Trapped Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,470 Followers

I began suckling Stacy's clit in and out of my mouth, releasing it only to suck it back in, so all the pleasurable nerves in that little nub were sliding back and forth across my soft, sucking lips. Stacy closed her eyes and tossed her head back, her strawberry blonde hair hanging loosely behind her. When she gasped again and then moaned, I knew she was ready.

I released Stacy's pussy from my mouth and stood up quickly. My dick had gotten most of the way to erect just from seeing Stacy's sexy, naked body and hearing her moans of arousal. Stacy's eyes went to my long rod, and there was a tiny bit of hesitation in her eyes, but she spread her legs wider for me.

Still standing on the floor, I pressed my hips against her. My growing cock rested snugly between our bodies, in the outer folds of her warm pussy lips slickened with my saliva. It only took a couple of thrusts up and down, sliding the length of my shaft between Stacy's lips and over her sex, to get me fully hard and my cock head wet. The view of her pale, naked body beneath me, all the feminine curves and the well defined outlines of her muscles, also helped to get me very hard.

"You ready to try this?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said without hesitation, looking up at me.

With my fingers, I pressed on the head of my cock, pointing it straight into the opening of her hole. Stacy was very tight, almost impossibly tight, and I had to push steadily and firmly with my hips. But soon enough, the fat head of my dick popped into Stacy's pussy and her eyes went wide.

Inside her womanly channel, my cock head was hot and wet and gripped by her slippery vaginal walls. Like I said, Stacy was impossibly tight. I worked just a couple inches of my long dick into her hole, and then backed out until just the tip was inside, and the tightness was ridiculous. It was like I had stuck my dick into a warm, wet, fleshy vice, squeezing me all the way around but especially at the tight point of her opening.

"You've never done this before?" I asked as I felt her hot, wet pussy squeezing my excited cock head.

Stacy shook her head in response, reddish blond strands of hair swinging side to side with her movement.

"This part might hurt just a little," I said, and then I shoved two or three more inches into her vice of a pussy.

Stacy sucked in a deep breath of air and her blue eyes went wide again as I filled her. Her channel was coated with her juices, and my cock skin delighted in the feel of her pussy walls wetly sliding past. But I never encountered the barrier that I had expected.

"Huh," I said to myself, as I withdrew most of my long, hard dick and then thrust it into her pussy again. "I thought there would be a little pain there."

"Oh that," Stacy said in a half pant, half moan. "I think I lost it biking when I was a teenager."

She grunted when I shoved my meat back into her, going almost to my thick root as my swinging balls just barely grazed against her toned, round bottom. I withdrew, feeling Stacy's pussy almost sucking against me, the soft pussy walls trying to pull me back in, and then I thrust myself slowly back down that warm, wet tunnel. As I thrust myself in and out a few more times, I thought that Stacy's pussy was so tight and the experience of fucking her so new that I might not last very long. Then I noticed that she seemed to be clenching her teeth.

"You okay?" I asked as I slowly worked my cock in and out of her very tight hole.

"Hurts just a little," she told me.

I withdrew quickly but carefully, my thick cock head popping free and hanging in front of me completely coated in Stacy's juices. "I thought this might happen," I told her, "Don't worry." I quickly laid down on my back on the bed next to Stacy and then said, "You try riding for a while."

"You sure?" Stacy asked, now propped up on her side to look at me.

"Yes, trust me," I told her.

Stacy stood on the bed and quickly maneuvered herself so she was squatting over my cock. "It might be easier if you rest on your knees," I told her.

She dutifully sank to her knees, still with her legs spread over my groin. Looking up at her I again delighted in the sight of her flat stomach, her well defined abs and arms, and the peaks of her round, naked breasts. Stacy grasped my cock with her delicate fingers, and it took a little maneuvering, but she eventually had the tip of my pole lined up to the opening of her hole.

"Now just sink down slowly," I told her. "This way you can control how deep it goes and how fast we go."

It took more of her weight than I expected before I popped through her opening again, her tight little hole squeezing my cock head as it slid into her wet pussy. At first she just went up and down a couple of inches at a time, very slowly, lifting up and then pressing down with her thigh muscles. It was a little agonizing for me because she was so tight as her wet pussy squeezed my dick, that I desperately wanted to go faster and deeper. But I held back and just let her ride me a little.

Eventually Stacy started sinking further and further down. It felt so good to have almost all of my dick snugly buried in the warm wetness of her pussy. With confidence, Stacy finally sank down until she had reached the bottom of my cock, her tight pussy fully impaled on my pole. She made an "O" with her mouth, and paused there, feeling the complete fullness inside of her pussy. Her tight, slippery walls gripped my sensitive meat, and my whole dick felt warm and wet.

"Now try rocking your hips back and forth, with my cock inside of you," I instructed Stacy, fighting back a mid-sentence gasp almost brought on by the way her warm, wet pussy walls were gripping and rubbing against every inch of my cock.

At first Stacy just slid her hips back and forth like she was wiggling her butt on my legs. But eventually she picked up on the sensation of my pelvis tickling her clit, and she realized what I had been telling her. Soon after, she was grinding herself against me by rolling her hips back and forth across my groin, much like she had been doing with my leg at the concert.

"Feels good on your clit, doesn't it?" I asked her.

Her blue eyes had been focused on the contact point between her sensitive, wet clit and my body, but they flew up to meet my eyes when I spoke to her. "Yes," she practically panted.

"And feels even better with my cock filling you," I asked rhetorically.

"Ohhh, yes!" Stacy moaned, and then her eyes were back on her clit grinding against me.

I had done this several times in my life at that point, had a girl grind her wet pussy against my pelvis while my cock was buried in the warm passage of her pussy. But Stacy was so tight that even her minimal rocking hip movements were squeezing my dick and exciting my loins. It also didn't hurt to have her athletic body, smooth and displaying her well defined musculature, above me. I reached out and gently thumbed one of Stacy's pink nipples, and she rolled her head back to moan in response.

"You think you could cum like this?" I asked Stacy, with her pussy juices dripping around my tightly encased cock.

"Oh yes," Stacy replied softly.

"Me too," I told her, "Your body is so sexy and your pussy is so fucking tight, it's going to make me cum."

"Oh good," Stacy responded, then added quickly, "But not yet, okay?"

"You're close?" I asked, my cock feeling like it was being stretched and pulled my her tight, warm, slippery insides.

"Yes," Stacy responded, continuing to pick up the pace of her grinding hip movements.

"You like the feeling of being full of my cock?" I asked, letting go of Stacy's nipple and allowing my fingers to trail downwards over her soft, pale skin. "You like how it fills and stretches your insides?"

"Oh yes!" Stacy responded, now rocking her pelvis frantically back and forth on top of me. She placed her hands on my chest to give her better balance so she could really bear down on her wet clit and slide her sensitive little button back and forth over my warm skin.

"Cum for me, Stacy," I told her, trying to get her off before I lost control myself. "Cum on my big cock."

My finger finally found its way between the joining of our bodies, and soon my thumb was rubbing back and forth gently over Stacy's excited clit as she rode me. "Oh yes!" she nearly screamed at the added sensation.

Her excitement enflamed the arousal building within me, and I warned her, "Stacy, I'm going to cum."

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Stacy panted, her eyes now shut tightly. Her pretty face was painted with a pleasure so intense that it bordered on pain. But her hips kept flying back and forth across my skin, while my finger helped by rubbing directly over her clit.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned her again, feeling the familiar churning in my balls as her tight, slippery passageway pulled at my excited cock.

"Do it!" Stacy moaned in demand. "Cum inside me. I'm on the pill. Oh! I'm so close. Cum for me!"

For some reason the last thing I blurted out was, "You're so fucking hot!" and then it was too much. The sight of this toned body, naked and bouncing on my erect pole. The feeling of her impossibly tight pussy squeezing and milking my dick wetly. I felt the orgasm explode inside of my body at the same time that my cock began emptying its hot, sticky load deep into Stacy's pussy. I came so hard, I growled in pleasure, Stacy's hips frantically grinding back and forth atop me. My cum had nowhere to go, her pussy was so tight, I could feel my hot spunk filling Stacy's pussy more fully as it spurted blast after blast of cum inside of her.

The intense sparks of orgasm were just beginning to fade, and I began to say, "Stacy, I..."

But she cut me off immediately, eyes closed as her head slumped down, "I'm cumming!" she squeaked in a high pitched voice. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh God yes, I'm cumming!"

Her long and tender body shook atop me, I could feel the spasms and vibrations in her arms. I could also feel her pussy walls pulsing wetly against my still engorged cock inside of Stacy's warm body. Her chest shook a couple of times, tossing her perky breasts up and down over her body. Then, with one last whipered, "Fuck!" Stacy slowly lowered herself until she was laying naked atop me.

I stroked her soft, strawberry blonde hair, and then patted her smooth and toned back. Stacy finally sighed loudly after a couple of minutes and said, "Well that was lovely."

I chuckled, my laughter shaking her naked body on top of mine, and I said, "Well I'm really happy that you enjoyed it."

"Are we supposed to do something now?" she asked lazily.

"No, not really," I replied, "Although you might want to run to the bathroom in a bit."

"Why?" she asked.

"In a few seconds my cock is going to slip out of your pussy, and it's been acting like a cork, holding in a lot of fluids," I tried to say gently.

"Oh!" Stacy said, raising herself up on her elbows on my chest. A few minutes later she was clean, still naked, and snuggling against me in the big, soft bed. We had put out the candles but had turned on and then forgotten to turn off the dim lights. And we were too tired to get out of the bed.

As we both began to drift off to sleep, Stacy said, "Thank you for a really great first time."

"I should be thanking you," I replied quickly.

-----

I woke as I felt Stacy leaving the warm soft bed. As I heard her feet padding softly across the carpet to the restroom, I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 5 a.m.

When Stacy padded back to bed, I took my turn running to the restroom. I was still rubbing the sleepiness out of my unfocused eyes as I headed back to bed, so I wasn't sure what I was seeing. I had to blink hard twice to clear my vision and confirm the sight in front of me.

Stacy was up on all fours across the foot of the big bed. Her body was so lean and sculpted, every curve and inch of smooth, young flesh on full display. Her firm breasts were hanging down beneath her, pink nipples pointing down to the soft sheets, and her blonde hair was tossed back over her far shoulder. She was smiling at me, blue eyes were sparkling in the dim light, and she was smiling at me.

"You want to go one more time?" Stacy asked, shaking her round, muscular ass in my direction. "All my friends rave about doggy style and I've always wanted to try it."

"You sure?" I asked dumbly.

Stacy laughed, the light sweet laughter shaking her highly visible abs. "Doesn't it look like I'm sure?" she teased.

My cock was already half hard just looking at the sight of her, waiting there for me on the bed. I walked over to Stacy and ran my palm over her smooth butt. I squeezed a little with my fingers and was very impressed with the how firm her bottom felt, the muscles clearly rippling right beneath the skin. She looked back at me over her shoulder, big smile still spread across her pretty face and lighting up her eyes.

I sank down onto my knees on the carpet behind Stacy, and the move clearly confused her. "What are you doing back there?" she asked as I slid my hand across to her other taut ass cheek and squeezed.

Then she felt my wet tongue brushing lightly against the outer folds of her soft, bare pussy lips, and she gasped. I leaned forward to take more of her tender sex into my mouth, wiggling my tongue wetly over the top of her opening where I knew it would excite her clit, as my mouth suckled on her outer pussy lips.

"Ohhh, you can fuck me if you want," she moaned as the tip of my wet tongue burrowed into her folds until it found the hard little nub of her sensitive button. When I pressed firmly on her spot, Stacy arched her back deeply on the bed above me.

Releasing my suction on her sensitive flesh, I responded, "I'm just getting you warmed up a little." Then my fingers slipped down her ass, between her smooth thighs, and spread her wet pussy lips apart. I could see her clit, and I flickered my tongue lightly and quickly right over that bundle of pleasure nerves. Stacy cried out in arousal. As I pressed more firmly with my tongue, I could taste her juices beginning to flow out over my mouth, and I knew she was ready.

My cock had grown fully erect while listening to Stacy moan, and I grasped my rod of throbbing meat. I stood and lined my knob up with the opening to Stacy's pleasure hole. She looked back over her shoulder again, face full of anticipation.

Again I had to press my hips firmly towards Stacy's body, the pressure on my cock head building until my hard manhood finally popped through to Stacy's pussy channel. The tight opening squeezed my sensitive cock skin as I slid past it, inches of my thick meat flowing into the tight, slippery passage of Stacy's womanhood.

Our earlier fucking must have loosened Stacy up a little, because this time I was able to push most of my meat into her warm, wet hole before I had to stop. Stacy, head still turned back over her shoulder, bit her lower lip a little as my thick meat spread her pussy walls wide, but she moaned her encouragement. I placed both of my hands on her smooth, powerful ass cheeks and began slowly withdrawing and then pushing my cock back in. Again Stacy's pussy felt like a slippery vice, her soft and wet pussy walls squeezing and pulling at my excited cock skin.

My hands were pulling and pushing on Stacy's ass as I thrust and withdrew. After several delicious strokes, Stacy felt comfortable enough to rock her tight body back and forth on the bed. With her fucking back against me, my cock was sliding rapidly in and out of her warm, wet pussy. Her soft pussy walls were rubbing so firmly and quickly over my cock that I knew I wasn't going to last long.

So I wrapped my right hand around Stacy's waist and leaned forward so I could reach around to explore Stacy's wet pussy lips with my fingers. My hips were still thrusting my thick cock in and out of Stacy's tight, wet pussy. But I was focused on my fingertips as I felt for Stacy's little button.

I knew I had brushed against the top of Stacy's clit when she gasped and arched her back again. She kept pushing herself onto my fat pole and then pulling her wet pussy back off me, but she also began gasping as my finger rubbed gently back and forth over her wet clit.

"Shit... that feels good!" Stacy moaned.

"You like fucking me doggy style?" I asked, my long cock plowing in and out of her womanhood, my finger tip dancing back and forth over her clit.

"Yes!" she half moaned, half yelled.

"You going to cum on my cock like this?" I asked, my fingers keeping their steady rub on her pleasurable nub.

"Yes!" Stacy yelled, then began panting, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. I'm going to... OHHHHH!"

I picked up the pace a little as Stacy moaned, rapidly burying myself to the hilt in her hot snatch, and then quickly withdrawing to just the tip. As I diddled her sensitive clit and rammed my cock home in her tight hole, Stacy's practically screamed. She yelled so loud I was afraid that we would wake people, and her whole midsection shook. I kept lightly rubbing her clit while my cock flowed steadily in and out of her wet hole, while her muscular arms and legs wobbled and spasmed beneath me.

Her moaning and shaking was bringing my own orgasm near, when abruptly Stacy just seemed to deflate under me. Her arms and legs collapsed and my cock popped free of her tight, warm passage. Feeling her pussy opening squeezing my sensitive cock head as it slid out of her hole sent tingles up my spine that I knew had put me on the inevitable path to orgasm.

Stacy's body shook one more time on the bed, crumpled on her chest, and I warned, "Stacy, I'm going to cum."

My hand flew up to my dick and I began jacking myself furiously as I felt the oncoming orgasm build. "Go ahead," Stacy said softly, half into the sheets, "Cum for me."

Unable to hold back, with my tightly closed hand sliding up and down my wet, hard pole, I came. I arched my back as I felt the intense orgasm burn its way through my body. My hand kept milking the pleasure out of my body as I was dimly aware of blowing my load all over Stacy's hard ass. I could feel my cock squirting its hot load, and looked down to see a white puddle building atop Stacy's toned, pale bottom.

When I was done cumming, I gave Stacy's dry ass cheek a wet slap with my right hand. "Hey!" she half-heartedly protested. "Now I'm going to have to clean that up too."

------

That is basically where my story with Stacy ends. We stayed very close friends for several years, but never so much as kissed again. The story of me being her "first" always stayed a secret between the two of us, which we sometimes barely acknowledged even when we were alone together. I think we both knew that we wouldn't be a good match as a couple, and so we avoided fooling around in order to protect our friendship.

Stacy did eventually have sex with James, her super buff boyfriend. She swore to me that it wasn't as good as sex with me, but it was enjoyable in a different way because they were together as a couple. She and James didn't last long, and in the end Stacy ended up with a guy who was in okay shape but didn't do more than jog three times a week. That always surprised me, but not as much as where our first encounter in the healing chamber led me and Stacy.

spaldan
spaldan
1,470 Followers
1...345678