Trash Talkers

Story Info
Talk that talk, I love a show-off...
1.4k words
3.18
12.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothin' quite like a cute lil' shit-talker, in my opinion. You may know the type; they flirt aggressive, by talking trash... type who's favorite little saying is "you couldn't handle all this!" I swear, it's like their catch-phrase. They tend to talk up the pussy - how it's out of this world, how they'll put it on you and have you questioning your life decisions, y'know... the typical smoke-blowing tactic. They don't 'spit game', they don't 'tease'... just a cute level of condescending arrogance on their faces and a line about how properly they can, and will, break you off.

See, girls like that are my favorites. Cuz' when you break 'em off somethin' serious, they do not quite know how to handle it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt their skills or expertise in some instances; I've read, I've listened, I've spoken. I know all the horror stories - some of these girls have had crucial disappointments. These are the type who spent days or even weeks trying to get one guy into bed, building up the fantasy in their minds, only to receive a 3-pump chump when they finally get his clothes off. They've used some of the basest moves in their repertoire on men who swore they could handle it all, only to be left wiping off their faces and disgusted as the big talkin' bastard fell asleep after cumming just once. It's shameful, really.

So when they encounter someone, they talk shit to see how they react. Then if that doesn't scare them away, they figure they're in for more of the usual: clumsy slovenly foreplay, if any; a bit of fumbling about on the mattress with no real sense of skill, through which she'll feel obligated to be a good sport because she gave up her evening for this; then off to the bathroom with a toy to get the job done properly.

A younger me might have talked shit right back, honestly. But now, I simply smirk and nod and roll my eyes with an occasional "uh huh" thrown in for flavor. To put it in the most crass and simple terms available, that shit don't faze me. No matter what I may not particularly like about myself I know one thing with absolute certainty; I am damn good at what I do. And when a girl talks too much shit, well... I cut the brake cables. I make it a mission to pull out every trick in the bag, just for the reaction.

And it is worth the effort every single time.

I love confidence - we all do. But there's something equally appealing about a level of downright arrogance. It gives me a target, an unstated goal, a mission. And I'm on it from the word 'go'. Nothing fucks with all that puffed-up ego she may have like making her cum without even undoing my fly. That's why I make eye-contact while tonguing down pussy whenever feasible - I want, I need to see that face when she realizes I wasn't dismissing her boasting because I didn't care but because I had a plan then and there to fuck her head all the way up.

That face cocky girls make when you start to make them cum and make 'em cum quickly is priceless - this mix of confusion and pleasure that's downright delicious. It makes them taste even better, and just spurs me forward as they whisper and moan "wait, wait... shiiiiiiiiiit..."

I usually switch to my fingers at that point so I can talk while pushing them further. That's the point where I start barking back. "S'matter, huh?" I'll ask "You cummin' already? You bout to cum? What happened to all that shit you were talkin' before?" Then I go back to the clit with my tongue before they can answer. Some girls like to try and hold in at that point, try to restrain themselves from orgasm to see if they can last me out.

I like to make them cum the hardest.

I never stop with one, either. It's always at least 2, maybe 3 orgasms in store for her before I even take my pants off. I do this for a few reasons: one, I love watching the female orgasm and want to cause as many as possible; and two, because I have a point to hammer in at this moment and I'm not stopping until I'm sure she's gotten the message.

If you've never stuck your cock in a woman while she's still riding the orgasm you gave her with your lips, tongue and fingers, you're missing out on quite the experience. Personally I love to do just that; if you time it right you can practically hear her cockiness breaking down a bit as she realizes she's still in the midst of an orgasm and you're just getting started on the other hand. Some remnant of ego defense will tell her that if she doesn't find a way to flip the tables soon, the game's as good as over and they've lost but if you have adequate stroke ability, patience, grip, and know how to pick your angles of entry... it diffuses the very idea of a counterattack before it truly forms.

One personal favorite for-instance was when I was with this woman who was in the midst of cumming her pretty little brains out, and told me as much quite loudly as I contentedly pounded away at her. I grabbed a handful of hair, yanked her head up so she could look right in my eyes, and said "go ahead and cum then, cuz I ain't stopping." She slammed her hands on the mattress like she was trying to tap out, she thrashed, she growled, and just kept fucking cumming while I kept hammering away. I can't lie - it's an ego boost like all hell to make a strong, confident woman bust so hard she can't really do anything about it. It's my biggest fuckin' turn-on if I'm being honest.

Something interesting tends to happen when you do something like this, and she's completely lost her shit quite quickly and with minimal effort - you piss her off. Mess a cocky woman's head up with enough orgasms and she actually gets a little mad. The second she regains some semblance of composure, she's going out of her way to try and make you cum just as hard or as much as you made her cum. When the orgasm of her partner shifts from something that's par for the course to something that might just be out of reach, it's like a switch it turned on inside their head. This is one of my favorite parts... the aggression, the passion, the ravenous hunger, the borderline violence (the girl in that personal favorite snippet almost gave me a concussion once... but that's a while different story). It's so delicious to watch her going from so damn sure you couldn't make her cum to practically desperate to make you cum. I love girls who hop on top and ride the dick like their honor is indeed at stake... it gives me a bit more leeway with my shit-talking.

I love that part because now I get to really drag a confession out of her. I make her admit how badly she wants me to cum, how desperately she needs it. I live for the moment you can take a fine-ass shit-talkin' woman and tell her she has to earn your cum. I've even held back from my own orgasm as long as possible and made her bust a few more times just to reinforce that lesson.

"Nah, baby," I say with a slight smirk on my face. "You don't just get this nut... you gon' have to earn this. You want it? You fuckin' want it? Tell me."

I like her orgasm count to be somewhere around 5 or six by the time I finally bust one. Nice numbers, really get the point across. Then I let her rest a bit, maybe bring some Gatorade, and we can just relax. Sometimes they're legitimately pissed at you for making them cum like that... which makes me laugh a bit inside because I know it just means they'll try harder the next time.

Usually around this point I'll say something like "I normally don't stop at just one time like this. But we can call it a night... y'know, if you're too tired."

That tends to have the desired reaction - namely, her going on the full offensive to try and redeem herself from earlier. And I'm already plotting how to make her cum again.

Gotta love shit-talking girls...