Trapping Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do to me?"

"Hopefully something you liked."

"Oh, I liked it all right. How long did I sleep?" She reached for my cock.

"Maybe twenty minutes." I knew it was thirty.

"I guess I owe you." She took my cock in her mouth. Then mumbled, "You seem to be the only one in the room that hasn't cum yet."

"Really? How many times did you cum?"

"Ha! A lady never tells!"

Sam began to work my cock. It was a little awkward, but she got right into it. I watched her smile at me with my cock buried back to her throat, wondering if she could take in on down. I looked at her and wondered how that stupid Chuck could want to fuck some skanky pole dancer when he had this at home.

My balls were sending a message that I didn't have a lot of time. I wanted to fuck Sam, but also, really wanted to cum in her mouth. She was really making it feel good. I didn't need to think of my ex-wife or my mother to try to hold back. The ex was really good at cocksucking, so that wouldn't be an option to think of her. I wasn't about to bring Mom into my thoughts again with Sam so thoroughly loving sucking me off.

I hoped it was alright with Samantha to fire my load and have her take it in her mouth. Nature took its course and sperm rocketed from the end of my cock. Sam didn't seem surprised and gulped to keep from letting any escape. Even as I started to soften she kept me in her mouth licking and sucking as if she thought she could coax out another blast from my balls.

"There shouldn't be a surprise that it may take a few minutes to get the penis straight up again," I warned her. "You can either cuddle or get eaten out again."

"That's not a tough choice. I'll go with getting my pussy eaten. This time I won't let you make me cum so easily."

Sam flopped back on the bed and spread her legs really wide. I put my face right in her slit and sucked both sets of lips into my mouth. Sam was really wet and it seemed extra slick. I let the juices run down the back of my throat. The legs that had been widely spread worked themselves back to trying to squeeze my head and neck. I starting sucking one side of her lips into my mouth and then the other ... moving up on her clit. When I hit her clit she sent girl cum in my mouth. So, much for holding out.

It wasn't like I had to do all the work. She kept grinding her cunt into my face. I had my right hand under her ass and my left hand on her stomach ... feeling it quiver when she would cum. I shifted so I had both hands under her ass checks. Doing that I could rock her pelvis up and lift her off the bed. It was easy to really bury myself and Sam loved it. She must have cum three more times.

I was laying on a hard pecker. It was time to put my cock in and cum inside her. I moved to get up and lined myself up so I could bury my dick.

"You didn't do a very good job of making it harder for me to make you cum."

"Is that a complaint?"

"No, it's good to know I was appreciated."

I looked at Sam's pussy. The outer lips were all red and engorged. The inner lips we protruding out past the outer ones. The whole thing looked twice the size it had been when we started. Her gash was open enough that getting the head of my prick in wasn't going to take any guidance.

Sam started arching her back and moving her slick cunt towards the end of my cock. I nudged in down at the opening. I hit the slit dead center and pushed. I pushed slowly until I hit bottom. She was really hot and really wet. She was also panting in short breaths. With each breath her tits would bounce and quiver. I had about an inch to go and just held it there ... pressing against her cervix.

She started to rock and let out a little gurgle sound. I held it steady and she started to cum. I gave her a minute and she started rocking again. I moved my cock in and out a couple of inches, stopping again with it buried. There wasn't as much to still go in as before. I started fucking her in slow strokes, then hit her with several hard ones and she was cumming again.

I kept doing the same series over and over. Rest a minute until she would start to squirm, then stroke slow, followed by a dozen hard jabs and she would cum. The count was seven. I made her cum seven times in pretty quick sequences.

"Sam? Are you having a good time?"

"Oh fuck me. I should have done this years ago. I don't want it to ever stop."

"It's going to stop pretty soon. I'm going to cum in you. You need to get that last bit inside you."

"I can feel myself opening up for you. It is just going to take a little bit longer."

I don't get a lot of times where I don't go all the way and wish I had more. Of course, she had me pretty much worked up. That might had added a smidge to the length.

"Fuck me hard. I think I can take the last. How much more is there?"

"Not more than an inch. Maybe even a half."

"Oh, yes. I want it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Cum deep inside me."

I started fucking her for all I was worth with no intentions of stopping for anything. I could fell her start to open up. I wasn't hitting the end of her vagina as hard as I was earlier. It felt like I was working into some tightness. Then my balls started to send her the gift. Sperm was rushing up my shaft. I think I felt a little growth in the size of my cock as I was about to send my load into her.

At the same time as I started to cum in her I felt my cock go into a new area. It was strange. Like the end of it was being squeezed or pinched on just the end of the head. I think I was beginning to shoot my seed past her cervix. I'm not a doctor to know what was happening, but I liked it and so did Samantha. She screamed and thrashed so violently I thought we would both be tossed to the carpet.

We collapsed onto the bed. I awoke to the sound of the shower running. Sam was washing her pussy. I opened the door and joined her. We hugged in the water. Those big jugs felt good against my bare chest. We kissed and Sam dropped to her knees. She started sucking my cock. She had me hard just feeling her nipples touching me. Sucking my cock had given me a raging hardon. I wanted to fuck her again.

Not really taking time to fully dry off Sam went to the bed and got on it with her knees at the edge. Then moving her ass slightly towards me it was obvious that she want fucked dog style. I stepped in behind her. My dick went right in. I started to pump my cock into her inviting cunt.

Two minutes later, Sam is cumming on my cock. I liked fucking from behind. My ex wife used to let me fuck her like that but said she preferred face to face. Sam was a good fuck in any position. She was cumming again.

About the fifth time Sam started to cum I was ready, too. Not that I had lasted that long. After that we washed up and laid in the bed together. Discussing likes and dislikes and fondling each other's body. As the afternoon got later we decided we needed to fuck and call it a day.

We fucked for several minutes, with Sam cumming several times, this time face to face again. The walls of her cunt mush have adjusted and her cervix opened up. Instead of the pinching it seems her cervix was letting me in. Her cunt was not as stretched in length. As I pressed my pubic bone against hers I could feel the openness at the end of her vagina. Instead of resistance the head seems under less pressure and the entire head of my cock seemed to be resting inside her, beyond her vagina.

I filled her with a huge load. One she wanted to take home with her. Best of luck. She is due for a soaked crotch the way we had her loaded with sperm. It was running out already.

We call ourselves boyfriend/girlfriend. We see each other at least twice each week ... sometimes four or five times. Sam had an gyno exam a few weeks into our affair. The lady doctor said she was concerned that her cervix was open about the size of a quarter. She wondered if Sam knew what may be causing it.

"I have a new boyfriend!"

The doctor smiled.

You can either have a foot long cock or have a lover that makes you feel like you have one.

Thanks, Sam!