Trapping Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm done!" I pushed my plate away.

We caught the waitress near the register on our way out. Sam gave her a twenty and told her to keep the change. We drove across the street to the motel and parked beside each other. Inside I asked for any early check in. The motel was part of one of the upper end chains. I gave my I.D. and asked for a king size bed. Sam upgraded it to a suite and then handed two one hundred dollar bills over to the clerk.

We held hands to the elevator, then stepped to the back wall for the ride up. I wanted to kiss her. I guess that was minor to what I expected in the room. On the ride up all I could do was thank her for covering the room cost.

"Money needs to be spent. When customers pay us in cash Chuck hides the money to save taxes. It's bought us a lot of things. Sometimes is there is more than can be discretely spent. So, you can say this one is on Chuck."

When we got to the room nothing was said. I tried to take it all in without appearing to be fresh from a farm somewhere. Chuck was paying for a nice room ... and I was hoping I was about to fuck his wife. Sam stopped with her back towards me at the foot of the bed. It was natural to walk up behind her and put my arms around her waist. She reacted in a way that kind of moved my arms to the side of those giant tits.

Then she spoke ...

"Before anything happens I am telling you I am not a slut or a whore. It's been a long while since I was with a man other than my husband. This itch has been growing and you came along at the right time. We have all day to make love. Don't be in a hurry and don't worry about trying to impress me with your dick or your stamina. When you are ready to cum I want you to cum."

"I think I can enjoy doing that."

"This is how I have made up my mind. This is not a one time fuck to get even deal. I expect you to meet you on a regular basis. Unless you have a defective dick or turn out to be some kind of nut job I want you in me often. I can tell by what is pressing into my ass there is nothing defective about your dick. You better not do anything to screw this up for me."

Sam turned around and planted those nipples into my chest. I'd never felt tits like that press against me. She put her arms around my neck and moved her pelvis so as for her pubic bone was against my dick.

"Do you understand?" she asked in a soft yet menacing tone. Her eyes were sparking and her breath was warm on my face.

"What if we just get started and I cum in you in about twenty seconds?"

"I want you to cum in me. If you didn't cum in twenty seconds the first time I might be disappointed."

"Maybe I should eat you first just to make sure this lasts a while."

"Then maybe I should suck your cock."

"I'm not sure that works that way. "

Even though I still consider myself the wifetrapper, I think I have just been trapped. Voluntarily. It seems the only way it could work with Sam. I'll let her run the show. I still didn't get as kiss.

Sam backed away from me and went to the far side of the bed. She took off her pants. Revealing those smooth and tanned thighs and exposing the hottest looking g-string underwear I think I have ever seen on a woman. She looked up to me to speak.

"Maybe I should let you rip and chew these off me." Indicating the G-string. "Chuck's money paid a hundred and twenty five bucks for them."

I couldn't thing of the right thing to way. If my dick had lips I'd be slapping it right now to shut up.

Sam grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and the girls were standing proud with the nipples pointing straight at me. I'd seen bigger and smaller, but none like these. Even though I knew part was implanted, these tits were perfect. The moved with a slight jiggle when she laughed at my stare ... in spite of what she had told me were their D+ size the was no sag.

Now nude from the waist up, and me frozen in my tracks, she moved a hand across her lower stomach and slid her fingers into the G-string. Then pulled it down to show her pussy hair. She had it shaved down from just above her clit, leaving the actual clit and cunt lips bald. My cock was threatening to pull away from me a glide across the bed to bury itself deep inside her.

Sam turned her back to me and bent over, pulling down the g-string in the back enough that I could see her juices on her pouting outer lips. Then turning back to me she pulled it down about halfway to her knees, then slowly pulled it back up and into place. With that she lifted the covers and slipped into the bed.

Since I was still in the same spot and still dressed I decided it must be my move. I went to the closer side of the bed and just peeled off everything. Sam kept her eyes on my cock, never averting her stare until I joined her under the covers. She was showing a lot of interest. An evil little grin developed at the corners of her mouth. I visualized my cum leaking at the edges.

As soon as I got into bed I started kissing her mouth. She shoved her tongue against mine and I got a hand on a tit. God damn, but that felt good. I pinched her nipple. She groaned into my kiss. Next thing I knew she was on top using her hands to hold my arms above my head while she ground her naked tits into my chest.

The little cunt was a control freak all right. I let her do it. She moved down on my cock with it against my stomach and through the fabric of the G-string I could feel her cunt lips on each side of it. She started sliding up an down. Suddenly I hated that fucking little G-string that Chuck had probably never seen. Sam must has been reading my mind. She let go of my arms and told me to leave them above my head.

"Get you arms up. I've got some ideas you'll probably like."

Sam look a hand to move the material to one side. Holy shit! Her wet snatch was rubbing up and down on my hard cock. I wasn't sure how long this would last. Much to my surprise, she started to cum on about the fifth time up and down on me.

"Thanks, Baby. I needed that." Sam was gasping. "That's my first one out of the way."

"God, but you're easy!"

"Oh, yeah? Let's see how you do."

She put both hands on my shoulders and lifted herself up at bit. Then lowered herself down enough to take the head of my cock inside her cunt. She made a bunch of short strokes. That was one soaked pussy and it was all her. The tightness of her inner lips at the back of the cockhead was so good. Then I got to thinking how great it would be if she found out she couldn't make me cum in just a few seconds.

I tried to think of my ex-wife. That didn't help. Even though I hated the whore, she was a good fuck and I did enjoy fucking her when we were married. That would have been embarrassing ... dumping an early load in Sam while wasting it by thinking of the ex.

"How ya doing, Lover boy ... about to lose your load?"

"I don't know. Show me what you've got."

Sam came down more on my shaft. The head was in a couple of inches now and she was going to tease me there before taking in more. She was wanting me to cum in her before I could get it all in. Not that I didn't want to cum in her right now, but I wanted to try to get some control back.

I tried to imagine I was fucking my mom. Everybody must think of what it must be like to fuck their own mom. My mom was pretty and had a nice womanly figure. Kind of like in those naked old-time paintings that can get a guy hard.

Anyway, thinking about fucking my mom had me about to bust my nuts into Sam. A lot of guys would have liked to have fucked my mom and several probably did when Dad was out of town. Sort of like Chuck being somewhere else and what Sam and I are doing now.

Sam had her tits bouncing off my face and my cock three quarters up her cunt hole. She was starting to sweat. From the look on her face and the sounds she was making Sam was about to cum again. She was probably mad at herself for cumming twice while I was still holding my load. I caught myself thinking about my mom again to try to hold back. It was Mom's tits in my face and Mom's cunt bouncing on my cock. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"Going to be a tough guy are you?"

Sam was panting for breath and rocking against my cock. She was trying to smother me with her big tits. I could die that way. It would be okay. Seriously, she had her hands at the sides of them and pushing down, cutting off my breathing. I could have rolled her off, but she started to cum with me inside her. Sam forgot all about her tits and trying to kill me and let an orgasm surge her cunt.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I'm saving myself. I wanted to eat your pussy. I'm not doing it full of my cum."

"Trust me, there's cum in it, my own cum. But, knock yourself out."

Sam pulled off my cock and flopped on her back with her legs spread. My mind almost let me cum in my Mom a few minutes ago. Man, I have to lose that thought or Thanksgiving at home is going to be awkward this year.

Sam looked so fucking good. The big boobs held themselves up well. Her nipples were still hard like pebbles. Pebbles wouldn't describe it ... her nipples were the size of a pair of dice on her heaving chest. And, I had fucked her to where she almost couldn't get her breath after that last orgasm. Her eyes were kind of rolling around. Her breathing seemed even more ragged. Her tits quivered with each exhale. I think I caught her off guard.

That damn G-string seemed like a pain in the ass.. She had moved it aside for me to enter her. Now is was just in the way. I pulled it down from the top and lightly pulled her clit into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck, don't do that. I'm too sensitive after I cum. I can't stand it."

I thought I could kill some time by doing as she earlier suggested by tearing the G-string off her with my teeth. I wasn't having any luck getting it to tear. I kept pulling it, then banging my lips back into her cunt. She started moaning and groaning again. I pulled the G-String aside and stuck my tongue in her cunt and wiggled it up and down. I sucked one of the lips into my mouth. She exploded again and screamed.

My opinion about Sam had changed. I thought she was a hard ass towards men, but the silly cunt was just easy to make cum. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I was feeling I was working her over good. The truth was rather than be hard to make cum, she had to work hard not to flood her cunt with a serious orgasm.

"You motherfucker! What was all this worry that you were only going to last a few seconds?"

"Aren't you having a good time?"

"Best time in my life. I should have done this years ago."

"But, you didn't know me years ago."

"Yeah, whatever!"

Sam put her feet down and raised her ass enough to get the G-string off. Then settled back on the bed with her legs splayed and her cunt wide open. A thick stream of her juices trickled down towards her ass.

"Get that for me will ya? She motioned with her hand towards the goo running out of her.

It was good. Her cunt had a light musty smell. Like stirring up leaves in the woods ... mixed in with a light lavender scent. I started at the bottom and sucked in her pussy cream as I moved towards her clit. It was amazing how fast I found myself swallowing so I could get each new amount in my mouth. If I could cum as much as this woman cums I'd have a hundred kids.

I dropped back down and sucked in a cunt lip. Worked it with my teeth inside my lips and in turn pulled and sucked each one at a time into my mouth. Samantha was near the edge again. I snatched her clit between my teeth. She started bucking and screaming. I could feel fresh cum against my chin that was starting to follow my neck down to my chest.

Sam would go from trying to beat me away with her clenched fists to pulling my face tighter into her slippery twat. I made her cum time and time again. Or, rather, she was using me to cum time and time again. I could hear her begging me to stop. Then she got kind of incoherent, went completely rigid and screamed. It was quiet in the room. It smelled like cunt. Sam keep cumming until she passed out.

I looked up at her. Over her bush and pubic bone. The tits rose enough to conceal most of her sweet face. I leaned up a little more. She seemed so peaceful lying there. I nuzzle her pussy with my nose and mouth. God, I loved the smell of her. I needed another taste.

Samantha reacted to my tongue. She was still out of it, but her cunt was interested. She made little muttering sounds and her inner folds were sending out more girl cum onto my tongue. Might as well give her a treat. I slowly kept licking and sucking and her womanhood. I could feel her vagina contract towards my tongue. The juices kept coming. I could tell that she was having one little cum after another.

After about ten of those I moved up beside her and cradled her from behind while she napped. Okay, it also put me into a good position to play with her tits. I had the nipples poking out and rubbing them between my fingers. I could feel a little shudder run through her and she made a little cum from my contact. I was thinking having a woman to cum like this would be every man's dream.

Sam started to stir after about a half an hour. It caught me off guard. I had been thinking how beautiful she looked there in my arms. Especially for a woman at forty with the youngest kid finishing high school. Life had been good to her. She was so pretty, even with little wrinkles starting around the eyes.

My thoughts were also on why I got turned on thinking about fucking my mother. I almost sent a load of sperm racing into Sam's womb when I tried to distract myself imagining I was fucking Mom. Not that Mom wasn't a looker, easily turning heads.

It was Dad that was gone a lot and Mom treated him badly when he came home with suggestions that he cheated on her. I don't think Dad was that adventuresome. It was Mom that got caught. Dad came home one time a day early. Before my sister and I would be home from school. He caught Mom fucking Mr. Arnett from a few houses down the street.

Mr. Arnett was around for a while after Dad left. Dad took care of us alright but just didn't come around much to see us. I was thirteen at the time, my sister eight. I guess my distrust for women and thinking all women would cheat came from what I saw from my own mother.

Mr. Arnett was a tall and lanky man with a burn scar on his left cheek. Not the kind of man you would think Mom would trade for Dad if she hadn't got caught. A buddy of mine said the rumor was the Arnett's wife left him because he had this giant cock and was always hurting her with it. I didn't know a lot about sex at thirteen, but I did know from the bed sounds and moans coming from Mom's room that they were fucking.

With Arnett there it was Mom loud as hell every night. When they would go to the bedroom it would go on for what seemed like for an hour. My sister came to me about it. She was concerned Arnett was hurting Mom. I told her what I knew about sex and what I heard about Arnett's dick.

Dad's leaving totally fucked up our lives. Or, maybe I should say Mom had fucked up our lives. I learned later that Dad had actually caught them in the act and saw Mom crawl off that giant cock. No wonder the marriage was over.

Only my imagination let me know what Mom was doing until my little sister came to me and made it a reality. At age ten she had some older friends and they talked about what people were saying about Mom and Mr. Arnett. Then one afternoon after school she came to me to tell me she had been watching them fuck.

"What do you mean watching them fuck? First of all how does a ten year old know the F-word and why in the hell would they let you watch? They haven't hurt you, have they?"

"No, I'm just watching them. They don't know I'm there." I had almost made her cry. "I hide in the closet, then when they get back up to go watch the news I sneak back out."

That had been the pattern. They would drink a couple of beers and watch television with us. Then about ten they would go to Mom's room and that's when we could hear all the noise from him fucking her. Just as the news would be about to come on they would come back out and watch the news.

We lived in an old house, so the closet just had a curtain on it rather than a door. And, it was plenty big enough to hide a ten year old.

"When did you start hiding in the closet?"

"A couple of months ago. I've done it dozens of times. They come in and take off their pants and underwear. Arnett usually lays on his back and Mom starts working his cock into her cunt until the whole thing is buried in her. Then she rocks around on it until she almost passes out."

"Fuck? Cock? Cunt? Where did you put my little sister?"

"I can't wait until I'm married so I can fuck a cock like that." She moved to the foot of the bed. "The thing is like this big!" My sister Gracie was holding her hand a foot over the bed and took both hands to indicate something bigger around than a beer can. "It's amazing to watch Mom fuck it."

This was getting pretty weird. My worst friends didn't talk as dirty as little Gracie was describing what went on in the room. Then we heard their voices. Mom and Arnett were coming down the hallway.

"The kids should have been home. They must have gone to friend's houses when they saw I wasn't here." Mom's voice was heading towards the bedroom. Gracie grabbed me and pulled me into the closet, jerking the curtain shut just as Mom got to the bedroom door.

"So, you want to knock off a quickie." I heard Arnett ask Mom.

"You know I always want that thing inside me whenever I can get it. Close the door. If the kids come home they won't bother us."

Fuck! Here there I was trapped in Mom's closet with my little sister and Mom was about to fuck Arnett. Gracie was shoved up close to me. The curtain had a gap, but no light shined to reveal our hiding place. Mom kicked off her shoes, laid her pants on the chair and kicked her panties on the bed. Arnett pulled off his pants and underwear. My God. His cock was about half hard and already looked huge.

Mom grabbed his cock with both hands and tried to feed it into her mouth. Mostly she sucked and licked along the shaft but did get the head and a couple of inches in her mouth. In moments Mom had his cock rock hard. It rose from his public hair well over a foot. And it was as big or bigger around than a soda can. It looked like a fucking fence post.

Gracie was wrapped around me in the closet. I think there was more room in there for us than that, but it was pretty cool. I was shocked by what I was seeing. I had no idea what my little sister was thinking, except she wanted to marry a guy with one that big one day.

Then the shock continued. Mom lifted a leg over Arnett and pointed the head of the monster at her pussy opening. It messes with your head when you see your Mom's pussy. Especially if it is tripping cunt juice and having it's lips split as she settles down of a huge cock. I don't consider Mom hollow and wasn't surprised to see her stomach swell forward as the whole length slid inside in with not a whole lot of effort.

Like Gracie said, then mom fucked him. Then I knew what all the noise was about. Mom loved that cock. It was a quickie. After about ten minutes sperm started to run out of mom as she bounced on Arnett's huge cock. She wiped herself off on her panties, but her pants back on and left with Arnett for the kitchen.

Gracie sprang from the closet and grabbed Mom's panties. "Look at all the cum. Think how much Mom must still have in her. I want that some day."

Okay, that was too relationships that were never the same again. With that in my life I guess I could have just as easily been a serial killer of slut women as the man that seems to always fall in love with one.

Sam was waking up. My thoughts returned to her and me realizing I'd fallen in love again. She kind of looked around, not sure of who she was laying back on in the bed. Then she ran a hand over her sticky cunt lips. After making a few moaning sounds she rose to her knees and looked curiously at me.