Trapped with my Little Sister

Story Info
He can't escape his horny sisters.
2.2k words
3.97
214.9k
159
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the beginning of summer vacation, and I was looking forward to 3 months of absolutely nothing. College had ended and despite the obvious need for money - being in college has some downsides - I was perfectly content with the fact that my boss thought I was going on a trip for the summer, and that I would return in September. Unfortunately, my parents WERE going on a trip for the summer, and dumped my 18-year old sister Catarina, who was looking for a college, at my apartment. On top that, my other sister Anya, now 21, had no place to stay for summer, so she took it upon herself to move in to my place, then she left for a week-long party vacation. That first morning I woke up and went downstairs, to find a note on the fridge.

It read: "Be careful around Cat, she seems weird lately. Maybe you should check on her occasionally. See you when I get back, I'll be horny as hell so watch out! ;) Love Anya".

I sighed, the sex jokes were getting a bit old but I was 22 so I understood where the need was coming from. However I was a bit concerned about the first part. What was wrong with Cat? I decided it was probably nothing and sat down to play my games. After a while I stopped to eat some lunch when I thought I heard what sounded a bit like crying.

"Cat??" No answer.

I looked at the clock, 4:25. Cat hadn't come out of her room all day. I walked upstairs and knocked on her door.

"Cat? Are you okay?" The noise stopped and I heard her shuffling around in her room.

"What do you need?" Came her reply, sounding oddly nervous.

"You haven't come out all day I was getting worried. Can I come in?" She responded with a yes. I opened her door. Huge mistake. I had stupidly forgotten that this was a 18-year old girl. The room was full of useless stuff and it smelled like perfume of some sort. It was enough to make me dizzy.

"What is that smell Cat?" I had to lean against the wall to stay upright. She swung the door closed, blocking off all fresh air available. I was too weak to walk over to open it back up.

"Do you like it? Its supposed to make you feel good. Incense of some sort, I think." She responded, staring at me. I tried to start walking and said, "no, this shit's too strong... I can't take it. Open the door, or better yet the windows. Please!" I got off the wall in an attempt to leave but she shoved me in the direction of her bed. The closer I got, the stronger the smell became. I collapsed and landed on her bed. The fragrance was overpowering. I couldn't even try to get up.

"Cat please, I'm not fucking with you, help me!" She shook her head and grinned. "not a chance, bro. Anya knew this stuff would make you weak at the knees, but she never got the chance to try it out. I quite like the effect. She wanted to use it so she could keep you in her room to let her do whatever she wants to you" she said that last bit with a seductive twist to it. My eyes widened. Anya wasn't making jokes, she wanted to fuck me! She must be worse off than I thought. I tried to get up, needing to get away. Cat just laughed at my attempts.

"Don't bother. There's no way you can do anything now. Anya told me to try it while she was gone, to see if it worked. She told me I could do what I wanted with you, until she gets back." She laid down on the next to me, staring at my crotch.

"I think I know what I want to do to you"

"Cat please, don't do anything stupid!"

She laughed and undid my belt, loosening my jeans enough to get her hand underneath them and my boxers, her hand closing on my now hardening cock. She looked down at it and licked her lips.

"So thats what yours looks like... a lot bigger than I thought" she said as it grew in response to the touch.

"Cat stop! This is wrong! You don't even-" She silenced me by placing her lips on mine and slipping her tongue in. My mind raced, frantically trying to force my muscles to move, and wondering where Cat acquired the skills to french-kiss so well. She began to stroke my dick, the moisture causing it to rub painfully. She noticed the look in my eyes and stopped kissing me. She focused for a second, then spit a large amount of saliva into her hand.

"No, Cat seriously this can't happen! I-" she kissed me again, and resumed stroking with her now lubricated hand. My dick responded instantly, growing to nearly full size. she pulled my jeans and boxers down to get better access. She kept stroking until I started to feel the need to cum, then stopped dead. She broke off the kiss and moved down to my dick. She resumed stroking after spitting into her hand again, staring up at me seductively. All I could do was let it happen. She spit in her other hand and wrapped it around my now fully-erect cock, covering nearly all 8.5 inches. As I began to feel the cum starting to stir, she pumped faster, all the while staring at me with the horniest look in her eyes. I began to try to move again as the orgasm drew closer, but could not even shift my weight. I groaned, and she went faster. I couldn't take it anymore and my cock spurted white cum all over her shirt.

"Aww, well I guess I didn't need it anyway" she laughed. She stood up and stripped, throwing her shirt and shorts into the corner. She looked at me strangely.

"Are you going to keep telling me to stop?" Without the need to cum distracting me I began to struggle more wildly yelling at her now. "STOP CAT THIS IS WRONG!!" she sighed and took her surprisingly wet panties and stuffed them into my mouth. Immediately I tasted her juices and spit the panties out. She shook her head and grabbed a roll of Duct Tape. She rubbed her panties on her wet pussy some more, moaning softly. She stuffed them back into my mouth, followed by a strip of tape. I was scared now. Scared that someone would find us. She looked at my limp dick and frowned.

"Right, it got soft... Oh well, time to try something else"

She laid down again and, without another word, took my into her mouth. The sudden sensation was enough to get me hard again within 30 seconds. She continued her blow job, moaning all the while. Once I was fully hard, she pulled back and started only sucking the tip, frustrating the hell out of me.

"Mm, it tastes so good..." she moaned with her eyes locked on mine. I couldn't do anything but lay there and let it happen.

"Do you like the taste of my pussy?" I screwed my eyes shut trying to block out what was happening. Hard to do when theres a mouth on your cock. Eventually she got tired of waiting and began to finger herself while she sucked my dick. She began to moan and it made me even harder. This continued for quite awhile, but she never let me or herself cum. When it got to the point where it was unbearable for both of us, she stopped. I groaned in frustration and relief, but she wasn't going to stop now. She straddled me and lowered herself onto my dick, her extremely tight pussy squeezing it as it lowered.

"You like? I have no idea how it stayed so tight but I'm sure as hell glad"

She continued lowering herself and moaned loudly when she finally relaxed on top of it, completely inside her. I could feel her cervix at the tip of my dick even through the intense tightness of her pussy. I groaned again and she stared into my eyes as she began to ride me, going faster by the second. Her moans got louder and louder as she reached orgasm, cum spilling out on my dick and the tightness was too much for me as I came inside her. She continued to moan as she began to grind me, milking every last drop out of me. She collapsed on top of me, my dick still in her pussy. I grunted, trying to get her attention, to tell her to get off of me, but she just ground me a little bit in response. I tried desperately to move, but it was futile.

"Oh baby we have a week together. I'm going to keep you the whole time" she said with a smile. She wiggled her hips a bit on my dick and then fell asleep, totally spent. There was no way for me to get her off, so I fell asleep with my dick inside her.

The next morning I woke up with the worst morning wood I'd ever had. Clearly Cat noticed it because she was awake staring at me with a grin.

"Good morning! I woke up when you got morning wood because it filled me tight. I took the liberty of giving you water and a smoothie to keep you going and I also managed to get you to pee in a bucket. Now we can have a whole day of fun!" I groaned at this. Despite what she said, she was still sitting on me with my dick in her pussy, although she must have told the truth because I didn't feel hungry or thirsty, or the need to pee. This was going to be a long day.

She began to grind quickly, moaning and getting me extremely hard. Then she finally got off of me and left the room. The moment of fresh air from the open door gave me the strength to move and I got up, stumbling towards freedom. But she was waiting for me and I came around the corner to walk right into her on her knees with her mouth open. My still hard dick went right into her waiting mouth and she immediately began sucking while pushing me back into the room.

"Oh no you can't leave we have 6 more days together!" She laughed when she got me on to the bed again. This time she pushed me onto her armchair and left quickly so I didn't get any more fresh air. She came back 2 minutes later with something I had never seen before. It looked like a very thick condom. Then she did something even worse. She grabbed a tube of some kind of glue. She coated my dick with it and then put the condom thing on me.

"Now I just need to keep you hard for 10 minutes for it to set." She giggled and removed the tap and panties from my mouth, immediately replacing it with her mouth. As she kissed me she moaned, fingering herself while I watched. This would definitely keep me hard. After the 10 minutes had passed she was getting ready to cum but stopped. She pulled a little on the condom to make sure the glue set. Then she coated the outside with a lot of the glue and then straddled me. She lowered herself and with the added thickness she had to very slowly go down on it.

"This glue is not only designed to be extremely strong on skin, but it will also keep blood flowing 'properly' much like Viagra does." She told me. Apparently it made her horny too because as it set she moaned and ground me a little bit.

"Just a few more touches and we should be ready. She rubbed the glue on my hands and her ass, keeping my hands there until they were stuck. She rubbed more on her own hands and my back and neck, then putting some on both of our lips.

"The glue will dissipate after 4 hours. This will be amazing for both of us." She locked lips with me and put her hands to keep my face pressed to hers. Some of the glue dripped onto her chest and she pressed it against mine. After a few minutes she pulled a little bit to test the strength. Neither of us was going anywhere for 4 hours. Then the catch was made evident. The condom was not normal. Suddenly it began to vibrate hard, eliciting a moan from Cat. We were stuck on each other with a vibrator for 4 hours. It changed speed occasionally, keeping us both on the edge for 5 minutes at a time, before making us cum together. By the time the 4 hours was over we were both totally spent and the vibrations stopped, we both fell asleep in that position.

She woke me up with a blowjob, making me cum hard before I was fully awake.

"Rise and shine, we've got another fun day ahead of us!" I groaned. This was going to be a VERY long week.

TO BE CONTINUED