Trapping Samantha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got to do the edible part first."

"Go ahead. Then I'll do you."

"How much time do we have?"

"I leave for the school at a quarter to twelve."

A glance at the bedside clock said 8:30 A.M.

Jess didn't get eaten out very often. I had her all over the bed. The smooth pussy and lack of tit made me feel like she was not legal. My turn had me cumming in her mouth in less than five minutes. We cuddled and talked for almost an hour. I mentioned something about Samantha and Nick.

"I don't want to talk about them. This is about us."

It became a make out session. My much learned past let Jess lead the way.

"I want you to fuck me."

The tiny woman had me highly aroused. The pretty smile, the little, almost nipples only boobs, small waist and smooth cunt were intoxicating. Jess started to cum when the head went in. I looked down where my cock was entering my sexy neighbor. Her eyes got big when she felt my load shoot into her before I got halfway in. That had never happened to me before. I managed to get the length of it in and remain hard.

"That's the extra two inches I was looking forward to having in me."

Jess was wiggling on my cock and gasping short breaths. I managed to lick her nipples while my cock pounded into her newly discovered deepest parts. I knew if I looked down where my cock entered her I would cum. Still in charge despite her eyes starting to roll back in her head as the big one hit she muttered:

"Fuck me. Cum in me. Fuck me hard."

Something else that had never happened to me. I shot my second load into her. After a few minutes I tried to get off her tiny body. She grabbed my ass.

"Don't pull out. Leave it in me. Push your cum deep inside me."

We recovered enough that when she felt me harden she wanted on top. Go, Girl. Ultimate control. I had my hands on her ass. As she would ride up my shaft I could lick her nipples. As she settled down on me again I could see this childlike woman engulfing my cock. Her face told me I made her cum a couple of times. The last time I licked her nipples I advised her to sit back on my cock to take my load.

Jess sat on me and felt small spurts of cum invade her pussy in an attempt to get into her cervix. Enjoying the feeling Jess noticed the time.

"Oh, fuck. I'll be late to pick up my daughter. We've got five minutes. I need a shower. I'll have to go with my belly full of your cum."

I dressed fast. Jess buttoned her shirt. Pulled on her panties and reached for her pants.

"Do you think that will hold it?" I jokingly pointed at her underwear crotch that was already wet with cum.

"No, but it's going to be fun feeling it dribble out."

She kissed me on tiptoes, then pulled me out to her minivan. She almost didn't make a full stop to let me to get my car. She hurried off towards the school. An hour later she was on the phone.

"Hi. I called to thank you for a nice morning."

I could hear her daughter in the background.

"No, thank you. Best sex of my life."

"You're just saying that, but me, too. How about tomorrow?"

"Really??"

"Sure. I'll set my timer this time if you don't think you've had enough of me."

We didn't miss a morning for two weeks. I could get enough of looking at her and sinking my cock in her tight cunt. Jess liked fucking over her husband. She had become a very naughty wife. I kept her pumped full of cum.

It was more difficult for Sam and Nick as they actually had to sneak around. Most of their action was on the chaise lounge late at night in Nick's back yard as compared to me fucking Jess in their bed, It had to be the cheating that attracted Sam to him.

Then on a Wednesday it was almost time for Jess to pick up her daughter at noon. Jess was in the shower. It was about 11:30. I need some more business cards that I kept at the house. I could look out Jess's bedroom and see our driveway. Sam's car wasn't in it. Maybe she was meeting up with Nick.

"Hey, Jess."

"What, Babe?"

"I need to get some business cards. I'll cut through the back yards and go in my back door."

"Okay, don't make me be late."

There was a utility easement behind our houses. Everyone had a back gate. That's how Nick sneaked around to fuck Sam some nights. I was at my back door in a minute. I unlocked the French doors and went in. I had a whole box of cards in the garage on a shelf. When I opened the door Sam's car was in the garage. Because she had shit stored in half her car was always outside. Now it was in my space.

I couldn't let her catch me there. I grabbed some cards and headed for the door. There was a noise I recognized coming from our bedroom. It was the sound of Samantha taking cock. Typical Samantha-like fucking moans and groans. Wait until I tell Jess that her husband was fucking Sam in my bed.

I got a little bit curious. Maybe a quick glance at Sam fucking a five inch dick would be good for my ego. I took off my shoes and worked my way along the carpet to our bedroom. I angled for a reflection off the dresser mirror. Sam was fucking from on top. Below was this black guy. I could see a lot of cock going up her snatch as she moaned above him. I could see him handling her big tits. I could hear him talking.

"I'm about to blow my nuts in you again."

"Do it. I love your black seed in me."

The way her cunt was stretched around his cock I could see I was out classed. She was getting as much as I could give her without the head popping out. I had never thought about seeing her with another man, not Nick, not her husband, and here it was, a black guy fucking her.

I watched a few minutes. I didn't want to miss my ride with Jess and have to walk to my car. I had fifteen minutes when I left her house. Maybe I'd watch a few more minutes. God he was giving her a good fucking. Black cock into her white snatch was as erotic as hell.

"Oh, fuck! You're making me cum. Pump that black cum in me."

The black cock hunched up into her wrecked looking cunt. I think she called out his name. It sounded like Derek. I finally got a look at his face. He couldn't be older than early twenties.

"Give me a couple of minutes. I want to fuck that pussy from behind."

He causally got up to use the master bath. It wasn't their first time alone in our house.

"I need to call my husband to make sure he isn't coming home this afternoon."

Okay? Afternoon? How long did they fuck in our house? Husband? I guess she meant me wanting to make the young black stud he was fucking married pussy.

Call??? Oh, fuck! I grabbed my phone and punched and held the off button.

"It went to voice mail. I guess he's in a meeting at work. Come fuck me from behind like you promised."

"Then I'll get between those white thighs of yours and fuck you again."

Sam let out a squeal. I could see her get on her knees and see this Derek aim his cock at her juicy open slit. She had to be dealing with nine thick inches when the fucking started again. They never knew I was there. Jess rushed me out to her minivan.

"What took you so long?"

"I caught Samantha fucking in our bed. She had her car hidden in the garage."

"What did you say? What did Nick say and why would he be there now?"

"It wasn't Nick. It a was really young black guy."

"Oh, God. I hear they have really large cocks."

"Looked like nine inches." I know I sounded stunned.

"I heard they were bigger than that."

"I think it expands her cheating standards a little too far.

By then we were where I had parked.

"Call me later." I told her.

"I will. I love you ... "

I loved her too, but I didn't say it. She stopped the car and rolled down the window, giving me an evil stare.

"What?"

"Aren't you supposed to say something?"

"I love you, too." I responded.

"You damned well better."

She drove off with a sly grin on her face. I sat in my driver's seat contemplating what I should do. The second betrayal by Samantha wasn't going to get it. Thinking about them in bed together gave me a hardon, but fucking some guy with a bigger and blacker dick than mine made me want to move on. Right then, right now, whatever!

I felt silly sneaking into my own house. I had coasted to a stop and parked out front on the street not my driveway. Fuck the homeowner's association. I quietly got out of my car, carefully closing the door so it did not make a sound. The tumblers in the front door locks sounded like thunder crashing. I didn't want to confront them in stocking feet. I had to step lightly across the tiled foyer. The carpet deaden my footsteps.

My plan was to jump into the doorway and start screaming. Instead it was Samantha getting loud. The black youth was sawing in and out of her cunt from behind. He was hunching his hips to cum in her doggy fashion. Sam was loudly urging him to fuck her and cum in her married cunt. They didn't notice me in plain sight. Hell, I was two steps inside the room. I could have reached out and tapped him on the ass had it not been moving so swiftly. He put a load deep within the far reaches of Sam's uterus.

I let them finish ... relax a little actually. Sam was telling this Derek how good his black cum in her felt. He was going on about her married white pussy being owned by him. She was agreeing that she was his now.

Then my fucking cell phone went off. For some reason I looked to see who was calling. The screen showed the code word I used for Jess. Fuck!

When I looked up this Derek, black cock going limp, was against the bedroom window like maybe I had a gun. Samantha pulled the sheet up over her like I hadn't been fucking her for the last five years.

"What the fuck is going on here, Sam? Are you fucking blacks behind my back?"

Nick's name didn't come up. She wouldn't ever know I knew about that. I had to protect Jess. Then Sam said the stupidest thing ... like in a bad joke.

"It's not what it looks like, Honey."

"What the fuck does it look like, Sam? I just watched him pull his cock out of your cheating cunt."

"Well, it was just this one time."

I glared at this Derek kid. He had both hands out as if to tell me to stay on Sam's side of the bed. His now soft cock hung halfway to his knee.

"That's not true. It's been more than once." Derek stammered.

Maybe not the best time to confess and let it all out there. Sam looked from him to me, back and forth several times. Then screamed at me.

"Get the fuck out of here. Leave me the fuck alone!"

She said it like she was making a choice. I guess in a way she already had, bringing Nick and Derek into her bed.

"If you'll be so sweet I'll be back in a few days if you'll pack my stuff into bags or boxes."

"Oh, I can definitely help with that!"

"Shut the fuck up, Derek. You sound gay when you use that voice and when you were fucking my woman it didn't look like you were gay."

"Can't we talk this over?" The tone of Samantha's voice had changed.

"What is there to talk over? You going to give me a list of who you fuck? Then I can say, oh I don't know, Sweetheart. I don't mind you fucking these fifteen or twenty, but I rather you didn't fuck these two guys. That kind of talking over?"

"Please?" Why was she begging?

"Please?? No. Not please. Fuck you, Sam. No, wait. I forgot that you've already taken care of that with your black friend here."

I sat in my car out front. Kind of making them wonder what I was going to do next. Maybe I wasn't so mad at Sam as I was at her fucking a guy with a bigger dick than mine. And, going to the dark side. That last part wasn't it. Her looking for a bigger cock than mine. That was the problem. I don't ever like to think about that. But, I saw her with it. It shooting seed into her cunt. Seed from a black guy. FUCK!

I drove quietly down the street. My mind pictured Sam's black stud hurrying around the bedroom packing my stuff. My mind went random thinking about the last 5 years with Samantha.

SA ... MAN ... THA?? If SA was her right thigh and THA was her left thigh then it would make sense that MAN would be between them.

The right thing to do would be to call Jess back. I explained everything that had happened with my planned out surprise at catching Sam fucking some other guy. Jess offered to take her daughter to her mother-in-law and pick me up. Fucking any women wasn't really what I needed at the time.

"Where are you going to stay?"

"I'll get a motel for a couple of nights then look for an apartment this weekend."

"You could stay with me." She giggled. "You'd have to explain to Nick why he has to stay in the guest room."

Her laugh was pure evil after saying that.

"I meant what I said earlier. I do love you. Anything you need just ask me."

"Let's just keep are regular meet up in the morning. Pick me up at the usual spot."

I finished the day with some half-hearted sales calls. Then stopped by the discount store for a couple of shirts and another pair of pants. I picked a mid-range motel, paid for two nights and got one free under their current offer I had seen on TV for the chain. I sat in the chair with a sports channel playing in the background.

This was the first night in over five years I had found myself alone at night. I thought about Jess ... naked ... with my cock buried in her. I could call her and she would give Nick some excuse to get her out of the house to see me. Thinking about Jess made me hard. Samantha was gone now.

I stood and took off my clothes. I sat back in the chair bare-ass naked. I wondered how many other naked asses had been in the chair before me. Maybe naked women, or even girls, cunt lips against the fabric. My hand began stroking my hard cock while I thought about naked oozing cunt. That quickly changed to naked oozing Jess, her slim hips, tiny waist, almost flat chest, sexy shaved little girl pussy. I always thought of my self as a tit and ass man. Maybe I still was. Just in smaller proportions.

Jacking myself off thinking of Jess I thought of shooting a load onto the bed sheets. Maybe they would think I had a women up to the room. But, it was Jess that sent my balls boiling a load of sperm up my shaft. Something let the images of Sam fucking her black kid enter my fantasy, his cock wrecking her cunt. That made me cum harder than I could ever remember. I stood and shot my load on the sheet, imagining the sheet to be Sam's big tits while Derek pounded his black cock into her womb.

When I went to bed at 10:30 I jacked off to Sam fucking the black man again. This time letting my cum land on my stomach and dry crusty on my skin. In the morning I showered and sent a load of seed against the shower wall, the drain in the floor reminding me of Sam's open cunt swallowing up Derek's black cum. I needed to see Jess.

At the office I gathered up some supplies and picked up my messages. I wasn't going to need to get more business cards. Nina had been the receptionist since I started at the company. She looked fuckable this morning. Usually we chatted and some mention of her husband would come up. Not today. Maybe she sensed something. Much like me thinking of the oozing of cunt into the chair the night before Nina was oozing "Fuckable".

Nina's green eyes looked at me through her ugly thick framed glasses as if to ask me a question. Maybe my taste had shifted to Plain Jane women. I had met Nina's husband at company parties and once with her at a store. Didn't like him. So, my answer to Nina, silent in my mind, was yes. But, later.

Jess wanted to fuck before we talked about anything. I wanted to eat her pussy first. I felt content between her legs, my mouth teasing her cunt, her girl cum in my throat. Then I fucked her hard, making her cum hard several times. Then when I spurted my cum into her it was the jackoff image from the night before only this time Derek pulled his cock from Sam so I could put my load in her cunt with several of his.

GOD DAMN IT!

Jess laid there with her arms out from her sides and legs flopped open as if I had fucked her into a coma. I kept my cock held in her as deep as I could get it.

"I love you." It was me that time saying it.

"I love you, too." Her eyes were moist with tears. "I'll leave Nick for you. I'll kick him out today. You can move in here with me."

My heart stopped. I know I had broken up some families. Even my own, but never anyone making an offer like this.

"No, Jess. You can't do that. Except for him fucking Sam he treats you well, the income is good, and you don't want to take your kids from their dad. I'm too old for little kids. I'd have to be more like their grandpa."

The fear of being stuck with four kids ages five to nine had me ready to bolt naked into the street. Jess wanted to be held which led me to fuck her again. This time Sam and Derek were off somewhere else when Jess begged for me to cum in her.

Quarter to twelve rolled around rather quickly. In the car Jess had a declaration.

"I'm not letting him fuck me. Then this weekend I am lowering the boom on him. Telling him I know he is cheating on me. I'll demand he stop. I'll tell him I saw him fuck Sam in our back yard."

"Okay, if you are sure you want to do that."

"The only thing I ask is that we still have our mornings together. He is never going to figure it out and I need you to fuck me." Jess grinned. "Fuck me a lot!"

"You have an evil plan."

"I've always wanted to be evil." She reached across and squeezed my cock.

The next two nights in the motel I thought only about Jess. I was over Sam and the black cock. Jess took command in bed the next two mornings. Friday night Jess made her excuse to Nick and came to my motel room and fucked me twice before returning home to her husband and the showdown the next day.

By Saturday afternoon it was over. Nick was out mowing the lawn with his tail between his legs when Jess called me. He admitted fucking Sam "a couple of times" swearing it was over. Sam never mentioned me leaving, telling Nick she was seeing another man and that two lovers was just too complicated. A victory for black cock and white women.

Jess cut him off telling him when she trusted him again she might let him eat her pussy. Nick had a very short leash and didn't seem to mind to save his marriage. After Nick's promise to be faithful Jess was fucking me Monday morning. She came by my new apartment to help me break in my new mattress. It could be pretty well considered broken. She fucked me both places from then on, depending on her mood for the day. She even had clothes in my closet.

Sam asked to meet with me a couple of weeks later. I had her come by my apartment. She handed me a check for the money I had put down with her on the house.

"It wouldn't be right if I kept it. It's your money."

I thanked her. Sam looked around the apartment with a "why don't you fuck me" look about her.

"Remind you of old times?"

Sam bounced on the bed, tits flopping with no bra around them.

"Old times?" I asked.

"Yes, old times. Back when you liked to fuck me."

"Oh, maybe a little."

"Want to fuck me now?"

"What about your black friend? Are you still fucking him?"

"Right before I came over here." Sam had a "so what" look on her face.

Sam took of her shirt, unleashing the big tits. She was naked under her shorts. Then laid back with her legs spread. I fucked her. It was pretty wild with her wet and squishy and Derek's black sperm in her. I made her cum several times, then unload a blast of my own cum deep in her cunt. Not as deep as Derek, but it had the right effect. Sam looked sad when she got dressed.

"I guess this is goodbye then." Sam's voice broke into a soft sob.

"Yes, Sam. This is goodbye. I hope there's enough black cock out there to keep you happy."

"I've already tried a few. Trust me. I'll be happy."