Trapping Samantha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam planted her huge tits in my chest to kiss me one last time. I took one in each hand and thought about how I loved Jess.

Jess fucked me a couple of times at her place the next morning, just two doors from Sam's black owned pussy.

"I've let Nick eat me out a couple of times. I think it's funny that your cum is in me while he brags about how good I taste. I'm going to let him fuck me. He's been a good boy."

"That's okay. You are his wife ... had his kids."

"I'll fuck him tonight. I like what we have going. He'll never fuck me as good or as often as you. To be fair, if you want to see someone it will be okay."

"Well, Jess. If you are going to fuck your husband I guess it would be okay if I fuck someone else."

"If you don't want me to, I won't. I'd still run off with you, but with my kids."

She was back fucking me again the next morning. Bragging about me having the bigger cock and satisfying her so well. After our first round she mentioned the sex with her husband.

"As soon as he went to sleep I was in the bathroom douching his cum out of me with water. I'm never giving you up."

"I won't ever give you up either, Jess."

"I love you."

"I love you, Jess."

We fucked again. Fucking Nick was a every once in a while thing for Jess. I didn't have any need to even thinking about dating with Jess and her bald little girl pussy willing to fuck me.

Then, again, there was Nina at the office with her baggy clothes, and thick glasses. I'd watch her bend over to get something meaningless from the bottom file cabinet drawer. I even got a peek down her blouse once at a bare perky nipple.

Things were getting kind of flirty. With her husband at home I was wondering what she would do if I pulled her to me and kissed her. Then I remembered. Let the lady make the first move.

*****************************

Copyright 2016. No reuse with out written permission of the writer.