hour while you did your hour in your pod," she replied. "But SOMEBODY was too afraid to go into their pod by themselves."

We both laughed at that. I had to help Stacy drain and clean the two healing chambers before she could leave. It wasn't difficult, mostly waiting for the liquid to drain out of the bottom of the thing, and then a quick wash of the inside with a hose, some soap, and a cleaning towel.

As we walked out the front of the spa, I asked, "You want to get dinner sometime this weekend?"

"Sure," Stacy said with a smile. "Call me."

-----

I was unsure what had just happened to my relationship with Stacy, but I knew I didn't want to screw up anything between us. So I called that Saturday morning, got Stacy's voicemail, and asked if she wanted to hang out. She called back that night and said she had done some sort of Cross Fit competition that morning and was beat, but maybe we could hang out sometime that week. When I called Monday and Stacy said she was pretty busy training, I gave up trying to make plans and told her that she should call me if she wanted to hang out sometime. It didn't sound like she was trying to avoid me, just that she was insanely busy.

Two weeks went by, and Stacy and I both ended up at a happy hour on Friday with our mutual friends. Stacy was totally normal. She was a little more reserved, as usual, not as outgoing as some of the rest of the crowd. But she was friendly and we made small talk, and we both laughed about random things. It was like the night in the spa had never happened. So in response I tried to be normal too. No idea if I was successful.

Early in the evening it came up that our mutual friend Amy was trying to get a group together to go to this outdoor concert that was sort of a festival. It sounded like a lot of fun, with a few big name bands and a field full of food booths and a couple of carnival rides. Most importantly it turned out that Stacy and I both LOVED the headlining band (which shall remain nameless to protect the innocent in this story). The reason Amy was having trouble getting a group together is that the festival was being held at least a two hour drive from our city. And located kind of in the middle of nowhere between a few cities, there was nothing really close to the festival.

I probably would have said yes anyway because I loved the band and am excited by adventure, but Amy was the factor that sold me on the idea. Amy was one of those rare girls who was kind of hot but didn't know it so she didn't do much to try to sell her hotness. She ran a lot, which is part of how she and Stacy became friends, so she had this very lean, but still toned figured. She was a little shorter, maybe five feet, five inches tall, but because she was so short it made her slightly-above-average sized boobs look enormous on her thin body. On Stacy's tall, muscular body, Amy's boobs would have been a solid B cup, but on Amy's skinny frame they were easily a C. Amy also had this natural blonde hair the color of wheat, and dark blue eyes.

So I agreed to go on the trip and Stacy agreed shortly after me. I even agreed to drive, since I had the biggest car (even if it was only a sedan), which meant that I would have to be the sober driver at some point since we couldn't stay anywhere near the venue. But later that week, Amy told us her friend Chris would let us stay at his place for the night if we wanted, about an hour from the concert.

When Amy and Stacy showed up at my place early on the morning of the festival, I laughed at Stacy's attire. She was wearing a white shirt from one of the band's previous tours and these really short, really pink shorts. I told her she looked like a teenager, and she smacked my arm playfully. Amy was wearing this tight blue top and some more normal beige shorts.

The drive was pretty uneventful, making a lot of small talk. When we got to the concert it took a minute to find where Chris and Amy's other friends had parked. I parked next to them so we could pre-party out of the back of our cars. There was a group of eight of us, and two of the other three girls were fairly attractive themselves. But as I drank a couple of a beers, I soaked in one of my favorite parts of going to a concert: the young, attractive women who show up for the show. Some of them were just ridiculously good looking. Years later, I still remember one who walked by drinking a beer in a tube top and tiny cut-off jean shorts. She had a slamming body and so much skin on display that she turned just about every head in the parking lot.

When we were done with the beers, we headed into the festival even though the opening acts hadn't started yet. I had one more beer inside, but cut myself off after that. The games and booths were entertaining, but the only really noteworthy things were that the sunny sky started to cloud over a bit and it even sprinkled a little rain before the show started. Luckily, it was a very warm day.

We made sure to get a decent spot to view the stage, in the standing room only field right in front of the stage. We ended up in the middle of this massive crowd that was standing basically shoulder to shoulder. Somehow I ended up just behind Amy with Stacy just off to my left.

When the first band started, the crowd cheered and everyone started moving and bobbing to the music. The sky kept sprinkling rain off and on, but it actually felt good in the hot air. In the middle of all those people on a very warm day, the ran was kind of cooling, though it made the grass field a little slippery.

As the music picked up, the swaying in the crowd intensified. At one point, Amy bumped into me from the front. She looked back over her shoulder, gave me a smile, wiggled her ass against my groin, and then laughed a little. A couple of more times in the first two bands, Amy ground herself against me a little. She seemed to be doing it on purpose but playfully, so the fourth time she did it I put my hand on her hips, crouched down a little, and ground back against her. If anyone in our group or the crowd noticed us in the push of bodies, no one did or said anything.

At the start of the third band, a few people started crowd surfing through the mass of onlookers. To my surprise, Stacy suggested to Amy that they should try it. I got together with some of the guys in our group and gave first Stacy and then Amy a boost onto the top of the crowd. The rest of our group laughed as we watched Stacy and Amy float away on the sea of hands. I kept a careful eye on both the girls and watched them make it to the security barrier at the front of the stage, where security helped them down. Stacy got rolled onto her front at least twice and Amy at least once before they made it to the front.

It was two full songs later before I felt Stacy squeeze into the spot in front of me. Amy was behind her, but I noted that Stacy stopped right in front of me and Amy had to go around the other guys to take Stacy's old spot to my left.

"Have fun?" I yelled over the music to Stacy.

She turned all the way around with a beaming smile and said excitedly, "Oh yeah!! I love crowd surfing! It's kind of cool." Then she leaned in next to me and said a little more quietly into my ear, "A bunch of guys grabbed my butt, and at least two made sure to give my boobs a squeeze as I went by." She did a giddy little jump after she told me, big smile still on her face, leaving no doubt that she had enjoyed the experience.

"We should totally do it again later on," Stacy yelled to Amy.

"Hell yeah!" Amy replied.

But shortly after that, the sky opened up and it started absolutely pouring on us. It was kind of strange, because we could see an area of bright sunlight not far off behind the stage, but where we were standing was a downpour. A few people in the crowd moved off, obviously trying to seek some shelter, but even more started jumping and splashing water in revelry. More than a few girls in the crowd took off their shirts to reveal bikini tops underneath.

The heavy rain stopped just as abruptly as it had started, maybe ten minutes after it started. It was replaced by intermittent sunshine, which started to create this weird effect on the concert field. I don't know if it was the heat or the humidity, or all the bodies, but this light fog started to drift up from off the wet grass we were all standing on. More than a few people in the crowd pointed to the mist or ran their hands through it. The mist wasn't very thick, but depending on where you were standing and how tall you were, it covered some people up to their waist. For me and Stacy, it was like there was a very thin mist covering us to our knees.

As the third band started up, one of the two featured acts, Stacy yelled to Amy, "You want to go again?"

"Sure!" Amy responded enthusiastically.

A short time later, we had boosted them again and they were off floating on top of the crowd. I was getting into the music and hadn't noticed that Amy and Stacy were gone for a few songs. Amy came back first, soaking wet and looking a little disheveled.

When another song passed and there was no sign of Stacy, I asked Amy, "Do you know where Stacy went?"

"No idea," Amy replied, "I lost her when we were crowd surfing."

Amy took the opportunity of me leaning down to talk to her to put her arm around my neck. We danced playfully for a little while, Amy shaking her skinny little body in front of me and me dancing and swaying along with her. Leaned over her, I could see down the neck of Amy's shirt, and the tunnel of her cleavage appeared deep and inviting. Then I noticed something.

"You know it kind of looks like you have the outline of a muddy hand print on the front of your shirt," I said.

"I know," Amy said into my ear over the music. "Some guy grabbed my boob while I was crowd surfing. Why are YOU looking at my boob?"

"Why WOULDN'T I look at your boob?!" I said back sarcastically, which got a laugh and a playful slap on the shoulder from Amy.

We stopped dancing with each other so Amy could turn back and watch the stage. I spent a minute or two watching her sexy little butt shake back and forth as her hips rolled and swayed to the beat.

Then suddenly Stacy returned. She practically bumped Amy out from in front of me as she threw her arms around my neck. Amy aimed an unhappy look at the back of Stacy's head, but laughed it off as Stacy passed her a beer.

"You went and got drinks?" I asked.

"Yeah," Stacy said with a pretty smile, light blue eyes full of mischief. "Finished one off on the way back here."

Stacy put her hand around my neck and danced against me for the rest of the song. With our heights more even, it was easier to slip my leg between Stacy's leg's than it was with Amy. Soon Stacy was bumping against and grinding herself on my leg a little to the rhythm of the beat.

Then the song ended and almost on cue it started absolutely pouring rain again.

I was a little worried about getting soaked, or all the audio equipment around us electrocuting someone, but Stacy didn't seem to care about any of those things. When the rain started pouring, she put her hands on the back of my shoulders and really started grinding against my leg. I was a little concerned about people seeing us, but the rain had this weird effect. It pushed the light fog up higher, and combined with the rain drops, it was hard to see anything. I could still see the dark outline of the stage in the distance, but between the rising mist and the droplets, I could barely see Amy on the other side of Stacy. I looked to my left and there was a little gap in the crowd where first Stacy and then Amy had been standing. I could barely make out who was standing on the other side of the gap, it was like looking through a cloth screen. When I looked back at Amy again, and couldn't see anything from her chest down through the rain and fog, I gave up worrying.

A few people were heading for shelter, but the band was egging on the crowd, "Isn't this fucking awesome?!" the lead singer screamed between songs. "Get wet with us!!"

Stacy was getting wet alright. Her white shirt and little pink shorts were so wet that they looked like she had jumped into a river with her clothes on. They were sticking to her body in odd places, like on top of her shoulder but also on her left side and the back of her legs. And her long, shapely legs were spread wide as she rode my thick thigh. She was grinding her pelvis back and forth, still keeping to the rhythm of the new song, but clearly just rubbing her pussy back and forth over my leg. In the mist and rain, even standing right next to her, her pelvis looked like a hot pink blur moving backwards and forwards to the beat of the music.

I leaned forward to whisper into her ear, brushing away her wet, strawberry blonde hair to say, "You're worked up, aren't you?"

"Yeah," she replied to me with an eagerness in her voice. When I leaned back and straightened myself, I could see a fire burning behind her pale blue eyes, and intense hunger.

So I whispered in her ear again, "You think you might cum just from grinding on my leg?"

I placed my hands on her hips, pulling her harder into me and pushing her pelvis down onto my leg as she dry humped me. Although it wasn't very dry, the rain was like a hose pelting us with water.

"I might," Stacy whispered back a little breathlessly, her excited blue eyes locked on mine.

"Anything I can do to help you cum?" I asked. As I said it, my right hand slid up the side of Stacy's body, cupped her left breast briefly, and then slid back down. The mist was hiding us from the waist down, but Stacy was so tall that people around us might have seen what I did.

"I don't know," Stacy said, continuing to strongly push her pelvis back and forth on my leg. I could feel all the power in her body, from the way her arms held me to the way her shapely legs rocked her body back and forth, and the way her midsection ground down against me.

"You want to cum right now, don't you, Stacy," I asked, dropping my hands back down to the wet fabric of her shorts so I could push her hips more firmly into my receptive thigh. I took my left hand and placed it flatly on my left leg, the one she was grinding against. When her powerful hips rolled over my thigh, her crotch slid over my hand, and I raised my middle finger up a little so my knuckle was grinding back and forth against Stacy's wet pussy.

Stacy moaned quietly as she ground herself back and forth over my hard knuckle. I thought I could almost feel the softness of the opening of her pussy and then the point where her pelvis met her groin, through the fabric of her soaking wet shorts. "Yes," Stacy said softly, never stopping her hips rocking back and forth.

"You're grinding your pussy on my finger, through those wet shorts of yours, aren't you Stacy?" I asked. I shot a glance at Amy, but she was still facing the stage in front of her and swaying back and forth to the music.

"Yesss," Stacy sort of hissed, blue eyes still locked on mine.

"Does it feel good to feel your clit rubbing back and forth on my leg?" I asked, pushing my knuckle harder up against the joining between Stacy's legs. She was now grinding just a few inches of herself back and forth over my knuckle, and I could feel the hard joining where her excited clit was probably pushing back and forth over the top of my finger.

"Yes," Stacy whimpered, still grinding her groin against my leg.

"You want to cum for me, don't you?" I teased her with a smile, the rain still pelting us.

"Yes!" Stacy moaned almost a little too loudly for my comfort.

"Then cum for me Stacy. Cum just like you came on my tongue," I said in a whisper, my knuckle digging into the top of her sex.

"Oh yes," Stacy moaned, grinding herself harder against me.

"Cum like you came on my flicking tongue," I repeated.

"Oh... Oh..." Stacy whimpered as her blue eyes shut tightly. Then her hips were shaking and her shapely legs were shaking, though she kept her pelvis slowly moving back and forth over my leg. She bit her lip to keep from crying out as she orgasmed, and I could feel her tight little body trembling close to mine. She was lost in the bliss for several seconds, before she wrapped her arms around my neck and slumped against my chest.

When she finally stood up straight and opened her eyes to look into mine, I whispered in her ear, "Have a good orgasm?"

Stacy just nodded her head with a smile, then turned back around the watch the band.

The rain continued for another couple of songs before it slowly stopped. It was replaced by bright sunshine, which is good because I was starting to get a little cold and the sunlight felt nice and warm on my skin. Two songs later and the concert was over.

Our group headed back to the vehicles, with a side trip to the packed restrooms before we headed out of the gates. Of course there was a long line for the women's restroom, so the other guys and I had to wait for several minutes before the girls were done. If the guys had seen anything happen between me and Stacy in the rain, they didn't say anything about it. They did comment on how attractive both Amy and Stacy were, so I figured they would have said something if they had seen Stacy humping my leg.

When the girls were done, we headed out of the gates through the mass of the packed crowd. It took us a little bit of a walk to get to our cars, and then we stood around chatting for a few minutes about the concert. Chris also wanted to make sure that we had the directions back to his place.

"If we're going to be a little bit longer before we leave," Stacy cut in, "I'm going to change into my spare clothes in the car, if nobody minds."

"Sure, go ahead," I said along with the rest of the group. I hadn't noticed until then, but from the bathrooms all the way to the car, Stacy had had her arms folded across her chest the entire time. She looked a little cold.

Stacy quickly disappeared into the back seat of my car, and I made sure you couldn't see much of her through the rear window. There were also still cars parked on either side of my car, one of which was from our group, so no one could see in the sides.

"I need to pee one more time before we hit the road," Amy said. The other girls and one of the guys agreed with her, and the headed off towards some port-a-johns on one end of the parking lot.

That just left me and Chris. He said he was going to change shirts in his jeep before we left and walked over to his car. Shortly after he had walked away, the rear door to my car popped slightly open and Stacy yelled, "AMY!"

I walked over to see what she wanted. Her back was turned to the door, and the windows were a little fogged up, but she looked like she was sitting in an awkward position with her hands over her head.

"Need something?" I asked through the open crack in the doorway.

"I need Amy," she replied firmly.

"Well she and most of the rest of the group went to use the bathroom one last time, so it will be a while," I explained, still not fully looking into the car incase Stacy still needed some privacy"

There was a pause as Stacy clearly hesitated. After a few seconds passed, she said in a whiny voice, "Alright, but no funny business and no peeking!"

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers
1...345678