Trash Talk

Story Info
937 words
1
7.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ranting raciest, with posturing and idling, 'filth's only savor but themselves'.

Two most noted TV and radio talk show hosts, Lush Limpdic & Shrill Oliely, a convicted drug attic and a hair follicle & eye tuck junkie. Gag Polter and Bat Roberts, the lists, continues with many more intentionally spewing misinformation, purporting, and spouting lies daily to attempt to influence, denigrate the morals of the chronically misinformed or stupid. This culture and climate of illicit destructive self-demagoguery of demented values and the construct of narcissistic embellishment of twisted ideas have always been present.

Shining the spotlight on those whom would use the megaphones sector, not to communicate, but to convey to you, their vile agendas. To divide, separate, pit one group against another and undermine & defy all moral human congeniality and decent positive act in furtherance objectives.

The definition of Evil, evil >adjective 1 deeply immoral and malevolent. 2 embodying or associated with the devil. 3 extremely unpleasant: an evil smell. >noun 1 extreme wickedness and depravity, especially when regarded as a supernatural force. 2 something harmful or undesirable.

Fact is, for tens of decades, trash talk TV and Radio, as well as some newspaper prints have never been about solutions except for themselves. They have never been accountable, When you have a public microphone forum; your FCC responsibility, should be about reporting & helping the general public interests, If you cannot positively promote & convey competent basic, News then take away the microphone.

These self-proclaimed oracles think, they are intellectually Savoy based ideals of a well known sadistic individual who claimed that all civilization should be based on cruelty.

The following individuals spew hatred, resentment and lies to intentionally keep society backwards. They think the public is so stupid, they need to think for them. Collectively they represent the very worst this country & world has to offer.

Truth-aphobes

Lush Limpdic, spewing racism, deception, and inciting "operation chaos" and

"I want this country to fail" promoting civil insurrection. This fat faced, short crouched, of an individual that is reminiscence of the "Humpty-Dumpty" syndrome, thinks his ideas of the "New World order is a Nazi idea of world conquest".

Shrill Oliely; hate mongering, spouting faceted predictable connotations on TV, Cable & Radio stations "whose looking out for you", he's only looks out for those who pays him.

He is a closet self-righteous, crook, of an individual, with closet Old World beliefs.

Bat Roberts, ranting and attempting to influence through religion " In Jesus Name" & asking for cash donations, can no more see god if he came down here slapped him in the face. Hiding behind religion while conveying views of the racists, grand old politics from the south.

Gag Polter, the potty mouth blond, fecal translucence of feminine homogeneous

Interjections. Craves the public limelight by attempting to four arm, obvious biased, opinions that are not even relative to her own, charades as one way but is translucence through another.

To heck with you and Hooray for me, mentality,

It is not enough for us to succeed, but for you must fail concepts.

Listen to their messages; listen to their non-solutions and contempt.

When you listen to these kinds of inflammatory & destructive commentaries, your natural, god given intuitive abilities are being coaxed and bombarded, designed and geared toward breaking down your intellectual defenses. The ideas being, if you thought more like them then they can direct you in the direction they want.

Think of being influenced by a commercial on food or beer, cars, or what ever, for the first couple seconds, it may not affect you so much, but day after day, week after week, year after year, the conditioning takes place and conditions.

Example, if you were placed on a street that only allowed you to make right turns, then after a while, your brain morphs in to believing that there are no other turns.

Year after years, the connived, unmitigated intentional, unbridled, public manipulation, has gotten us, to this point. They get paid to be the problems, never the solution!

With the emergence of this digital TV revolution has allowed more opportunity for this country to get more news information from a broader worlds perspective.

They are dictating & telling and influencing how you should think, how you should feel and how you should act. They are in your heads and your lives and they haven't the right.

Relying on dysfunctional people reporting news breeds dysfunctional public opinions.

In some areas of this country, if they even showed their little pink behinds around, they would be rude, tattooed and served up with an apple in their mouths.

On a documentary channel in Denver the week of 03/21/2009, romanticized and sympathized with the justification of the misunderstanding of (John Westly Booth), romanticize, why he murdered President, Abraham Lincoln who was in fact a Republican. They attempted to convey that his rational was some how misunderstood. If they think nothing, of murdering their own people, how do you think they feel about, you.

Scientist proves that constant years of intentional misinformation programming, breeds constant, contamination of mental effective independent thinking & judgments. Wisdom and goodness has always seemed vile to the vile. Controlling enough people gives some a career.

One of the most pure forms of reporting true news, is a simple video camera, no amount of moderation, no amount of commentary; no amount of opinions can ever deviate from the truth. Use your own mind, see and here the real truth, for yourself.

The real truth can never be dictated, only by true visual & non-bias competent interpretation.

Sincerely

Everett Borders Ph.D.