Trapping Samantha

Story Info
The lady takes charge.
13.5k words
4.39
84.4k
36
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes life's greatest adventures start out in a bar. This probably isn't one of them. I have gotten the reputation of being one to bring out the worst in wives. Including my own apparently.

I had a failed marriage after finding my wife was sleeping around. I managed to keep my cool and laid my plans to wreck her life and move on with mine. Since then I have messed up a few other guys wives and had some pretty nifty girl friends. Marriage always seems to get into their heads and we have to move on. Friends think of me when somebody either wants me to help them catch their wife in a affair or get into one with them.

For that my life is an adventure. Most of my dates and girlfriends usually are ready to hit the road when they find out I am a guy that likes to expose a wife for the cunt she is. I don't get by on being a pretty face, nor do I have a foot long cock. I just let a woman be herself ... and every woman is a whore on the inside.

Even though this adventure did start out in a bar I was home in bed. My phone rang, and according to all the racket some guys I knew were drinking with a guy that insisted his wife would never cheat on him. Sometimes that's true. They may want to, but they won't. Heard it all before. They wanted to buy me a beer.

At just before midnight I didn't need a beer. I'd been in bed an hour and a half. As far as beer goes, I've never had more than three in a night. Beer only makes me smarter and better looking when consumed by someone else.

"You guys sound like you better sober up and go home."

Chuck bet us a thousand his wife won't cheat and we each bet him a thousand that she would. As it stands now, if she doesn't we each give Chuck a grand and he gives us a grand if she does. Four of us say she will."

Do you happen to even know what this woman looks like?"

"Hell yes, me and Brian have seen her. She's hot as hell."

"Was that before beer or after beer?

I met with Rick and Brian the next evening. We played a couple of games of pool while I drank my diet coke. They were already well into the beer. We talked about Chuck and his wife Samantha and what possessed them to make such a stupid bet.

"Brian knows Chuck because he once worked for him. Got fired over some minor shit." Ricked started to explain.

"Yeah, I hate the son of a bitch. He always had the attitude he was smarter than everybody else." Brian added.

"So, anyway," Rick continued, "Brian saw Chuck come in the bar and he had never seen him out without Samantha. Turns out that Sam was visiting her sister for a couple of days. We got to talking shit and teased him about Sam bouncing up and down on some huge cock miles from her sister. It all led into stories, most about you, and wayward wives and how sneaky they could be."

I knew who Chuck was. Chuck owned a heating and air business with a fleet of about thirty trucks and dozens of employees. His company sent men out to my house and they pretty much just switched expensive parts on my unit before telling me it needed to be replaced. Brian certainly fit right in with that bunch. I couldn't figure how he fucked that job up.

"Well guys, as we well know going to see a sister is the biggest lie a wife will tell. What husband can check up on that without just parking out front and peeking into the windows? And, about wives being sneaky, they don't have to be. Husbands are just too stupid to suspect the lying cunts of running around on them."

"Except for my wife."

"Sure, Rick, I started to mock him, "Everybody's wife but yours. Maybe we should make Julie a target some time to see how long it would take find out who she is fucking while you are down here drinking beer every night."

Brian started razing him about Julie fucking some stranger when Rick turned on him.

"Look, prick ... we know your wife cheats, don't we now?"

"She only let you fuck her a couple of times. And, she told me about it later." Brian seemed to think that made it alright.

"Well this is going great. How about we get to the subject at hand. Do you think you can find out if Chuck's wife cheats or do we need a plan to see if she will?"

"I don't want to lose a thousand dollars on the bet. He'd probably have us hurt if we don't pay." Rick sounded nervous. "We don't know if she ever cheated or if she even would cheat if the opportunity was offered to her."

'"Do you have a photo so I at least know what the woman looks like if I meet her?"

'"I think there is a picture of her on the business website. I just looked at it last week." Brian responded.

What a sorry pair of simple fucks. They deserved to lose the bet. I left for home to check out what I could online. Heading straight for the computer I pulled up the website for Chuck Evans heating and air.

Bingo! Samantha was sitting behind a desk on the home page with a friendly customer service kind of smile. It looked like she had some nice tits, definitely a little better that average looking. One of those moms you would love to fuck. Then in a photo taken in the warehouse you could see her in slacks. She looked pretty good to me.

Why was I getting a hardon looking at a photo of a fully dressed woman in a warehouse? I guess it wouldn't hurt to see what I can find out about her and old Chuck. I found their home address and decided a little drive might be nice.

When I drove by their house there was a light on though a window on the side of the house. Samantha was supposed to be at her sister's house and Rich said he and Brian we going to buddy up with Chuck and do some more drinking. I decided to give Rick a call.

"Rick? I'm at Chuck's house and a light is on. Isn't he with you?"

"Yeah man, right here. We're at a nude bar and Chuck has been stuffing five dollar bills in a redhead's garter."

"Somebody's at his house. Maybe his wife is home early."

"No, he called her before we came in here to make sure she was still gone."

"Well, someone is there. I'll check it out."

Hey, I don't have a lot of morals, scruples or what ever the fuck you think I need. I parked a couple of blocks away and walked back to the house. The light was still on. Hell, maybe Samantha is home and I can get a free look. I slipped along the side of the house. I peeked in the window. There was a blond and a young man on a couch. She looked like Samantha in the photos, but too young to be her.

I was trying to decide if this might be her daughter when the guy pulled out his dick and she took it in her mouth. She alternated between sucking it and jacking it. I decided I had better get out of there, but the guy took off his pants and the blond stripped naked. If Samantha looks anything like this I really need to fuck her. The girl swung a leg over the guy's lap and a his cock was buried in her in cunt.

Okay, so I reasoned a few more minutes wouldn't hurt. Then I decided to get the fuck out of there before someone thought I was a pervert.

I gave Rick a call. "Hey, while you guys are with Chuck tonight find out if there is a night when he is not a home that would give his wife a chance to slip around and cheat on him."

That worked out pretty well. Chuck belonged to a lodge that met once a month. He also was on the board of the Chamber of Commerce which made him be out several times a month for various functions. The window of opportunity was there even if he was too stupid to think she might want to get some strange pecker.

Then there was the Saturday morning golf game at the country club where his golfed with his suppliers. They were always picking up the tab. While he golfed Samantha went to a gym to work out. So, things looked pretty good even though I worried it might be a women only club.

No problem there. It was a popular local gym where the men and women both went to work out. I guess I needed to join a gym. As far as Chuck goes, things were looking up for us. Samantha had nine or ten chances each month to cheat if she was wanting some strange cock. So, Samantha went to a coed gym and right now was supposed to be at her sister's house for a few days. Sounds like a window of opportunity. Maybe the bet for Rick and his buddies wasn't so stupid after all.

I went to the gym the following week. I didn't know what to expect. I had belonged to a gym before. I never put much into it and the only thing I wasn't too lazy to do was hang out at the pool and hope some babe would have a nipple slip or a full swimsuit malfunction. I quickly learned that bikinis and small two piece suits are too well engineered to allow anything pop out or the suit to shown a nice camel toe.

What I learned to look for was a nice one piece swimsuit. Not the old 1940's style, but the ones cut to fit more modest woman had a lot better chance of a free show than some Barbie cunt in a tiny little suit that was more string than fabric. And, the one piece broads were a lot more friendly. The more generous tops left a better chance of the material dropping away and exposing some tit. The extra fabric in the crotch was much more likely to outline nice cunt lips.

Even though Chuck played at the country club, Samantha worked out at a place that was twenty bucks to join and twenty bucks per month. With my plans I shouldn't be out more than forty dollars if things went right. After settling up for the initial fees I was given a quick tour of the facility. Wow, things had changed since I was in gym. First of all it smelled a lot better and second everything seemed to be electronically controlled except the weights.

Getting through with that on this Saturday morning I headed over to where I had seen Samantha exercising a few moments before. She had been swinging some kettle weights and looking pretty good. By now I knew she had a decent ass and an even better set of jugs. One of those figures I'd give an eight in tight clothes and a ten if she was buck naked. Of course, buck naked almost always rates a ten with me.

I caught up with Samantha on the treadmills. The one next to her was empty. The row behind her had four guys watching her ass as she walked. The last treadmill I was on had an off and on switch and a timer where you twisted the knob if you wanted to time your workout. This thing had sound, a television, and more lights and gauges than the heart monitor on my Uncle Jake when I visited him in the hospital.

My feet were on the belt, but I had no idea how to get the thing started. I caught Samantha out of the corner of my eye with a smirk on her face. My mind clicked. She thinks I am some clueless sap. There are a couple of looks on women's faces that pretty much record the impression you just made. A woman impressed and in awe tips her nose up a little and reveals a faint smile. A smirk isn't quite so good. I got the smirk.

"Hi, you must be new here." Samantha had a lyrical voice that hid the sense of pity well.

"Yeah, that's me. The new kid. I was afraid I'd hit the wrong button and get flung across the room."

"Oh, we couldn't have that now, can we? Let help you out with that."

The top she was wearing clung to her upper body. As, did her shorts on the bottom half. I could see an outline of nipples through her top. Either she bought a sport bra with nipples or she wasn't wearing a bra at all. And, if she wasn't wearing a bra that was one impressive set of tits on a woman that had to be right at age forty.

"Great. That would be great." I always have something smooth to say like that in any given situation. This time I had a broad that wanted to feel better than me in every way. And, she was ... except that I had a dick and she didn't. But, I had the feeling she may be a lady that would like to have a dick. Hopefully my dick. I kind of waved my hands at the machine.

"Here. This would be a good start for you. It's a couple of notches below the speed I use."

I have this cunt figured out. Let her be the smart one in control. Chuck apparently tries to give all the orders and have it his way. If she doesn't fuck around on him it's because men try to be all macho with a woman. Samantha leaned into me to reach a control on the right side of the machine. The belt started to move. She moved back as I settled into the pace, brushing one of her magnificent boobs across my arm as she stepped away.

The tit drag had to be on purpose. I could barely walk as slow as the slow speed she had set for me to start.

"When we see you can handle that we can step it up a little faster."

I wanted to introduce myself, but the man usually initiates that and I wanted her in charge. She started her belt again. After a few steps she looked over to me to speak.

"Oh, by the way, my name is Samantha. My friends call me Sam."

I wanted to use a name that sounded less than manly. All I could think of one I had seen on television.

"My name is Horatio. My friends don't call me anything. I'm usually him or you or Dude."

"Well, I'm going to call you Horatio."

"Thanks, Samantha. That is fine with me."

"I told you my friends call me Sam." She gave me a wink and a big smile.

I kept on walking, catching a glance whenever I could at those luscious tits jiggling with each step she would take. I was wearing a old t-shirt and baggy basketball shorts. Sam was in spandex. I don't know how she was doing, but I'm glad I had the shorts to hide the hardon that was starting to grow in my pants.

"Horatio, hit that button over there on your right to stop the machine. You seem to be doing really well. I'll set you up on a higher pace."

I had it figured out without a lot of problem, but if I let her do it I might get another tit dragged across my arm. I hit the stop button. Sam stepped behind me instead of in front to reset the speed by reaching around my right side. That put her left tit square in the middle of my back. I could feel the nipple on her right breast lightly press my shoulder. I could spend a week like that. It only lasted a few seconds before she spoke.

"There Sweetie. Let me get out of your way and you can hit start again. So, how are you holding up? Are you doing okay?" It was like she thought I was five years old.

"I'm fine. It's a lot more fun than I thought it could be."

She was still there with her right arm across mine and both tits planted in my back.

"Why Horatio, you might be a little more or a devil than I thought."

We walked side by side for another 15 minutes making a little small talk mostly about her kids being gone from home.

"I usually shower and spend some time in the pool. Then I do some light weights. Do you have a swimsuit with you?"

I told her I hadn't planned to swim.

"That's okay. We can get something to drink and go straight to the weights."

I ordered my diet soda and she had the same. Even insisted that she pay.

"Sweetie, what do you do for fun ... other than work out with me?

I knew Chuck was playing golf with his buddies, so an anti-golf comment would be good.

"I used to play golf. Didn't really like it that much. Maybe better if I had a wife I was trying to get away from."

"That's kind of funny you would say that. My husband is supposed to be playing golf even as we speak."

"Oh, is he trying to get away from you?"

"He had better not be or I'll make him pay."

"That sounds serious."

"Oh, trust me it would be."

We had been lifting weights on the weight machines. Pulling on the handles kind of made my shoulders sore. Sam and I had the same weights. I was doing okay, but it was a movement I wasn't used to be doing. When she suggested we add a little more weight I told her I was fine, but she could go ahead. I felt like a pussy working out with a woman that was pulling half again more weight that me. Not, that it didn't go unnoticed with Sam. Another superiority rush for her.

Five more minutes of that and Sam seemed ready to quit.

"Why don't we call it for today and call it any easy workout session. Let's hit the shower."

"I think I was getting my second wind. I hate to quit now." I was really liking being with Sam while her husband golfed with his friends. But, I was about shot since working out isn't something I usually do.

"Too bad, 'Mr. I didn't bring swim trunks', we could have hung out at the pool."

"I suppose they have a no trunks, no swim rule."

"Yes, they do. Thank God. Can you imagine about half of these people naked? I could try to sneak you into my pool at home, but I have a pretty nosy neighbor. I can't work on my tan without him jacking off while watching me from his bedroom window."

"I didn't expect you to have that term in your vocabulary. Although I can't say I'd blame the guy."

This conversation took a turn I didn't expect. Maybe Chuck should be a little more careful about trusting his wife.

"So, are you saying if you say me naked you would have to jack off?"

"To be honest, I'd have to do something."

"When you get to the shower maybe you should just turn on the cold water."

"I hate to see the morning end. Will you be here next Saturday?"

"When you are done with your shower why don't you sit and wait for me?"

Holy shit! Even a fire wouldn't have driven me from the place after that comment. I was being held hostage with my consent. Sam came out about 15 minutes after me. I know about girl things taking time, but was afraid she might have slipped out on me as some kind of cruel joke from the cosmos.

"Hey ... there you are!" Sam bubbled. "I wasn't sure you would wait. I had to dry my hair. It looks like shit if I don't blow dry and comb it about a hundred times. And, of course, a girl needs a little bit of makeup."

"It was worth it. You look great!"

She did. She was wearing shorts that just came a couple of inches below her crotch and a scoop necked blouse that showed a lot of cleavage. The way her nipples started to nudge against the fabric as we spoke suggested she couldn't have been wearing a bra.

"Thanks. I'm glad I had these in my bag. Otherwise I would have been wearing slacks and a sweatshirt. Then I thought I'd want to show some skin if I was going on a date."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt anything."

"You're not, silly. The date is with you. I'm taking you to lunch."

My old truck is nice, but Chuck made sure Sam had a top of the line BMW to drive. I guess he was living the dream, putting his hot wife in a nice car.

Sam and I talked as she drove about twenty miles before pulling into a restaurant just off the interstate. It was a real nice place that was open for lunch and dinner. The prices on the menu told why I had never been there before. I'd be too cheap to be able to even cover the tip.

We stopped inside the door to be seated. The hostess asked me where I would like to sit. Sam quickly told her somewhere away from the door and in the corner. Hey, let he pick what she wants. I must be a pity date, if we are going to call this a date.

We both laughed as we ordered diet sodas. Sam asked me if I had to be any place. I told her my whole weekend was free. She said she would need to get home by three or so for her husband.

"This might sound a little trite, but do you come her often?" I asked.

"No, never been here. I've driven by it and always wondered what it was like inside. Then when I was in the shower I was thinking of you and wondering were I could take you that would be nice, yet out of the way from where I live. I wanted our first date to be fun."

"I was thinking of you in the shower, too."

"Oh, my God. You weren't jacking off were you?"

"What do you think?"

"I'll bet you were. You did, didn't you? You were in the shower jacking off thinking about me."

"No, I was hard. But, I wasn't jacking off. Are you always like this?"

"No, I'm trying to make my mind up about you What's your story?"

I gave her the brief run down about my life. She seemed to like the idea that my wife fucked around on me.

"Was she a slut? Did she have a lot of guys or just have an affair?"